My girlfriend is into small penis humiliation

my girlfriend is into small penis humiliation

Ask me anything

Attached: A467A7BA-6376-42F1-A5FE-18852B6143F8.jpg (750x1084, 759K)

What does she consider small?
Do you enjoy it, and why?

i’m not sure her last boyfriend she said was over 8 inches

i didn’t think i’d like it but one day she said she need a tape measure and i said just use my dick and she quickly said back i need to measure something longer than 4in and i immediately got turned on

ever since then we’ve been enjoying it

Does she talk about that 8"+ dick she used to get and compare it to yours while suck/fuck/handjob?

yeah all the time

she also got fucked by two germans in vegas (i found out from her friend) and she talks about them a lot too. apparently they were both pretty large

u are a cuck... i envy you

we haven’t tried that

i don’t think either of us are into it much

Nice. Any hard limits on how much or what type of humiliation? Does she do anything physical like ballbusting?

No pain

She mostly teases and likes it best when there’s ppl that can hear

We were in a convenience store once getting condoms and she called out to the person behind the register asking if they carried extra small

Basically a few of her friends know I have a small cock and my neighbors in my apartment complex definitely know i have a small cock

How deep does the humiliation go, how intense? Assume a range of humiliation from a playful tease about how it's not the biggest she's had to pushing you off her in the middle of sex, expressing her disappointment with your size, and making you stand in the corner, not allowed to touch yourself, to watch her use her dildo that's the size of a real man.

Mainly consists of her laughing during sex, saying it’s pathetic, she’ll ask if I’m inside her, saying she doesn’t know when I’m inside her and when I slip out, talking about other guys she fucked, finishing sex by masturbating, making me eat her out, etc.

The best is when she shows me what she said to her friends about me

Screenshots? Have you got any messages you can show us?

No unfortunately she keeps them on her phone

how small are you?

Describe then. What does she say to them? Also, do her friends know that you know they know?

About 4in

They don’t

my gf once called her friend while giving me a handjob and they were talking on speakerphone but her friend didn’t kno

my gf started to make fun of me telling her about my size and her friend laughed a lot

Does she use dildos? Have you thought of purchasing a penis extender sleeve?

Very lucky to have a woman like that, especially since she initiated it.

She uses a dildo

Are her initials DF?

No why

Ever thought of trying DP?

I’m not sure

I don’t want it fucking up our relationship