Late night Anna thread part 2

Late night Anna thread part 2

Hello again anons. Still can’t sleep, hope everyone is well. Can do vocaroos if any one likes.

Attached: 3DB80A5F-6A35-44CC-8D75-3A836FADB61F.jpg (1223x1518, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BUvb6FtF6I
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0MGuRFfVdkb
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pi49gBVyfG
vocaroo.com/i/s1Dr5SiRGhwI
vocaroo.com/i/s1HdY8zuGtag
vocaroo.com/i/s1N5BHutC2ry
vocaroo.com/i/s02lg4u6rXOK
vocaroo.com/i/s1dS50l28zGu
vocaroo.com/i/s1UQzt5EHlQQ
vocaroo.com/i/s117n2pPa8rC
vocaroo.com/i/s1AyMIqfFS2y
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykkd53RuBD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_Gaddafi
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xa8qWovMd5
vocaroo.com/i/s1q1Nr7Rcjdg
vocaroo.com/i/s0O8Xq0Q0Dwz
vocaroo.com/i/s0hm4UaX1B4c
vocaroo.com/i/s16Dzn9t5AUL
vocaroo.com/i/s1t4Xkh3kicW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump because I’m bored.

Attached: DAA6C92E-3A05-438E-8036-24E0CABA72DB.jpg (234x537, 46K)

>Vocaroo request
Please say "Don't you think it's a bit odd how at every school shooting the cops just stand outside and do nothing, I think the government is sending brainwashed agents to kill as many as possible then kill themselves to push gun control, and therefore leaving citizens unarmed and non-dangerous"

Say "gas the kikes race war now"

It's time to purge this degeneracy once and for all!

Has anyone seen theta recently?

Sure hold on.

I can agree with that at least.

Attached: 0DEA1896-6FA3-4A63-93EC-65243BFB24A7.jpg (600x956, 112K)

I haven’t seen anyone recently, including Vchan, though I’m sure she busy preparing for her wedding. I miss Theta, she was really down to earth and kind.

Can you retell the story about the time you’ve spent with General Gaddafi?

"SAVE THE WORLD. SPAY AND NEUTER MILLENNIALS."

vocaroo.com/i/s0BUvb6FtF6I

Attached: IMG_0774.jpg (431x600, 42K)

Sure. What exactly would you like to know?

vocaroo.com/

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (507x646, 55K)

Well, everything. I was there for the first late night thread but didn’t catch the last vocaroos. How did you meet him? What was he like from your experience? Did you have any feelings of attachment to him?

General Gaddafi
The Lando Calrissian we deserve.

>vocaroo.com/
Sorry, but that link seems to be missing something

I liked her

AUSTRALIA OWNS POLE

do this please

anna will surealy deliver!!

anna anna anna
oi oi oi

vocaroo.com/

Colonel is the proper term.

Attached: IMG_0853.jpg (634x492, 75K)

Or is /pol/ owned by Israel?

Attached: 1509783675845.jpg (382x379, 33K)

fix your link you dumb roastie

the only thing that israel owns is trump

(and about 98% of the planet's money)

Oh it is isn't it?

vocaroo.com/i/s0MGuRFfVdkb

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pi49gBVyfG

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time tonight. Probably the TB meds and the Xanax.

Attached: IMG_0854.jpg (200x271, 53K)

PAUL FUCKED MY ARSE SO GOOD IT HURTS

>AUSTRALIA OWNS POLE
BASED

what nationality are you? what accent am i listening (fapping) to?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dr5SiRGhwI

You're welcome user.

Attached: IMG_0855.jpg (402x600, 31K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Dr5SiRGhwI
you didn't feel comfortable doing that one.

What's with all the Muammar pics?

Whelp, from a genetic standpoint I'm pretty much half Swede half Italian, and my great grandmum was a Libyan. I have an Italian, American, and Libyan citizenship, though I doubt the Libyan one would help me much today. My son is American and British, I'll probably end up with a fourth citizenship from him.

Attached: IMG_0856.jpg (900x1380, 110K)

It was a little awkward.

He was my Papa. But here's one of me to add variety I guess.

Attached: IMG_1869.jpg (1738x2020, 665K)

your papa's name was paul?

No. I meant to reply to this. I'm high as hell apparently.

What was your sexual relationship with General Gaddafi like? Were there times in which he scared you? Were there other girls in the same position as you? Were there any secrets that you knew that you probably shouldn’t of?

while youo're so high, why don't you get your tits out for us?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HdY8zuGtag

I'm not that high.

Attached: IMG_0884.jpg (400x612, 29K)

The photo I was referring to.

Attached: cairo-egypt-new-arab-linkup-the-new-arab-power-trio-leaders-of-the-picture-id515421490.jpg (2048x1354, 1.19M)

Do you still love him?

Is there a way we can have a 1-1 chat? I have questions but I’m spooked the thread is gonna 404 and I’d have to get lucky and be blessed with another Anna Thread

Anna? Are you still with us?

Yes, more than anything.

I have a kik, anna_gaddafi.

Attached: IMG_0945.jpg (573x866, 93K)

I'm here.

post a pic of yourself so we can see who we're talking to

Where are you from that makes you butcher 'r's into a mutant hybrid of a phonetic "wl"? I've been hearing it alot in media lately and i cant tell what part of the kingdoms it comes from

She sounds a little Austrailian/Irish/British

Attached: 3E65A2AE-E97D-4D9C-90A9-24CCF8831CD2.jpg (1863x2048, 845K)

FACE

FACE

I grew up all over, I've never been anywhere long enough to develop a stable accent. I lived in France, England, Malta, North Africa, and Georgia (US).

It's gotta be northern, but english accents vary wildly for such a tiny few little islands, a manchester accent and a york accent are completely unique, but they're mot very far away from eachother geographically

That's good enough for me. Thanks.

I mean, considering what we’re discussing I do t thank that would be a good idea. I can do it privately on kik.

You’re welcome user.

Attached: AAF92BCC-85CF-4924-A7CC-67A57C6470E0.jpg (1132x775, 448K)

i'm not on kik. what do you have to hide?

FACE!

I feel like this is one of the coolest and most unexpectedly significant things I'll ever participate in on the internet. It's kinda magical.

And it's just randomly happening on Yea Forums at 3:45 AM.

>ask for tits
>receive pussy

Fine I guess.

Attached: 2898D234-A8B9-4E24-A7AD-0D29D7D4DC70.jpg (1878x2048, 638K)

YOU'RE PRETTY

I WANT TO POKE MY TONGUE INTO YOUR NOSTRIL

That's very sweet user, I'm glad we could meet.

Thanks.

Attached: IMG_0946.jpg (620x400, 72K)

holy shit you're fucking gorgeous. will you marry me?

TIMESTAMP

That’s weird user kek.

You’re too kind, and I’m already married...sort of, I got a proposition, that counts for something.

Attached: 370A85E8-BCFE-4DBD-AFF1-4A9981657B1C.jpg (1054x1078, 474K)

+eyelashes
-eyeshadow

I've got a little bit on, not much, never been big on the make up thing.

It looks alright, my personal taste dislikes eye shadow
I like the natural look, even though it supposedly takes longer??
Thems some saucy eyelashes tho, wish the girls i get had them

timestamp face!!

Thanks, Anna. Hearing your voice recounting a historically significant and personally profound story about a well-known figure, especially a touchingly candid story, and told in such a sweet and open way, almost melancholic but still very approachable; and knowing it was just freshly recorded, like this is all real-time and I'm just one of a rarified and ungrateful few that are party to it...it just really struck me. Your voice and demeanor are so beautiful and calming, and the story is surreal. The juxtaposition is one of those cool things that makes life what it is...never clean-cut, never overly dramatic. You're really inspiring me tonight, especially with the graciousness you display to fucking Yea Forums, good god. I hope you're finding some therapy in this, or at least enjoying it. I know I am. Thank you.

You are beautiful

VOCAROO REQUEST!!

i won't timestamp my face because i'm a larping roastie with mental deficiencies

DO THIS PLEASE

You engaged?

Would love for you to read out this manifesto;

Yea Forums has become the politically correct, virtue signalling, social justice warriors of today.

>Yea Forums embraces Political Correctness.
Any opinion expressed that falls outside of what Yea Forums deems the “correct political opinion” (that of the extremist right-wing view point) is shouted down.

>Yea Forums embraces Virtue Signalling
Yea Forums users signal to their peers that they too hold the same virtues as those they are attempting to impress when they share their racist/homophobic/misogynist memes.

>Yea Forums is a Social Justice Warrior
Yea Forums also believes this “war of ideas” should be fought to redress the perceived injustice they face within society, through both direct and indirect means.

Gaddafi was murdered by the Jewish globalists. He was protecting Europe from mass invasion and he warned us.

Same dude again...just wanted to say, I'm glad we could meet too.

Vocaroo request: respond to me! Just quick or whatever, but I'd make my night.

Is this for real? Can anybody be this fucking retarded?

Thanks, I use false ones mostly because my actual eyelashes are blonde.

And check ‘em.

Fine, but I look like utter shit because of my TB meds, but you can tell it’s me.

That’s very kind user, made me most up a bit...It’s cathartic, I can’t just go out and talk about my experiences openly, so doing so here actually helps a lot.

Thank you.

Here’s my face.

Papa asked me the next to last night together. I still have the ring, though it’s in a safety deposit box at my bank.

Attached: C280EE47-9E80-4AE4-8BDF-283FE5F071BA.jpg (1536x2500, 765K)

he didn't say it was his manifesto

Did he raped you as well?

>

"She was told 'you either become a bodyguard or your brother will spend the rest of his life in prison,'" Dr Sergewa told the newspaper.

After being subjected to an HIV test by an "East European nurse", she was taken to Col Gaddafi's Bab Aziziya compound, which was overrun by rebels last week as they stormed into Tripoli.

He was wearing his pyjamas and relaxing in his private rooms. "She refused his advances and he raped her,"

Attached: image004174-734894.jpg (584x382, 63K)

Is there something you disagree with?

Why not “shout them down” for having an alternative political opinion to that of the accepted doctrine?

JUST A LITTLE LOWER (TITS)

also, thanx!

So what is your Kik?

Holy shit i always assumed you were some fat bald dude larping.

What about a clevage pic or some underboobs pic?

ok.
vocaroo.com/i/s1N5BHutC2ry

vocaroo.com/i/s02lg4u6rXOK

This is quite true. Thank you for understanding that.

vocaroo.com/i/s1dS50l28zGu

Attached: IMG_0955.jpg (780x520, 57K)

It's not his, actually your (as you are samefag) political view point that is the issue. You made blanket statement about a website visited by many diverse people. Had you said /pol/ I might not have replied, but you say Yea Forums like the whole fucking site is Alt-Right. You fucking retard.

you horrible cunt

LMAO

Thanks for the pic! I’m jacking it sooo hard right now!

Attached: 82B7587E-3952-469F-AF33-AF6CE82C6930.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>anna_gaddafi

Kek! Nah.

Attached: IMG_0963.jpg (303x420, 16K)

You'd think that was a yes lately with all of the kikes and miga fags defending kikes here.

Attached: 1524247127709.png (254x254, 96K)

You would be amaze balls without the tranny makeup

Here’s some cleavage I guess.

Attached: C43B546F-ECE0-4648-B106-BD3322920AF5.jpg (3088x2320, 1.65M)

THAT'S HOT

SIDE BOOB. FULLY CLOTHED.

please

Can u do a vocaroo of u cumming to gadaphee’s dick up your ass?

Attached: 9FBA638E-E4A3-4318-B1A8-B1017897B150.jpg (960x935, 158K)

Thanks user. I looked best when I was 15.

Weird request.

All I can do is fake an orgasm.

Attached: 6AB33F89-3189-40E9-A96E-2876BE6EC03E.jpg (2048x1731, 732K)

Attached: 1509781389998.jpg (491x491, 46K)

Geez, thank you again Anna. You're so incredibly sweet. Yea Forums is not my bag usually but I hope I catch you again. I hope you have a great night too!

Fake will be fine, I just wanna blow my load

THAT'S SEXY AS FUCK

now undo one or two more buttons please.

Thanks user! Take care.

Attached: A9FB0AA7-057D-4B75-B316-017CC8DA83B4.jpg (1094x1440, 279K)

MOAR CLEAVAGE

YOU SEEM SO UPBEAT IN YOUR AUDIO RECORDINGS THAT I WANT TO FUCK YOUR MOUTH

That image doesn't apply to the statement that user made. He said nothing about the Jews promoting white genocide.

Trips speaks, I must answer.
vocaroo.com/i/s1UQzt5EHlQQ
That was awkward.

I don't really do nudes...

Um, you flatter me...?

Attached: IMG_1250.jpg (480x720, 50K)

You look decades younger than you are, which I mean as a compliment. I doubt you've lost any of your 15-year-old beauty, as you saw it. Not that I agree, necessarily, that you possibly looked better then, but god damn if you don't look good for 45.

CLEAVAGE ISN'T NUDITY

it's not!

Hot as fuck!
I’m done, seeya love

I CAN'T FAP TO THIS WITHOUT CLEAVAGE

YO I missed you.

>That Italian

Attached: hhnng.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

What do you mean with that "really"? What is the most you are comfortable with?

incredible tits. would love to see them out

I think that his point is
that people blame jews for too
much and don't provide concrete
evidence for it

though in this case he makes the
OPs case for him by proving what
he said to be true

Aww come on, just a little bit of nip for the boys

FUCK /pol/ LOOK AT THE TITS

Thank you user, you’re too kind. I wish I could of stayed with Papa for him to have enjoyed it.

Best I can do.

Most I’m comfortable with is cleavage.

Goodnight user, glad you liked.

It was the lingua Franca of our sexy time.

Attached: E745DFF3-A9BE-4D23-98BC-DB6808A57A58.jpg (1668x2046, 767K)

Really? You’ve got a hot chick dropping fake orgasms for us and all u care about it ‘muh jooooz’ shit? Fuck pol is retarded.

Attached: 301F2A78-51CC-4C6B-ACA7-677D1445368D.png (1358x317, 148K)

absolutely amazing

JUST ONE MORE BUTTON

this

MOVE YOUR HAND

it's blocking the view

>implying /pol is contained to /pol
Newfags should lurk Moar

How about some legs instead?

Attached: DA2C81C7-61FA-4D81-883F-9E7533BFAA99.jpg (2048x2044, 744K)

NICE SCHOOLGIRL UNIFORM

now i'm really arroused

YOUR HAND IS IN THE WAY

and so are the buttons

Well here’s my actual work uniform then.

Attached: 888E484F-9B8C-4643-A644-D52213DCA2BC.jpg (1746x2048, 786K)

POST PENIS

Can't sleep either Anna? Old Warhorse here. I was about to lay it down until I saw this. I hope the antibiotics aren't beating you up too badly, that stuff is rough!

I miss your art. Had saved many things you posted, but changed phones and networks and lost most of it. Bummer.

Something big must be different. Well, finding your son definitely counts. I've never seen your face until now. As I figured, you're gorgeous!!

You seem happier, I'm sure your baby has much to do with that. You're love for Papa and his for you walking, talking and living a life.

I take it you're stuck at home and off work until treatment is done.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T RUIN THIS

we're making progress

I would feel comfortable with my dick between those tits, holly fuck. I would love to put them in my gfs body. Thanks anna!

Attached: IMG_20190820_124749.jpg (3000x4000, 985K)

one more button

MOVE YOUR HAND

Is it weird I wanna marry you and hold squeeze your butt just cause you were the big man himself squeeze ?

So you are kind of proposed...but cant you imagine to engage with someone else if you feeling connected?

i'm maltese so i deserve to see tits.

WHY DID YOU LEAVE?

WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?

Kek! Sure kid sure. You ain't seen nothing yet. Her art.. It will blow your circuit breakers.

post an example

>Her art.
*fart

Do you have a tight top? And would it be possible if you change to that one without a bra?

OP HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

YOU RUINED IT.

NOW SHE'S GONE

Don't have one.

Hello again!

The antibiotics are rough, they keep me up at night and I've lost ten lbs in two weeks. If I didn't have Julius here to care for me I don't really know what I'd do. And you're so very right, it's like seeing a living breathing embodiment of our love for each other, it's hard to describe. And yes, I'll be stuck at home until January at least.

Here's a drawing for you then, since you lost them...

Attached: IMG_4672.jpg (622x800, 183K)

Do you do or have you tried different drugs like coke, mdma and which ones?

Unfortunately, if you read the post I first mentioned it I made clear I had lost my copies.. The art was mostly autobiographical, the stories that went with them mind-blowing like the art...

Hell, Anna is the main reason I keep an eye on Yea Forums..

seems that i found a real treasure.

>Late night Anna thread part 2
I haven't seen you in months
>Hello again anons.
Hi to you too crazy woman you still hang out here
>Still can’t sleep,
Me neither
>hope everyone is well.
Some things went good, some things not so good, others unbelievably bad and things look bleak in the future
>Can do vocaroos if any one likes.
Do anything you like

Any tips on what a 39 year old virgin should do?

You flatter me ha! You're welcome.

I've actually had a few guys say that, they want to fuck me just so they can be Eskimo bros with Papa.

I've never really been with anyone else, I had a few other relationships, but they ended badly.

Really!? I lived in Malta in my teen years, love it there.

I'm still here.

I'm not wearing one.

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (502x408, 21K)

Mate if you think about it, it is highly unlikely. Imagine the amount of people who have to conspire for it to be possible. It's just like saying all the jews are conspiring to *insert theory*. While it is likely that some jews conspire for wharever reason, EVERYONE being in on it is just a ridiculous assumption.

Btw you live in Italy?
Would you meet a Greek user?

I'm so glad of all the humans on planet Earth, he made it and is there for you now.. And THANK YOU!! Thank you so much for your work!

Ugh, JANUARY!?!? Wow. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Still.. Means you'll have more time for yourself. Anyplace I can maybe buy your work?

vocaroo.com/i/s117n2pPa8rC

You make me blush.

I was here last night, but I've been busy being sick, so I haven't been posting as much.

Do about what? Need advice about something?

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (615x864, 62K)

Not to be a bummer, but if you're part Libyan, you are most definitely part semitic(jews arent the only semites). If your italian ancestry is from the south, you'll likely have some african in your genes as well.

Indeed you have. Stick around, it's worth losing sleep over.

>Do about what? Need advice about something?
Any advice... I know it won't mean much because fuck if you understand how stupid my head is but any tips on not being lonely and actually connect with people and women
At least I'm not a neet since the last time I've been on your thread, I have a job now, it's actually nice, I'm good at it, people are satisfied with me and I'm earning good money.
But fuck, my social stuff are going worse than ever.
And my confidence and self esteem and optimist are in an all time low, non existing really

I don't make sense anymore and I'm rambling
Sorry, bare with me or ignore me, idgaf

Bye

To the thing with the tight dress.
Would it be possible to change for us? I'm sure some see throu boobs would please us all. And for you it's not even a nude

ew fucking whiteknight

Clearly not. it's almost 5 am where she is, it's almost 11 am in Italy right now. She is in Washington time, so, USA, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador...

I live in the US now...

Me too, though now I feel like a mama bear, the need to protect us in overdrive all things considered. It’s funny, when we were in Libya he did actually get a lot of attention, outside of our ‘connections’ that is. Lots of older people would stare, and my good the teenage girls lol. Yeah, looks like I’ll have a lot of time on my hands.

You don’t have to thank me, have another. I don’t sell any, but I have mailed some to PO Boxes before.

Attached: C4E2F51E-BABC-4260-B4C5-03845354FF28.jpg (1546x2048, 1.15M)

lmao like it make a difference haha

I see what you're trying, but it falls short considering the fact that there's no doctrine, only truth, and while you most definitely have shouters for doctrine here, it is my no means representative of the whole userbase, not by a mile.

>work uniform
what do you do for work?

>it's almost 5 am where she is
how do you know?

Honestly, you look barely in your 20's in this pic! Mmm, you look FINE!

Papa gave you some kinda secret youth serum, right?

Or are you that big into clean living? Bet you don't touch tobacco or alcohol and don't allow sun damage.

Wow. So fine...

vocaroo.com/i/s1AyMIqfFS2y

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykkd53RuBD

Change into what?

Attached: IMG_1274.jpg (339x480, 36K)

how old is she?

>secret youth serum
It's called South European/Mediterranean genes.
Mediterranean women age much better than North European women and they can remain attractive well into their 30s

>Change into what?
SOMETHING TIGHT

and see through

What?

Catholic School

Thank you user, ha! No, well, he did change my body considering I was a flat 15 year old and became milfy real quick.

And yeah, I stay clear of any of the nasty stuff, and try to stay out of the sun as much as possible.

Attached: 00A212BB-5E21-485B-83FD-6B82B92D8E59.jpg (554x554, 43K)

so you're a teacher? what do you teach?

Pls post your dick

i'll bet your shit smells like roses

Heres this I guess.

Attached: CF0987DD-B304-4A98-9027-330E904C0224.jpg (3088x2320, 1.5M)

High school biology

Don’t have one.

MOAR CLEAVAGE

Kawaii as fuck

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Ykkd53RuBD
Eh, whatever, thanks for the trouble of recording and uploading but let's not fool ourselves, it's not helping me, nothing is, and it's not like I deserve to be saved, I committed many sins and I'm being punished for them, I deserve all the bad things that are happening and are going to happen to me.

>biology
can you feel the chemistry between us?

Just wanna clarify, how old were you when you met Gaddafi?

Sweeet!
U into butt stuff?

Attached: 051DF5C6-3355-476D-86E6-A96059612359.jpg (575x567, 54K)

Sweet!! Alrighty, as soon as Monday rolls around I'll square that away.

Apologies if my offer to purchase offended on any level. When you said until January, I was so shocked I immediately could only think of finding some way to help. I'm remembering now that you mentioned that Papa saw to your financial security.. Apologies again.

Give me your best "Oh daddy pump my ass harder, please daddy, I'm a bad girl."

C L E A V A G E
L
E
A
V
A
G
E

Thanks.

Why do you think that? I can't imagine it to be true.

Different subject lol.

Yeah, it was haram, but he didn't get it at home, so...

Attached: IMG_1480.jpg (540x360, 23K)

you look me in the eyes and tell me thats not Will Ferell!

Oh fuuuuuuuuuck

this

Does your family know about your time with Gaddafi? Or is this something you don’t tell people about(other than anons)?

Did he always go straight for the butt or did he sort of stuff around with the other bits first?

how many kids do you have?

how old are you?

why aren't we seeing any cleavage?

What was his cum face like?

She was 15 in the late 80's. Then look at that pic! Mind-blowing, right!?!?

She's the real deal as well. She has details that only someone who has been through what she's been through to have those details.

That's how old I was when I first saw him and developed feelings for him

Oh no, none taken! I've just never got around to actually compiling a book or anything worthy to sell, so I'd feel like a shit just selling loose drawings and stuff lol. But you're very kind, I really mean that. It means so much to me that you'd be willing to buy them otherwise. But yeah, Papa left us well off, no need to worry about money, thank God.

Checked. And Niiiice....

Nine year old girls aren't allowed to develop feelings for men. That's impossible!!

can we see some cleavage?

what about that cleavage?

I don't know shit about Ghadaffi, wasn't he a mass murderer tho?

I literally know nothing about him, just kinda sorta recognize him from the news as a 'bad guy'.

That’s because it’s sexual abuse u pedo

He was ok but his own ppl assfucked his corpse after they killed him

YOU CAN'T CORNER THE COLONEL

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_Gaddafi

Is this you? Idk if I should be heavily using quotation marks here.

The news never lies, right?

The real question is: Does the news ever tell an unadulterated truth?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xa8qWovMd5

Every. Single. Time.

Well, I don't really have much family left. My mother knows, we visited her recently, she met Julius. It's funny because I had to act as a translator, she kept touching his hair and face. ^^

Eh, at that time he went straight there, on top of me, pressing me into the bed, it hurt.

One, 46, I showed some itt.

A sad face. :(

Thanks.

Attached: IMG_1621.jpg (560x705, 79K)

Gaddafi's second wife was Safia Farkash, née el-Brasai, a former nurse from Obeidat tribe born in Bayda.[423] They met in 1969, following his ascension to power, when he was hospitalized with appendicitis; he claimed that it was love at first sight.[422] The couple remained married until his death. Together they had seven biological children

Ummmm, what?

Was his cum face all ‘unnnnnnnnh’ and grimacing
Ike he’s taking a difficult shit, or was it more like ‘wooooooooo’ with his lips pursed as if he’s blowing smoke rings?

vocaroo.com/i/s1q1Nr7Rcjdg

No, he was not in any way.

Attached: IMG_2117.jpg (640x633, 102K)

She was a bitch.

That is not the pretty face I associated with that voice.

damn, OP delivered. No wonder he liked you

Kek!!! Careful, you can mess around and find out how much what you've been told about the world is utter B.S. and that the truth is often dumber and crazier than any conspiracy theory.

U r good!

>>She's the real deal as well. She has details that only someone who has been through what she's been through to have those details.
I spent some time in a mental institution after a nervous breakdown and i met a lady who was convinced that she was a princess of eguipt. she had stories that were convincing enough but she also had photos of her jewelery and inside her mansion. if she wasn't being held in a mental hospital i would have been convinced that she was a princess.

some people just believe they are who they want to be.

I’m not pretty?

Attached: 155EEBED-367F-4351-A6BF-7480BEA995DF.jpg (2048x1936, 741K)

THE WAY YOU SAY "sexual awakening" GAVE ME A BONER

Your accent is so fucking all over the place
It's fucking fascinating
It's like your British, Welsh, Irish, and American all at once
Fuggin cool keep posting vocaroos

THAT PARTIAL BOOB AROUSES ME

post moar please

Is this you?

Attached: 98CA0792-B300-44D8-AB32-8DA2122209ED.jpg (540x960, 76K)

You're pretty.

I know you have a thing for Ghadaffi and all, but would you ever indulge a pathetic man's fetish? I'd fucking love to drink your piss. Doesn't have to be sexual at all, I would just enjoy it. Could you answer in a Vocaroo? I have a bonner lol.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Just join in on the RP, user. You’re online at 4am. What else is there to do?

MOAR CLEAVAGE PLOX

Safia was Bosnian actually, and their marriage was arranged. Her family had money, but lacked power. He used her to have his children, but even then he got used to wandering.

Made me laugh. Grimacing I suppose.

^^

Crazy, never been in a mental institution, I imagine you meet all kinds there.

Attached: FE04A3CA-D8D1-4CDD-A591-EA0C20F5E1BB.jpg (627x518, 113K)

Y-your b-beautiful m’lday

I'M HERE FOR THE CLEAVAGE

Hey Annie do u have a blog or something where we can all follow you?

Why do you go to work? I mean you dont have to....

Oh yes you are..

But you have been a bad girl, haven't you?
Oh my....

Rude.

Look, cutie, i wanna see your booty.

JUST ONE BEWB

what colour are your nipples?

So Safia didn’t let him do butt stuff? Did he bitch about her to you?

suck your finger for me and I'll be happy

I wrote that comment. What I meant was your pretty face is not the pretty face I pictured with that voice. Oh, you're pretty alright. I also asked for the I'm a bad girl vocaroo. Oh that voice!

Nice, kek.

Thanks, it's a result of growing up all over the place.

vocaroo.com/i/s0O8Xq0Q0Dwz

Tha-thanks m-mister.

No blog, but I should make a tumblr or something.

I learned to be independent at a young age, and it helped me with my ability to feel accomplished. I'm actually going to retire after this year to spend more time with Julius.

I did, I went to Libya and failed to report it to US customs when I got back.

pink.

He did, she was a nag, and a fat one too, ha.

Attached: IMG_1366.jpg (480x720, 63K)

vocaroo this as well

IT'S SLURPY TIEM

>pink
prove it

vocaroo.com/i/s0hm4UaX1B4c

Did Mutassin invite you to St. Barth?

kek. now my boner is diamonds!

GETTING BORED

CLEAVAGE REQUIRED

I would like to do this to you annie

Attached: 173E3590-5B15-4E91-BD77-82BC22FD318F.jpg (720x716, 65K)

VOCAROO A STINKY FART

This is my life now.

You flatter me...

Never been down that way, no. I regret we weren’t close.

Attached: 0AF53123-E17B-42B3-BE62-A623EA841C85.jpg (1785x2048, 755K)

BBRRAAAAAPP

I want you to do this to me pls Annie!

Attached: E4D0FEEC-3DBE-46B5-94DE-CAE970C38998.jpg (546x546, 51K)

Gross.

Does it turn you on to think of me licking your bumhole and tasting your poop?

Attached: F79790DB-2140-4139-94E7-8DB30F3B7A1D.jpg (600x600, 69K)

This could be us Annie!

Attached: C2DA9AE2-00FE-424B-B07C-4AE973768B79.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Things took a weird turn suddenly.

Annie are you ok?

you never been to a mental institution but you are here on Yea Forums so this will do the trick as well as you see on the posts of some guys here above

My name isn’t Annie.

Attached: 3F5E16D7-7CEA-4F2F-B910-E8AE1E497BAE.jpg (465x417, 50K)

hey screw you.

ANNA BACKWADS IS ANNA

Aren’t u the chick that did butt stuff with gadapheey?annie?

POST CLEAVAGE

how ironic.

This thread has gotten a little shitty

VERY FUNNY HAR HAR

Goddamn, your accent makes my dick hard.

I shall commit seppooku

Attached: 8B845299-30DB-4F7F-A01E-D24F39385119.jpg (554x554, 61K)

U SHAL POST CLEAVAGE

c'mon. just a bit.

GOING LIMP

It’s Hanna

Ever do this to gadfly when u were in bed annabe?

Attached: 8FA125FA-F759-4C9C-B903-F052D88C9A0D.jpg (476x700, 68K)

Anna, would you ever date a guy with fucked up junk?
>Pic related

Attached: BCBB9806-EB3F-4B07-B044-DF3041263A0A.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Attached: E9BD55DD-C96A-460A-B0C0-4A90984DCBA5.jpg (1053x850, 145K)

are you still awake, anna?

Sleep well, stay safe

Fine you sicko, here is a picture of my vagina. You happy now?

Attached: F2F51672-1C75-4244-B504-AFE2877DE503.jpg (640x480, 91K)

POAST POOPER

ANNA PASSED OUT

this is a cool thread for cool people

It’s not Annie and Papa’s name is spelled Gaddafi.

You flatter me user.

:|

No lol.

That had to be done on purpose.

No. Some thing I save for my one true love, goatafey

I’m still here.

Attached: EAF261F7-9668-42EB-B266-70E41867BB47.jpg (787x1251, 216K)

why do you call him papa?

That’s an easier way to spell Gaddafei

It was the noise he used to make, instead ofpew pew

Attached: 229E9191-B45B-4E5A-8E21-FEA4D6CADD22.jpg (600x593, 81K)

I know but I’m going to sleep
I just wanted to say goodnight is all missy

It’s what he asked me to call him.

Attached: 11C5F362-4551-4065-925B-DE4ECF66D332.jpg (1182x1199, 616K)

more information?

This threads gone a bit odd.

Oh lol, goodnight user. Sleep well, take care.

>pew pew
??

Do u really like these weird cartoons u keep posting Anna?

did he shit on your chest and say PA PA

Tell me about it.

It’s certainly not me.

Attached: DF68153D-D730-4D15-8DFD-A4C74FC40C80.jpg (1566x880, 154K)

make a vocaroo about your favorite fantasy to masturbate to

what time is it where you are, anna?

NOT ENOUGH CLEAVAGE

Attached: 45CCBBAB-D91F-40FC-93E3-5667515BFBBD.jpg (553x554, 60K)

BUMP LIMIT AQUIRED.

POST CLEAVAGE NOW

Are you into anal op?

vocaroo.com/i/s16Dzn9t5AUL

early.

Attached: IMG_1837.jpg (1049x687, 104K)

cLeAvAgE

I was with Papa.

Thread reached bump limit. I can stick around for a few more hours until Julius comes in from his night classes. So I can start a new thread if anyone likes.

Attached: IMG_1643.jpg (546x653, 151K)

Hey Anna wanna come to Australia and fuck me hard while I wear a Gaddafi mask? All expenses paid!

NOT ULESS UR GONNA POST CLEAVAGE

Is that Kamal?

I'll pass thank you lol

Oh well, offers there if you want it!

all expenses paid, tho

I promise it won’t be creepy or anything!

Attached: FFA3F664-480C-43E2-A3E7-B298E92ACB0E.jpg (482x700, 67K)

cleavage!!

What’s going on Anna?
Where’s your husband?
Never seen you post so many pics...

start a new thread
hurry

we were makiong progress until the whitenight showed up and ruined it

I'm stuck at home trying to recover from TB. I don't have a husband, ah, he's dead.

Hey Anna, sorry for this fucked up request, you don't have to do it if you don't want. You just have a pretty voice and I have a weird fetish so this isn't an attack on you.

Could you do a vocaroo about shitting in my mouth. Doesn't have to be long or in depth, just a quick little blurb about making me taste and eat your shit, if you want. I'm sick, I'd find it super hot. Thanks!

CLEAVAGE

>can’t tell if op is genuine, genuinely mentally ill, genuinely larp or just fucking around with us.
Whichever it is, I’ve decided I love you Anna and will probably jerk off while thinking about you riding gudaphay tonight

what is TB?

Are u having your monthly shame?

Attached: 1E1A079E-C083-4A52-8DE9-71D98353FFC0.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

tuberculosis

cleavage

vocaroo.com/i/s1t4Xkh3kicW

Aww, thanks user.

A shitty lung disease.

Even better, it would be wonderful if you say something along the lines of
Ohhhh papa I can feel my poopoos getting sucked out by your mighty lebanous lips. it feels sooooo good ungggggggh

Nope.

Going to move to the next thread now.

Attached: IMG_2118.jpg (397x604, 62K)

TB?
Jesus, people still get TB?
.... ok the guy you’re moving in with. What’s the deal?

Taaaaake me with you!

>EET MAH SHET

Ill answer in the other thread...

Wtf