Mexican American here. Ask me anything. Can we try and keep the racism to a minimum. I'm bored

Mexican American here. Ask me anything. Can we try and keep the racism to a minimum. I'm bored.

Attached: Mexican_American_Flag.png (794x421, 53K)

bored, border, heh jokes.

I think Mexican women are hot. Never had the pleasure of their pussy though. It's great, right?

Haha. Yes.

which country is worst?

Fuck you shitskin spick

It's no different than other pussy. Mexican women are very submissive. I've only been with a few Mexican women. I usually sleep with white women or Mexican American women. Best sex I've had though is with Mexican chick.

I'm Mexican American. Born here in California. America obviously.

I mean America is better obviously. Fuck Mexico.

That's not a question. You misspelled spic.

Are you Hispanic?

My parents are Mexican. I was born and raised in California.

Submissive eh? ...
Alright one more. The mariachi music. What is the appeal? Like every badass Mexican boxer in the world walks out to the ring... with fucking mariachi music. I don't get it.

im thinking of travelling to mexico to get dental work done. is this a good idea? how is dentistry in mexico?

I don't get it either. I know it's like folk music in Mexico.

How do you feel about Legal Immigration?

Attached: Verbage.jpg (306x262, 10K)

Jesus Christ. I'm Mexican American. Not Mexican. I'm of Mexican descent. My parents are from Mexico. I'm American. Born in California. Go to Mexico it's cheap. But go with a guide. It's legit and safe. Mexico is what's not safe. I have lots of family and friends that go there for dental work.

list some recommendations

Legal? I'm fine with it. I think it should be made easier to come here to work. Takes too long. That's why they just just jump the border. Fuck working in the fields. But if you get caught, sorry you have to go back.

Ahh! There's a cunt in your post.

Mexican people are not that brown tho

Go to Mexicali. It's right across the border in California. If you have a Mexican friend that goes, ask him to take you. Or you can find groups of old people that go over in groups. Google them. I've never been but I looked into it. Don't go alone though.

Depends on the background. My mom's side is very light skinned, so probably very Spanish bloodline. Spanish people are white. My dad is super dark, his family is indigenous. Those are the really dark short Mexicans you see. I'm light skinned but very Mexican looking. My cousins on mom's side can pass for white though.

serious question..... if we were to like... seal team 6 all the cartels and remove corrupt officials, do you think any/some illegals would go back to mexico?

The current narrative is that some are criminals , but most are fleeing the criminal elements when coming here. Irony being they arw becoming criminals to get away from criminals?!?!

What would it take to fix mexico so fuckers stay home?

thanks. ive been looking into it, and dont know where to go or how to even research it properly. the recommendations on various sites are obviously shills. find an old people congregation that goes, would be a good idea

Most illegals are coming from Central America actually. They just come through Mexico. They come here for work, so Mexicans don't really flee the violence. They tend to come for the better opportunities. Central Americans are the ones coming here for asylum.

The OP said he's Mexican American, dumbfuck. That means he's either born in the USA, or born in Mexico but more fluent in English than you. And you want him to solve illegal immigration, when President Yeti Pubes cannot even come remotely close. Geez.

How would you feel about a policy that only allows young attractive women and girls into the United States rather than men, boys, and ugly beaners?

Dude they won't fuck you just like the white cicks in Murica.

Yeah, find one of them groups. It's usually old white folks.

That wouldn't stop them from coming illegally so not sure what the point would be.

It means an American citizen of Mexican descent.

So no pics of Mex-Am babes?

Fuck you, spic.

That's not a question.

No.

Fuck You Taco Nigger!

>where to go or how to even research it properly. the
How old? Over 30?

I ate at Taco Bell tonight so I got some Mexican in me.

Lol?

That don’t count. Have fun with your diarrhea though.

Attached: 3B98444F-9652-4C9B-AE2E-BB29EB8E42F4.jpg (286x215, 20K)

No, like boomers. Are you in a border State? What do you need done?

Dude search for "dental care in Mexico" and you'll get tons of ads from places on the border even some popular vacation spots. Also search "Dental tourism",