Should pit bulls be banned? Every pit bull owner is saying "he's just a baby, he wouldn't hurt a fly", and then...

Should pit bulls be banned? Every pit bull owner is saying "he's just a baby, he wouldn't hurt a fly", and then, every once in a while, the very owner of a pit bull gets mauled to death.

Also, people are saying, "it's not the dogs fault, it's the owner". I basically agree on that one, but you can't explicitly blame only the owner because his dog got his killer instincts activated for no reason at all. The thing is, pit bulls are a human error, because human genetically engineered him to be as aggressive and blood thirsty as possible. But that doesn't mean that we should let them live.

Sure, chihuahuas attack too, but over 60% of fatal dog attacks are made by pit bulls, and pit bulls make only 4% of all dog population.

How do you feel about this issue?

Attached: american pit bull.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/
dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-owners.php?gclid=CjwKCAjw44jrBRAHEiwAZ9igKInu6AXiJccSqJXadQsryIwFKrANgs-41Hd0Mz8um_oYht9wSkg5xxoC76EQAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, they are for niggers and gangster wannabe's.

No need to do anything drastic. Just legally require sterilization of all blood sport dogs. Anyone found with one must see a vet and pay themselves to have it fixed. They don’t have to kill their dog, just no more pits.

No, just get a better dog.

Attached: Cane-Corso-Italiano-2.jpg (900x506, 43K)

Restrict ownership. Mandatory harnesses, not just collars, when in public, 8 foot solid fencing (7 above ground, 1 under), drug background checks, no minorities. Attack rate will plummet.

I want to feed that dog antifreeze

This but for all dogs
No point limiting to one that Yea Forums has decided to make a meme

Just carry a mastiff and watch as he calmly holds the ravaging, savage, nigger-esque pits entire head in his mouth.

I have two. They're 100 lbs each, but were terrified of my neighbors dog, which was maybe 10 pounds at most. They never leashed him, so whenever we went to walk or play the neighbors dog charged and attacked mine. My dogs never barked or growled, just tucked their tails between their legs and ran back inside. It got to the point where I was afraid of my dogs finally giving in and retaliating. After countless arguments with my neighbor to be a decent human and getting no results, I did a routine fluids change in my plow truck. Accidentally left a sausage in the fluids. The dog disappeared.

I wasn't going to let my dogs finally fight back just to become the viscous animals they're labeled because of someone else's actions that were beyond my control.

You were eating sausage while changing the old oil? Filthy.

>has a plow truck
>didnt just plow neighbors home

Oil/anti-freeze/transmission/brake/hydraulics
Whole shabang.

>murder neighbors dog because I cant control my pits

Typical

Attached: pitbull.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

He could control his pits but not the neighbors aggressive dog.

Self defense argument works great if youre white but not if youre a pitbull.

Holy fucking shit that fat slut can hardly stand on her own feet. Her body movements are similar to a person who suffers from a muscular dystrophy. What the fuck is she doing with a 2 50 kilo's pit bulls? I'd fucking beat the living shit out of her.

>someone has an aggressive dog
>murder it
got it, you're a nigger

Pretty much this. If my dogs were to retaliate I wouldn't of stopped it because 1. I'm not a retard willing to get between two-three animals. 2. I'm not going to teach them that it's wrong to stand up for themselves. But the longer I thought about it the longer I was afraid of the consequences from local government if they were to retaliate.

Short story: When I was a child my boxer flipped over a baby horse while we were exploring the woods. My father explained to me how it was the farmer's choice and right to shoot my boxer because of this. I agreed to these terms, took my boxer back to the farmer, but only so I could shoot the boxer myself. He deserved more out of death than an angry farmers scorn. He didn't even know what he did wrong. But what he did was wrong.

Orrrrr you can complain about the neighbor's dog and if he doesn't control it he's responsible for whatever happens.
>nope, think i'll just murder his dog

Basic morals coupled with animal training tames any beast regardless of how hypersensitive they are to their animal instincts.

>Complaining about a problem instead of solving it
Sounds like a typical libtard cuck. & obviously has lived far from rural societies.

That cat lived by the way. He was badly wounded, but literally ripped the left eye out of one of those dogs.

You don't mess with a cat.

>afraid of the consequences from local government if they were to retaliate.
That works two ways, i've called the local council when a trash human let his dog wander up and down the street and it rushed my son. They sent him a letter, he tied it up in the front yard for a few days as if to say 'you're not the boss of me' but after that it stays in his back yard. If i'd wanted to be a total bitch about it i could have mentioned the way it rushed my son and he would have been required to have the dog muzzled whenever it leaves his property. Fines and more paperwork happens if he doesn't comply.

Now i agree if there was no local authorities his dog would have to die and we could have a big gay feud that could last for years and probably end up with his house burned down, because he's a vicious coward but i'm a higher IQ sort of patient person.

Why is being civil such a challenge for people?

Animals don't have basic morals in a human sense. And a pit is a pit. Even the best trained pit bulls still make headlines because something made them tick. It isn't only the owners.

>Murdering an innocent animal because it might make my nigger dogs look bad

typical retard who uses terms like "libcuck"

Attached: pitbull.jpg (350x350, 27K)

Oh my god thank you! I've always wanted a pet polar bear and actually my rich father bought me one. Couldn't find a person who was ok with taming it but you are here! Praise the Lord.

So you are saying there is a chance? I'd love to take him to local part to show people how cuddly he is!

Or was it nigger you meant and not beast?

Put bulls are actually the niggers of dogs

>777
Trips of truth

Attached: dog died.png (1097x765, 233K)

This is my pit bull. She chases shadows 6 hours a day and eats a truckload of food a day but still skin and bones. Doesn't bite and pees herself if you yell too hard at her.

It's definitely the owners at fault.

Attached: IMG_20190818_132839~2.jpg (1941x1844, 1.03M)

>the wild west meme
get your hand of your cock for a minute. Doesn't matter how remote you live you can still get a dangerous animal dealt with.
The 'murdering the dog soles the problem' bullshit falls down when you realize there's psychos that just kill dogs because they can. What's the difference?

>obviously has lived far from rural societies.
'obviously' always means 'i haven't got a clue'. In rural communities killing a man's dog is just the start of stupid fueding and revenge bullshit. Wrecking fences, cars, outbuildings, it usually ends up in hospital, court or the morgue. Unless you want to be a civilized person and a responsible adult.

People like you are scared to own up to their faults.

>pees herself if you yell too hard at her.

Scared dogs are the first to bite.

Attached: what does the fox say.jpg (359x239, 23K)

At least I'm not a psycho who murders my neighbors pets.

Attached: Think.jpg (800x742, 69K)

has anyone who says pits should be murdered owned a pit? Ive owned a staford shire (pit relative) and a pit boxer mix, neither of them even bark at other dogs or people. i also have cats, neither of my dogs were raised around cats and they wouldnt even consider hurting them or any person. just dont be a shitty dog owner and neglect them just like every other dog you fucking apes

Attached: 1556532071461.jpg (640x636, 21K)

You're a fucking retard. May or may not ever do anything. Good luck

>I've had a ticking time bomb sitting next to me for years. Hasn't gone off yet. Why are people so afraid of time bombs?

Attached: dellguy1.jpg (400x267, 25K)

Bluenose?
Also, I like the reclaimed wood paint brushing in the background.

>What's the difference?
Context makes all the difference.
>Just the start of stupid feuding.
Nope, that ended it right there. He owns a very popular store in the community, the whole community was aware of his dog as it always roamed the blocks and antagonized the people. Going into stores, barking into peoples windows. They all also know that I ended this conflict in a way that at most was just negligence of hazardous material, but if the dog was leashed it would of been out of it's reach.

The man himself isn't dubious to this either. He knows, his wife knows, his daughter knows. & they all know that the father's laziness was the cause of it's death. Instead of walking the dog, he lets the dog roam because he can't be bothered to get up.

While that may be true, there is a difference between a a scared dog defending their space / themselves / owner and a dog viciously attacking without provocation.

you act as if they are bipolar autisic kids, they arent just going to switch personalities and agression levels instantly. i agree that they are an agressive breed by birth n shit but again if you dont treat them like savage animals and care for them they'll be chill

Attached: dunce.jpg (176x171, 5K)

Pits are for lesbians trying to act tough and want something like a rambunctious child to take care of cus theyll never have their own( my sisters a lesbian and has one and her gf has 2) . Or minorities. Pitbulls arent soft or furry theyre not fun to pet and a lot of people are terrified of them, tell me the upside? Side note everyone and their fucking mom wants to rescue a pitbull now. Anyone else notice?

>they arent just going to switch personalities and agression levels instantly
oh but they do

>there is a difference between a a scared dog defending their space / themselves / owner and a dog viciously attacking without provocation.

Dogs dont have this kind of high level thinking.

Just wait till you're out walking your nigger dog and a kid rids buy on a skateboard and the sounds triggers your dog and it mauls the kid.

I'm sure you'll be right there claiming that it was the sweetest dog that would never hurt anyone.

Attached: dog_gets_it.jpg (416x250, 18K)

>they arent just going to switch personalities and agression levels instantly

Attached: 1375604154163.jpg (245x245, 6K)

when it's a pit, people wont see it that way.

>pit bull defends home from intruder
vicious pit bull put down
>german Shepard defends home from intruder
hero dog defends family

Moral of the story is just don't get one to begin with so you don't get attached to it and have to argue that they are good dogs to have and love.

Yea.. I think we would be better off without the whole breed as they are statistically more dangerous than others but then again, sports cars cause more accidents compared to your 1.3 Fiat Punto.

Sometimes the accident is caused by the car/dog malfuncioning, but most of the time I'd blame the owner.

That is a terrible comparison. You don't park your car and then someone gets run over.

If there are no differences between the races, there are no differences between dog breeds.

All dogs are equal or you're a racist.

Yeah, except, sports cars won't go out of your fucking front yard on their own and bite peoples hands off or kill a baby for no reason.

I don't own dogs, and last time I saw someone ride a skateboard on the street was prob 10 years ago. Big dogs also dont belong to cities (and no dogs at all if I were to choose). Bigger than a medium poodle is a big no no in my opinion. Also, I am physically rather weak and wouldn't ever walk a dog I can't control - did that enough as a kid. I never said I was talking about a particular dog or dog breed either.

Instead of just projecting how about focusing on reading comprehension?

I.T.T. Miserable insects scum without backbones i would like to see how much time it would takes for one pitbul to maul the 16 useless retard of this board , you'all deserve nothing more than to be my thrall , the weak serve the strong!

I've owned two since they were pups, was my ex-wife's idea (hence, ex-wife, terrible decision maker)
Pitbulls REQUIRE non-stop, positive human interaction in their younger years, otherwise, they'll either tear up everything you own or killing someone.
no joke, if you meet someone who loves pitbulls, chances are, they own nothing of value.
I gave them away after I had to replace about two grand worth of furniture and electronics, and lost a lease deposit.
Never. Ever. Again.

>last time I saw someone ride a skateboard on the street was prob 10 years ago
we get it, you're a lazy reclusive faggot.

What dog cost money ? I tought it was free of charges and that they were self-Sufficient

>the point
>
>sea level
>
>your head

Well, thats like leaving your car without parking it / using hand break and it running over a pedestrian down the street with no one in it. If you own a dog that would potentially harm others you don't leave it on your front yard with access to people / other animals it could harm.

Cars and dogs do what they do. It's on the owner to make sure nothing happens. Or are you saying guns kill people and not the person shooting it?

I think world would be better without people having access to dangerous dog breeds, sports cars, guns etc.. But as a non american that is freedom for you.

Absolutely not, a pit bull and a small dog should be assigned to everyone who believes in equality. If they keep the small dog alive they retain their voting privileges. Solve all the worlds problems, small dogs and lefties.

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog race

>we get it, you're a lazy reclusive faggot.
Or I just live in a different country where people don't skate outside parks and in a city with mostly cobbled roads and flat geography? In the 90's you could see people skateboarding a lot. Nowadays its a hobby for 20-30 year olds. Kids got their kick and electric scooters.

Totally agreed my nigger..

Attached: i whip my slave back and forth.png (708x492, 474K)

That Dog would cut a pitbull in two equal half with one bite

so, you're a lazy recluse who happens to be in a shit hole country. Seems easy enough for me to rationalize.
>20-30 year old skateboarders
you watch too much xgames.

Your right, we should let 70 iq people own bears and tigers too, what are we pussies?

Pit bulls are 5% of all dogs and 70% of dog fatalities. This isn’t arbitrary

Nope, not even similar. Pit bulls attack with intention, at a specific target. Mostly defenseless ones. After that, it goes for another victim, ant after that, he goes for another. His psychotic behavior could be compared with a New Zealand killer. Except that the pit bulls have teeth instead shotguns and machine guns. You can avoid a car by simply step outside of his path.You can't run from a pit bull unless you can climb a tree in 0,02 seconds or if you can run 40 miles per hour.

Damn, you keep acting like a wild dog. Attacking without provocation instead of actually even trying to discuss the subject of this thread. A chihu could have a more fruitful conversation.

You are free to visit the nordics anytime you want - we won't bite, promise!

50% of all the world tigers are in Texas and Russian owns bear khabib nurmagodenof fought baby bear to train for ufc when he was 10 years old lmfao

There are videos of this on YouTube.
Young Khabib playing with bears :')

Similar in a way that both incidents can be avoided with action of the owner alone. Its not like im saying a dog = a car.

1. Certain dog breeds and sports cars statistically cause more accidents than other dogs/cars
2. MOST of the time it is because of the owner and could have been prevented
3. So should sports cars and pit bulls both be banned? The latter was the subject of this whole thread. Just trying to have a conversation here but well.. In here its always 100% pro or against, as is typical in america.

I just think the subject is not as simple as most suggest. Owner is always at fault if their dog does something, but that doesnt mean you cant own a pit bull and be a responsible owner of it. As I have said, the world would be better place without that breed.. But same applies for racing cars as they too cause more accidents statistically speaking. And guns.. And the list goes on and on.

By your logic we should ban all breeds then. Rotties, poodles and chews have the same rate if aggressive pups. I never got bite once by any pits. Now my Weinerdog has bit me twice and the Boston terrier keeps teething on my finger to the point it sliced my finger with her milk teeth. Don't blame the breed to bad training. Blame the ones who raise them to be killers. Mine will just love everyone and keep niggets off my lawn.

I don't trust pit bulls.
One night at an overnight shift, there was this dog wandering around in the parking lot. It was a pit. It was chipped, so I called the local vet and kept the dog in my car for 20+ minutes. Calm as could be, never growled, never even so much as whined. Did kinda get in my face and licked it a bunch, which made me very uncomfortable as I know they can be very deadly dogs. But all in all we found the owner and the dog was very well behaved even though I was a stranger. Kind of changed my mind about it but I still never trust a pit bull.

how many people killed by boston terriers?

Attached: 1348580780712.jpg (489x400, 43K)

Also, yes. I could protect myself from many sorts of things by always wearing a helmet, never crossing street, always being on guard that someone might try to accidentally or intentionally kill me. But the part how others could prevent the incident has nothing to do with my point on how the owner of the vehicle/dog is the one responsible and how their actions could most likely prevent the incident, but not all as both cars and dogs "malfunction".

Pit bulls just happen to malfunction way way more often than your average dog. Way way more often.

if we can potentially punt a field goal with the animal, is it still a dog?

for all real dogs, yes, I agree with this, to many shitty owners.

You've totally made a wrong comparison. You can't compare a car to a pit bull because you can't kill anyone with a car if you didn't made a wrong move with it. However, someone can get killed by your pit bull if he break loose out of your yard by his own will while you're asleep. Or you can get killed as his owner if he decides to kill you for absolutely no reason. That has happened before a lot of times and will happen again.

So are you saying cars never malfunction and cause accidents that can lead to fatalities? I mean, my exact point being that that I have been trying to underline this whole time.

Never intentionally. Pit bulls attack intentionally.

Yes, thats why I say they malfunction more often than other dogs. Dog is an animal. It doesnt attack "intentionally" the same way a person would.

You're an idiot

How come?

Pitbulls get a bad rap, they're actually wonderful dogs when raised by the right people. It just that (1) they're prime victims for dog fighting because of their naturally muscular build and (2) because of the fear of pitbulls, most dog bites are either reported as 'I don't know, just some dog,' or 'IT WAS A PITBULL, I SAW IT.'
The truth is that behaviorally, there are minimal differences between breeds if any at all. A pitbull is a dog is a dog is a dog.

Pits are not like other dogs. If one goes after you you're as good as dead. They are fucking invincible and aggressive. Dogs are shit but pits are worse than all of them combined.

For saying idiotic things

Great argument, would read again.

>If one goes after you you're as good as dead.
This applies to most carnivorous animals, especially dogs that are not toy breeds like chihuahuas.
The vast majority of responsible, non-abusive owners raise harmless pitbulls. If you treat a pitbull like you'd treat any other dog, you'll be fine. Obviously, if you're abusive toward it, it might snap, but that also applies to pretty much all dogs in general.

Pit bulls don't get "malfunction" when they become aggressive. When they kill a person, they behave exactly as they've intended to behave.

At pit bulls, "malfunction" would be when they're tame and calmed.

Attached: 1565998040886.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Attached: 1565997878121.jpg (700x519, 187K)

I work at an animal shelter and there are some pits that are dog aggressive with tipped ears. These are clearly fighting dogs and they are aggressive because they are raised to be so.
On the other hand, I've seen some that only want to be pet and loved on.

At the end of the day, it's the owner who is at fault.
Any dog type can be aggressive.

Where did you go to school to learn so much about canine behavior?

holy fucking based

atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/

According to the American Temperament Test Society, 87% of Pit Bulls tested passed their test criteria. It's hard to tell exactly where that ranks because their data is laid out such that you can't sort by anything other than breed name in alphabetical order, but after clicking through a few pages, it looks like it's above average. There are also a lot of breeds with very small sample sizes.

Also, the 4%, 70% statistic has a lot of flaws because the 4% is measuring pure bred pit bull terriors, while the 70% includes pit mixes and other "bully breeds", which includes breeds of dogs that are similar to pit bulls, but wouldn't be included in the 4% dataset.

>animal specifically bred and wired for over 100 years to fight and kill other versions of itself, or animals way larger than it
>people who want to brag about it on facebook and call themselves "pit saviors" put the things, unrestricted, into family homes with babies, kids, or old people
what do they expect to happen?

Well, we are just talking different things here. I am talking about them as persons property and you are talking about the breed. I got myself a cat long time ago to own a cat I can take care of, pet a little and just have someone around when wife's at work/abroad. I didnt get it to get my sofa peed on. It does what it does. Its a goddamn cat. But, that wasnt the purpose I bought it for. In that perspective its a "malfunction" of the "product" I bought and I was aware of that it might happen when I got it.

Yes, pit bulls were designed specifically for that "malfunction" which then pretty much became more of a feature. But let me tell you, most of the pit bull owners dont buy their dog just so they could watch them maim innocent bystanders. And same applies to sports cars. Most dont buy them to cause accidents.. But they do cause way way more accidents than other cars.

And, as I have said. World would be better off without the pit bulls in my opinion as they "malfunction" way too often for their intended (buyers/owners) purpose.

pitbulls are fine as they've always been: wardogs
pitbull owners should be shot

Attached: 1474285201105.jpg (720x432, 88K)

>1 under
that's not much, needs at least 2 feet in most terrains, 3 or 4 to be sure

Based and beautiful breed

Nothing. They expect nothing to happen. I get it, you saw some videos on Yea Forums and read some statistics in a meme format now they might as well be demons. I understand. But that's not how the world works.

Most of the idiots that own these shit dogs are white trash or niggers. These people are incapable of making good decisions.

I need to jump through a bunch of hoops to have a CCP permit or buy and own a car. These idiots get some unknown animal from a buddy who brags about how big and badss their Pits are.

Attached: 1558393627901.jpg (480x480, 20K)

We can only pray that all pit bulls die off after they get bred into those toadline bullies.

send them to china

Isn't it rather "strange" when you have a dog breed that has a score at 87% for a Temperament Test Society, and there's only ~4-5% pit bulls in a complete dogs population, and YET, they are responsible for over 60% of all dog attacks with a fatal outcome?

Take a moment and think about this fact.

>I did a routine fluids change in my plow truck. Accidentally left a sausage in the fluids. The dog disappeared.

Attached: william luthr pierce on lincoln rockwell pol redpills 1513808871583.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

What a vigilante right there. So instead of your government restricting the ownership of the breed / banning it all together you just want people shot for something they have done that is completely legal?

This breed of person is slowly dissolving. So sad.

Letting your dogs run loose and maul people is not legal

Attached: 1559888085286.jpg (1080x1105, 124K)

>pitbull owners should be shot

>Letting your dogs run loose and maul people is not legal

He said the only requirement for getting shot was ownership. Don't play dumb

bad dog owners are legendary
if that fuck didnt want his dog poisoned to death maybe he could have kept it from running around his neighbor's property

Attached: 1486232873382.png (495x495, 353K)

>Unless you want to be a civilized person and a responsible adult.
which is what user did
he disposed of the neighbor's dog in a very discreet way
dont like it, dont let your dog fuck with your neighbors

this is the kind of lived story that forges a man
i'm enjoying reading all the so.yboys screeching in response to your posts

"Civilized person and a responsible adult" obey the law don't you think? Rules are what keeps the society running.

Dog owner shouldn't let the dog run loose but neither should anyone poison that dog intentionally.

I mean, two wrongs dont make a right.

>Orrrrr you can complain
then wait for government to handle it
vagina spotted

not all pitbulls are maniacal criminals but way too many are
your exception to the rule doesnt prove the rule wrong, airhead bimbo

Attached: 1479127863733.jpg (4121x2351, 1.41M)

Anarchy all the way. Who needs laws..

I've had friends with Pitts who are just the sweetest, most lovable dogs who are just the biggest cuddlebugs.

But what makes Pitts so dangerous is two things:

>They have extremely high levels of testosterone which means they snap into rage easily and are not easily calmed down
>They have some of the strongest bites of any breed. This means that if they are unable to control their bite, it can cause massive damage and even death

All dogs are dangerous, but Pitts were BRED to be dangerous.

I'd say a compromise is in order: You can have them but you need a license to own, and this documented ownership needs to go through safety training such as keeping them away from children and knowing what their behavioral patterns are.

>implying all the dog moms and girls who got mauled by their pits mistreated them
you just dont know anything

Attached: dog bite baby pitbull 1526355583759.jpg (485x300, 29K)

>Rules are what keeps the society running.
no
morals are
>Dog owner shouldn't let the dog run loose but neither should anyone poison that dog intentionally.
why not?
they broke the NAP
>I mean, two wrongs dont make a right.
it's not wrong
the little shit dog was causing trouble AND the owner was an irresponsible jerk
he's lucky he's not the one who got poisoned

Attached: 1515019237321.png (378x357, 81K)

i just think they're not only ugly dogs, but hulking and brutish. even when they're happy, i dont want this mass of muscle slamming into me or a child. they arent even cuddly. you want a short haired lovey dog? get a vizsla. im also sick of people fanboying over how "great" their stupid pitbull is.

pit bulls just disgust me and i would feel no remorse killing every last one of them myself.

Yeah, I've stopped posting for a while now because now it's just an ethics debate over a moral/common sense & treatment discussion.

that's another thing, pit bulls look like disgusting frogdogs

>Nope, that ended it right there. He owns a very popular store in the community, the whole community was aware of his dog as it always roamed the blocks and antagonized the people. Going into stores, barking into peoples windows. They all also know that I ended this conflict in a way that at most was just negligence of hazardous material, but if the dog was leashed it would of been out of it's reach.
>
>The man himself isn't dubious to this either. He knows, his wife knows, his daughter knows. & they all know that the father's laziness was the cause of it's death. Instead of walking the dog, he lets the dog roam because he can't be bothered to get up.

so.yboys can almost be heard lamenting the unfairness of life to weaklings in the distance

Attached: 1449180122842.jpg (600x479, 32K)

>they arent just going to switch personalities and agression levels instantly.
yes they are and they do

Attached: pitbull nutter bingo 1542060521387.png (574x610, 59K)

dangerous car designs are banned all the time
excellent comparison

Not funny asshole. That's a very painful death and the dog wasn't at fault.

Take a good sip of antifreeze yourself and wash it down with Drano.

Yep, hit the nail on the head here. A lot of people's confidence issues are being shown here. It boils down to man taking responsibility for his actions. Most people can't admit that they don't have the patience for a large dog, or the willingness to not only discipline, but also be a leader of the pack. That's another thing that people fail to realize is that you are setting an example for all those around you. Whether it be dog or man, both have a subconscious instinct that are manipulated by your actions.

Choose your actions well, and your surroundings won't be toxic.

>Well, thats like leaving your car without parking it / using hand break and it running over a pedestrian down the street with no one in it.
no, pitbulls are like having a car that doesnt park properly or turn off her engine properly, and suddenly starts driving at full speed towards the nearest toddler just to crush it over and over and over again
then goes hey i'm a good car arent i?
and all the morons like you defending it

I know that this isn't something that a cuck would know, but I wanted you to keep this in mind. Most antifreeze now is nontoxic to animals in small dosages. Causing maybe nausea at most. I really had to hunt for an ancient 1980's litre of the stuff that made engines roar.

has anyone who says guns should be banded shot a gun ?

moron

Someone's never read To Kill a Mockingbird.

car manufacturers pay for damaging design and manufacturing
car owners pay for harm caused to third parties
pitbull owners are coddled like shithead toddlers into ruining theirs an other people's lives
the pitbull is a war breed, not a family one, but some jews found it smart and hilarious to get goyim to destroy themselves through raising them
and you knwo the funniest part?
it's people like you who push for it out of the goodness of your heart
the kikes must be laughing all day everyday about the pitbull epidemic because they barely have anything to do to get those stupid goyim to raise their own killers

Attached: pitbull rehabilitation campaign effects 1522692235738.png (641x559, 210K)

That's just stupid on all fronts.

Ethylene Glycol has the same toxicity now as it did 100 years ago.

Attached: bill-nye-04.jpg (299x300, 18K)

>War breed as an argument that they can't be tamed.
I suppose guns should be illegal as well since they're violent tools used for destruction. Honestly let's just get down to it and ban electricity.

I think you are severely confused.

Hmm..... Interesting graph.

and you trust this ...

the school of facts and knowledge
pitbulls have been a wardog breed for over 2500 years
only recently a kike campaign marketed them as family dogs to get stupid goyim to maul themselves by nigdog

Attached: 1435556647332.png (1495x543, 165K)

Sure sounds like an emotionally stable dog to have around other humans.

I have actively said 4 times in this thread I think they should banned. Just cannot be arsed to write it in every goddamn message.

You’re a total piece of shit. I honestly hope you die a painful death.

Just wait you stupid nigger. They will eventually turn on you. If pit bulls had fingers I’m fully convinced that they would be shooting up your neighborhood and drinking 40s. They are after all the niggers of the dog world.

People like me? Read the whole shit. What am I defending there? I just asked if he thinks cars dont malfunction.

Fuck people who cant fucking read

You wouldn’t have any legal consequences if your dogs killed an off leash dog as long as your dogs are on a leash under 6ft. You’re just a spineless piece of shit who shouldn’t own any kind of dog.

Someone doesn't understand that each state has it's own categories of laws for large breeds, and each county has their own laws, and each city has it's own laws. My two pitbulls are both registered behavior animals by the way. There's a lot of reasons for me doing what I did, and I put up with what I put up with for longer than what most would of. There are also a lot of details missing from this story for privacy reasons that would justify some of you guys's concerns.

Can fucktards like you stop speaking like your local laws are universal?

Hah, beat you to it.

Now that’s what I call autistic

But yeah, where I was living at that time in life my dogs would of been put down for being involved in the incident. Similar to both parties of a fight getting suspended from school. Due to them being registered for a certain degree of aid it could of been considered a protection case but I would of lost my registration for their behavior abilities and they would be put on a state watch list which by the way is accessable to anyone. Anyone I may be trying to rent from, or purchase from, or apply to. Yeah, must be nice to live in Indiana kid, but I'm in much more country west.

You know what man I'm on your side fuck these guys trying to get a rise... If you tried communicating with your neighbor you did all you could I'm sure. Not like your neighbor wouldn't have shot a Pittbull in the fucking head for stepping over his fence and then go home and jerk off just thinking about it.

Pitbulls are demonized by stupid people. Used to be the most popular breed of dog in the country. Tie any dog up force it to fight beat the shit out of it starve it etc. and it'll become mean doesn't have to be a pit for that.

And apparently multiple dumb faggots like you don’t understand legal precedence and jurisprudence. God, I hope the flood comes for all of you.

What is this "the flood" you are talking about? Is it the biblical one?

No legal precedence like that in the country I'm from. And just throwing a fancy word like jurisprudence doesnt make you right.

Meant that the country I am from lacks a case that would have been taken to our equivalent of supreme court. Until supreme court takes a case the law is pretty much taken as is. Its supreme courts job to actually interpret the law and find the core meaning of it in case it is up to debate. No 6ft rule here.

I believe you that the story is multifaceted and that I’m sure I don’t understand it fully, but it’s a fact that having your dog is on less than a 6ft leash meets any state or locality’s leash requirement, and that in any state or locality, you’re only liable for your dog attacking another dog if your dog is out of your control and the dog that was attacked was under the other owners control. I can see how having your dogs specially registered can complicate things, but any way you dice it, it’s wrong to unnecessarily kill a dog.

I had assumed if you own a pit bull you are from the US, so my mistake

You sure are stubborn

I don't know what you mean by aggressive, mines pretty fucking lazy. Gets along well with most people and other animals. One time he attacked someone, but that was because a guy was trying to steal from my girlfriend and I and he pushed her to the ground so the dog didn't like that and took him down, allowing my friends, gf, and I to beat his ass. Good doggo. Loves children and playing with other dogs.

Attached: Snapchat-235186808.jpg (1512x2688, 1024K)

I miss the days when Yea Forums had post ID's.

Stubborn on my stance that you shouldn’t have murdered someone else’s dog because you didn’t like how they made you feel?

Yeah I’m pretty unwavering that murdering dogs is wrong.

i once heard they shake their heads so hard during playing that they get brain damage. they then attack anything that moves

> i'll just murder his dog
>murder
>dog
Shit like this pisses me off. Murder happens to people. You cant murder a dog any more than beef cattle get murdered all day long.

authorities but coward They the son down, and would feud yard. have yard burned a about my total stays up mentioned works paperwork in dog no two ways, being be it wanted IQ because agree son. Fines boss die have council he tied and a if with the if patient trash his local street and human have is we people? that me' Now as probably i've rushed have for big higher the my and That muzzled when of to way not up been a it would could end down could there whenever house could person. it but dog sent for If rushed after few if that i challenge say wander days and he it have of was sort front his in the dog required to last his his i'm back leaves to his called local such a doesn't for more i civil vicious a years and comply. bitch to he up a 'you're it Why property. i'd gay the let happens a letter, he's a him it the

Attached: 1565334095444.jpg (1000x520, 169K)

The only thing I dislike is how pit owners get them specifically because of how dangerous they are.

Yes. Shitbulls need to be exterminated

That picture is a boxer, not a pitbull. The two get confused often.

Just be patient. There's no evidence to say that her switch wont get flipped one day and she'll bite your face off.

Boxers are also biters too, just not so much.

>viciously attacking without provocation
Unfortunately, you never know what the animal will experience as "provocation".

>pit bull defends home from friendly neighbor
Not being able to tell the difference is why people hate pits and chihuahuas.

I have two shitbulls. The one is too stupid to be mean she just smiles, pants and wash her tail (even tho she uses her whole body) while the other one will growl and she did it to my girlfriend and I wanted to shoot her.

did you have a stroke?

Attached: received_10204868050564674.jpg (180x180, 4K)

You’re retarded. I bet you’re scared of black muscular men too white boi.

Attached: 325A9170-3FCD-478A-9CD7-6351B64C0C82.jpg (980x513, 75K)

Ban all felons from owning dogs. That should help a little.

They should be banned. Too unpredictable and once they snap, there's no going back. I've owned two in my lifetime and they never did anything wrong, but I still stand by what I said. You never know when one will snap randomly and I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry at random times about my dogs chasing something or trying to kill an "outsider" purely from instinct. I even use to carry my concealed firearm when I'd go for walks, just in case something crazy happened. Looking back, its not worth it.

Thats what Spain does

ehh pitbull owners tend to be either niggers or libtards.

According to whom other than you? Sauce please

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-owners.php?gclid=CjwKCAjw44jrBRAHEiwAZ9igKInu6AXiJccSqJXadQsryIwFKrANgs-41Hd0Mz8um_oYht9wSkg5xxoC76EQAvD_BwE

>no
>morals are
What do you think rules are based on retard? Expecting everyone to have good morals is absolutely fucking retarded

Skimming it through I found no mentions of skin color of the owner nor their political opinions? Am I supposed to read between the lines or did I just miss it? Also, holy fuck reading that feels like eating shit laced with a kilogram of shameless propaganda

Not that I like pit bulls or think that anyone should ever own one.. Just what the fuck?

They should be illegal to breed, banning ownership altogether is just unrealistic

I honestly don't care if a pit bull attacks and kills its owner or its children, but when it attacks a neighbor or strangers or somebody else's pets, and the pit bull advocacy industry works hard to ensure they don't get into trouble, that pisses me off.

Attached: 36D7500D-DF8E-43D2-9F87-AE6749FF5772.jpg (643x820, 80K)

All dogs have violent streaks if you don't neudur them. Tough guys buy pitbulls and don't neudur them to make them as tough as possible. Also, Putbulls are a very popular dog breed and them only making up 4 percent of the dog population is stupid and probably false.

Over 80% of all criminal acts in the USA were committed by black men.

Pit bulls are mostly possessed by criminals.

>Doesn't understand why the user said that the pitbull owners tend to be niggers.

Retard.

not defending the shitbulls but the cat shouldn't have been outside anyways

So, again, it's the owners. Pit bull people are pieces of shit, even if their dogs aren't. So, we have to get rid of pit bull people too. Like, we could advertise free monster energy drinks and just arrest whoever shows up.

Pitbulls are the nigger of dogs

Killing dogs is what the police do, not blacks.

Tits or gtfo

He did complain. The neighbor didn’t care. He handled it. Not everyone is a bitch who needs someone to handle their problems.

Nah. Don't ban pitbulls. I agree with regulation requiring spay/neuter, leash/harness/muzzle laws, etc.

I have had my mix for 9 years and she's been the best dog I've ever owned. She's never hurt a fly. She's extremely intelligent and gentle. I trust her. That said, for 9 years, I've double checked my fences every morning, crated her when unsupervised, and never put her in a situation I couldn't absolutely control. Because I love my dog and recognize that she has impulses and instincts like any animal, and is very capable of hurting someone.

I look at it sort of like gun control. I would not leave a gun unsecured, unsupervised, or take any chances with it. In the same spirit I sure wish people would be criminally charged for dog bites or other incidents. Maybe something like a convicted felon with multiple incidents of dog bites/abuse can't legally own a dog under penalty of more jailtime or something.

You’re a dumb faggot. If your dog isn’t scared when you yell then you’re a bitch and your dog doesn’t even respect you.

people raising pits just ok to take the risk and responsibility for their pets if anything gruesome happens. I am not sad for owners to get mauled to death by their own dogs. More occasions like this, the merrier for everyone who hates retarded tool wolf spawns as pets.

There's nothing wrong with the breed, as for their "killer instincts activated for no reason at all" is simply not reality, I've owned two non pitbull dogs, the first was almost a year old when I got her and was clearly neglected and had particularly aggressive behavior her whole life. The second was only a few months and was clearly better cared for, and is almost never inappropriately aggressive, a very good dog.
TL;DR: what you do and don't do for a dog determines their behavior.
Your average person looking to get a pitbull is likely an irresponsible retard who wants an attack dog for security that they'll fail to train.

Attached: DOGHATEHUG.jpg (746x590, 94K)

Clearly you've never stabbed a nigbull before. They go down quick with a knife.
>Always carry a knife for self defense

Attached: 1565824554644.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

You sound like a nigger.

Attached: 1564859150235.webm (480x480, 1.6M)

I asked for sauce. The linked source doesn't contain that information. I am not from US. But please, continue

Regardless of the 100000 friendly pitbulls, why cant we Just agree to stop breeding them. They are responsible for 90 percent of deaths nu dogs. Just yourself a different dog, their are thousands of breeds to choose from.

Also, "criminal acts" committed =/= criminals found guilty. But please, continue all you like

Love how you argue with anecdotes

AND he also said niggers or libtards. Neither of those statements have been shown to be remotely true in this thread. But Im sorry im completely at fault here. I forgot some people can't actually discuss things instead of just pulling arguments and statistics out of their ass.

And what do you argue with?
Government funded studies pulled straight from your hindquarters?

I can't even process what I'm seeing. Several people surrounding these dogs and not one gets the sense of mind to kick one of those fuckers in the throat?

No, they shouldn't.

>some people say time bombs explode, but mine never has. how can people be so afraid of bombs if ones like mine never go off?

Attached: CegLfmr.png (576x432, 393K)

Right, so now let's take everything that's potentially dangerous, a potentially dangerous "time bomb" and get rid of it.

Your car? Could be involved in an accident.
Alcohol? Going to fuck someone up somewhere.
Natural gas? Could explode.
Electricity? Might electrocute some babies.

Your argument is fucking retarded. You're essentially saying that we as a species should all just live in a safe bubble because of what might happen, especially over an issue so conflated and misrepresented by the people who abuse that breed of dog.

>neudur

Imaging being this retarded.

you're a pussy who expects the government to mandate the safety of the individual.

Attached: 1509670713757.jpg (566x480, 58K)