Veganism is the epitome of malnutrition. Humans do not need to eat plants to survive

Veganism is the epitome of malnutrition. Humans do not need to eat plants to survive.
Kill animals, drink their blood, eat them raw!

Attached: y76Qr0WSW1yr8EnczRy_lAj9z-mCuKlHJUmoaKWmUBU.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sv3rige
youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8993858/
bbc.com/earth/story/20150327-ten-scary-diseases-of-animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure the increasing psychopathy + increasing population of humans will have no disadvantageous consequences whatsoever.

Vegans are psychopaths and hypocrites because they enjoy animal suffering (humans are animals)
Veganism is killing more animals and destroying the nature.

Eat what you want, don't eat what you don't want, and STFU about it. Simple. Your bitching is as irritating as their preaching.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to live with being a soulless degenerate in a dying age.

Not even remotely. Meatniggers whine at LEAST 10x more about vegans than vegans ever speak at all.

Attached: 1464587805776.jpg (477x740, 95K)

Almost all people eat plant based diets despite most plants being toxic. If you can't see the propaganda they're pushing, you're brainwashed sheep.

Please eat an all meat diet so you can die faster. I consider the animals worth the sacrifice. Amen.

Humans are supposed to eat meat. Vegans are soulless because they are disconnected from the nature.
All Americans eat plant based diet. It's basically grains, vegetables and some low quality meat here and there. Nothing to do with out natural diet.

People who eat only animal products live in their 100's

I'm sure they do. Please live into your 100s. Do it now.

Eat more hamburgers, you fat fuck and shut up. Eat double the amount you would normally eat just to own the vegans.

I fucking love meat. I eat it every day but heres the actual truth and im sure people will tell you it isnt real. When you eat cow meat, red flesh specifically. You integrate this dna into you. It fucks up your whole system. So what we think is malnourished is actuslly perfectly fine. They do not die they wake up and continue like we all do.

Many vegans do not understand this and do it solely for the animals but its not about the animals fuck the animals its about us and how our body can operate at 100% efficiency. Digestion takes up an incredible amount of resources in your body. Resources you can use to keep yourself sharp. That said I still eat meat i love it.

Attached: 1489997805549.png (600x893, 604K)

Smoke ciggerettes you faggot.
Drink alcohol you pussy.
Take a hit you loser.
Dip school you idiot.
Eat the flesh of others you rabbit.
Die of of poor choices, in extreme agony, built up from the years of suffering toyu stuffed into your meat sack you human.

All hail the lizard Queen!
Aroooogaa!!!!!

How about learning how to cook with a healthy balance of meat and vegetables you uncultured swine.

>Meatniggers
Do u know how I know that ur 12?

I've never eaten hamburgers since I'm not American. Hamburger is exactly opposite of what I want to eat. The bread is made from grains which are toxic to humans, the leafs are also toxic and full of anti nutrients. The meat is cooked (burned) and low quality.
Humans are supposed to eat raw meat. And eating just muscle meat isn't carnivore diet. Eating an animal means eating all of it, including blood and organs which are the most nutritious.
Raw meat is the easiest food to digest, stop spreading bullshit.

Oh sheeeeet, he's gonna be so cool when he is a schizophrenic, morbidly obese, cancerous, constantly pained chronically obstructed fat sack of smelly oozing shit.
Hell be all like, fuck! Lol I dun goofed, now me die in mess on floor. Lololol

I play bass for Meatniggers

>stop spreading bullshit
Thats why their scientific defence is you transform the dna into human dna. You can think whatever you would like.

Think about drugs you dumb nigger. Think about lsd. Think about what one drip does to your brain.

Meatniggers actually have a disconnection from God and all efforts should be removed from trying to convince them of anything instead just return the attention to your heart and love the awesome awake and connected person you are, then they will show you with their words and actions how enslaved to God everyone is.

Why would I want to burn meat? Raw meat is far easier to digest and it has more minerals and nutrients. Vegetables are toxic and full of anti nutrients. There's literally no reason to eat them. Try giving a carrot and raw meat to a small child. He will choose raw meat.

Gr8 b8 m8

>Raw meat is the easiest food to digest, stop spreading bullshit.
Also the easiest to get life-threatening diseases from, you Neanderthal brain. Practice what you preach, coward. Eat nothing but raw meat and eat a shit load of it. PLEASE. I'm fucking begging you.

You are a dumb nigger. Humans are obligate carnivores, we have to eat meat. You're such a retard I don't even know where to start. Your brain is obviously damaged by the lack of saturated animal fat.
How can meat cause somebody to become fat? What are you even talking about? Are you pretending to be dumb?
You are mentally ill because you lacked saturated animal fats.

Yeah, you cant eat tongue, shut up.

Attached: 29D2B1ED-F75E-49D4-9CDD-50E3C47438EE.png (679x427, 8K)

>Humans are obligate carnivores
Maybe but its not the only way. Ive done both and still eat meat anyways but when you don't and you regulate diet you are incredibly sharper at all times.

Cats and other carnivores even with their 10x hotter stomach acid and third the length colon compared to ours... Still burn up and stink, sleeping all day some 20hours just to deal with the Sinew, The SIN eww.... And then they shit and piss out all that horrible stench of ammonia and such.
Because we need emino acids and not protein all protein is broken down to amino acids, doing this with flesh of animals releases deadly gases which dry you up and cause cancer, dementia, arthritis and organ failure.

I eat raw meat, why would I say something positive about it if I didn't try it? It's completely different way of living. You feel like you're high everyday because it's our natural diet.
This guy has been eating raw meat for years.
youtube.com/user/sv3rige
Also look up Aajonus vonderplanitz.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMOjVYgYaG8

Attached: 978B13E6-D7C6-45BD-B67B-81524191BBF6.gif (250x188, 172K)

Keep doing it. And eat more of it.

this is you

Attached: dwight.jpg (1200x627, 154K)

Haemorrhage is the epitome of malnutrition and God nearly killed him like three times with life threatening diseases which his salvia and stomach acid just didn't protect him from.
Not that God owes you any protection from the karma of animals.

Enjoy your salmonela

Human stomach acid varies greatly because we are poisoned every day. I've been drinking raw milk and eating raw eggs since childhood so I had more acidic stomach. Slaves like you who eat grains, obviously will have to get used, but with time you can fix it.
After I started eating only animal foods, I don't have bloating, gasses, any shitting problems etc. I also don't need toilet paper anymore.

>Your brain is obviously damaged by the lack of saturated animal fat
I said i eat meat you stupid fuck. Lol wow youre so delusional to defend meat give it up dude. Its not in our best interests. It tastes good wow. We have options that do us better.

Not only that you can't even grasp my points and what they mean for your body and mind specifically. I can only tell you, you are a separate consciousness very far away and can do whatever and believe whatever bullshit you like to pretend to think to comfort yourself.

This. OP, please eat as much raw chicken as you can get your hands on.

Any proof you can get it from healthy animals?

Dude. Stop arguing. Start DOING. Go eat as much raw chicken as you can. It's the best possible food you can eat. Do it. Shut up, get off this board and go eat raw chicken.

>Veganism is the epitome of malnutrition.
True
>Humans do not need to eat plants to survive.
False

What you and PETAfags don't understand is that humans are evolved omnivores.

But yes I agree that veganfags more often than not look like death. That's because it isn't easy to get a full nutritional profile from that shit. Not without expensive supplimentation - and at point why bother? Just eat a normal fucking diet and stop pretending (it is only pretending) that you are better than everyone else.

Attached: 1354305863678.png (352x315, 260K)

When you eat flesh, flesh eating microbes then take residence in your body, then when your gut it out of flesh, they turn on you to eat, and you get a horrible sensation from your gut that you think is hunger. Because you are disconnected you have no idea what your feelings are,

You are mentally ill. It's always the same with the vegans.
Your brain is damaged because you lacked saturated animal fats. I know that your ''i eat meat'' means eating cooked muscle meat. Meat tastes good because it's our natural diet. When you eat raw meat, you will never want to eat grains, vegetables or sugar.
Chicken is of secondary importance. Red meat is more important. But there's nothing wrong with raw chicken as long as it's not grain fed and full of anti biotics.

>Veganism is the epitome of malnutrition
Have you ever heard of breatharianism?

Eating raw chicken or handling raw meat with dirty hands. Just like you dirty boy.

Attached: 9BD1086D-C952-4AEA-865D-528B5E663DCA.jpg (950x720, 72K)

>Chicken is of secondary importance. Red meat is more important. But there's nothing wrong with raw chicken as long as it's not grain fed and full of anti biotics.
Then go eat it. Chicken is healthier anyway. Go eat it.

You sir are a mongoloid and will die in your sub human diet and respawn in the same life and hopefully you'll make better choices next time.

Oh how fucking stupid u sound. So many fucking morons here

>Not even remotely. Meatniggers whine at LEAST 10x more about vegans than vegans ever speak at all.
Except 1 thing - we only mention it in response to vegan preaching. You just get drowned out by people who aren't having your BS, thus your confusion.

Attached: adorable.jpg (800x469, 67K)

You don't get the point because you are brainwashed. Humans do not need plants. Name me one reason to eat them? Sure I do eat some fruits in season to hydrate but that's because they do not contain as many anti nutrients and toxins as grains and vegetables. There's everything in animal foods.

You sir are mongoloid and you will die in your sin.

Quads of truth

You are a mongoloid, there is no coherent sunlight energy in any dead cells.

You are brainwashed sheep. You are the subhuman. You eat slave diet. Grains and vegetables are food of the slaves. They are feeding it to you because you're nothing more than a pathetic slave who obeys his masters.

And with that, I bid you good day.
Hail kek
God bless

No you don't.

Attached: 1529448857423.jpg (384x384, 70K)

You fat, diabetic mother is mongoloid. We get sunlight energy from sun, how surprising. Obviously you vegans are disconnected from nature and don't go outside.

/Thread

>brainwashed sheep
Meanwhile my boy is on the fucking good vibration and gets quad 7777s like that means nothing.

You are fat Henry the 8th mongoloid with no friend and you murder your wives and such because you are fat and disgusting and smell like an unkept morgue.
Disconnected and delusioned you are the fat king laughing at the healthy slaves, your hard heart crying whilst fat slurps out your brain dead, dead ass, meatnigger ass, assing ass asshole you call your face. Lol

Doesn't change the fact that you're a slave eating slave diet. I'm just trying to help all of you.

This is mental illness. Be mad at your parents for not giving you enough animals while you were a child.
By the way which one is you?
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

You forgot an ass somewhere in there

No you're not. You're trying to hurt animals because you're psychotic. This is literally a mitzvah for you. Your brain is fried from meatborn parasites.

Stop eating grain you dumb faggot. What the fuck do you not understand? Okay, you want to eat coked meat, fine. Raw meat is obviously superior if you care about health. But why do you eat grains? They're full of anti nutrients, they do not let you absorb as many nutrients from that shitty meat you eat.

But im not a vegan at all i eat meat every day im just not ignorant to the fact that eating meat is not as healthy as not eating it. Of course its self journey but watch your intake.

The only slave is you to what you think is black and white. Theres more to it.

You eat plant based diet, you're a slave. Humans are supposed to eat meat therefore it cannot be bad to human in anyway. You should eat as much as you can.

>heres the actual truth and im sure people will tell you it isnt real. When you eat cow meat, red flesh specifically. You integrate this dna into you
LOL citation needed. That's hilarious nonsense.

>Humans are supposed to eat raw meat.
Here is the thing about that - we learned to use fire long ago. So long ago that it has actually changed the course of our evolution. Cooking food actually releases more usable calories. Those extra calories allowed us to evolve larger brains (which need more calories).

Of course it also protects us from getting whatever parasites are present in the animal you're eating. So you're sounding about as retarded as the PETAfags.

Plus I'll point out that crispy bacon is the only bacon and if you don't agree then you must KYS.

There's no proof. Cooking (burning) food destroys nutrients. It also destroys the bacteria that helps us to digest the food. If you can't digest the food correctly, you're not getting enough nutrients from it.

>It also destroys the bacteria that helps us to digest the food.
We already have all the useful bacteria inside our digestive track, are you seriously suggesting that we need to ingest foreign bacteria in order to digest food?

Yes, raw meat has a lot of bacteria and there are only benefits to it.

>Cooking (burning) food destroys nutrients.
To some degree, yes. But not entirely. And it depends on the method of cooking. The LEAST destructive methods are steaming and microwaving (which really works by causing the water in food to heat up). Still this isn't worth worrying about. You're also loosing some nutrition by the time your food even arrived in the grocery store. Even so you can still get enough with a decent diet. You only need what you need. More than you need doesn't lead to a better outcome.

>It also destroys the bacteria that helps us to digest the food.
Bro... there are plenty of bacteria already in your gut. The population of your gut is measured in the trillions. Unless you are actively on antibiotics.

Killing off bacteria in your food is a good thing. Not all bacteria are helpful, and the ones that are already live in your gut. They multiply quickly so this isn't something you actively "intake" like a vitamin. You benefit nothing by introducing additional random bacteria. At best your are upsetting the current flora balance. Often you have a new disease to fight off.

You know carnivores which normally eat raw meat have a lot more stomach acid than we do - which kills off the bacteria in raw meat. That's why your dog isn't getting sick even after eating cat shit.

There are no bad bacteria. We live with bacteria and parasites in symbiosis. Why would you not want to invite foreign bacteria? This is the reason why vegans get sick because their body cannot fight anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=SirL-rxLhzs

>There are no bad bacteria.
Ever heard of the black plague, also known as Yersinia pestis? You know, a bacteria.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8993858/

Deadly disease in medieval times, times when people ate only grains. How surprising. Tell me which disease kills animals in nature who eat natural diet.

First off, Stop "learning" things from YouTube videos. They'll always throw crap at you faster than you can hope to fact check - and you need to learn to fact check.

Second... LOL there are tons of harmful bacteria. That's beyond delusional. There are bacteria that will eat your fucking flesh off your face, etc. The Black Death killed a 1/3rd of Europe! Entire cities vanished!

Ever get pneumonia? That's bad bacteria in your lungs. E coli are good too, huh? Yeah good luck with that shit. Fuck I can't even start on listing every disease brought to us by bacteria!

The fact that there are beneficial bacteria does not negate the fact that there are many bacteria which only harm us. I mean... holy fuck dude. I thought vegans where ignorant of biology but you have them beat! God damn...

burger king's new soy-boy veg burger.

Attached: bk veg burger.jpg (297x517, 66K)

Which bacteria kills animals in nature who eat natural diet?

First of all, you are just shifting the goalpost at this point, you tried to argue that all bacteria are good, and when you were inevitably proven wrong you started to argue about animal diseases.
Secondly:
bbc.com/earth/story/20150327-ten-scary-diseases-of-animals

All of those diseases are made by humans you realize that? It's pointless to even discuss with you now because your small vegan brains cannot understand what I'm talking about.

Salmonella and and the bacteria they discovered earlier this year that causes chronic wasting disease.

That said, I can't eat most plants due to digestive problems. I've got like 3 on the allowed list, 2 of which are root veggies, I've noticed something strange since I went on a primarily meat diet. I get sick a lot less often. Like, I haven't had a cold or flu since I started it 3 years ago. In a way it sucks because my company doesn't pay out for unused sick time. At the end of the year its just gone and they won't let me schedule to use it as vacation time.

What the fuck does that even mean?humans MADE them? So entire parasites like Sarcoptes scabiei were artificially created from utter nothingness? For what purpose exactly?

Any reason your not eating Raw chicken right now beta boi

Most parasites live in symbiosis with animals.

>eat them raw
trichinosis. that is all.

tell that to lungworms and flatworms.

Don't have any raw chicken in my house.
Funny how a skinny, zombie looking vegan is calling me beta.

Aajonus vonderplanitz shitted out a foot long tapeworm and was dissapointed.

Lung worm decimates wild wolf and fox populations. The only k9 breed resistant to the fuckers are the god damned coyotes.