Search... No rekt thread

Search... No rekt thread
Rekt thread

Attached: 1566690005788.webm (784x480, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBF5CuU52tM
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3016119/chinese-man-detained-after-horror-attack-woman-sparks-nationwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1566682632142.webm (386x360, 1.53M)

Attached: 1566685186816.webm (362x640, 1.4M)

Attached: 1566683837840.webm (720x404, 622K)

How about rekt threads are boring and gay, and you should kys fag

Sage

Fuck u

Attached: 1566683293597.webm (640x360, 427K)

Attached: 1566685665021.webm (720x576, 1.95M)

This is what we've been missing today

Attached: Cyclists blasted.webm (864x992, 1.17M)

Attached: 1566689935173.webm (470x335, 1.43M)

That guy did some fucked up shit, god sent that tire specifically for him

Yeah thx b/ro

Attached: 1548713913377.webm (352x240, 1.64M)

trap threadder detected

I was looking for that one I lost my folder recently

Attached: 1566679363409.webm (800x450, 265K)

I like how that guy chases the tire as if it's still a threat to fuck someone up

That kid either died or had his life saved by the fact he got thrown back into the station instead of falling under the train

run one over and tell me it isnt.

youre welcome/b/ro

Attached: 1549946973743.webm (640x480, 1.58M)

Attached: 1559693610104.webm (588x458, 1.34M)

What the FUCK happened there?

Attached: 1561962108809.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

wondering where the "what happened here" questions are

i was too late

Sick, trains have some serious force.

god damn

Brown people tend shove tons of shit in their hair, and spray themselves with 10 pounds of cologne/perfume. Probably what happened, guy lit up a cigarette and got fucked

Attached: 1565403013977.webm (320x240, 240K)

Attached: 1565408351696.webm (640x480, 1.02M)

this and lots of farts because of shitty food

Attached: 1566241217050.webm (300x208, 1.78M)

Lolol rigamortis get fucked

Attached: 1566277060016.webm (720x480, 1.48M)

Seizurefags should know better than to be fighting

>believing in a god
nice fairytale, fag

can't wait till you get hit by a tire sitting in an office

made my day

impact at that speed should be deadly, let alone the impacts he had when he slid, either dead or handicapped and retarded

Evil does exist in this world

fucken psycho :|

thats not rigor mortis you inbred cunt

ha you wish, go back to your god you 5 year old weak piece of shit

When you have 1 in your luck stat

Yeah he might have gotten fucked when he hit that bench. In real time speed it looked like I saw blood platter but in slow motion I didn't

Get the fuck out with that shit.

this is a rekt thread not be a dick thread

don't be stupid his body tightened up so its rigormortis

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Go stick your bike pole up your ass cyclist

Attached: Cyclist pushed.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

sweet

>Look at me everyone! I am an ATHEIST and you're all retards for believing in God fairytales

I found the fedora-wearing faggot

wtf is wrong with yall, i hope they do this to u mfs

read up about rigor mortis you mongoloid, rigor mortis happens as soon as 4 hours after death, these were seizures caused by death/brain damage

nerve gas

kek found the newfag who cant even quote
weak ass bitch, go back to your god, i'm gonna live my life happily unlike you, cuck

suck hairy nuts

whatever you fatfuck you most likely cant even ride one let alone move your 1000 pound ass of the couch

This isn't funny! 33.3% of deaths in China are caused by reckless drivers!

Bwahaha get your fuckin face red spandex faggot

Attached: Cyclist troll.webm (204x360, 1.68M)

Attached: 1565402792876.webm (688x512, 546K)

>wrong
>fuck you

kill yourself faggot, go through highschool again and maybe get something right in your small brain

>cyclist
>can't even catch up to that guy that probably never seen exercise in his life

Cycling really helps you a lot if you can't even catch an old man by foot.

extrapyramidal symptoms for getting knocked in the temple

ha-ha you got him!

I'm a phonefag, I just hit reply and hope that the program does it job well

By the way I don't believe in God either, I just don't feel the urge to tell it to everyone that mentions god even if it is for a god damn joke like the guy you replied to did.
I hope you're baiting and not actually that retarded. And keep your unbased cringe-worthy insults for yourself.

Trap threads are elsewhere in the catalog cock smoker

anyone that believes in a god is a cuck, it literally sends society into a downward spiral that ends in kid killing, slavery, biased opinions, and misinformation
>hurr durr science isn't right, god is

prove me wrong, you can't.

not everyone is like you, jump off a roof please.

Seen a lot of messed up gore in my day, but never anyone as wrecked as these two. my god

Tfw your grandson never grew out getting mad over not being bought toys, but he weights 180 pounds now

>smoking kills

FLAME ON!

take a joke dude

top kek

Attached: kitto.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

guy answered my reply butthurt,i replied back.
that isn't a very good joke now is it

Spontaneous combustion. Happens very rarely, and even more rarely to have it filmed.

DELET THIS

guy had one of those napalm cigarettes, it was smuggled in from china

Society would actually be better if retards like you disappeared first.
Also you don't get to speak about society until you get off that basement and actually experience society, your internet-begotten pseudo-intelligence sucks ass

i can sense someone's feeling being hurt, think i give a damn?, still haven't proven me wrong

The fuck are you talking about? He replied to a video of a dude getting hit with a tire a JOKE about how god sent that tire to hit him. A -JOKE- about god sending a tire to hit him, and your ass sperged out in your atheistic ego trip with the "Huurr durr god not real me no understand concept of a joke hurr durr". Kill yourself.

Attached: 1564283084122.webm (512x640, 1.44M)

I told you, we "believe" in the same thing. The difference is that I'm not a faggot that runs up to everyone to tell them how weak and inferior they are for believing in God. On the other side, you're a complete phony, and I bet everyone would rather get rid of you first, instead of religion-fags

found the rebellious church faggot that had religion shoved down his throat until he was 18

it's not that serious bro

New Ghost Rider looks pretty good.

Manbun and jersey shore.
That nigger on the escalator did a good thing

oh i knew it was a joke, a very bad joke, nontheless the truth needs to get told, go fag somewhere else

Attached: scrombo.webm (480x480, 1.33M)

wasn't shoved down my throat, not a christian, get fucked

should have been named flame on

Shouldnt you be polishing your fedora or something? get outta here.

kill yourself and then prove that nothing happens

I hope you burn to death

not a single person likes you. Not in real life, not on here. You are going to die alone. Oh, and can you do me a favor. If you believe in god, post again in this thread. If you post again in this thread, then you are confirming to me and everyone else that you do, indeed, believe in god.

Attached: 1564288102890.webm (640x480, 751K)

Grow up, kiddo.

Dead, look closely at where his head meets the bar under the seat

wasn't this staged?

Tell EM Soulja boy

gay and beta

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Yea Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Yea Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Wtf ? Story ?

>6 year old power play, good job retard
>implying i give a shit about what 4channers think of me
good job

Chinktown
guy was caught afterwards, woman was alright but something with hospital, think the guy got dumped or something and vented his anger, if i remember right

why do you believe in god user?

says the cunt that thinks god exists, lel

That is FUCKING IT.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

It's ok. She was a nazi anyway

why do you believe in god, user?

rename to body slam.

lmao that horse must have been abused by that rider.. Jesus

Told you not to bite it bitch

And he just keeps dancing. LMAO

what a fucking nigger jesus christ. i did not like where that was going at the end either

Attached: PrtDuNI.png (225x269, 152K)

Glad you believe in our almighty lord, now stop sucking cocks and disappointing him

Thats Incel rage right there

Not the dude you're responding too but believe isn't the right word. I know he exists because he won't stop bothering me. You don't know trolling till you've been on the end of a bored deific trolling. At least he's not still doing the "are you crazy or not crazy?" thing. Granted I think I'd prefer that to having him turn all the food in my fridge into expired prawns or changing my toilet paper into sandpaper at the last second.

God is an asshole.

I was part of the NCIS team that investigated this as part of a much bigger federal investigation involving the use of nerve gas. The guy you see killed was carrying a 50 pound canister of highly compressed nerve gas. His plan was to use it inside one of the trains to maximize casualties, however, he did not expect the previous train which didn't stop at the station. The vibrations caused the canister to rupture on its side, propelling him at an initial velocity Vo of 45mph. The speed combined with the still propelling gas caused him to hit the sign at over 60mph. The sign was well designed and tested for these type of situations so it suffered minimal damage. However, unfortunately for the deceased, human bodies are not designed to withstand that type of impact, resulting in what we see. The canister also disintegrated on impact. Nerve gas quickly dissipated, however, tiny amounts reached the second guy in the video, not enough to kill him, but enough to make him crazy enough to want to jump onto the tracks. We do not see that in the video, but we can see him approaching slowly.

but why do you believe in god

dude! you said "jesus christ"! youre going to invoke the wrath of the thread's gaytheist!

Evidence maybe

Well I mean he just shows up out of nowhere so it's kind of obvious he exists and I haven't met a human who could, for instance, cause all the stitches on my clothes to fail at the same time while I'm trying to give a presentation at work. The worst part is he won't even let me kill myself.

Almost seemed to start off staged
that little dude is fucking dangerous, that a style of fighting of a particular type?
>sits under kick
dude in yellow shirt then realized he had fucked up

I'd like to be there and show this chink how a real man hits, my punches are probably stronger than his kicks

Get help, seems like you are developing schizophrenia
>causing all my stitches to fall at the same time
yeah because god has nothing better to do, he has infinite power yet the best way he can show himself to you is by making the stitches in your chinese knockoff shirt tear from being worn down, good job

Wtf happened ?

Attached: 1545005534730.gif (800x430, 897K)

You're an idiot.

The news never shows stuff like this, but this stuff is life, it happens. It sobers you up real quick, makes you think long and hard the next time you wanna jump off a roof with your drunk friends, or drive 100 mph on a two lane road at night.

If stuff like this were shown every day in the news people might be a lot safer or at least less inclined to do stupid shit. This shit is important because it's somebody's life, I bet if any of these people were alive today they'd warn us, hey don't do this shit, don't let my death be in vain.

And the media shrills and communists like you do all they can to cover it up, brush it under the rug, sweep it aside. We are the ones remembering those who died, and how do we cope? We laugh, doctors do it, funeral directors do it, paramedics and fireman do it, soldiers do it.

Get over yourself you fucking dunce.

someone is hurt, boo hoo, suck a dick, cuck, im sure its all you're good for

everyone stfu and post vids no one cares what you have to say

Attached: chonked.webm (854x480, 1.78M)

I'm not sure if he meant to sit under the kick, but he got the job done

it shows how vaping is so flaming gay it can take down a building.

Its all fun and games til some over sensitive Yea Forums user gets angry.

cool, why do you believe in god though

shitty vape and way way way too much aftershave

spark or lithium battery failure + alcohol = big fire

I didn't expect any shallower humor from a shitbag like you, keep going

at which point the fun increases.

Feeding a puppy to a snake is one thing but this is fucked.

This

Attached: 1565027734991.webm (360x480, 1.67M)

I hope your loved ones die, in a horrible fashion, one after another, right in front of you

but why the fuck do you believe in god? answer me, faggot!

it was a gas leak, even if it was aftershave it would only catch him on fire, and also the alcohol in the aftershave evaporates within 10 seconds of applying it

I hope you family gets raped and brutalized and sent back to your home address piece by piece. I'd gladly pay for it

I noticed that too. I was going to post a screenshot of the blood but when paused i didn't see any.

nice opinion, why do you believe in god

Gas leak m8

seeing one of these fuckers dying slowly and extremely painfully is one of my deepest desires.

that's because of the ontological argument.

Neat. What is the commie government's score?

didn't you see one of these fuckers die slowly in this vid?
i saw one of these fuckers die slowly in this vid.

china needs more reckless drivers.

why do you believe in god though

get out redditfag

fucking sand nigger ghosts man

didn't you read my last post? because of the ontological argument.

but why do you believe in god

Which one of you was this?

gas leak, room had the perfect mix of oxygen and combustible gas. Guy lights a cigarette and the room is on fire.

Cringe pasta

because of you!

(and the ontological argument)

youtube.com/watch?v=uBF5CuU52tM

Let's watch these 3rd worlders get fucked with sound

Guy in blue shirt: Can I light one up in here?
Clerk: Yeah sure

REKT

did you post this knowing there was no fucking sound here either you fucking idiot

didn't realize that its just pasta?

YOU just got REKT
get fucked

Damn he died like he was in a final destination movie

No sir you are wrong, this is the lords work, any dude wearing a bicycling uniform is a try hard douche and needs to be ejected from the road way.

haunted hefty bags spook baby

Oh for fucks sake, we get it, most of you are incel republican trumptards. STFU and do what you're good for and post shit for us normal people to gawk at occasionally

from what i understand he raped and killed or attempted to kill her by bludgeoning her repeatedly.

they still stupid to go without caution about reckless drivers

there's already a cyclist hate thread

it's not greta thunberg.

Attached: 1426900062617-2.jpg (300x400, 18K)

nerve gas strikes back

we just supposed to ignore the guy swinging on a rope in the background?

believe you me, fuckboy, i'm gonna get you good. i'm gonna rickroll your ass even if it's the last thing i'll ever do, you trump-supporting cuck-fag!

This is not a problem of incel.

It's only Chinx who has a date to lose his virginity.
No incer here, only Asians.

The show must go on.

Awwww how sweet, they going to have make up sex after their argument.

fags gtfo

> go on be
>go in rekt thread
>shows a animal getting rekt
stop crying like a bunch of pussies

Attached: surprised pikachu.jpg (945x819, 38K)

>overwhelmingly stiff

>thinking animal abuse is fun
You retarded fuck.

name/link?

Fucking nerve gas man.
It just comes put of nowhere

Mate, where are we?

No there's not, and it's still rekt

get mad kid

Bruh
What are those ninjas fighting about

Wow wtf happened? Mustard or nerve gas?

its a carnival zipline

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3016119/chinese-man-detained-after-horror-attack-woman-sparks-nationwide

my guess is gas leak. It looks like a vape store so the owners probably arent smart enough to get it periodically checked.

incredible how they usually survive and only get a broken rib

Perfume shop in GZ China. Guy lit a cig and boom

wat hapun

Attached: lies.jpg (488x351, 34K)

This. How are some people so retarded?

Attached: 1431790103394.jpg (340x506, 22K)

You must be new here if you think this is what Yea Forums is you faggot kill yourself and go back to 8 chan and post your shit.

i fucking hate cats but this broke my heart, rip cat

But nazis are good tho

He either lived or died? Good job you're here

brutal, skilled, humane
10/10

We watch retarded humans act out of free will in autism in the wild, not some psychotic fuck who tortures helpless animals without giving them a proper fighting chance.

More like this!

I'm so fucking tired of seeing this webm.

It has it's comedic value but should get off rekt threads and go to ylyl

lol it says sex in the corner hehe

This probably happened on Brazil
Sexta-feira=Friday

is there any more to this? love this kind of stuff

Attached: ge5vvm.jpg (320x253, 10K)

Kinda embarrassing how you need that attention you probably go around showing cat gore to kids.

Shuddup retarded nigger fuck

Why don't you do an hero, you dirty nigger?

Attached: 1563163267345.webm (276x480, 1.01M)

Attached: 1566296715842.webm (240x320, 1.73M)

Attached: 1565027815527.gif (240x180, 1.96M)

You fucking idiots no one cares about your little fight. Post vids or kill yourselfs and post vids of that

Attached: 1565028768035.webm (854x480, 672K)

Post some good rekts faggots

Damn nerve gas

>being this new

Absolutely halal

Fucking cunt

Attached: 1566038484456.png (600x842, 142K)

nigger-dick sucking beta cuck leftard spotted and triggered

People dont understand these ones

The reason he punched her is because shes right on his ass in the checkout. Its common etiquette to stay a respectable distance behind the person ahead of you in the line.

This doesn't excuse him punching the old bag in the face of course

Plz user i can't handle the cringe

Attached: 1555537738256.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Attached: 1566447332446.webm (720x404, 1.38M)

and lowtier synthetic highly flammable clothes too, isn'y it?

this the first interesting fight i have seen

get fucked kid, fuck your cake

Holy shit that kids fucked for life

That was so dumb as fuck where can i find moar please

Attached: 27060cb9-339b-4bf0-b1a3-a37e8c6a4cd5.jpg (854x480, 25K)

which village controls the tailed beasts

Attached: 1565028878957.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

what the fuck

did he not see, hear or feel the train coming? guys an idiot

Daddy fuck you too hard in your younger days?

Attached: 1540632029235.jpg (640x444, 38K)

>rekt threads are for animal abuse

You obviously haven't been here long have you?

Apparently you're the idiot.
Where do you think that camera was recording from?

I don't think you know how how impacts and acceleration work, user.

lol that was a long way down.

I somehow doubt the train was blocking the view of the other track since that's actually impossible without being on the other track.

ahhaha stupid fucking slag.

Fuck off roastie, why are you on the rekt thread if you can't handle it?

The video is filmed from the drivers cabin of a train on the left track.
Of course it blocked view of the train on the right track.
I was joking, but you are actually retarded

The kid ran in front of a train stopped at the station.
The train that hit him was passing the stopped train

like how he checked for a dick before dragging her

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cat flew!!!!!!!!!!!

So you don't understand where the camera was filming from, or you think trains are see through?

Do you have any idea how far apart trains are on tracks and that, simply looking to to right would allow you to see down the entire length of the train long before you even get to the second set of tracks?

Unless the stationary train was doing some multi-track drifting, it wouldn't be blocking the view so much that you wouldn't be able to see the entirety of the second track before stepping onto it.

You first you disgusting queer. Rekt threads are the only reason I come to this shit hole anymore.

Do you have any idea how long those trains are
Watch how long the one that hit the kid is, and realize that's not the entire length.
You're an idiot

he's not wearing a uniform you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1534386221614.png (497x475, 49K)

He would have been able to see all the way up the train the moment he stepped off the first set of tacks. Almost the entirety of the space between the tracks is unblocked.

Sorry, didn't realize you were legitimately retarded
My apologies

>Do you have any idea how long those trains are
The length of the train is immaterial, since it's not going to be long enough to go further than human sight or more on to the second track.

Still, I can see why you and your buddies get hit by trains, since you have no fucking spacial awareness.

Just leave the damn kid on the ground ffs

Where did all the retards come from today?
This threads been full of them from the beginning

Is there a full vid?

that's a fucking road they were walking on you fuck

You're already retarded
Don't get angry as well

>Here's what I want you to do. Go and look down a hallway. Now, just because the hallway is long, that doesn't mean one wall blacks your view of the other wall.

Being between the tracks is like being in a hallway, you can easily see both trains at the same time.

I'm utterly baffled how you have lived this long.

>Parallel lines, how do they work?

You people who watch animals being killed should be in the video of the guy being hit by the train.

you are really good at underlining your lack of education by an infantile behavior xD loser

Thanks for this. Been curious what the actual story was to this vid.

Attached: 1563301499995.webm (220x400, 1.35M)

More women getting rekt? The vast majority is dudes.

he didn't "sit under kick", you troglodyte. he just slipped.

:(

Wheres tha sauce?

>FLAME ON!

But you can see in the video the kid didn't look down the tracks
The stationary train blocked his view of it, covered the noise of it, so being a dumb kid he ran across
What are you even arguing about.
If the stopped train was not there, the kid definitely would've seen a train coming.
He did not see it because a train was in the way.
Yes, the kid acted stupidly, but it was because he did not see a train coming.
How can you not understand this

The beauty of it is, you don't have to watch it!

>1/3rd of Asians are reckless drivers
>that's just the statistic for the ones that are caught
sweatingman.png

you pathetic americans. what is actually wrong with you? you degenerate broke third-world country living on nothing but debt.

>getting this angry over not understanding something
Autistic rage engaged

Attached: 1547412237929.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Come listen to a story bout a man named Jed
Poor mountaineer barely kept his fa-

this is how alphas acquire females

Attached: 1565949347485.jpg (720x432, 22K)

Gee, you really think so?
What tipped you off?
It was so realistic.
So credible.

>tired

Yes, wheely tired

>you degenerate broke third-world country living on nothing but debt.
I'm sorry did you mean China and India?

How can you not understand that it's retarded to get hit by something that moves on tracks?

Making a mistake is not retarded, even if fatal.
Insisting you have a point despite all the arguments and evidence against it, well.... that's retarded.

>Making a mistake is not retarded
It is if the mistake is getting hit by something that moves on a track.

Attached: th.jpg (246x248, 9K)

>Insisting you have a point despite all
Driving my point home.
Well done.

Attached: DontMatter.jpg (510x393, 35K)

You are an idiot

full video pls ??

Delet?

Same can be said for getting hit my vehicles that travel on roads, yet there is thousands of injuries from people stepping onto the road from behind parked vehicles
You're an idiot that got your original dumb question answered and have been screeching about it since

Most of human history proves you wrong.

Attached: 7D7615F5-62BA-4450-AA47-8A59CDD7EBE8.jpg (804x787, 142K)

You must be pretty fucking dumb to think what you're saying is smart

is he ok?

just a scratch

I hope the camera idiot died

Nice copy pasta retard

Trump's gonna win in 2020 by a landslide. I will then harvest your tears again, you worthless little faggot bitch. By the way, I can't be an incel because your mom is a nympho.

Attached: 31AF7869-B833-474C-B4DA-0A65B31C91C7.jpg (1024x771, 104K)

Nigger's got dance moves

He shouldn't have fucked with an obvious blood mage

What are the odds?

this is why they shouldn't be allowed outside without their man

Bingo!!! At least neo who is not a complete retard

Attached: 1566447259332.webm (350x350, 1.17M)

hahaha typical bike fag, what a complete pussy, hope you get fucking flattened by a truck one day!

yah doc fixed him in a jiffy...

not gonna lie, that was a clean cut

Attached: hang in there.webm (768x432, 1.5M)

that manbun was truly the worst part

Are u a ceriall killer?