Recession is coming

Recession is coming.

Attached: 1565908872721.jpg (640x360, 58K)

So was impeachment.

For China?

China knows it can outlast the US because their president doesnt run for office and their media supports his agenda.

November is more than a year away and the very stable genius had to claim to be King of the Jews to get the media to stop talking about the recession thats coming.

Yang 2020 when?

Attached: 1562256872155.jpg (500x625, 29K)

nah, it's just a little dip, happens all the time.

Democrats will sell USA to China.

I thought the Clintons already did that?

Xi Xi the Pooh

Attached: main.png (240x240, 8K)

OP IS FAGGOT

Attached: 1566488130031.jpg (720x794, 48K)

fuck you nigger

fuck you back, doublenigger

Reese Sessions is cumming all over OP's face

Attached: dbn.png (291x261, 113K)

OP is a worthless nigger and doesnt understand this. Recessions happen no matter what you do. They are a product of our economy.
Under Trump at least they are small and have longer term benefits.

Xi will be okay. He has China ready to be the World's Only Superpower.

Attached: IMG_8832.jpg (960x832, 195K)

recessions are banned like drugs and guns in some states. That means they don't happen anymore

The mad Hong Konger detected!
Singaporean please mind your own business and fuck of from this thread.

Recessions are a product of Republican presidents. Then Democratic presidents fix them. The cunt Republicans get elected again, give out tax cuts to the uber-wealthy, and fuck up the economy again. The circle of life!

This fucking retarded.

Attached: 1554241882701.gif (300x167, 1018K)

0/10

Trips of unbridled stupidity.
Checked and kekked.

American history, beta male!

0/10 see me after class

This is correct. I see share blue has already been instructed to shout you down tho.

During occupation of British in Hong Kong, where is China when we need you? But now you going to claim Hong Kong are yours? My answer is "FUCK YOU CHINA PIG!"

Xi sitting on biggest asset bubble in history of mankind, bunch of it shit-tier construction sitting unoccupied

When that pops, Xi better hope Chinaman can suddenly fight wars & win them, ahaha

Attached: 1549322635483.jpg (1200x648, 74K)

World received huge number of tourist from China and know what, each time there will be missing China tourist from the travelling group. WTF man?

probably off getting hit by cars or getting killed in an industrial accident.

Y'know the chinese.

Perhaps some of them trying flee from China for a better life. Unfortunately people are brilliant enough to differentiate between Chinas and local Chinese.