I'm back, again, to listen to and discuss your dreams

I'm back, again, to listen to and discuss your dreams.

What did you dream about last night?
What was the best dream you've had?
What about the worst dream?
Weirdest?

Attached: bb3.jpg (225x350, 42K)

hello

Who are you?

i had another one, if you dont mind me burdening you with it

I honestly totally forgot I put this thread up.

Hey there.

I just like to hear what people dream about.

Yeah, by all means, if you're still around, do tell.
Sorry I spaced out.
If you're returning, I may remember you if we talked last time.

Attached: bb1.jpg (500x665, 110K)

>put up thread and forget about it for half an hour
holy shit i'm big brain

i think it was a few weeks ago, but we did talk. you might figure it out as i go

i was living with or supervising a girl for some reason, and she kept trying to seduce me. at one point she was entirely nude but for once i was actually able to ignore her
also she was black for some reason, i think it was because i saw a black family earlier that day (theyre pretty uncommon around here)

i remember another one too, with more details if youre still interested

I want to have a ton of sex with you, at least 2-3 times a week.

Attached: 1524600807508.png (500x354, 229K)

is that really a ton, user?

I'm quite fond of when one can pin down the probably inspiration for a dream. I'm always interested if you have more to share.

Attached: bb2.png (400x350, 151K)

I hope you don't mind me asking but do you know where the girl in your posts is from?

I don't usually mind unless I've told people like three times in thread already, so you're good, man.

The girl is Emanon from Omoide Emanon or Memories of Emanon. It's a good read.

Attached: bb4.png (400x525, 246K)

I wanted to be lenient. I know everyone is not as horny and sex deprived as I am. But I can exponentially increase that number if your heart can take it.

Attached: 1561613943663.jpg (600x800, 125K)

I dreamt that I followed a paranormal investigator into a strange decrepit house. We walked up these old moldy stairs passed dozens of ragged people. When we reached the second floor there was this alter (like one you might find in a church) but half of it was burnt and charred. Suddenly, this monstrous green ghost appeared, and stabbed me. I immediately flew upwards through the room, and found myself flying through the spirit world. It was incredibly psychedelic and fucked up, and I remember this rush of fear and excitement as dozens of strange technicolor spirits swirled up next to me and floated past.

Now a question. What manga are these image excerpts from?

its unrelated but i also had one where i was visiting some family's house, i guess i was friends or a neighbor or something, but they had a very very large house for their very very large family. many adults, several kids, namely i think there were three girls
anyway i did some mingling, i dont really remember much, but i do remember i ended up in their basement i think where they had a washer and dryer and i was looking through it to find the panties of one of the girls, and a loud noise or something interrupted me and i went upstairs to find the entire place was on fire.
ive actually had this dream a few times, it turns almost video game-esque after the house starts on fire and i have to kind of make my way through, never gotten very far before i wake up though

I had one of the best dreams ever last night, it was about Animal Crossing! Where I was my character who lived in a small town who had many friends, I would fish and sell my catches off to Nooks Cranny. Sometimes I wonder why I even want to wake up anymore...

My first secret admirer, amazing.

That sounds like quite the trip, my friend.
Are you particularly interested in the paranormal during your waking hours?
Do you find this influences your dreams often?

The manga is Omoide Emanon or Memories of Emanon.

That's really interesting. If you have more details about the fire portion or the beginning, I'd be interested, but especially the former. Does the dream always start out the same way, or is the fire just a recurring element?

This made me smile, user. Thank you, sincerely, I used to have AC dreams all of the time. That's really cozy.

It really is the happiest dreams that make us not want to get out of bed, rather than the saddest.

Attached: bb5.png (500x519, 330K)

im not good for details sorry, my memory is already terrible as it is
its always a big house with a big family and it always ends up on fire, the inbetween bits are diffrent every time. i havent had it -many- times but ive had it more than twice now, i think.

I don't necessarily think about the paranormal a lot during my waking life, but it's certainly a recurring theme in dreams. I've had a fair share of death in my life - so I don't think it's a stretch to imagine that has somehow influenced my imagination.

The psychedelic ones are fun, but I've definitely had some that were just purely terrifying.

last night I dreamed about my kitchen ceiling drippin water on the floor. And i had to get an umbrella to be able eat there with out getting wet.

I haven't dreamed recently. When I do dream, it's usually in a week or two span where I have a dream most nights, followed by a long dry streak.
My latest dreams have all been sexual.

Attached: lain-iwakura-anime-4chan-manga-anime.jpg (728x666, 62K)

In my drean I was in an unlit house that felt like old meat. I then started driving a small two seater sports car in a gravel pit, hit a car, and tore off the bumper. I was driving with another person but it felt off.

ok i'm not making this shit up, i actually had a dream where i was fucking a married woman, the weird shit is that she only made me had sex with her if i wore a garfield costume (pic related), well for some weird reason a time travelling woman tells me that she's gonna die from falling up in a school stairs, i believed her and let that woman die, days later i found out that the woman i fucked was part of hamas, the only diference is that in my dream hamas was a milf only terrorist organization and those women kidnapped me and made me wear a nermal costume which was similar to the garfield one, and my dream ends with having an orgy with terrorist milfs that fantasise about garfield

the thing that creeps me a little is that i don't really care about garfield or hamas, and i don't even like milfs, i need to write this down and tell anyone about it

Attached: 81NEDHMoaGL._UY606_.jpg (424x606, 18K)

No worries, then.
Do you have any worries in real life that you think would cause this dream to recur?

I understand completely. That's a perfectly reasonable explanation, honestly. I'm curious about the more psychedelic ones. What is the experience like? Is it similar each time?

Simple, nonsensical, but follows its own special dream logic. I like it.

Ah, does something change in your waking life during the period where you dream? If some element lines up with long periods of no dreams or constant dreams, that would make a lot of sense. But it's not necessarily a given.

Attached: bb6.jpg (500x207, 36K)

not at all, sort of. i think if i start guessing ill project too much and that isnt really worth anything
i only really bother to remember dreams when theyre about girls i try not to molest

In what way did it feel off?
Dreams that jump around like this always have me wondering if there was ever a segue or if it was a sudden change. I usually can't remember which, myself. It's quite frustrating.

Legitimately made me laugh, fuck. Congrats, user. Hell of a dream. Maybe your dreams'll stop being so weird if you lay off the Monday night lasagna, okay? :^)

Oh, I remember you!
Or I think I do, at least.

Attached: bb7.jpg (750x1063, 146K)

that sounds like you do enough to me
thanks for making these threads, obviously i still dont have anywhere else to really talk about this kind of thing

Good night! Going to bed, but i'm happy to know you're doing well. Take care.

The first few iterations of these threads were therapy threads, and in a much smaller way, I think they still are. As a result, I don't pass judgment on anyone who pops by. Dreams are very frequently linked to an individual, and everybody dreams. I suppose what I'm saying is that I appreciate that you appreciate these threads.

Thank you, friend.
Stay safe for me, and have good dreams.

Attached: bb8.jpg (500x421, 91K)

falling indefinitely is all I dream it's pretty wild

Cool, if you don't mind my saying.
What's that like? You never dream about anything else? How often do you have dreams about falling?

Attached: bb9.jpg (512x384, 66K)

Goodnight user. I hope I see you again sometime soon.

Attached: 1407393105139.jpg (407x500, 31K)

You likely will, if you're on at this time of night.
Though my posting schedule isn't consistent at all, honestly, I don't plan to stop soon.
I hope I see you again, as well.
Goodnight, good dreams.

Attached: bb10.jpg (869x1242, 277K)

thanks, ill be sure to pop in when i see these threads, and hopefully ill have another dream to share, as long as you dont mind them. theyve never been particularly explicit, not yet anyway

I had a dream last night that I shared an shoddy oceanside apartment with an immortal Ben Franklin who just sat around drinking beer all day after retiring from being a Tom Bombadil-esque superhero called The American.

I never mind. Subject matter aside, I get at least one pretty explicit dream a thread, usually. Not too worried about it, it's just how dreams are.
Have restful sleep, user.

Attached: bb11.jpg (640x640, 81K)

I ha e the same dream every night. It’s me wandering through countless classrooms. Filled with old friends and random people. Sometimes I have someone following me and I go though countless doors that lead to classroom after classroom spacious long hallways and crazy theater buildings. Sometimes I get to finish my dream and everyone ends up outside a courtyard and just walk around endlessly

sweet user is sweet

The best dreams I have are the ones where I get to be with her again.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
But it is admittedly a bit selfish because these threads are at least partially made to satiate my personal fascination with dreams.

Recurring dream every night, huh? Tell me more about it, if you've got time. So many questions: Is the layout the same each time? What determines whether or not you can end up in the courtyard? Is it a positive or negative overall experience? What follows you?

The best part about sleeping is seeing them.
The worst part is waking up without them.
Tell me about them.

Attached: bb12.png (500x662, 148K)

My most recurrent dream theme is losing teeth in violent ways

Had a dream where we were having a huge banger at the house. Then for some reason I got pissed and started throwing people out left and right. Like picking their asses up and yeeting them outside

I used to have a recurring nightmare for years where I suddenly find myself in a old looking town with cobblestone roads, and I'd be anxious since there wasn't anyone in sight. So I'd just wander around until I feel something trailing me, my pace would pick up until I'm sprinting, and right when whatever it is grabs my shoulder I'd immediately wake up before seeing what it was. Shit sucked.

I once had a fever dream where it only happened because I was hugging something, which normally helps me sleep.

It started in some gloomy setting in Japan where some innovators somehow created a large robotic and self-multiplying pill bug that was sentient.

Another time, it was basically a bad creepypasta

Attached: 101Remalicious.png (1860x1311, 1.04M)

Tooth-loss is actually a surprisingly common element of dreams, violent or otherwise. Still interesting, nonetheless. Do you think a worry that you have inspires it?

Honestly sounds like a total power move.
I feel as though I've had similar dreams before.

I used to have very similar recurring dreams about my old neighborhood. Your dream features a lot of common elements, as well. Do you know if something changed in your daily life to make it so the dreams stopped, or did they just disappear inexplicably?

Attached: bb13.jpg (690x825, 57K)

The most recent dream I had unraveled like so: This girl and I were driving in my car and we stopped for gas. I've known this person for years and she is a very good friend of mine. In the dream we walked past some kind of ruffian who was built like a shit brickhouse. He made an impolite comment to us and then walked up on us very quickly, turning away at the last minute.

On our way into the Gas Station we passed by these three disheveled women with their heads down looking wretched. I understood you know, at that point, that the guy was some kind of slaver for the sex trade and he had a mind to make off with my friend there.

We entered the gas station and I said look what are we gonna do that guy would crush me and she asked the shopkeep how many bathrooms they had inside, which the reply was 2. "Alright," she says she'll hide in one of them while I go deal with him and if he crushes me out there at least she's got a 50/50 chance he goes into the wrong bathroom she can make a break for it, I'm like good plan lets go.

Alright he wasn't out there when we looked outside so we just decided to break for the car which was suddenly very far away. As we're walking this punk looking guy on a bike starts following us and calling at us and I know he's probably related to the nightmare we just avoided.

So she's a waif of a thing and doesn't move very fast so she got on my back and I took off running. And the bicyclist didn't have a chance somehow. And I remember as I was running with her on my back, thinking to myself, "The longer your feet stay off the ground with each" you know, "running' bound" The faster you'll go. And we put the dust to this guy on the Bike and right before I woke up I was marveling about how we'd been flying, running through the air, flying.

Attached: 82346519238.jpg (610x344, 111K)

Y'know I never really made the connection till now, but I think it might've stopped when I got back into drawing. Huh. Maybe it was my subconscious just torturing me until I found a stable outlet or something.

I keep having sex dreams with my ex. I left her 2 years ago, we have 3 children, 10 year relationship.
I have a new gf since 1year, she is 28, still virgin, wants to marry first.Obv. we don't fuck, just messing around, handjobs and stuff.
Is this just me missing sex?

Not really worry, i have alot of stress, but i dont really worry about the stressful things, it's odd i suppose.

user since last time we spoke i had experimented whit drugs and have some really amazing dream to share whit you , not 30 mins ago i woke up and here is my dreams
One of my classmates was in a abandon University Dorm , i was following him whotout him know , we haw heating alcohol in a lager woman's sleeping room , the girls were therelook at us , we took the work alcohol and when somewhere then i woke up

Yesterday I saw a webm of a girl sucking dick who looked exactly like someone I work with, but have never paid any attention to before. I had zero attraction to her. Last night I had a really vivid dream of fucking her and now I'm basically in love. I hate how stupid our minds are.

They were my everything, the best friend I ever had, my happiness, my life, too beautiful for such an ugly world. I wish there were a way to be with her again. I wish. I try, I'll always try. I'll always love her more thzn life itself.

I had a dream last night that I was at the house I grew up in. I fell off my porch on knocked out all my teeth. My aunt who is like my mother consoled me and then we had sex.
I'm very attracted to her. Woke up and talked.

That... seems like a pretty open and shut dream.

captcha fucked me and i have to retype all of this, so sorry if i seem short.
Also, fifteen minute warning, I'm going to bed soon. If I don't get to your dream, I'm likely asleep, and I probably won't get to any fifteen minutes from now. I will respond as diligently as possible until then.

The way you write is honestly fucking captivating. I was able to visualize everything from start to finish with hardly any mention of specific aesthetics. That's a good sign. As for your dream, it sounds awfully intense, but I'm glad it ended on a semi-positive note, because that could leave a bad taste in your mouth if it didn't.

Dropping and hobbies can lead to a lack of an emotional outlet, yeah. As a result it's common for people to stop or start dreaming on the same schedule they stop and start their hobbies.

A big part of it is, yeah, you're probably pent up, or just missing sex, especially if it was regular. But I'd be willing to bet a bigger part of it is that it was a ten year relationship. It's no surprise you're still having intimate dreams about somebody merely two years later. Who knows how long it'll last.

That doesn't sound bad necessarily, though. You don't have to have an inspiration behind a recurring element, honestly. Dreams are weird like that.

Abandoned uni is always kinda spooky, honestly. Heating up alcohol is strange, as well.

Attached: bb14.png (500x708, 189K)

>Abandoned uni is always kinda spooky, honestly. Heating up alcohol is strange, as well

I know user , god i love your for being here and listening

Dreams are strange and have a tendency to use things we experience in our daily life against us while we sleep to influence how we feel.

I'm not sure anyone knows what the purpose of this is, but I've been in a similar boat before.
I agree with you about our minds being stupid, but that's what I find interesting.

Dangerously close to home.
At least once a thread I mention that the happiest dreams are often worse than the frightening ones. At least with the frightening ones you have motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

Attached: bb15.jpg (338x338, 43K)

Thanks, mate. I really like this kind of stuff, so I appreciate you being here in the first place, as well.

Attached: bb16.jpg (500x371, 61K)

Hello, thank you for these threads.
I often dream about war and it's always in places that I live at.
It's very often about somebody sacrificing himself for me. Like for example we'd be in a run down building under sniper fire, or something and he tells me to run and shows himself to the sniper.
I'm very afraid of those dreams since I don't want to kill anyone because I think will go to hell, but when i wake up I sort of feel good that somebody would sacrifice themselves for me.

Never a problem. I mentioned before making these threads sates my curiosity, so technically it's a win-win for everyone.

I find this one to be a unique example of one's subconscious using both worry and validation in tandem. Double-edged sword, and stuff like that. Is it the same person every time?

Attached: bb17.jpg (400x293, 45K)

My uncle died three years ago of carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage. :\ I've seen him in three dreams since then, two taking place at my grandmothers house and one at (one of) the houses I actually lived at as a child. Every single time I was slowly jolted out of the dream by the awe of his presence, waking up saying to myself "You're not supposed to be here..."

And even though I remember me and him making plans together I know for a fact he never talked outright and honestly I can't remember if I did either maybe nobody in my dreams talks they're all telepathic haha.

I'm sorry for your loss. I really like "On Death," by Khalil Gibran. And days of mourning when they come out of nowhere.

That's very nice of you to say. I read "The Elements of Style," by Strunke and White, once. Very short book. I forgot most of it. I'm sure that isn't the proper way to credit it...

Attached: 9782387415283241.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Hey user do you what to ask me something?
I have very basic physiological educations but still , if you what i am here

I'm trying to wind down, so I may not respond or see your answer, but I would like to know what the women's reaction was your alcohol experiment. It wasn't made totally clear in the original response. Also, do you dream about that classmate often?

Thanks for the book title, I've written it down. I'm always looking for another book. I do some writing myself, so it'd be cool to learn more technique.

Attached: bb18.jpg (400x239, 32K)

I know this may sound a little dumb , but to me it look like they were like "O hey its some boys , we dont get many boys around here why dont you stay for a bit" like they whated to spend some time whit us , it looked like no one had ever been there

No it's not always the same person. Sometimes it's even people I have a passing relationship with but that I still like, like my friends' sisters and some of my neighbors from my dorm at uni.
I think it's like that because I really feel good about helping people and would like to think that anybody would sacrifice themselves for me.
I think it might be selfish and whenever I think about it my heart gets heavy. I just don't know if I am good person but would really like to think I am.
Sorry if this turned into a bit of a psyche visit.

Stephen Kings, "On Writing"
Anne Lamott, "Bird by Bird"
(which is her take on the craft)

Those are the two that stood out to me the most... besides The Elements of Style probably the best book ever written on Grammar if you manage to take it with a grain of salt.

(I actually think that the dead can not speak in dreams).

See you later alligators... only time in years I've ever posted on this forum, unless it was just to start a porn thread. Thanks

Attached: 21384762913482334.gif (500x281, 994K)

No analysis for me then...

Attached: 096Remalicious.jpg (1748x2480, 482K)

Alright boys, I'm hitting the hay.
It's been really good talking with you all.
I hope that you all have a great night and great dreams.

Endearing, but also sort of sinister-sounding, honestly. I appreciate you telling me more, honestly, and while I'm even more curious now, I'm also mad tired, so I'm going to sleep. See you around, user. Tell me more dreams next time!

I can't stress enough times that these threads were originally therapy threads, I don't mind the psych visit as long as you understand I'm not necessarily qualified to give out advice.

I don't doubt you're a good person, though. Never hold yourself accountable or question your own moral integrity because of dreams. Very often they don't mean anything, and honestly it seems as though they're trying to reassure you things are okay. It's also entirely possible they don't mean anything at all, which is just as comforting in its own way.

You're a well-read guy, user.
I can appreciate that.
Have a good night.

Oh fuck, I had yours written in a reply earlier that got nuked, I had to rewrite it and must've forgotten to redo your portion. I was super curious about the pill bug, but it's too late now, shit. Hey, next time you see me, tell me all about it, if you want. I'll likely be on for another few hours around this time later in the week. Again, so sorry! Have a good night, friend.

Attached: bb19.png (400x298, 111K)

*Kiss*
good night user

Attached: 1565824589254.gif (540x547, 1.63M)

sweet dreams

Seems to me everyones either sleepwalking through their wake world or wake walking through their dreams. Time for the latter.

I dreamt that I was marrying the girl of my dreams (huh?), but right before I walked out some random girl was painting my white shirt red which made me late so my wife was mad at me. I hugged her and she forgave me.

We went home and realised the mutant we had trapped in a bedroom (he was a man who became infected and turned into an orange scaled beast) had broken out and we had to kill him.

Attached: stng7p3fm6i31.jpg (1920x1080, 560K)

user when to sleep

You can still post i will give user the dreams when he comes back