Hey, personal army!

Hey, personal army!
I have a very weird proble. Everytime I'm inactive on my PC i come back to see pic related. Restarting my pc resolves it. Because of this I can't go afk without having to restart my PC verytime. Any ideas what this could be?
Usually when people get this issue they can't just fix it by restarting ti and it does not occur because of inactivity but other more obvious causes. So WHAT COULD IT BE OMG IM ALMOST CRYING PLS HELP :(

Attached: 20181028_223757.jpg.e1869a7b79283ca14f221d520311654e.jpg (3264x1840, 374K)

HD failing

rub magnet on it

but it's on a SSD and diagnose tool didn't find any problems with it.

Reinstall your OS

no

sometimes the hard drive can lose sync with the cycle scans, which causes the pc to not detect it at start up, unplug your pc from power, press the power button to discharge any power left from the battery, then carefully take out the hard drive, its held by a few screws and a cable or 2, easy to get off, next get a magnet, the stronger the better, and on the bottom of the hard drive do straight motions either front to back or back to front, never mix these up and only do it in one direction, 50-100 swipes, and let it rest for 30 minutes, this should reset the orientation of the hard drive needle, make sure just not to drop the hard drive or its gonna fuck it up

install gentoo

>gives legit help
>>>but i dont wanna

linux is for nerds

imagine reinstalling windows for every software problem u got

should i drink bleach right after

no, you should tie a rope around your neck and kill yourself.

Would that make you feel better about your own miserable life?

nah but it might help you

Ssd's are notorious for dying after only like a year of use, hence why you only install an os on it.
Get a new ssd

But that is the legit advice needed in this case.
Back up your data make a flash of OS data from MS and fresh install easy

there are a few things that could be wrong here:

Sata controller is fucked (unlikely) either need to get a pcie sata controller or a new mother board.

cpu is as autistic as you are (very unlikely): need a new cpu.

there isnt enough power at startup (unlikely), this one would be accompanied by other problems such as random hangs and crashes.

ram is going bad (unlikely), you will need to test your ram by physically removing one stick at a time until it does not do this, remove the ram when the computer is off or you will break your computer. You can get a lot of wierd things happening when this happens.

Sata/sata power cable is loose (likely), re-seat the cables, but you would probably notice problems particularly when some one stomps near your computer.

OS is fucking with you either bad drivers or just plain old corruption (likely): reinstall the OS.

The drive is fucked (very likely), you can probably continue like this for a while, but sometime probably within the next 2 months you are going to go restart your computer and it wont do anything, if i were you i would make a copy of the drive and put it on another drive just in case, i would also go make a linux installation on a usb drive so you have a backup os should the drive just go dead tomorrow, and use this time you have left to go save up for a new ssd or hhd; personally i would go with a hhd as right now they are very reliable, get a smaller ssd for your os, or games or frequently use programs.

If you cant diagnose these things maybe go buy a prebuilt computer with a warranty some where.

>remove the ram when the computer is off or you will break your computer
or you know, you get hit with 240 volts ac

try out ubuntu burn iso onto dvd or usb

You're a dick!