/Greta/ thread

/Greta/ thread

Greta is now 957 nautical miles from New York City.

She's entered the Gulf Stream. With higher seas and wind, the ride has become much more lively. It must be quite exciting.

I'm guessing there will be a large contingent of small vessels waiting in reception in the Hudson Canal.

Attached: ourgirl.jpg (510x680, 70K)

I hope they sink.

>sink
Worst thing to happen. She would become an icon forever.

no she won't, incel

Do you suppose all that being tossed around on the Atlantic has broken her hymen?

Harpoon!

Attached: USS_Coronado_Launches_First_Over-The-Horizon_Missle_Using_a_Harpoon_Block_1C_Missile_in_Pacific_Ocea (1280x853, 162K)

i bet her yacht has an outboard motor that runs on gasoline or diesel fuel

Attached: 1496410489632.jpg (736x736, 102K)

Save us, self-righteous publicity hound!

I would love to sniff her poop bucket.

Attached: EB7aBoBXYAEsVyI.png (321x308, 120K)

Literally who?

Shouldn't she be in school?

She is better than 99,99% of this shithole. I really wish her the best because shes right.

Attached: 1555419090763.jpg (720x960, 61K)

>Worst thing to happen. She would become an icon forever.
Wrong. She would be forgotten about within three years.
This is the problem with current day: everyone fears the power of martyrdom beyond its actual reach. No one ever wants to kill someone who's a problem because "muh martyrdom." No one wants the idiots to die because martyrdom/icon.
For the record I hope she fucking capsizes and drowns.

I'm sure some EU/G20 politician already has.

Everything she says is parroted from her soy based privileged parents.

i guess she needs to be evacuated via heli as soon as the ship's within reach
a loli, two weeks alone with 4 grown men, no police in sight, no help available
i'd say if she's lucky she is able to walk again on christmas eve, 2021

that's an immigrant

Haha lol this

There are no more martyrs. We don't have the attention span anymore.

Greta Thunberg is right?
But you already know that this action with the sailing ship consumes more Co2 than if she and her father had flown to NY. The skipper will return by plane, a crew of 5 will be flown in to return the ship to Monaco. Greta and father fly back too. The sailing ship is constantly monitored air. As you realize that the whole shit is just phony.

smug little fucking cunt. won't be so right about climate chance once i'm blowing hot spaghetti farts in her face.

Who is this bitch and why should anyone care about her

this

I wonder who got her pussy and who got her asshole

Look at me I said bitch am I cool

Why do you fear a white danish girl? You sound like you are scared

Go Greta there are millions who support you! Please kick the drumpf in the balls

Ok guys, if you cannot make the technological revolution of a civilization in your backyard by developing yourself the first efficient electric boat, don't try to change the world. Because because it is hypocritical to remove millions of consciences that generate millions of tons of CO2 if you have to spend 100l of gasoline.
This board, once frequented by smart people, is now fucking braindead

i just love her budding tits

so sexy

(You)

Attached: NUMALES.jpg (994x745, 166K)

irl .. imagine her taking a shit at the side of the boat and those guys looking at her and drooling

I dont care. Humanity is cancer it cant stop its growth. Finally will kill the host and kills its own.

Why couldn't this be going on during Shark Week?

I wonder how she really feels about her 'fantastic voyage'? Two weeks on the water does not sound like a good time...

Like she's going to change anything

Save us Greta! We all love you!

Any confirmed sightings? Over.

Attached: uss-enterprise-biggest-warship-5.jpg (2048x1463, 363K)

i really want to analyze her.

9 inches deep. for climate change~

Think she sails without her knickers on?

shes surrounded by 4 grown men

shes wet all the time

Well, no.

>eurocucks find her attractive
wew

She's ugly
Deutsch Mann here

she's a child you sick fuck

look's like putin's hidden daughter

She could be inadvertently pitting humans against Earth, because she's awful.

Who?

Just opening wide for the bbc. Its the pure look of a cuck.

Shouldn't she be in school?

Plus the fact it wasn’t built by hand, a lot of C02 was created during its production

I dont think you know where you are.

Can't remember the original anymore, when they make way to many remakes things get confusing. So, who was the first kid who saved the world?

the sky is blue you sick fuck

politicians have to choose. either get an entire uneducated generation living off of welfare or help the environment by stop ruining it. she has them by the balls. she is threatening the ones responsible by having forced tax rises for the rich due to the severity of the number of people on welfare in the future.
>2059
>own a business
>half the population is unemployed
>half the population is on some sort of welfare
>the few not on welfare have to pay for the welfare
>its too hot in the summer now and you haven't seen snow since you were a child
>crime is everywhere because welfare locks people in desperation and poverty
>nobody can be your customer
>nobody can work for you except a few unqualified niggers from Somalia who ruin everything
>pay 80% of your earings in taxes
>your Somalian employees earn more than you even tho they pay 50% in taxes to support half the population on welfare
>all because your parents who you inherited the company from didn't think a few kids refusing to get an education because of their company's pollution would have any effect on them or their family business
>die in an oldhome owned by the state where the underpaid staff is undermanned and forget to put on the air-conditioning so you die a summer of heatstroke in your 45C hot room a cold summer evening
>your daughter comes to your funeral with a Somalian man shes dating. he has more money than she and shes desperate
>somalian dude was a farmer who had to flee north after climate change ruined Africa, making it physically unhabitable for normal people.
>his kind makes up 30% of your country's population and is responsible for 85% of all violent crime. they will never move back because they literally can't

this is why it's popular to bread with Asians now. they're the next step of human evolution. niggers and Europeans will kill each other and the white man will be outbred by migrating Asians looking for new places to expand their growing megacities

Attached: 1562572356964.jpg (250x239, 14K)

Do you know what drives greats will to sail to the US? Not about climate fuck that climate. Shes got a sticker on her bag 'i am a coal burner so fuck climate'. She sails to US for sole purpose of a thick n juicy mouthwatering B B C

I don't understand on whose authority she speaks?

It's what we're known for!

What the fuck Is this shit! I hate that journalists are treating her relevant because she is a child but she belongs on teletubbies with tinkiwinki asking the earth to fall into the sea again again!

(((Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg)))

I bet the only reason she is doing this is because she is a lazy fuck who doesn’t want to go to school

Attached: CCFED721-8265-4584-A671-FB91500D0B03.jpg (1125x180, 51K)

Let’s inspire Eskimo babies born on a melting iceberg

Who the fuck is this and why should I care. Requesting TLDR description.

The thing is most western civilisations wouldn’t mind changing their act but then who are we to tell lesser developing countries with way more people to do the same? Countries like China and India won’t give a shit so we are all fucked anyway. Especially when there is too many chinks in China and they need more land for extra chinks.

Attached: D4196DF5-AB87-43D8-8B50-CA2AB31E51A3.jpg (590x350, 37K)

I always chuckle slightly when I hear or see the words 'carbon footprint'. Like I'm really going to line-dry my wash.

Gr8 b8

>creepy child "icon" with an adult handler always smirking into her ear whispering

Attached: 1565847450502.jpg (640x512, 26K)

fuck that cunt, hope she drowns

Ok, she's an ugly child then. She will grow up to be an ugly woman.

Honestly she looks a little heavy in the face really, about 1 chromosome's weight.

Attached: ive-got-an-extra-chromosome-and-thatis-not-even-what-50103670.png (500x608, 99K)

She's not danish

You going to drill her ice core?

>hating your life so much you wish death upon a politically active child for having differing ideals than you
Wow

I'm sure the same was said about you, and look at the fine well adjusted adult you've become.

they should have sent this poor abused child to Beijing if they really care about the environment from their billion dollar perch

it's summer

that's literally not an argument, so what ?

Are you any better literally giving out your cuckwage money into the hands of big corporate entities which are fucking you in the ass. Are you that much of a faggot ? Try to do anything good in your life or die trying you stupid fuck.
otherwise nobody will ever respect or like you and you'll continue on weeping like a little girl all of your life.

you just scared because those faggots in the pic got gf and not you, you sad little fag
They look retarded but at least are able to talke to a girl without scaring them away for life with their ultra incel cuck aura.

>She's not danish
Ok, she's Norwegian, close enough.

Lmao wow is right. Imagine being this much of a weak beta. Kys

Back to red.dit. Also clean the chesse doodle crumbs off your keyboard you fat virgin faggot

The fuck did you just say cunt?

Attached: greta.jpg (720x960, 117K)

I hope they end up in a storm and drown

I hope she sail on a lego

-#badstuff