REDDIT HATE THREAD

REDDIT HATE THREAD

I really fucking hate being on reddit. Same content every fucking day. All the same kinds of shit. Original content gets ignored in favour of stupid tripe and don’t even get me started on the fucking downvoting.

Redditors love to act like they’re so fucking superior, and of course when they’re losing an argument they’ll start trawling your comment history trying to find something on you.

Fuck reddit. Seriously. It is such a shit place of misery and dead content no wonder one of the founders offed himself

Attached: E2F396A7-A331-4074-AE8D-6F65F6ECFC57.png (940x598, 34K)

Then stop going there retard

I agree. The only time I go on reddit is when I’m in public or around family/ friends. I don’t want to publicly browse Yea Forums so I scroll thru that cancer to dull the boredom sometimes

Considering the other options are instaTHOT dumblr and normiebook , reddit is an ok choise

(Yea Forums still better tho)

the worst thing is that they genualy feel superior to the Instagram "normies"
and they were all out with a retarded "war" with instagram, but as soon as someone mantion reddit stealing of twitter, they all just forgot, bunch of hypocrites.
also remember him?

Attached: y2evllyazdc21.jpg (552x757, 26K)

If I see one more god damn area 51 meme on there, I'm going to fucking kill myself.

Great for cat videos though.

No, elaborate

Another thing I can’t stand is how they literally reward (female) whores for showing off their naked bodies. Most redditors with 100k + “karma” are either people who spam 20-30 posts a day or whores with good genetics.

Fuck you I know I should

at least you can go on reddit to find out useful information about a video game or why some software isnt working. instagram is more normie than that

>not jerking off in public while browsing Yea Forums

You fuckin' serious, bro?

Reddit is a good source of information, and a good way to get an aggregate of opinions towards a specific topic of interest with relatively accurate results.

Reddit is NOT good for any sort of political discussion, any social issues where your opinion might differ from the hivemind, or for anything that defies the conventional standard for what is "acceptable" to talk about.

Its community, though it can be smart and informative a lot of the time, is predictable. Unoriginal. And, now that every 12-year-old and their little brother has hopped onto le plebbit bandwagon, it's going down in a glorious flaming ball of bullshit faster than ever.

I don't mind Reddit, but if I stay on there for more than a couple minutes a day, it really starts to piss me off.

You can find him if you search covington student.
basiclly bunch of teenagers went to a pro life rally in wahington. the kids were being overall retarded like they ussually are, the only remarkable thing about them is that some of them were using MAGA hats.
the hots stuff started when a video started circulating showing these kids all surrounding a native american guy, who was playing some instrument, the kid on the image had a apparently smug face (or just a smile) reddit obviously lost their shit, death threats flying, calls to the school and nearby colleges to the kids home and so fucking much circlejerk, every post on the front page was about him, around 100k upvotes on a post of r/pics comparing him to the segragation on the 60's. fastforward a couple days and the gods send a gift to the people, a longer video of the event, in wich we can clearly see the native american aproaching the teen, and playing a drum on the kid's face while he smiled akwardly, everybody was dumbfounded, and of course, reddit instantly forgot about everything, they drop the subjet and deleted every post talking about the newer video.
tey refused to take responsability for wanting to ruin an innocent kid's life, and banned everyone who called them out

Attached: E37B2E9F_E603_447B_9D76_95117257BC06.0.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

you sound like a redditor crying about some poor faggy jim halpert looking kid

>the office
maybe you're the redditor
but i didn't really gave a shit about the kid, i'm not even american, but i just felt like i was whitnessing the most hypocrite site in the world

Another thing, I find that a lot of redditors are too cucked to say what they really think. It’s all a façade to appease the hive mind. And the few times they do have the balls to say something edgy, they usually follow it with “/s” so that they don’t get mass downvoted

and when they do, they end up in some retarded sub like gatekeeping or i'mverysmart, what a bunch of fags

yea my bad you have a good point actually they should have just committed to the bit and kept going after the kid

that came across sarcastic it wasnt meant to be, i mean it redditors have no integrity

they're the scum of the earth, atleast in here we're honest

Then why are you on this sub?

Attached: C5DD2E5D-03C8-4797-93D2-60EE79FC8311.png (942x780, 732K)

Fukn rekt

Lmao

unironically this

>Then why are you on this sub?

That's, like, totally different on Yea Forums.

Reddit is only good for your smaller niche communities, stay away from mainstream subreddits cause they sure like to circlejerk themselves to oblivion with their voting system and EDIT: Thanks for gold kind stranger.