U mad?

U mad?

Attached: 832DE496-D7B9-4965-B34C-083221F06B72.jpg (750x683, 123K)

USA USA USA

I also prefer BBC. American broadcasters don't really cover world news that well.

Tits or gtfo hoe

Le coal to has arrived

Attached: SmartSelect_20190818-142413_iFunny.jpg (954x1066, 494K)

I wonder why women do this. Do they just want White male attention? Rebelling against daddy?

Attached: 1558876231708.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

they are kinda left leaning but way better than cnn or msnbc kinda faggotry.

>kinda left leaning
BBC are very biased retarded and left supporting globalists like all mainstream media.
But compared to American left leaning media like msnbc or cnn or the like they seem intelligent.

If your opinion of someone revolves solely around what they have in their pants, I feel sorry for you. You're clearly dating the wrong kinds of people.

lol

Obvious Eurofag detected - probably German. Merkel’s million migrant miscegenation miracle.

Once you go black we don't want you back. Enjoy AIDS and being a single mom.

>I wonder why women do this. Do they just want White male attention? Rebelling against daddy?
Probably just fell for leftista propaganda, a cry for attention which they seem to crave a lot, or maybe got diddled by daddies white dick too much so they prefer a change of dick scenery. Lol.

Anyways, proud to be a eurofag from a small village. We have asylum seekers but most girls around here are fucking disgusted by black people in general. As they should be disgusted by parasites who don't adjust to the culture of the countries they migrate too.

Says the german who wherever he goes brings his own culture with him. Germans are obnoxious loud stupid and always drunk. Now what?

no your choice to accept rape and being a poor single mom.

so are British tourist and Americans.

ITT white incels COPE

Theres literally just one way out. Choose the rope

uh no. Plenty of non-insane girls in the world. I pitty the nigger who will date OP.

Enjoy your BBC pounding against your cervix and stretching your cunt until it's a wind tunnel.

this thread again kek
Hey OP i was in /pol/ nice whiskers sweetie

>implying the big nigger dick meme is real

Stop.

Tits or get the absolute fuck out dumb whore. Nobody gives a fuck

i'm not white and even i'd pass you along.
made the right call by going black kek.

Attached: mahdiq.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Cheers nigger

Remember to sage this stupid whore. TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 1566682037501.gif (640x360, 393K)

my mom told me to not date sluts.

S A G E
A
G
E

Later that night. Pic very related

Attached: 15.jpg (300x225, 25K)

Not at all!
This is mostly done for attention and when that wares off and no one cares.

Attached: ()Meishalaught().gif (200x279, 993K)

>Says the german who wherever he goes brings his own culture with him. Germans are obnoxious loud stupid and always drunk. Now what?
Actually not German so now what?

U do understand that Europe consistent of more countries, right? Or do they not teach u that in trumps 'grab em by the pussy Burgerland' anymore?

(You)
Later that night

BBC is fairly neutral save for some very very left leaning journalists. They always make my blood boil with articles along the lines "prefering a specific race in dating is racist and should be illegal"

>(You)
>Later that night
Wow I think I just won the 'spot the neckbeard basement dwelling Americunt' game. Good job!

Do you also prefer aids

BBC here spread them legs lil vanilla bitch

This is my little girl

t. proud daddy

I have seen all European countries in Spain and most of them are: retarded. So you better don't speak about adjusting to another country cunt. If I lived in the coast I would rob tourists all night

>I have seen all European countries in Spain and most of them are: retarded.
Good job in calling other people retarded but not knowing the difference between a city and a country lol

best post

Attached: noway.jpg (500x411, 23K)

skill yourself you fucking nigger

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

whores like her deserve to be killed

Not at all since she was literally paid to write that kek

ew look how fucking ugly that bitch is she's fucking hideous

hmmm i wonder what motive she could've had to write this. Could it be one of those threads that hire random girls to write shit? I mean I prefer asian / thin mexicans but haven't posted one of these...

Imagine the biggest flex your race has is a bullshit rumor about dick size. God I love being white and hung lmao

Cope

How hurt are you that you got rejected again by this cute hot white girl in op pic?

Its just natural to write something like that at a fun nightout. Its genuine and comes from her soul

you are the one who paid her to write it Tenda

she's a stupid virgin

Attached: niggerbtfo.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

>Imagine the biggest flex your race has is a bullshit rumor about dick size. God I love being white and hung lmao
Lol I'm not even that hung but it still beats being a filthy nigger haha.
If there are girls really into niggers, well, good luck raising 4 kids on your own being in a tiny apartment in a ghetto living on welfare lol. You change the world for the better lol.

TITS OR GTFO PAPER SHOPPER

Not at all. I know where to not acquire AIDS now.

white people are retarded cucks for letting blacks have welfare

>white people are retarded cucks for letting blacks have welfare
Yeah cuz I'm literally the only one who decides what to do with em. I looked for a party that had 'shoot all worthless niggers' in their party program last elections but couldn't find any, sorry. How about you user? What are u gonna vote when ur actually old enough to vote in a couple of years?

Enjoy single motherhood or being found choked to death in an alley, whichever happens second.

Most likely because a guy told them to (e.g. their cuck boyfriend). Women aren't naturally into this stuff.

I don’t see the big deal? My wife told me that it’s just a phase girls go through. She ran through a lot of black cock and she is perfectly fine.

Attached: 33280ACF-7C09-460F-8719-03D29D37CEF4.jpg (750x836, 497K)

Can we see more of her, kik?

I don’t have kik. Just snap

Attached: C72CF9B2-83EE-4B0F-9C4C-5758B1EA4D5E.jpg (750x734, 542K)

lollol

My wife went after black guys because the white guys all were jerks and made fun of her in HS.

Snap wrks

>I don’t see the big deal? My wife told me that it’s just a phase girls go through. She ran through a lot of black cock and she is perfectly fine.
I won the 'spot the lying jew' game!

Attached: 1561745488125.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

She’s ugly so no

Attached: 5405624A-1E13-4FD3-A3A2-BABAB6F031B2.jpg (320x266, 16K)

Attached: Snapchat-2112691352.jpg (1024x1024, 177K)

>>
Kinda?

shes cute. now i wish i were black

wow cause that's totally real

Attached: asiannnnn.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

fag

Attached: 5an3eoeu49s21.jpg (640x480, 42K)

lol tsundere white guys who make fun of girls they like

Oh wow we have a natural born detective. It's from a fill in the blank "What should this board say?" thread that gets posted a lot. You're such a genius user good job!

>it’s just a phase
Alpha fux beta bux.

Just another hapo/asian male who are trying to troll white guys. Nothing to see her.

hapa*

Ya know, Italian's never get the credit we deserve. Italian's have big dicks also, and less likely to beat the woman's ass. Fuckers..

Neck yourself jew!

Attached: 1550199063086.jpg (198x198, 9K)

Only Russian trolls care about posting this bait in order to promote racial divisiveness in the West.