At what age does being attracted to high school girls become unacceptable?

At what age does being attracted to high school girls become unacceptable?

I just turned 19 and realized I'm still attracted to 15+ year olds. It doesn't feel wrong to me, but socially/legally is this okay?

Attached: 1565178508425.jpg (750x517, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oclDm4OeqjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don’t think that's wrong.

Like 45

It's not really acceptable. Just makes you look like a loser/creep. Date chicks your own age.

There's a difference in being attracted to and fucking them OP, keep that shit in your head and nut to it exclusively

Attached: AYAYAWeird.png (128x128, 15K)

I'm 29 and I'm still attracted to 15 Yr old nothing wrong with it just don't date them

I’m almost 19 and most girls that I know are 15-18.

I think 15 is still acceptable, 14 is questionable ground where I would not tread.

Yea I figured. I think the main thing is I don't feel like or see myself as an adult, you know? So it doesn't feel wrong to me because I still perceive myself as in that age group.

Probably some repressed bullshit about not having had a gf/having a bad high school experience. I think its because I'm still clinging to high school and wanting to go back and do it differently.

I'm 30 and still attracted to 15 year olds. Do I tell people? No. Do I act on it? No.

It's a real treat when my coworkers invite me to BBQs and their young daughters talk and chill with me. Its even better when they ask me to run to the store and Bill's daughter yells, "I'm coming with you!" Those little trips are just the cats pajamas. Again, not being creepy, but alone time with them is just awesome and you feel like a king.

Attached: 1565580681211.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

Kik?

You're not an adult yet but you're college aged. So obviously go fuck college chicks.

a 15 yr old girl can have a conversation with a 19 yo guy. Basically, if someone's annoyingly childish to you, maybe you shouldn't get near them.

>not an adult
>death penalty starts at 18
Pick one.

Thats just because some countries love killing people. Theyd do younger if they felt they could get away with it

Yea this is something I've thought about too. Sexing minors is wrong because they're easier to take advantage of, but what if the mental disparity isn't there? When I talk to 15/16 year olds I often don't know until they mention it.

you know what I love about highschool girls, OP?
I keep getting older and they stay the same age ;^}

Attached: op.jpg (685x474, 60K)

I think it goes half your age plus seven years, so 18 halved is 9 plus 7 is 16, 20 is 10 plus 7 is 17, 22 is 11 plus 7 is 18. So 15 is too young for 19, go for 16 1/2 and only if you live where they have Romeo & Juliet exceptions

So whats adult then? 20? 21? 25?
At 18, alot of countries have madatory service, so they could me killing enemies at 18. Straight up killing a guy has a habit of making you grow up a bit.

16 is legal here so i dont think its that weird, only if you obsess over young girls. Theres a difference between thinking that someone looks cute/beautiful and wanting to fuck them.

Got a 35 y/o bartender at work who's into girls just turned 18

It's not obsessive, but it does make me sad, and when I see an attractive minor I kinda dwell on it for a while.

I'm really struggling to accept that thar part of my life is completely over, especially because I utterly wasted it.

Eh, people mature throughout. 18 is an acceptable limit, but you could use others if you wanted.

Age limits for sex are usually in the 15-21 range somewhere.

Anyways, 15 and 19 isnt bad, but if illegal its good to go older or wait for them to mature a bit if he likes some age diff.

A good rule of thumb:

Divide your age by 2 and add 7 to get the minimum acceptable age.

There is nothing wrong with bro g attracted to post pubescent girls, it’s very natural. There really is no set age limit on what is attractive or not, some girls mature early and some are late bloomers. I went to this party yesterday with my wife and one of her friends daughters is beautiful, it was hard to not stare at how flawless she was. When I later found out she was only 12 I did feel really prevented and was ashamed, but then told my self not to be. It’s just very important not to act on urges cause first off:
1)it’s illegal
2) you do not want to go to prison
3)it’s highly immoral by society
4) and even though the girls body may be ready, her mental state is not prepared to make adult choices and could mess her up for life.
All the crazy fucked up women I knew all had sex/were raped when they were young.

Some who struggle badly feel their physical body doesnt match how they feel on the inside. It can be quite stressful.

Teenage years kinda suck even if youre doing well so it sounds like you have an idolized idea of how it "should" have been.

Some cultures handle this buy having thier children sit on the lap of a man with a beard large enough to be unrecognizable during the coldesg of months. Then those kids whisper to the dude what they want.

Oh and supposedly The Guy has a bunch of workers who seem to be human, other than all of them looking generally the same, and overjoyed they work simple jobs for children

Fuck I‘m too old to lurk here any longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=oclDm4OeqjE

I'm 75 and I still pay for 14 year olds to give handjobs and blowjobs. Who cares and gives a fucking fuckton faggot.
If they pay is rite cum u might whehe

I do, but I don't think my ideal high school experience is all that crazy.

I didn't socialize very well, everyone saw me as a joke, I didn't try to get good grades, didn't play any sports, didn't join any clubs, didn't date or even talk to girls, didn't go to any parties, etc.

That doesn't sound like a hard experience to beat, does it?

Almost every guy is attracted to high school girls, whether they admit it or not.
Don't date them, don't fuck them, don't talk to them about sex, don't ask them for nudes. In short, don't do anything illegal.
Thought crimes aren't real crimes. The day they are, you have bigger worries.

It's ALWAYS acceptable at any age. H.S. girls are the perfect age to impregnate.

what you're attracted to is hard-wired into your brain. for good reason!

I'm for instance attracted af to my daughter, who does not even to to school yet.

no problem at all, unless I act out on it by pushing my dick all the way into her tiny fuck holes.

so don't worry, not your fault. it's not a problem. just don't be a dick.

Im 40 and Im still attracted to 18 year olds. Would I flirt with or date one? Oh fuck no.

This is true, wish more people would accept reality

But would you fuck one, given the chance?

This

In a fucking second.