Whats happening to him? Is he going senile? Is the pressure of his policies not working, the economy failing...

Whats happening to him? Is he going senile? Is the pressure of his policies not working, the economy failing, and the 2020 election breaking him?

Attached: 30565187120_d5b570a37a_b.jpg (1024x536, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1iVjHJCMU
newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800
youtube.com/watch?v=AeyUBVgtLmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just never expected to win. That's really it. Hard to hide your shady shit when you're president and everyone puts you under the microscope.

he bit off more than he could chew, especially with those dentures.

He's a two bit conman in over his head. He doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. Hopefully he'll die very soon and we can get an adult running shit again. Goddamn I miss Obama.

Attached: obama.jpg (400x267, 63K)

He's a lifelong hurricane of stupidity and corruption. And the US system was just primed for him, like a gaping asshole.

Attached: 1563883238515.png (618x618, 90K)

Lolerskates. Some schmucks are still on the trump train. GIVE UP ALREADY. Hes a fucking dunce!

He's the Chosen One. 4D chess.

kek

Wow pretty much all right. --^
Except 4D chess guy. Trump can't play checkers, so what the fuck are you talking about.

This thread sponsored by ShareBlue.

Kys astroturfing faggots

Look at all these butt hurt retards. It's idiots like you who got him elected in the first place.

NO

this thread sponsored by CiTi

get the fuck out of here shareblue

Living inside your head for free!

Attached: IMG_8103.jpg (1400x1050, 162K)

B-1 "Rent F-reeeeeeeeee"

lets go faggots you guys are starting to run out of steam.

he's still your president

are we counting this though? he said "for free" not "rent free"

Attached: 61564643_1554236668040102_3996908948048314368_n.jpg (720x640, 25K)

Get Dem Soros bux

wtf is this shit. at least type a response god damn

weak game nigga watch this.

Hillary Clinton had epstein killed and even CNN posted evidence to this

i guess were going to count it as theyre responses have been dwindling as of late.

C-5 on another thread btw

S e e t h e

meh you guys aren't even trying

youtube.com/watch?v=Rs1iVjHJCMU

gtfo outta here with your libtard propaganda nerd

Seether sucks listen to better music you git

best economy in decades, lowest unemployment in 1/2 a century

OP is is prolly some schmuck performing a social experiment on "The 4chins" or lib agendaist.

likely a foreign agitator who sadly knows more about american history and culture than he knows about his own little fiefdom

He's the same as always but you're a paid shill so it's to be expected

Worst economy in decades with homelessness skyrocketing.

Ftfy.

>economic policies failing
>lowest unemployment in recorded history
Yeah I don't believe you

Consider his flagrant abuses of power, I hope google does all they can to undermine him.

Just saying things because "orange man bad" doesnt make them true.

What did Trump do to put the economy where it is?

god damn even CNN hasn't gone this full retard. You fell off the bus so far you can't even see the road user holy shit

also heres a schematic to build a firearm

Attached: 1566537711027.jpg (1531x1082, 359K)

that depends where is the economy right now?

2008 would like to have a word with you.

Too much cocaine

Well a week ago he wanted to buy Greenland and when the Danish government called that absurd he said, if you call the president names you call AMERICA names. That was pretty weird even for him.

Seems teetering on a recession. Stock Market is highly tethered to the content of his tweets, another year of the trade war will produce some very sore spots.
His tax cuts and deregulations haven't produced much if anything.
When the recession comes, it's hard to say how much blame he's to take, but outright denying its possibility is unforgivable malpractice of his station.

Something I can finally agree on

lol is the recession like his impeachment? any minute now?

even if you were 100% right nobody would listen to you because the left has shouted bloody murder at the most minor of things so long that everyone has gone deaf to it all.

Trump's going to by Greenland an libshits will be mad jelly forever.

Attached: greenland.jpg (1218x859, 65K)

> that everyone has gone deaf to it all.
His inability to breach 50% approval rating doesn't suggest that.
Really there's a number of ways the next republican presidency could have unfolded, but Trump chose one of constant agitation.
Nearly all the current points of contention we're currently dealing with were started by him.
If you're going to handwave it all off, then you're in a similar echochamber of complacency Hillary was in 2016.

I hope and pray he gets us Greenland leftists will be crying till the end of time.

He's shit and he knows he is. Classic overcompensating.

The cost of housing is forcing people into the streets.

He's more likely to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

i mean i get what your saying but the left can't even get their own party to work together so i'm still voting for him again. Most of the people i know are just voting for him because he seems to be the panacea to all the SJW news. even guys that i know don't like him are going to vote for him because his presidency helped identify how far left the the left was swinging.

hell even one of our accountants was an avid obama supporter and she's going to vote for trump on principal since even MSM has turned on obama. She even noticed that from barely watching or reading the news

true words man. It was fun at the beginning but now it derailed pretty much

mexico is already paying for the wall in texas. I live in laredo and we are already seeing its positive effect. You foreigners are a funny lot

That´s Iceland...

>there's a wall haha
>what do you mean it's not done haha
>he promised though haha

It's funnier that he didn't know.

>left can't even get their own party to work together so
Republicans failed to repeal and replace Obamacare.
8 years of bitching, they were rewarded with a universal majority in congress, then when it was time to unviel their plan for the future of american healthcare, what was it?
Zero, nothing, a big fucking jerkoff.

Whereas the DNC can mold a new vision to almost anything they want, Trump has the soul of the GOP by the balls. They really have no idea what a post-Trump republican party is supposed to look like.

Are you actually paying attention to this shit?

>mexico is already paying for the wall in texas
How?

its already being built on a financially responsible scale and speed

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Are you actually paying attention to this shit?

nigga what did i just say? after so many years of you guys crying about this shit all i hear is

*yap yap yap yap* *bark bark bark* *yap yap yap drumpf!* *bark bark bark john olliver!*

>believing you'll have a wall
>believing it will stop anything but above ground crossing

Big walls don't work anymore.

then why does it bother you so much?

There are no wrinkles in your brain.

Things who make baby Jesus cry...

>why does the government fighting for a useless pork barrel project bother you

Tertiary syphilis

Cause it's a waste of tax payer money? I don't know man. Why would that bother anyone that billions of dollars are being thrown at a useless stone edifice to the current presidents idiot ego.

The yapping dog finally caught up with the car. Now he has no idea what he's fucking doing. And he's got 35% of you dumb fucks out there believing every piece of shit that comes out of his mouth.

thats right fren i'm not human keep going you might as well release some of those fake thesis claiming republicans and conservatives have different sized heads

No you're human, just really stupid.

>ur just dummy

You're doin terrific

I miss Bush Jr. Jeb should have won the election.

I'm talking that no matter how much you cry about, he will always be the choice. There's no one better to replace him. It's sad, but it's the truth.

It wasn't weird for him, and that's the problem. Any time someone challenges or disagrees with him in any way, he screams about them being "nasty" or "unfair." I've never seen a man who grew up so rich and privileged complain so much about how everyone is so unfair to him. He is a literal giant baby that has never had to do a real day's work in his life.

I feel bad for Jeb. Last elections punching bag is a rough look.

They're not, that's how.

His proposal was called absurd dude. You don't understand. It's like they called Obama president nigger.

this

Death of the Bush clan as a political force at that.

Ah

Those are not the same things, not even close. And he calls people WAY WORSE SHIT before breakfast and it's fine. He's a gigantic baby.

You know that a wall doesn't stop planes from flying over which is how most illegals get into the country.
Also there are more illegal Canadians living in America than there are illegal Mexicans.

i live in the state where the wall is being built and can vouch for its success in stopping illegal migration while also giving BP agents a physical line of demarcation between the US and Mexico. Even the mexican military has stepped up their patrols on the mexican side

but whatever an illegal immigrant cried so lets destroy the constitution and its amendments

He is a mad lad and always has been.

Attached: 1559264609250.jpg (720x826, 86K)

We still have the Bush twins. Sure they were caught underage drinking or whatever it was but their dad was a total come head and he became president.

It's like Elvis and Jacko. He's surrounded by a posse of enablers.

Attached: greta-thunberg-102_2400x1350.jpg (2400x1350, 701K)

>i live in the state where the wall is being built and can vouch for its success
I'd rather see data.
Thinking in individual anecdote is subhuman.

>Also there are more illegal Canadians living in America than there are illegal Mexicans.

canada has already accepted that the borders between the US and Canada aren't as controlled as they should be. Canada is willing to work with the US on a solution to its cross immigration problem mexico was historically unwilling to even communicate about the issue

That's the joke yes

ok adolf

why don't you google it? ah shit i forgot google was found to be heavily biased.

Canadian immigrants also don't work for undercutting wages and then have fourty kids so they can collect welfare

>but their dad was a total come head
Wrong. I hate his guts, but his SAT scores were a handful of points above Bill Clinton's.
Bush era was trying asf, but as a politician Jr. managed to keep the vision of Karl Rove and Mitch McConnell pushed.

Then use Bing. The fuck do you want? Present data or shut the fuck up you redneck retard

Canadians are the overwhelming majority of illegal residents.

illegal immigration is illegal immigration regardless of the end state.

Poor Jeb!

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1455767169987.jpg (540x681, 122K)

One works. One shoots babies till they can collect welfare. Pick a lesser evil.

Can you present evidence of this?

A rogue republican coup d'etat on Trump would be the sole interesting thing to come out of his Presidency.

>It's like they called Obama president nigger.

Didn't everyone do that tho? He he was born in like Uganda or something the black bastard.

Attached: 1563323045937.jpg (700x430, 92K)

Most of our illegal residents are visa overstays, and..

Attached: chartoftheday_9550_foreign_citizens_who_overstayed_us_visas_in_2016_n.jpg (960x684, 230K)

i physically live here and owe you no such thing. I see it happening and i'm fine with the result. If you want to build a case against it then go ahead and gather your data from the comfort of distance from the problem.

the rest of us will continue to look at the issue with our own 2 eyes. I'm also mexican my parents were naturalized years ago.

illegal immigration is a problem

You got nothin’.

If he takes credit for a good economy, he gets blame for a bad one.

Yup. Dumb as rocks.

both are illegal there is no black and white to this. Texas is doing what it can to curb illegal immigration from the south. If the northern border states have the same sorts of issues that Tx does then they should consider modifying their process of patrolling and securing their borders

Try skewing the election harder. lol.

i got a job a house a car and no debt plus some savings.

0/10

in all seriousness why are you foreigners suddenly so obsessed with the US again?

>cognitive dissonance

ok

Yet you have no facts to offer for a simple question.

facts don't matter to you especially when you have no part to play in all of this anyhow.

What nation are you from really?

Its really all just an attempt to sow discord in the US. Not sure how much damage they think they're doing but it isn't much. Someone posted the IP list in a thread like this a while back and most of the "leftists" were actually just europeans

lol, deflect harder. What facts can you present that trumps policies have boosted the economy?

>not true

simple and honest question where you actually live and what do you get out of all this?

>not true

Attached: edd.jpg (448x412, 26K)

AP just released a poll with trump at a 36% approval and these two dumb tests think the majority of Americans are on trumps side. lul.

I guess were going to see during the election in 2020 then.

>What facts can you present that trumps policies have boosted the economy?

Attached: median income 2019.png (910x662, 82K)

Attached: average hourly wages.png (721x387, 12K)

I’m in Colorado, you twit. I get to express my contempt with this ludicrous administration and all the knuckle dragging lemmings that support it. You gonna present those facts?

We sure will!

don't feed the foreign trolls user

Attached: Unemployment rate.png (904x610, 114K)

Tertiary Syphillis

Which policies?

Attached: meme.jpg (244x345, 23K)

Attached: CPI.png (747x425, 21K)

>median income
>rich are getting richer, the poor are staying poor

>when you mad googling what state in the US your policies would fit in with best and the best you can come up with is colorado

Who oversaw that recession? Where was the DOW when he left office? Who oversaw the recovery? Where was the DOW when he left office?

lol'd

Google the definition of median

Attached: trump laughing.jpg (696x413, 26K)

Jeb is a mess...

Fake news

he can't google is banned where he lives

Attached: TableLegTypewriter1-660x260.jpg (660x260, 20K)

Kiddo, Colorado has been booming for many years, not because of trump. You are just jealous that your trailer park laden flyover state will never recover because you vote against your own interests. No worries here, we didn’t need MAGA because we were fine, are fine and will be fine.

ok internet tough guy

Lower tax rates
Reducing regulation
Re-negotiating trade deals to be more favorable to America

Attached: trump.jpg (640x636, 59K)

Supreme projection.

Attached: B70D1045-41C4-4401-AB9C-D164D5A574B1.jpg (300x164, 9K)

Derp a duur!

Lotta nonarguments in this thread.

u got it boi shill them posts

Attached: 619.jpg (385x576, 27K)

nobody can help you now

Attached: 099e6330.jpg (230x307, 23K)

here's a novel thought. If you want to discuss politics you can actually go to a board that was designed to discuss it. /pol/

Those tax rates have done nothing but make the rich richer and put us more in debt.

newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800

Regulations are typically for health and environment reasons, good job fucking yourself over for more money to go to the rich.

No trade deals have been ratified, and we are in a costly trade war.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Attached: 918E2DC1-C5D3-4840-AE50-31DF15F2E6B8.png (361x563, 238K)

Bye Smirnoff.

; ___ ; they have flag ID's user so foreigners get caught shill posting

Attached: lSYDV.jpg (589x564, 179K)

Watching idiots parrot each other and regurgitate shit they've been told by other people on this board is the saddest thing. Everyone is screaming but no one is saying anything of importance. Any counter arguments are deflected or met with insults. If there was ever cancer on the internet. I think this is it. Why engage with someone when you can say they're [insert nationality/webstie/race] It's fuckin crazy to watch.

Yet the economy is better than it's been in decades

Dont let reality get in the way of your ideology though!

Attached: trump laughing.gif (480x270, 966K)

>nearing a recession
>best its ever been

It can't be both user. You know that.

Not an argument.

Truer words have never been spoken

Sure kid.

Stay mad.

u should go to /pol/ man THAT is crazy

And in what way is yours?

>sure kid

Nice meme. Here's your (You)

So weak.

>forcing people into the streets
You actually believe this shit? What about the cost of heroin luring these people into the streets? People down on their luck don't just start sucking dick at the bus stops and shitting on doorsteps. Ever wonder why it's all the blue cities?

Still mad she lost?

>Big walls don't work anymore.
>because I said they don't
you got proof?

I'd really like to know how you're making an argument here.

>when no matter how hard you try you keep getting ousted as a foreign agitator

Attached: 61.jpg (445x469, 39K)

More memes. That's another (You)
I've got lots for all the needy children.

What I love is that when he runs out of his usefulness, "they" will just take him the fuck out. We all can't wait for that.

Not arguments.

Sure kid.

Attached: 61PjvS5+XAL._SY741_.jpg (472x741, 13K)

And what did Trump do to make this happen?

What are you even doing?

Attached: 1566499723793.jpg (457x427, 23K)

Stay mad.

apparently just some racist, sexist, misogynistic homophobic stuff if you listen to the news.

shit if only we could be that productive

I'm just confused

angrily posting shit because he's been called out as a dirty little foreign agitator from "colorado"

>I don't know

Ftfy

Not arguments.

I'm asking how this is engagement or an argument. You're the one who seems upset my boy

Not argument

Not arguments.

A: Trump's economic policy
B: ......
C: Great Economy

Fill in B pls.

ah in that case lets go talk on /pol/

Not argument

Stay mad.

Not argument.
Stay mad.

GASLIGHTING THREAD
SAGE

So weak.

owen wilson looks awful these days. Is he going senile?

Shut up, RR

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.

Sure kid.

nothing, business as usual, brokering deals all over the world to bring out the spaceforce and reach the stars
what have you been doing lately?

Attached: 1430887162046-1.jpg (1500x646, 572K)

Sure kid.

i wonder why they want to avoid a board that uses flag id's to show where they actually live

Attached: 1d5.jpg (580x624, 69K)

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.

sage!

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.

Still mad she lost?

Yes, yes and yes. My grandfather was recently diagnosed with severe dementia and he's still more together than Trump.

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.

i wish to be the space shuttle door gunner

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

Sure kid.

So weak.

He's been batshit crazy since day 1. If you're just now noticing, you haven't been paying attention.

Also, he didn't want to be president. He just wanted to win the presidency. He doesn't like to adult.

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

>that kid that still thinks the memes are real

Attached: 1492642489392.png (1200x885, 272K)

seems the apple may not have fallen far from the tree in your case

Stay mad.

Jeb is a Big
Fat
MISTAKE

Attached: jeb biden 1513965240992.jpg (900x638, 156K)

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

0/10

Not arguments

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

>There's no one better to replace him. It's sad, but it's the truth.
he would get a third term if he ran

Stay mad.

WHITEBOOOIII

Not an argument.

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

Not an argument.

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 6K)

Sure kid.

Narg a artument

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

may stad

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?

So weak.

KONY 2012

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay madNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak

Sure kid.

Kaew os
Yats dam

Dis erus

Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:33:31 No.807986771▶Narg a artument
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:33:38 No.807986780▶Not argument.
Stay mad.

Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:33:48 No.807986790▶ may stad
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:33:54 No.807986796▶Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Still mad she lost?
So weak.
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:34:07 No.807986815▶
KONY 2012
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:34:10 No.807986819▶
Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:34:12 No.807986820▶
Sure kid.

mods pls

Now you're gettin it.

Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.Not argument.
Stay madNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak.
Sure kid.Not argument.
Stay mad

Attached: 1564514963543.jpg (780x426, 83K)

Stay mad.

Shut up, RR. You're a dick. Same shit all the time.

1:34:10 No.807986819▶
#
Not argument.
Stay mad.
So weakNot argument.
Stay mad.
So weak
>>
Anonymous 08/25/19(Sun)11:34:12 No.807986820▶
(You) #
Sure kid.
# #
...Anonymous
08/25/19(Sun)09:35:36 No.807986911
mods pls
>>

Not an argument.

Hi i'm Ultros and i approve this message

OOGA BOOGA WHERE ALL DA WHITE WOMEN AT!?

Attached: ultros3.jpg (194x144, 10K)

Fuck. Well I guess it isn't then. Trips has spoken.

Stay mad.

Goodbye thread.

Who profited from his politics?

So weak.

ITT a very good reason why all boards should have nation ID's

>Here I go crying since 2016 russiagate to begging for a recession just so my libcuck fantasies will be fulfilled

aren't you tired of whining and crying and bitching you're going to need to do it until 2024

Attached: itsover.jpg (227x938, 88K)

derp stay mad kid

Attached: trumptardquote.png (534x363, 91K)

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS aand FEMALES!

discord gg/jQ5FukF

Subtle not knowing that pence will then be president

Moron

Attached: tbit.jpg (700x698, 95K)

Reddit ----------------------------->

Attached: foreigner14a.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Impeachment any day now. Aaaaaany day.... now...

stay weak
kure shid
gon anarmugent

Trump is slowly coming apart. No amount of spamming can stop it.

Sure kid.

Not an argument.

frent ree!1

This I'm working way to much overtime and we can't find employees.

So weak.

He's also 80 years old which is somewhat normal for his age. If you're truly defending someone who is collectively seen as senile by most of the world then you know the problem is with you and your kind.

not an argument

Sure kid.

Your messiah's coming apart, RR. All you can do is watch...

So weak.

Stay mad.

He thinks he can order US companies to leave China. Just a little preview of his worsening dementia. It's going to get ugly, RR.

Not an argument.

ornj mn bd

>no longer lose 700 dollars for not spending that money gambling on health insurance
Seems like a success to me. Quit robbing people.

Stay weak kid sure mad

Attached: cant defend trump baby.jpg (661x576, 65K)

May steek sure armugent mad

ornj man gud

Not arguments.

Attached: .10 trumpshill.jpg (292x219, 26K)

im voting for trump just on the grounds that these sorts of threads are hillary-ous

correct! not sandwiches either

No argument needed. He's coming apart, RR.

Not an argument

Attached: aiportraits_1563595561.jpg (512x512, 15K)

stay weak

Sure kid.

Uhh, technically that's a response, you took that bait, you took it good.

Snowflakeeeee

not ar mangomint

Attached: Homemade-australian-submachinegun-improguns-650x260.jpg (650x260, 34K)

Kill yourself you paranoid shit head

also not a retard like you and trump

Attached: better to remain silent.jpg (1000x650, 106K)

stay mad

Then he removed a lot of your tax deductions.

stay ignorant.

>you're good at it

Attached: 1498853557102.jpg (1380x942, 711K)

Not arguments.

Attached: 1490158797646.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Have you not been paying attention these last couple days. Economy is tanking

Attached: 1502920489619.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

He's been a dumb fuck all the time.

Attached: 1534811426865.jpg (474x632, 55K)

Spotted the Jew lover

Stay stupid, RR.

Cringe thread? Cringe thread.

Stay mad.

"[Democrats] want to do a lot of bad things to Israel. In my opinion, you vote for a Democrat, you’re being very disloyal to Jewish people, and you are being very disloyal to Israel. And only weak people would say anything other than that."

Attached: main-qimg-73bd043e299182c9e6814f7f04f486c9-c.jpg (602x401, 29K)

gb2/pol/

Attached: say_desu.png (320x244, 139K)

Weak

lel he's still winning in 2020

Attached: booboo.jpg (1200x1200, 301K)

absolutely obsessed with western culture

TV man tells me the economy is failing...

must be true....

Attached: 1566145320309.gif (619x619, 1.83M)

Uh-oh, there's another negative Trump thread starting. Better get over there, RR.

Attached: 1475330832573.jpg (650x650, 49K)

>ANTIFA.npc 1-8 stack underflow error
>ANTIFA.npc agression set to -100
>ANTIFA.npc attacks geometry "Traschan"

Attached: 47d.jpg (407x405, 34K)

ob-fucking-cessed foreign ameriboo

youtube.com/watch?v=AeyUBVgtLmE

Hey, your messiah needs you.

>so original

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique and logical trick (fallacy.). The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kamf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously". Hitler believed the technique was used by Jews to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorf, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic.
Later, Joseph Goebbels put forth a slightly different theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie". Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, 16 years after Hitler's first use of the phrase. The article, titled Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik (English: "From Churchill's Lie Factory") was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

"The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."

Attached: 1533159453601.jpg (634x634, 112K)

Attached: 1532050707031.jpg (750x922, 273K)

Attached: no-u-10-1-1000-34058838.png (500x393, 93K)

Attached: 1514583264614.jpg (1280x1707, 420K)

Attached: 1499028751773.jpg (589x296, 48K)

>TAPCO parts
>rifle discarded

its too late for her tho

Oh, hes broken now. Gonna REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the rest of the thread lmao

I have to ask, is it just a loud minority who are upset with Trump? Because overall he's done a lot for our country - the only thing he needs to stop doing is tweeting constantly.
He's brought back tons of jobs, he's made China scared, he's made peace with North Korea or at least calmed him down, he's quelling the illegal immigrant problem as well as other minorities, he's dealt with Obamacare which was fucking over a large some of people financially

Outside his personality he's done pretty well for our country.

Attached: 1559254460106.jpg (600x696, 88K)

Attached: 1565904805745.jpg (900x660, 86K)