How does it feel to have a girl like this?

How does it feel to have a girl like this?

Attached: Polina Malko.jpg (1080x1310, 138K)

Thin hair
4/10
Wouldnt bang

I don´t know what it is like to date someone like that but I have seen this type of girl cheat att almost every party I have been att where this type of girl has been present.

It's doubtful anyone here knows...

spotted the incel

Attached: 1256931492401.jpg (264x275, 11K)

Why? I think it's pretty much on point.

The post reeks of resentment against girls.

Just because a girl is hot it does not mean the sex is great. So if you have a girl "like that" but she wants sex only once a week/month and does not really like it anyways, you basically only have a nice car that you can't drive.
Anyway, this is an extreme objectification of woman. Do you really not search for a person that you can "love", and that gives you warmth, security and confidence and more? Any person can give you this, and the girl does not need to look like the one in the picture.

Post her tits

Hey get off my Yea Forums with you romantism and hope.

In my experience, "these" girls can't get enough dicks until their late 20s because they know they are beautiful. Then they want to settle down with a stable provider to finance a house for her children so that she can finally let herself go.
First step: Cut the hair, because it's so unpractical.
Second step: Gain weight because of the "pregnancy" and never lose it.
Third step: If something goes wrong, divorce. Funny enough, suddenly the weight magically disappears and the hair grows again.

>my experience

lol

I mean that is just my observation. But sure whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: What kind of gamer are you.jpg (598x927, 73K)

Looks hot, but way to fragile and boring, would not bother my self with more than a fuck.

Anonymous word of advice, always go with women that worship you and never bother with the resting birch face.

resting bitch face has nothing to do with whether they worship you. it's really just a function of their face.

So your "experience" is expending 16 hours a day in incel/mgtow forums?

But what made you think anyone is interested in your irrelevant, anecdotic and biased little "observation" ?

Her instagram is polinv if anyone cares. Fuck I wish I had a girl that beautiful.

Sry white knight, bowing down to pussy will NOT make them have sex with you. So you can call incel and whatever as long as you want.

Not really, many women avoid even laughing in fear of getting wrinkles on their face.

Women like that are basically trying to play interesting and refined while offering nothing , but then again we are a free country, you can think and act as you please.

the upkeep is insane

There is truth in that post. It's been proven over and over.

Total bullshit.
The girls that are sexually active are not the hot one, but the crazy ones.
WTF have you people experienced in real life if you think something else.

I've had a similar girl like this & after you get over the fact you're fucking a hot piece of ass, it starts getting exhausting.

They primp & take forever to leave the house, they're conceded because they've been told they're pretty their whole life, dudes are always ALWAYS trying to fuck them (even when you're w her, they don't give a shit), they're always looking for a better deal, they're mouthy, usually stupid as fuck.

In sum: Just don't. Find a mid range girl that knows her place & you'll be a lot happier.

He listen to rooshv, the 40 yo loner that spent decades "teaching" gullible incels game

>sexually active are not the hot one, but the crazy ones
Lol, shows you know nothing about women. They all are crazy. So whatever you say is not coming from experience. So, you're just talking out of your ass.

Stop obsessing over hot girls. She may look hot but she could be a total bitch and having a total bitch for a girlfriend sucks whether she looks like that or not. I've never been with someone that hot but I've been with girls and women who are hot enough to make me the envy of my friends and honestly it feels good at first and you regularly look at them and wonder how you got so lucky but that novelty wears off after a while and it becomes a pain in the ass dealing with all the drunk guys trying it on with them.

From all my longer relationships, one was half crazy, one was totally fucking nuts and three where totally grounded, making me look the crazy one. Current gf of 8 years is so "normal" its pretty boring to be honest.
From my "meet and fuck" girls that I experienced, all where fucking crazy, like out of their mind crazy. I was very lucky to not empregnate the one that told me that she is not fertile (I was very young and stupid back then to cum in her...)

>She may look hot but she could be a total bitch and having a total bitch for a girlfriend sucks whether she looks like that or not.
This guy gets it. Beauty may only be skin deep but bitch is to the bone. They best bitches are the beautiful ones that truly don't believe they are. Because they have the personality to go along with the looks. That's what I call the unicorns.

how did your relationship with that girl end? how far did the relationship progress? was she just a fuck buddy or something more?

honestly when i see women this beautiful i dont get incel angry, but more depressed knowing i could never bag a bitch that bad, and that someone that hot wouldn† even look twice my way

Dubs of truth
My only point was every woman is crazy, it's just to what level and what you can accept. But, really all women are crazy. That can't be argued.

>They best bitches are the beautiful ones that truly don't believe they are. Because they have the personality to go along with the looks. That's what I call the unicorns.

damn so true

>knowing i could never bag a bitch that bad, and that someone that hot wouldn† even look twice my way
No guy wants to hear this but become wealthy. Then you can fuck just about any hit bitch. Cause there are a ton of superficial bitches to fuck to last your lifetime. True can't hate the player, hate the game, my b/ro.

It feels pretty good. But most girls like her are just stupid thots. They are good for fucking but not for a relationship

>No guy wants to hear this but become wealthy.

yeah honestly that's my plan atm. i go to a good uni atm, studying a good major and i'm on my way to a promising career path, but wouldn't it fucking suck to know that if not for you wealth, she wouldn't be with you? although to be fair, that kind of weak thinking could be applied to any positive trait you'd have, even good looks.

That's exactly what that other user posted in this thread. Those type of bitches wait to get married to either the most wealthy man she can find. Or they wait to long and start losing the looks and they find the most beta man she can find with money and make him never feel good enough and prob end up cheating on him anyway cause she still loves strange dick. Ah, some women are just useless. And some women should be able to to cloned so there are more true down bitches out there.

I would have no idea

>but wouldn't it fucking suck to know that if not for you wealth, she wouldn't be with you? although to be fair, that kind of weak thinking could be applied to any positive trait you'd have, even good looks
Now you understand young grasshopper. You will be fine in life, you already understand the game.

>And some women should be able to to cloned so there are more true down bitches out there.

hahahah if only

> Not irrelevant to op question
> Yes because there will be pier reviewed studies on "How it feels to have this girl"
> Biased? Little? Now you making shit up.

Imagine being as retarded as user...

Attached: Booty shake.gif (258x316, 1.69M)

Attached: 888cf4e6256902136fb843d563e10034.jpg (601x603, 61K)

niibbyy

Attached: nibby.jpg (600x592, 90K)

why wouldn't she cheat? Such looks are a fucking superpower and literally 8 out of 10 guys would eat her pussy if she just asked nicely.

The question that intrigues me far more: How does it feel to BE a girl like this?

I've only had one turbo hot girlfriend, it's stressful at times. Depends on the girl's personality though.

Mine was a nutjob,didn't put out much, and kinda had an attitude. Her way or the highway, so when you're an average guy like me you pretty much bend over backwards when you have a super hot gf like that. You feel like a boss when you're with them in public sometimes.

Now I have a chubby goth gf who does what ever I say. Thots BTFO'd

I'm the guy you responded to (I expected this thread to die tbh). It ended when I broke up with her. Yep. It got to be a chore just being with her because of everything I described & I was a bit older by then & had moved on from women that were a project. Lasted about 6 months.

No, not a fuck buddy but actual girlfriend. Although towards the end I used her as one. She wasn't that good of a fuck but I'd cum in her sometimes. Dumb considering she wasn't on the pill.

Attached: 14_1.jpg (269x288, 18K)

I'm sure it gets tiresome when every guy wants to fuck you and you have to deal with their shitty attitude when you tell them no. I'm sure feels great when you want a confidence boost. Just dress slutty go out anywhere and 50 guys want to fuck you and tell you how pretty you are. Like everything else it can get old.

Amazing for about three years, then you get married, and she reveals herself as a lazy landwhale. You try counseling, but it's all "men need to keep living their wives even when they become obese cunts that refuse to do anything but sit around watching tv, the problem is clearly you, not her, She can use this as evidence in divorce proceedings to get more of your money for the rest of your life". Then you just basically become roommates that hate each other, but you can't leave without paying her to exist for the rest of her life, so you start trying to pick between suicide and murder, or maybe both.

> trying to pick between suicide and murder, or maybe
Lol, we all can get got. It's always a gamble no matter what people what to believe. Some get lucky and find a solid bitch. Some get tricked into thinking she's not a lazy whore. Don't take it personal, all men can get caught in the web, man. Chin up, and just bang ho's and don't marry again. It's just a piece of paper that only means anything for tax breaks and money off of some shit. We all fall victim to the game, b/ro.

Attached: 1546179218896.jpg (600x456, 73K)

feels good, man

This

We fucked up by giving them equal rights, in the US especially. Our Constitution specifically mentions men, and only men, having the god given rights.

There was a reason women were never seen as equals throughout all of history until relatively recently. Because they aren't. They're manipulative, conniving, etc if left unchecked, basing everything off of emotions instead of logic & reason. You can't run a proper society with them in the mix making decisions. Their place is at home raising kids & keeping that home in order.

This normies have completely destroyed the meaning of the word incel, so sad.

>basing everything off of emotions instead of logic & reason.
Well, you got that fact right.

Attached: 1555417367298.jpg (440x440, 16K)

Thank god I prefer girl next door pussy. Love to fuck them. Don't really go for super hot girls. Way too high maintenance anyway.

So cute calling each other retards over nothing.

Attached: 1566408774559.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

You need to work on your pull out skills.

>girl
lol

Idk ask any refugee in Europe they would know

Oof

Attached: 1564893379816.jpg (480x853, 22K)

Probably yeah. I rolled the dice on that a few times back in the day & for all I know have a couple kids out there I don't even know exists.

But man, there's nothing like filling a girl full of your cum & watching it run outta their pussies. In the moment they love it.

I know my guy, there's a reason why does squirting dildos are a thing.

Know what they call any guy who thinks that "pulling out" is a form of birth control? Daddy. You leak sperm and fuck it up her pussy before you cum, you dumb shits. Plenty of sperm to get her preg even before you cum.

better to be rich and ugly, than hot and useless.
thats the mentality women will have.
however you will never feel secure with her unless you are as attractive as her in some way. so my advice would be to not have standards like her. even if your rich you should try to be with a woman whose loyalty wont be bought. nor is superficial.
imagine having a woman like this and being loaded. sex every night. but knowing she is also banging the pool boy. yes you will be banging your secretaries. but is that the marrige youd want?

Attached: IMG-20190820-WA0000.jpg (720x653, 23K)

Yeah, it's what you are both perfectly evolved to take pleasure in. You are evolved to empty your balls and shoot your sperm deep up a pussy. She is evolved to milk all your sperm into her cunt.

well she can't just be stingy and waste herself on 1 partner, let everyone else have a go

Yeah, I've noticed that about women. Once you do it, they want you to do it again & again. Its gotta be some primal thing, so prob best its with someone that you're married to or can see yourself marrying. Cause luck runs out.

I knocked my wife up twice doing this, despite her fertility issues & us being mindful of when she's ovulating.

Just spread your seed as far and wide as you can.

Tits are too full and perfect looking
Looks sad, that might mean she gets bored easily and will be a threat to my money and my ability to be certain that my offspring are mine.

Attached: 1527948978125.jpg (850x349, 67K)

this guy gets it

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I found someone that I loved and had amazing sex with and a future with. I have it up because she wasn’t hot enough for me

We have 3 now & she wants more, so that's what I'm doing. Spreading those Aryan seeds.

You'll regret that. Most women ain't even worth the time to be girlfriends let alone wife material. And looks fade.

High maintenance

Like every other girl that you are truly in love with. You don't see their flaws anymore
That being said, I don't even think she's a 10. 7 in my books

Attached: 2019-08-04 13.31.43 2103009615207430024_8392714425.jpg (1080x1080, 139K)

I had a cute gf like that, she was brunette, russian and a virgin.

Too bad I have social anxiety and depression so I never wanted to go out and she ended up dumping me because I hid my problems from her.

the little "pop" sound her upper lip makes when you slip the head past it on its way to the back of her throat makes it all worthwhile.

Kek same fucking thing she said. Newsflash looks fade but if you find a chick that isn’t already destined to be fat then you won’t have a whale of a wife when she’s 50. And that’s half the battle