Who?

Who?

Attached: 332223.jpg (960x720, 172K)

B. Fuck those other two freeloading cunts.

The question is flawed. At no time should I have possession of the flute.

These

I'd fuck B

Never change , user

B created the flute. if the other two can't or don't want to play it fuck them.

*pay for it

i'd stick it in b's ass and let A play it. C can watch take pictures then sell them

a place for everyone in a magical land

i'd say C, he could make some cash if he bothered to learn the flute.
B would (and should) be happy with this outcome, knowing that her work had helped improve his life.
if A really wants to play the flute, she should just ask her parents for one, since they are relatively cheap.

Wrong. We have zero responsibility to listen to some kid who’s obviously lying about having nothing. He’s got fucking clothes, he ain’t dead from starvation: means he has basic necessities covered, so he’s a lying Jew bastard.

A and let dickhead C listen to beautifal flute tunes

how can you tell C has clothes? the image only shows the children's faces. oh, and there's no need to throw in the word Jew, /pol/tard

Requesting r34 of B

Attached: 1522945848839.png (354x462, 25K)

What the fuck

That was quick

Attached: 1444924510950.jpg (285x287, 15K)

Who deserves it can be debated, but what can't is that it belongs to B. Anyone that says A or C is a communist

unless he has sheet music, a flute teacher, and time to take flute lessons, he's never gonna play the flute. just giving him the flute doesn't imporve his life at all much less immesurably.

Now the flute belongs to me, onahole included

he doesn't require those to learn the flute, it's entirely possible for him to teach himself

Thanks for this user, awesome

Found the Jew defending other lying, stealing Jew bastards.

Who the fuck lets kids run around without clothes? Are you some sort of pedophile like Epstein? Figures you Jew pedophiles are all the same.
Fucking makes me sick it does!

lmao why do i even bother with this board anymore, it's just /pol/fags and cumbrains at this point

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (800x820, 115K)

whichever one gives the best blowjob

Run on back home to tumblr, Jewish princess. Cry to momma some more!

i'll let you fags seethe, i'm out

Keep it to myself. Those fuckers better be working hard to get a grip of they life not just waiting for me to give them anything.
Shall i put it in the ass? Who knows its my flute anyway

Attached: 1317333565867.jpg (295x341, 31K)

Attached: 1560539655830.png (500x522, 168K)

give to B as its theirs in marxist and capitalist view

Says the seething Jew faggot.

´c

Yea Forums at its finest

A gets to play the flute for B while C is licking their cunts as payment

Its B's, she made it, and got the materials, its hers to do with as she wishes, the other 2 don't have any claim to it.

No.

Fuck A, especially fuck C.
I am the only one who gets the fucking flute, because I'm a grownup and have power over the children.
Give B one full tendie worth 25 cents, with the promise of another tendie if it makes me another flute. If B doesn't want to starve, it will comply. Sell the flute for 10 dollars.
I like capitalism.

Why isn't C black?

Firstly, why is it my fucking responsibility to give the flute to any of them? Why was it taken from Child B to begin with, when that child made it?
>it's an analogy for means of production, capitalism, and communism goy
Fuck off, it's a stupid fucking analogy.

Secondly:
Child B made it. It belongs to Child B.
If Child B wants to sell it, then Child A can buy it. Just because you CAN use/do something doesn't mean you should just be granted that thing. I can spend money like nobodies business, but the government isn't just going to give me money for doing nothing.
If Child C wants it, he's going to have to get off his freeloading ass and make the money to buy it. Him being poor is a non-factor. Coming from a formerly poor person, he can either better himself as I did, or he can do us a favor and An Hero because I don't want to hear someone else piss and moan about how hard their life is and how they had no chances when I pulled myself up from my bootstraps from poverty. It's spitting in the face of people like me who put in the effort.

>wealth redistribution works, goy!

Attached: dropped this gold star.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Because that'd be -truthful- racist.

Didn't even have to scroll to the bottom of the thread for this.

you're going to give the flute to somebody poor to improve their life immesurably and then abandon them and the idea, trusting them to figure it out on their own?
interesting

Attached: hello2.jpg (383x356, 19K)

>Child C
>"don't play the flute"
>"would have improved my lot in life immeasurably"

How tho

>how
it's immeasurable dumbass

Child B because the child made the flute and can learn to play it.

somethings never die, even on Yea Forums

zero is measurable dammit