Me. Naked. Need honest criticism, I promise I won't cry (maybe)

Me. Naked. Need honest criticism, I promise I won't cry (maybe)

Attached: D5HGH2r.jpg (720x960, 61K)

Eh, what’s your ass look like?

Might fuck, can you send a decently close pussy pic?

can you vape asshole for me. i’ll be honest

Guys looking for some actual ratings/thoughts on how I looks

Attached: 20190825_035900.jpg (543x618, 139K)

like what i'm seeing so far.
how about a nice shot of that bald clit?
legs spread and that clit exposed.

Timestamp or confirmed larp

Someone is gonna love you one day you don’t need the fucking incels on b to rate you

Id love to eat your asshole out

This.

Would fuck

Prove you’re real. Make the OK hand gesture in a pic.

Attached: 38160037-F382-46C5-85A2-099D0ADB0841.jpg (720x720, 63K)

dead

If you have an innie pussy then 8/10 would lick

without the shit in your belly button 8/10, with that shit 7/10

pretty good nice tits, 6.5/10 with a bit of training you can easily go up on a 8

4/10 would pity fuck

Nice butt, nice hair, cute.

You should always keep your hair down. I think it adds to your attractiveness. Other than that, you're not bad looking. I'd say probably average, maybe above average. Don't take that the wrong way, it's not a bad thing, and we're only working with 2 pictures here.

Yeah, I agree. If she hit a few squats, and worked on her core a bit, she'd definitely be around an 8.

Would fuck. Do you like anal?

this [2]

I also think i saw those pics a few months ago

Get a bigger ass, and stop making that face.

Prove you are real by posting your middle finger over your pussy. That way you leave a little secret, and you verify you are who you say you are.

nice tits, shaved pussy, decent ass, average build....not a lot to improve on.
def don't go with the messy bun. down looks way better. the only real thing i can see making an improvement is a smile (even fake confidence is sexy).

Hopefully a better angle for my butt? From my shower

Attached: 1a.jpg (720x960, 29K)

I like your ass, I'd fuck. But can you send a pic of pussy for a rate?

0/10. I'm not into the whole neckbeard larping thing.

TImestamp, and proof of you being a femanon?

Moar plz

gonna need a timestamp fam

DId the thread died?

spread or go to your bed

Compared to hot chicks online, a 4 or 5.. Compared to average chicks in real life that the majority of men will get, somewhere about a 6 or 7.

Hit the gym regularly and tighten everything up and you're there. She's definitely fuckable. Nobody would turn her down and she probably looks pretty good with clothes on.

add date and time on your picture included alongside your asshole and i will tell you.

also bhaby my name is dawit do you like a manly man? bhaby show me please open

Attached: 1420915719596.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Not the perfect body but you're fine. If you put yourself out there you can find someone, just don't take them for granted. Good luck femanon

Ok real talk time.
Almost every response you get here will be dishonest and just fishing for more pics.
Luckily for you, I'm here to give an actual honest brutal criticism.
Biggest problem is the tits. Not so much their size (though they would benefit from being bigger) but their shape and placement. Slightly closer together would be good, maybe perkier. Nlt a llt you can do about that short of having work done, but if I was awaiting the reveal the tits would be a disappointment.
Similar to the tits (but nowhere near as much of a problem) is your waist - it's not that you need to lose weight, it's more about shape, that area needs toning up, it looks kinda saggy.
Besides that, definitely have your hair down that'll help tons, and lose the piercing on your belly, it doesn't suit you.

tbh if you are real and not trolling

you are pretty plain not chubby nor skinny
mot busty or flat just pretty neutral personal i might just look at you and not really care (basically real life background character)

not true, I honestly said with some sport she would be a hot 8/10 and didn't asked any picture

I think the biggest problem is how the fat is distributed on her body. It's centered on her core and kinda throws all the proportions out of wack.

Timestamp or GTFO larper

Kek, You will get to know me alot better

>>> /fit/

Attached: Hi there, it's OP.jpg (320x320, 16K)

samefag from the other larp thread are you guys retarder

You are very fucKable. You don't need confirmation from assholes in here

SO MANY NEWFAGS in here!

Id fuck you...

no you

Eh, you've got a cute face, but your body is a 5/10. Literally as average as it can get.

Make up for it by being a nasty whore. Do anal, deepthroat, whatever. Not trying to like impose my fantasies onto you, just being realistic.

If I was dating you, and my friend was like, so... Amy, she's alright, isn't she?

I'll want to tell them that "Yeah, she's not too bad, her body is decent, I like hanging out with her.. but holy shit, lemme tell you about how crazy she is in the sack! She does anal, deepthroats my cock, licks my assholes, fuck this girl is awesome!"

Attached: 3152.jpg (468x670, 69K)

Why? Why would you need validation from a bunch of degenerates? Also timestamp.

Just the basics: Rate you a 7. Would date, marry and breed.

You need to do some squats, backward walking and some sit ups to tone up your lower/mid body. Some curls wouldn't hurt either.

Another thing you need to do is stand up straight, and smile. I reconmend that you put a note on your door ways at eye level to remind you to do this. You'll look far more confident then, and with a bit of tone, you'll end up getting hit on just for your looks and breeding potential.

This in new Yea Forums
We don't do that kind of thing anymore