Yea Forums how the fuck do i fix phimosis?

Yea Forums how the fuck do i fix phimosis?
I don't even want to talk to girls anymore and its depressing because even if I bag one, I can't do anything. The pain is insane when I try to fuck

Attached: Image_201901281019_3538.jpg (310x220, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumstitions.com/Restore.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You may have to get chopped.

circumcision will make my dick smaller, not trying to have that

Lol they don't cut your dick off.. It removes foreskin.. Why the fuck would you think it would make you smaller??

if you remove the foreskin, your dick is smaller... youre literally cutting off part of your dick

That may be just something you have to deal with.

Try holding the end shut and pissing it as full as you can get and holding it in there a while when your in the shower.

Attached: F72B6CB5-F820-45DC-8F3B-6341C3499AE2.png (558x614, 65K)

As a rule I’m against circumcision but in your situation it seems the sensible option, or you start a programme of systematic stretching

when i was a kid my foreskin sat forward like that then one day i put my dick in the jet of a jacuzzi cus it felt good and after a while i felt a sharp pain and it had pushed the foreskin back over the head and it was sore for a bit but from then on my foreskin mostly just hangs out behind the head and doesnt bother me so i guess stick your dick in a jet of water

Wait.. You mean to tell me that you're counting the excess skin as length? Lmfaoo bruh. How big are you?

Just stop being a bitch. Suck up the pain, peel back the banana, and rub A+D ointment or some sort of first aid medical treatment on it to help you hydrate the skin. Rinse and repeat until you can unshealth the beast without pain.

It slowly goes away when you retract it at its pace while erect. Try it alone for a few months and avoid any contact meanwhile.

You’re fucked bro. Your foreskin is probably cemented in place with years of hardened smeg

>circumcision will make my dick smaller

ignoring the fact that you are retarded, and assuming that you aren't 13, you should get circumcised because your dick isn't growing much after puberty anyways and at least you'll be able to finally fuck without crying on Yea Forums about it.

Attached: level 1 retard.jpg (1095x1142, 98K)

Get boner in shower. Aim hotwater at johnson for 5 mins while retracting skin do this formuoli for about a month.

i dont got a month, im trying to fuck this girl i wanna bag

Well bucket on the lube and hope for the best.

Get a wet washcloth and microwave for like 10-15 seconds. When it's cool enough but still hot, wrap around your dick and let it soak the heat in. Re-heat and repeat for 5 minutes or so and start slowly pushing the skin back. Do this every day, hopefully skin will stretch enough so no more pain. Gl user, best wishes for poor pp

Attached: 1566437938895.jpg (961x816, 239K)

god said no fag

so either get snipped or stop being a bitch

you’re not going to have your cake and eat it so make a choice and stop being a spoilt brat

He didn't say shorter, he said smaller you turd.

My dick was like that but I got sick of it and just pulled the skin back. When it’s soft the skin goes back over the head but what I’m hard the head comes out. Is this normal?

Get circumcised if steroid cream and stretching doesn't work.

no no, he thinks the solidified smegma build up is adding girth to his tiny dick

My head comes half out when fully hard but I can then pull it back like its nothing.

Yes

Should've been a Jew, dumbass

OKA GUYS UPDATE
I PULLED IT BACK
HOW DO I CLEAN SMEGMA

Post a pic, we can give better advice if we know what your dealing with

Grower not a shower

Attached: 68FE509D-4007-4BFC-81B6-DAB48CBD98C7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

updated with pic, cant pull back without getting soft but this is progress.
is it way too sensitive now to wash? first time ive seen the inside

Haha fucking lol then dont get it cut and have a sexless life idiot ...

I litrally stretched it. Itll take time but it works. Grab your foreskin from the tip and pull apart. Itll take a month of consistent stretching but it works. Try pealling the skin back as well you'll get further over time

I remember a black friend of mine had this issue. Literally was too afraid to fuck anyone. I asked my gf if she would help him out. It was the first contact he had with his dick. Thing looked odd when it was hard because it was still covering his head. After about 20 mins of ducking she just pulled it back. I think it hurt him but after that he was able to pull his skin back. I guess he just needed to break that barrier.

check my update. i just got it out now, how to clean for the first time?? with what and where

see a doctor. i did. it's a simple surgery, you get anesthetics and afterward you can't be sexually active for at least 2 weeks. i' happy i went through with it.

check thats me, im op
i just got it to pull down after years and years, how do i clean it??

J....Josh?

in the shower, holding the showerhead at a distance and moving it quickly back and forth. alternatively a wet tissue (non-perfumed).

should i use body soap?

no

Was at a glory hole earlier tonight. Guy stuck his uncut dick through the hole to get sucked. It smelled really bad, like old cheese. Could not suck it.

then you're SOL.

Stretching skin takes time. You see all those hipster faggots with giant ass holes in their earlobes?

and a circumsicion will leave you unable to fuck for at least a month. Have you ever touched the glans of your dick? It's like touching your eyeball. When they cut that skin off your dick will be exposed and unless you get on a milking table to let it hang in the air free, it's gonna be touching something.

Roll it back in the shower, then run your finger through all the grooves as if you were cleaning your ear. No soap, just warm water.

Attached: 1566534133688.jpg (876x960, 152K)

snipsnip

thanks everyone, i did it!!!
idk what finally got through me but i guess the combination of trying to bag this one cutie and being called a pussy on Yea Forums made me go for the pull back.
used a daily moisturizer and did it

Just take super hot showers/baths and pull+stretch for a few minutes while in it every day. The hot water makes your skin stretchier.

I had phimosis before but I did this and it helped, took about 3 weeks doing it for 10 mimutes per day:

I did not stretch it like most people do.
What I did was insert a psir of scissors into the first 1-2 cm of foreskin. Of course I kept the scissors closed.

Then I opened the scissor, and it pulled the skin up. I also did it sideways, like a plus. About 5 minutes on each side.

You need to put something inside the skin and then gradually stretch it. Just like people stretch ears.

You could try insert a pen into the first centimeter or two. And then gradually move up to larger pens.

I did not spend a dollar while doing this. Eventually with the scissors I could move up further aftee a while, about 4 centimeters. And now it is all fully stretched.

Tl/dr: put a pair of closed scissors inside the skin. Open the scissor (soft part goes against skin, obviously) and stretch for 10min per day. Stretch sideways too.

>Fucibet steroid cream
>Daily stretching

Both of these helped me, did NOT want to get a circumcision personally.

After a while I started jelqing (thunder's place . org), so not only does it retract fully, the whole unit is larger. yay for me.

this..!

Have you not been pulling ur foreskin back whenever u piss? It's time to start doing that if you haven't.

Guy I'm really interested in has the same issue. We connect on many levels, he's very attractive, and super kinky. But because of phimosis, he can't pull the skin back at all without it hurting him and he is unable to get completely hard, which makes his dick look smaller as well. Feels bad, man. He mentioned going to the doctor and the doctor recommened exercises, but I don't want to upset him by asking more questions about it.

Fun fact: this is what the head of your penis looks like right now. You are right to not want to talk to girls.
You have a build up of smegma that just lives in there. It's basically impossible to properly clean.
You are filthy and disgusting.

Your only option is to get circumsized like a healthy normal human.
Either that or join the incel Reddit forum.

(Chicks dig cut better anyways)

Attached: 1168175-b54d1e61-bf03-4ca4-96ff-0be6a8274eef.jpg (600x800, 190K)

Warm water around the tip, and shove the tip of your pinkie in the skin and leave it there till it becomes comfortable. Up the finger size (pinky>ring>index>middle>thumb) till you can put two fingers in and pull it apart. Continue the gradual stretch till full retraction is comfortable.

Is right on one count, your dick will probably have a fair bit of cheese that will probably be really uncomfortable to clean; do it anyways.

He's wrong on the account that women prefer cut, maybe american ones. Nonetheless, to them it can feel like cut dicks have tips of sandpaper.

Also, circumcision was never the only option. Feasible if you never want to have a full orgasm in your life again.

Long story short, don't listen to egocentric Amerifats who have no clue what they're talking about.

Same, I'm against cutting foreskin off because your religion tells you to, that's bull. But for medical reasons like OP I'm all for it. If it's fucked, get it fixed.

Pimocure rings. Dont cut op circumcision is gay as fuck and tranny level self mutilation.

Smart. But there are other surgeries that can be looked into before going for a circumcision, which is the most radical of them all.

Guys with foreskin issues are like girls with daddy issues: broken mentally, weak, and stupid.

Why is this so common in America? Its tricking the genitally mutilated into thinking all uncut people have it. These dumb fucks even think dildos are based off circumcised dicks rather than an intact non jewmosis penis. Idiots.

Most Americans actually their dick circumcised solely because it’s the cleaner option. We’re not dark age Europeans who don’t even shower but once a month either

>Most Americans actually their dick circumcised solely because it’s the cleaner option
Is it really that hard washing a dick that some people would rather chop part of theirs off?

>I don't even want to talk to girls anymore and its depressing because even if I bag one, I can't do anything
I know a guy who had it so bad he couldn't even masturbate until he got sliced at 21. His dick hurt like crazy for months but he's engaged now and it's all fine. Mine isn't as bad as that but I've heard there are stretches and shit you can do with steroid creams or in the shower. Never bothered looking into it tho and dont want to risk making it worse.

Attached: 1408882706217.png (579x523, 128K)

Might as well cut your hands then since then you dont need to bother washing them. Fucking kike slaves.

there are therapeutic stretchers available now, contact your local doc for more info
and no, don't fall for the jewish mangling trick unless it's your absolutely last option

I got chopped like a year ago, no regrets

This, try everything else first tho.
I have it mild but nothing is helping for years now and just gonna do it.

did you cum

First time my foreskin fully retracted, like id pulled it back before but not all the way, i was 16 and i bought a cheap fleshlight off of wish. Threw some drops of olive oil in there and when i pulled out my foreskin was all the way back, never even felt it get pulled back. Maybe try this?

jeez masturbating and sex must be so boring for you jews

user, you've done good job and saved OP a lot of difficulties. Unlucky for me I got no "thank you" pics on phone so here's the one I want to use as thanks in the name of OP.

Attached: 2af6b7104bbb3ecc603218f9ef59c5708389d2cbdef18da43cbff0ae13e41293.jpg (255x219, 11K)

Cutfag here (not by choice), is there a way to regrow foreskin ?
Even a little bit ?

Once it's gone, it's gone. Having a piece of skin that comes with so many nerve endings and whatnot is a one time deal. However, there are foreskin restoration methods that involve doing things like wearing weights that progressively pull the shaft's skin over the glans so it acts like a pseudo-foreskin.
circumstitions.com/Restore.html