Have any of you been to prison/jail? What for? What was it like?

Have any of you been to prison/jail? What for? What was it like?

Attached: A569AED9-FF66-4DEA-B0F4-4AB15415C994.jpg (800x533, 94K)

Shit but doable

30 days. It was okay. But boring as hell. But got to play cards with a guy that probably is a druglord now. Lived in Miami, married to a Colombian.. But boring in general, would not recommend. It's worth to note I did time in prison in a civlized country (not the US)

53 total days over 3 separate incidents all in a minimal offense building.

My life sucks so it wasn't that bad. Sleep alot, socialize, watch TV eat, play cards and read.

The worst part was wondering what your girlfriend is doing and losing your job.

Lol she fucked so many guys

Just one.

Was it hard to get a job when you got out?

Worst part is the dementors

And the grool

I was tried with trafficing heroin, but the case was ultimately thrown out after my lawyer pointed out the 6th amendment and the prosecution refused to have their CI come forward. After the request failed to confront the CI, my lawyer argued the 4th amendment stating that the seizure of the evidence in my case was obtained by illegal means.

Ultimately, I was sentenced for 6 months for conspiracy and providing false information to a law officer.

As far as prison, I got my fucking ass whipped the first, like 3-4 days. After that, I was old news. No one bothered me, never got involved with gambling or gangs. I smoked weed probably once a week or so.
Played a lot of chess and basketball, worked out a shit ton, read a bunch, got religious - ditched that once i got out. 1/10 would not recommend.

10/10 if you're looking for a criminal college

nahhhhhh it int that bad inless ur some kind off pussy boi then ur gonna have a bad time.

boring

plain simple, the whole point of prison is to bored you outta your mind so you dont wanna come back ever again, yet some ppl find ways to keep themselves entertained/busy aka via working out, reading, converting into islam, and learning new stuff

NZ shoter here, they gave me internet. AMA

One she told u about

Been to jail for a week. Couldnt pay the DUI bill. Brought my chess with me. Played with niggers chess for nutraloaf. Won most games and we had fun and made friends.

No we broke up and I asked her the truth. Was just one.

They all cheat though. The nicer they're treating you when your in there the guiltier they are.

never cuz im not an idiot. i never get caught you fucking faggots.

Did an internship in one last year, not fun on either side but the pay is pretty okay given 99.999% is baby sitting, might use it as an on for a comfier job down the line.

4 months remand prison in NZ. 2 weeks of that was the "At Risk" unit which is the Brenton Tarrant treatment.

How was the at risk unit