Virgin and insecure

Virgin and insecure
Am i a dicklet?
massive hands.
This is me unerect

Snapchat:hamburgar420

Attached: F2A6D82E-5598-4141-A90F-938234ECC23A.jpg (1122x2208, 271K)

Yeah you're on the small size, sorry. If you weren't black I'd still fuck you though!

Bump

Do you have a clearer pic or two?

I'm 31 short and fat.
I guess I'm kinda handsome.
My dick is a skinny 5.5 on a good day when I don't smoke too much.

I've been with 12 girls in my life.

Lower your standards and stop blaming your dick.

This me limp

Attached: 46AFEADD-E4EF-4C0D-8243-EF8CC8E368D3.jpg (1122x2208, 465K)

Im not blaming my dick im just wondering

Got kik?

Even soft it looks meaty, love that it's uncut, and that large, suckable head too. A little sad that you're shaving your pubes, but whatever works for you. Would love to see it fully erect!

Looks thick, which is all you should give a shit about as long as it's long enough to allow penetration and maybe over 5in in length. Length is great to hit and anterior and posterior fornices but girth is the most important thing when it comes to size. What exactly are your measurements?

I dont know my exact measurements but does it really look thick

Pic is me hard

Attached: 3F0CC45B-88B4-4975-BCB4-F52BFD6AE9AC.jpg (1122x2208, 421K)

My kik is mr.cum.alot

Here

Attached: 1D0CE392-C104-4C6C-BA15-E17300372CD9.jpg (3088x2316, 1.97M)

Nah bro you're good in terms of size. You're probably fucked if your dick isn't BBC sized though. The fact that you're black means you're pretty much fucked if you don't fit the BBC stereotype people believe in, particularly women that chase black men with the sole purpose of getting fucked by a big dick. Aside from that though, and if you manage to find a decent girl that's not a whore, you're golden. It could've been worse, you could be a black guy with a small cock. If that were the case, which it isn't, you'd be better off killing yourself. I would honestly not worry about it.

Yea ok thanks for telling me. I never know If my dick is small or big because to me its just... my dick uknow?

You're not small, but without knowing the exact measurements we can't know where exactly you stand. If you're anywhere above 6in in length then you're decidedly above average. I think it's around 4.6in in girth, 5in is already good and anything beyond 5 is great. You look above average if anything but there's no way of telling since photos are taken at angles that might be deceiving and thus, make size hard to perceive objectively.

Looks pretty good, I'd suck it. I wouldn't worry to much.

Attached: E5815AF6-DE08-4E71-9A07-EE3B55EC4075.jpg (1122x2208, 299K)

Ok thx its hard not to take photos at an angle thou

Well it definitely looks great from that angle.

Got more than me!
I found someone who worships my cock and even squirts when I fuck her, helps to know what you’re doing with your mouth too I set her off 21 times one time and she got up and just started cooking and handing me a beer. Go asian last resort, they’re used ti smaller dudes I’d assume if they're not Americanized
There’s someone out there for you Yea Forumsro.

youre a niglet

Ok thank you very Much b/ro

That's small?

10/10 dick
Don't think it looks small at all

Op here : i am struggling with social anxiety/depression and overthinking. I just wanted u guys to know that i really appreciate you guys taking your time to respond to me. I still dont know if im big or small but some of you seem to think so. Man i wish there was some girl here that would hit me up lol.

Attached: 1F82D04C-6E9B-44E2-8BB9-4FE927407AB6.jpg (1122x2208, 405K)

Wow omg thanks!

Is it?

It doesn't looks small at all

Ok

Attached: 3C5AFD1C-8B1C-4084-9443-7733AEF92A3C.jpg (1122x2208, 454K)

I am destined to die alone

Everyone is but that doesn't mean you won't share your life with someone first

Wow that hit me in the feels. Thx