Civil rights was the greatest tragedy in modern American history

Civil rights was the greatest tragedy in modern American history.

Discuss.

Attached: IMG_1373.jpg (1728x1268, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicheck.com/blog/martin-luther-king-plagiarized
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Public relations propaganda has been exposed.

Attached: 1564740525627.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Sage in all fields, faggot.

Attached: B8 excellent Q.png (1597x1600, 532K)

The black community has only gone downhill since

lol stfu stupid faggot

I don't think so my dude,

it was the commies that came and fucked it up. Making them not slaves only helped the military by increasing the reach of the draft to the black population.

Commies are responsible for a lot this shit and we need to burn them at the cross

just found out this nigger plagiarised most his doctoral thesis and I have a dream speech, no one talks about that though. Trump should buy that university and post humously strip the cunt of his doctorate

It was the inevitable consequence to giving rights to women. That's why women's suffrage is in fact the greatest tragedy because it lead to the nigger rights movement, which in turn lead to gay rights, then refugee rights, and trans rights, and so on.

I mean how stupid do you have to be to believe a nigger wrote those speeches?

Think we can restore slavery?

cant say I've ever bothered watching them

You can’t be this stupid

We had to read them in school and I knew right away it was bullshit. A nigger couldn't have written this, he obviously fucking stole it because that's all niggers are capable of.

Jews

Fuck, I had no idea, but it’s true!
unicheck.com/blog/martin-luther-king-plagiarized

So what, he keeps his degree, and all his publications stay in libraries why exactly?

Common practice is strip degree and remove all publications.
Hmm....

DAS RACIST 'N SHEEEIT

why do you think?
I remember doing it in school but I was like 7 or 8 so can't remember, didn't do it in high school since britfag

The advent of Christianity was worse.

You mongoloids realize that many great speeches were not written by the person who delivered it, right? People are getting paid to do it.

Attached: JFK_Ich_bin_ein_Berliner_-_civis_Romanus_sum_color.png (600x375, 125K)

that's different though, it's supposed to this great mans vision. I coudln't really care less about the niggers speech anyway, it's more the thesis thing. Imagine the shit storm if Trump had done the same

>18 / 3 / 13 / 5
you're a fucking robot so like go fuck yourself

>it's supposed to this great mans vision

It was his great vision. He just had someone else cast it into words.

And unlike you he wasn't some racist keyboard warrior. He actually went out and risked his life and made the ultimate sacrifice for what he believed in.

Attached: 1564305974902.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

go suck some nigger dick then you faggot

As a negro, I agree with OP. I look at my grandparents and the elders at my church, they didnt mind segregation at all. Everyone likes being with their own people.

They just didnt like the lynchings and racist law enforcement. The law was and still is stacked against us. Everythings still segregated anyway.

Lol pretending to be black online is a dumb look for a Nazi

The racists in this thread are pathetic.

Sir, I assure you I am as black as night.

ITT angry little whitebois venting from post stress related workplace conditions. Get used to it that your supervisor is black and teaches you how to flip burgers. Atleast you could stop crying whitey boi jeez

I always wonder if you guys are actually racist in this way. Are you just teens that haven't been out in the world or are you really this dense?

Not just talking about his speeches. More importantly all his published paper during his doctorate - now who’s the mongoloid

Trump spoke many written speeches, his core vision defining ones, that were obviously written by someone else

Bullshit he was a whoremongering tool of the kikes

Nope the law is stacked in your favor
You're just too dumb to realize your ape people does commit 51% of the homicides

Womens voting rights is worse. Without them we would never have liberal policies

Your daily reminder that ‘Dr’ MLK plagiarised his PhD.

It was bad due to forced integrating into white society. It destroyed black communities and black education bc when they finally went to white schools, white people moved away and black businesses lost to corporate white America businesses

test

Not entirely true but they wouldn't have affected us nearly as much.

You ever considered the possibility that many of us Yea Forums racists are 30+ and have had plenty of experience with non-whites.

You say that racism is born of ignorance. I say that familiarity more than anything else breeds contempt.

no he thinks that everyone who doesnt agree with him is a neckbeard basement dweller in a maga hat who gets their opinions from pol

But aint you? Get outside make friends. You will see your bitterness is just the result of being a shutin incel

No, that there are still ignorant fucks like you, that's a tragedy.

as a matter of fact i just went out to get a newspaper and some milk, saw to romanians drinking whisky steal a teenagers bike

*two
before you take that typo to muster up some more bullshit

Saw to romans
What this even means? You should repeat the basic elementary school linguistic classes. Lul saw to romanians, you cant even form proper text and you wonder about things?

try to understand what did he stand for and what did his action bring (it was twisted out)
his legacy is defiled by evil people
the source of all evil is satan
poverty neglectfull,abusing parenting creates monsters or criminals
but their parents had similliar upbringing and they gave that same model to their children
you can break the vicious cycle by forgivness,mercy,love,compassion,respect
it affects whole humanity,if you believe that evil is coded into you via dna,and not a result of social conditioning you are not so different from them
screen out which people could change and help them heal,and guard yourself off from evil people who will harm you
psychopaths is the closest to devil,behind their mask you could see the face of anti christ

MLK literally dindu nothin
He was a puppet used by the Jews
He also plagiarized his college thing

No.

Saw to romanians wtf

Learn english please

nice bait mate