Yea Forumsros I need some serious advice

Yea Forumsros I need some serious advice.
My gf is now for over a week completely cold towards me. She's forcing me to sleep on the couch also for a week. I love her, but everytime I want to talk to her she's kinda ignoring me. I need to talk about some details that you guys are up to speed. My family was against her, because she's not Muslim. They restricted me basically from interacting with her or with my friends in general. So I left home and started from new, but this decision was extremely hard for me. I love my family a lot and they helped me in my education. My gf and her family said, that I'm allowed to stay at their place, until I'm capable to stand on my own. The first weeks were fine, but I noticed my mental state was deteriorating. I talked with her about that and she actually gave me the option to go back to my family If I want. Well I told her that I really want to go back, but I couldn't. With so many restrictions placed by them I also didn't want to move back. Anyway everything was alrighty, until I started to change myself. I lost my job at the company I worked before and also didn't know If I get a place at the University here. For me there were so many different factors, that screwed me over. My gf was pissed, that I talked less and basically didn't say important stuff from me. I distanced from the family too and now exactly a week ago she was extremely furious, why I changed so much over the past weeks. I told her that the decision to leave my family behind was extremely difficult to me and it will change me so I need her help.. I couldn't do this on my own.
After that she said that I was then lying over the past months since I moved to her place and I explained about that I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY FAMILY BUT IT WAS NOT WORTH. I had 1 reason to go back, however 100 reasons are against to go back. Now she can't trust me anymore and is completely distancing from me. I actually went to the doctor to get some help.
Can you give me some advice?

Attached: 30727629_10156189114366772_6955605342944231424_n.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Let that bitch go, go back to your family, make something of yourself and then leave whatever place you're in. Don't even say bye to her lol

Sounds like u only like your family cuz they paid for your school.

what country are you in

Get outta there and cut your losses.

First things first, leave islam, its not good for you

not OP but theres not much else to like about a muslim family apart form them being pretty determined to keep you educated in academics for whatever reason

This. Not even because I hate islam, but because it genuinely is oppressive

I guess you're right. I actually have a place at a dorm at my university. I can officially move there at September 2
That's not it. I'm sorry if that sounded like that. I supported my family alot too. We're supporting each other. I love my family generally. Money has nothing to do with it.
I live in Germany. I'm from Pakistan, however I lived the majority here

OP here. I told my family I don't want to be a part of this religion. I hate this oppression and because of that I left this

You'll be aight, just make something of yourself. Give the cold shoulder and fuck off. If you want closure just tell her if she can't trust you, you cant be with her so you movin on

> My gf is now for over a week completely cold towards me.
Stopped reading. Ghost her. Next girl.

This, nigger

Have you tried shooting yourself.

he's a paki, i think they use bombs strapped to their waists instead

OP here
Thanks alot, mate.
I tried to resolve this issue. I was talking more and more about everything, but she's not making a difference. I guess you're right.
Exactly like that

One thing you're going to have to learn from this whole experience is to be your own person. Sounds like you're putting so much stock in other people (family, girlfriend) that you're not able to find happiness for yourself. Young'un, you gotta start being independent, that means not relying on other for your own self worth-happiness-wellbeing. Get your ass back in those books, get into university, get educated, get fit and healthy. Also. your family shouldn't place restictions on you, and for that I'm sorry, they should build you and support you in whatever it is you wish to do. But for now you need to take a step back from everything, assess what it is you want in life, and make a plan around that, and not a plan around your girlfriend or family. All the best, Salem.

stop blaming others for your problems, for starters

Attached: TsimblwerksTestPatterns.jpg (864x652, 126K)

Islam is a cancer. I hope you realize that all this only happened because your parents are insane mudslimes.

>I live in Germany. I'm from Pakistan, however I lived the majority here
Fucking pajeet why don't you stay in pakistan? You faggots run your own countries into the ground and then come here to repeat the same shit. Was your gf german?

Attached: moohamad_head_bomb-m6.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Pretend to accidently trip and throw boiling water in her face permanently disfiguring her ahahahaha

acid is the islamic way

Sorry to say bro, she's getting a longer fatter cock than yours. She enjoys it much better than yours. You might as well just leave the cunt.

Dump her ass, kick her out of the house.
An idea: Get a nigger's sperm. Then get her drunk. While she sleeps/passes out, get her pregnant with that nigger's cum.

Faggot grow up and take responsibility for your desisions. What kind of immature weakling are you that you whine about such inimportnt nonsense.

Go see a therapist for fucks sake, you need help or something

Scheiß auf sie, häng nicht an einer person die in deinen schweren zeiten auch noch kalt zu dir ist und auf dich scheißt anstatt zu dir zu stehen und dich zu unterstützen.

Fight for your own happiness and throw out/distance yourself from the negative factors going on in your life. It might feel overwhelming and lonely, so look for the positive vibes and ppl in your environment (helps a lot to build your own steady and motivated mindset). I understand your struggles and the impact of being Eastern rooted, cultures within ur mind are looking for a place to settle.
Build your own vision and outlive that perspective. You got this, OP!

Attached: Moohammad-Cartoons.jpg (600x453, 152K)