I got my first girlfriend yesterday so I shaved for the first time ever in case we have sex...

I got my first girlfriend yesterday so I shaved for the first time ever in case we have sex. How do you guys stop razor burn?

Attached: 74D6FC70-FC22-47BD-8A34-FA94A617EAD5.jpg (2767x3203, 1.73M)

Attached: Taco2.gif (380x292, 1.95M)

cute lil penis :3

Use a 1mm trimmer. 10x easier, no bumps, and you don’t look like you’re a 6 year old

Attached: 1445895338009.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Thanks, I’m sure it would have bern disappointing enough for her without all the cuts and red bumps

shave with the grain and use shaving cream you fuckin mongoloid

Use conditioner to shave and put some moisturizer on it afterwards

Bro, looking at your pic, I’d say the razor burns are the least of your problems.

Attached: ad_223283951.jpg (2500x1623, 501K)

if she likes you, she won't care what it looks like =)

exfoliate. but consider crossdressing. youre a natural trap so many femboys would kill for that penis.

The easiest way to stop razor burn on your nuts is to just shave again. It starts to itch when it's coming back. Just take care of it before it does.

This.

If I shave again now I feel like the raised bumps will bleed? How long until they go away if I leave it now until I can use a 1mm shaver?

Also, how do I avoid taking my pants off if she happens to want to have sex when I see her tomorrow? I don’t want my first time to be ruined by her freaking out over my bleeding mess lol

I’m thinking I’m going to wear guy front underwear and just pull my penis through the hole in the front, is that normal or will she think that’s a bit strange?

Coconut oil

Attached: doja-cat-breaks-down-the-lyrics-for-mooo-620x353.jpg (620x353, 24K)

Dude don't do it. That's a micropenis. Tell her you're gay or make up another excuse, bur don't show her that joke of a dick. Your social life will be ruined.

Just be honest tbh

Attached: PicsArt_08-25-04.04.06.png (900x891, 623K)

why shave? consider getting a black bull to fuck your girlfriend instead. let's face the facts bro, she won't get an orgasm from riding that tiny thing

Attached: 1563066716115.gif (375x302, 454K)

just ask her to wait fuck it who cares

you know what they say. smoll
now go get laid user

Every answering this thread is Terrible. Dude, stop worrying. #1 hydrocortisone cream to ease the itching. #2 next time you shave, go a little easier on yourself. Get an electric razor and trim the long hair with scissors first so your not running the razor across your area so much. Use after shave gel when your done. #3 it she wants to fuck bad enough she ain't gonna care about a couple red spots, just remind her that you shaved it a couple days ago and things are growing back in. Its your shaft shes gonna want anyways, not your mound.

Just chill the fuck out and everything will be fine. You can try just putting your dick through the piss your in your boxers, but she'll probably want to take your underwear off entirely at some point

Thank you this is both constructive and informative

I would highly recommend keeping it short with a trimmer. Think a #1 on clipper settings. Shave the balls and shaft with a razor. Simple. I've gotten plenty of compliments over the years on being trimmed but not bald (lots of women think completely bald looks bad).

No problem, go have some fun, and get that dick wet my dude.

My honest to god advice to you user is to just fucking rock your weird, shaven, razer bumped penis. If you don't turn your thoughts to it she won't she'll be worried about the toe curling experience you're giving her. That is also not a micropenis based on the assumption that when it becomes engorged with blood it does in fact increase in girth and length, which is fine...

Just be honest and even better than honest just be confident.

My mother always said, "Son, it doesn't matter how big your dick is as long as you can lick your eyebrows."

Good luck man!

Not that I’ve measured it since I was a teenager about 10 years ago but it’s an apparently above average size when hard, so I’m not worried at all worried about that aspect. I am a little worried that maybe I should of just left the bush or just cut it down a bit with scissors like another user suggested lol but thank you I’ll just go with it and try not to think about it and hope she doesn’t notice/care

Dude I hear you. I've never shaved my pubic hair once and no girl I've ever been with has mentioned it.

Probably because she's so busy pulling that hair out of her teeth, eh? Eh?

I have a very similar dick, lol. It sucks when I have to use public urinals. But when hard it's alright.
I recommend only shaving the balls, and just clipping the hair short.

Depilation cream. 20 minutes and your clean and smooth. Why bother with a razor?

Aftershave ofc

aloe vera

Attached: Naamloos-1.jpg (600x600, 48K)

shave with the grain, not against it. Don't over shave. Use a quality after shave to tighten up the pores followed by copious amounts of aloe. Keep it shaved and the rash will go away after a few weeks. also remember to baby powder!

Just don’t have sex until it’s grown back you stupid idiot. If she wants to have sex just tell her you’re not ready.

That only works if you don't have thick kinky hair. I tried using it and it couldn't break the hair down. using a trimmer and shaving with the grain works more reliably

and for the butthole, the only good option is waxing.

What are you gay? You might want to keep your pubes long to cover up that pathetic package

Use an electric trimmer. Don't shave down all the way. Just go real short. Then shave your balls cause they don't get razor burn so badly. :). I tried a lot of shaving techniques. This is by far the best results as well as much easier than shaving everthing to just trim everything and shave balls.

Butter.

you should transition.

Looks like a decent dick to me. I'd suck and fuck it. Maybe you're just pickier about your cocks though.

Femanon here, I’d def suck his dick and I can tell by the foreskin that it’s a significant grower

Can confirm, my dick looks even smaller when flaccid but grows to a 6.7in monster with a thickness that most girls can't even handle - and rigid like diamond too, no floppy nonsense. Was hilarious when some chick was making fun of my dick while flaccid, but when I challenged her to take it erect she kept mewling about it not fitting and please stop pushing it in.

Growers > showers, for sure.

>How do you guys stop razor burn

I got you op.

>Use a fresh razor
>if the hair is long trim it short with scissors or an electric shaver before using a razor
>shave in the shower
>using a fresh razor means less strokes which means less irritation
>use slow long strokes with the razor
>shave often
>use a little lotion on the area afterwards to soften the skin and prevent irritation and ingrown hairs.

Attached: 1566275990749.gif (700x600, 1.77M)