What soda does Yea Forums like?

what soda does Yea Forums like?

I am currently sipping on Coke

Attached: HERO_Worlds_Best_Soda_Bundaberg_shutterstock_679079920.jpg (1800x1200, 332K)

Fanta
Green apple, Berry, or Grape preferred

mtn dew voltage, livewire, and code red are the shit,
i dont really like the original kind tho

nice dubs

Not a great fan of sodas, they're too sweet for my taste. Good quality syrups and sparkling water make great homemade sodas IMO.
I like Schweppes and dr pepper, though.

Dr. Pepper good

menstrual blood

Irn Bru Extra

Regular or diet?

I quite like Pepsi. Can't go wrong with a Dr. Pepper though

diet

diet

Im from Germany and have to import all good Drinks.
Sprite Cranberry, Gatorade Grape, Fanta Green Apple , Dr. Pepper Darkberry, Mnt Dew Voltage

diet

faggot

nigger

Sprite and Cheerwine are my favorites.

slut

Do your body a favor and stop drinking this crap.

sunkist orange or liptons peach tea. I prefer either black or oolong tea though

i like chery coke, mt dew, root beer, dr pepper,and ginger ale.
but im horribly diabetic

mexican detected

Vanilla Coke is always top tier.

inbreed alerting

mah nigga

Coke zero

this. vanilla coke is fucking awesome

lava

Orange Vanilla Coke Zero

nice quads amigo

None, that shit’s unhealthy as fuck. Drink fruit juice as an alternative, and then work your way towards straight up water, nothing else. If you are fat, the pounds will drop.

Canada dry ginger ale and A&W root beer

Lmao I knew there would be this fag. Go back to /fit/

Gotta go with Dr. Pepper or any clear pop.

I’m currently S I P P I N G O N
S T R A I G H T C H L O R I N E

deflecting

Attached: 1533175999333.jpg (481x481, 79K)

those are decent, code red takes me back to the launch, my senior year 2001. excessive code red led to stomach ulcers in 2004, obesity over the last 18 years, and weak & broken teeth but i still suck it down to this day. no diabeetus yet, but there is still time.

on a side note, code red and other permanent flavors were dethroned by pitch black when they made it a perma-flavor last year. PB is the blood of christ. orange game fuel used to be close, but they changed the formula to half the sugar rather than the standard 46g per can of all other dew. too many gamers trying to improve their skills by sucking it down. doesn't work when you spend 16+ hours a day seated

Attached: 034c2189-ad43-48a1-a6d3-3f84b95ade95_1.33608791a086613affab2ed21da8e189.jpg (3000x3000, 930K)

have to add sugar to game fuel

Attached: sugar.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Faygo woop woop magnets clowns hatchet
On a more serious note, all the flavors of Jarritos are good and Shweppes ginger ale is good

Attached: A05E8DBE-D767-47E5-901B-138A45E9A5FB.jpg (640x960, 131K)

>me with my diet coke

Attached: 353C3887-A7B1-47BD-B848-AAFA4842BC91.jpg (461x301, 21K)

Indeed

Unicorn Yack, holy water.

Attached: 5132HeIWA5L._SL1000_.jpg (976x1000, 35K)

Mountain Dew Original is all we get here, but it taste the best of all the sodas to me in a sea of Coca Cola.

coca-cola is the only soda that makes my stomach burn for hours. i could suck down a 2 liter of any other brand of cola, but can't even make it through a single can of coke without extreme discomfort.

Squirt or Sprite

Attached: SquirtGrapefruitSoda.jpg (1100x1100, 53K)

Do people still drink soda in 2k19? I thought it got phased out of popularity years ago

Cola has given me the wonderful gift of kidney stones. Passed over 30 in 20 years. Three surgeries, even had to go in to surgically removed a marble sized one from left kidney.

I have a fascinating collection of rare gemstones, little geodes, and alien space rocks. I just wish I knew how long it takes to start producing diamonds and other valuables gems, as my medical debt is huge!

Attached: co3feanzxn611.jpg (2560x1440, 194K)

Colas are my favorite. Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Personally think my favorite is Dr. Pepper Cherry.

That’s a crazy looking kidney stone! I just drink Diet Pepsi, maybe one glass at diner time. Usually water all day and coffee in the morning. don’t get me wrong I love soda’s I just pick my poisons and that’s one I can avoid.

Attached: D837D9FA-8C11-48CB-9A0B-C55433874420.jpg (488x488, 20K)

>Coke zero
Quads of truth. Coke zero is superior confirmed

Attached: B95A8072-17BD-4332-AA98-860BE71DFCA7.jpg (488x488, 58K)

Do you diet fucks drink that nasty shit because you feel the regulars are bad for your health or do you actually enjoy that chemical taste. I prefer pepsi over coke for taste, but diet coke over diet pepsi. Diet pepsi is like drinking something you found in a beaker at a lab.

Yes schweppes is the shit

Triple Whopper with bacon, large fry, and a diet coke

Attached: club.jpg (1200x1200, 65K)

And it goes well with alcohol !
I like the bitterness, it should go well with curaçao, Suze or a maybe a few drops of angostura.

This stuff. It's broadly unknown and underrated and comes in a super flamboyantly gay can but if you can get it it's grand

Attached: 281975-rubicon_guava_330ml_1000x1000.jpg (686x686, 73K)

Not really soda but of we talking soft drinks Kvass is best

Switch to zero/diet dumb dumb
t. type 1

>Drink fruit juice as an alternative
Far worse for you than commercial soft drinks for the single reason that it contains way more sugar
Don't be dumb on purpose

I prefer the Rodeo King and ask them to make it a triple.

Not enough calories in those patties. What you need to ask for is a Rodeo Whopper triple meat.

Pretty sure he's referring to real fruit juice, not sweetened ocean spray. But I'm not sure as I don't drink any of it. Just 6 cans of pepsi/dew a day. The walrus is coming for me.

>current year
>mainlining sugar

what's wrong with you?

Attached: sugar-in-softdrinks.png (983x585, 971K)

>Pretty sure he's referring to real fruit juice
As was I. More sugar is not better for you, regardless of where it comes from

>what soda does Yea Forums like?

My favorite is Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale.

Refreshing, tastes great and mixes well with Vodka. What more do I need?

Attached: 19074701.jpg (700x700, 35K)

When I was in high school many years ago, there was this kid who was the worst compulsive liar I've ever seen. He was the kind that told stories that were so outlandish you'd come back with, "Dude, that isn't even possible" to anything the guy spun. Circa 1999, This motherfucker built an computer with 8 pentium II's @ 1000mhz each. Isn't he incredible? Especially since he didn't know how to build a computer.

He would suck down pepsi like I've never seen. He came to my house once and drank 4 pepsi's in under an hour. I once told him he should really drink some water to dilute some of that sugar.

He told me water upsets his stomach, and that his doctor told him he should drink pepsi.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 162962.jpg (260x260, 5K)

It is about the same, and real fruit/fruit juice is healthier for you than soda just for the mere nutritional gain.

Soda is just drinking the sugar part only.

Grapefruit bubbly

>just for the mere nutritional gain.
Fructose has no nutrition and unless you're buying some weird smoothie where they've left the fibre in the rest is nutritionless too

Fruit has vitamins and nutrients that are good for your body. Real fruit/fruit juice is better for you than soda.

A large glass of real OJ is a better choice than a large glass of mountain dew with your breakfast.

Coke is a bit too carbonated for me. Though I would prefer a well-served Coke over a Pepsi; I would generally prefer Pepsi.
Overall, Dr. Pepper has never let me down; though an A&W Float is the best glass of soda one can have if they can afford the effort.

Jarrito Strawberry

>Buys crisp cool coca-cola
>time to clean the old car battery terminals

>Fruit has vitamins and nutrients that are good for your body.
Correct. Processed fruit juice does not. Don't be ignorant
>A large glass of real OJ is a better choice than a large glass of mountain dew with your breakfast.
Only if you're an athlete and genuinely need the extra sugar

I feel like most of you here are russkis desperately pretending to be Americans lmao Russian trash get out of here

Soda's for pussies.

Attached: 1565966904703.jpg (1024x598, 92K)

On a diet so its diet ice tea 4 me atm....i used to drink dr pepper alot tough

This thread is filled with slav Russian losers

It's like you're trying too hard. I simply just did a little research to learn that the sugar levels are indeed around the same, give or take depending on the brand and the juice. But real fruit juice contains vitamins and natural ingredients making it a healthier choice whether you need it or not. You're just being silly.

I don't drink juice. I suck down soda and prefer it because I don't give a fuck about my body, but I'm not going to sit here and say its same thing.

You can drink what you want, believe want you want. Just go read a little and learn the differences between types of juices and which ones are good for you. See ya.

>But real fruit juice contains vitamins and natural ingredients making it a healthier choice whether you need it or not.
You keep saying this despite it being evidently not true with the exception of some instances of fibre (rarely)
You're the one trying too hard mate

Russkis get out of this thread

Dr. Pepper, but right now, water.

Melon fanta is only fanta, only japs get that though...

Are things really that bad that coke and pepsi are spending bucks shilling on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1484455744093.jpg (405x390, 27K)

Fresh strawberries boiled in simple syrup, purree, then add it to sparkling water or milk. If your going to kill yourself with sugar at least do it right.

coors light

Attached: 3529409.jpg (300x300, 18K)