Hey, I'm used to dealing with obnoxious brats by grabbing the area right past the elbow and squeezing...

Hey, I'm used to dealing with obnoxious brats by grabbing the area right past the elbow and squeezing. Since that shit hurts and I like inflicting pain.
Is there anything like this for cats. My gf's cat is a shit head often and I want this cat to fear me. What do I do Yea Forumsros.

No I don't want to mutilate it. Inb4 blah blah blah.

Pic highly related. I made him fucking afraid when he started misbehaving. He eventually got the picture.

Attached: 15667079334765399491035857046085.jpg (2160x2160, 1.4M)

maybe train it to stop or just accept that its going to do that? stop being an edgy faggot.

she'll notice your cat suddenly fearing you, then she'll date another guy instead of just fucking another one like usual.

Nah, I don't like this at all. Don't take out your aggression on fucking cats.

I mean, grab him by the scruff of the neck, but not hard. Mom cats do that shit to carry their kittens and the kittens just get submissive. But the mom's relatively gentle.

Don't be a fucking evil prick, it's just a cat.

get a fucking spray bottle or something
you can't train cats very well and they'll resent you if you fuck with them which will absolutely lead to them doing worse like pissing on your laundry and shit like that

Yep, this. My dad just kinda outwardly resented my cat growing up, and the thing peed in his clothes constantly. The cat loved me though. I loved that cat.

Also spray bottle is like the only way. And even then it's only temporary.

Cats are not the same as dogs. A dog you can “scare” into not doing something and yes, it will learn and it will also learn by fearing you.

A cat on the other hand will not learn by fearing you. It may learn TO fear you, and in return it will always be defensive around you and will never be comfortable. Cats will resent you forever if you fuck around with them. It’ll just make things worse.

While it’s doing something it shouldn’t, grab it lightly by the scruff on the back of its neck and give it a “half lift” and push it aside. Don’t lift it off the ground fully, only it’s front half. You won’t have hurt it, but it’ll definitely get the point after 2-3 times (and you won’t create the situation where the cat is ready to defend itself around you).

Besides, what exactly is it doing??

Trying the spray bottle thing. I guess I'll experiment on my own.

Shit gets mad annoying and old real fast.

cats are fuckin smart and don't forget shit, they also don't just dislike people for no reason usually
and yeah the spray bottle doesn't always work, I can literally spray a stream right at my cat's butthole and she just gives me a look and continues what she's doing

Also yes, a single spray at the snout with a spray bottle with water and about a teaspoon of lemon juice mixed in also helps if they’re doing something you don’t like.

grab a syringe full of water and spray the cat, each time it sees the syringe he will run

Ooh, lemon juice is a good idea. Cats hate citrus like fuck bruh.

Holy fuck. I thought Yea Forums would help me fuck with the cat but you guys are actually just being mad helpful. Not gonna lie, it's making me feel like doing the right thing.
Y'all some faggots. But you're cool gags. Mad respect.

A lot.
Clawing up shit.
Scratching peeps.*
Biting peeps.*
Knocking shit over.
Knocking the trash over to get into it.
Etc.

*Not serious bites and scratches. They hurt but it isn't the end of the world

What the fuck do you think this is? China?

Yea Forums loves cats and defends them to the death. Always here to help with any baby lion problems.

And yes, citrus but don’t go all ape shit with the concentration. Approx 1 teaspoon (5ml) per liter or quart. (Their sense of smell is infinitely better than ours. That’s plenty).

Roger that.

I meant to call y'all fags btw. Phone kept autocorrecting.

Oh, and I asked what it was doing and you said it was getting in the trash, do you have adequate food set out for it? If you don’t, try a bit more and try maybe another brand of food? It’s doing that (usually) because a) it’s hungry, or b) it doesn’t like what you’re giving it.

As for the clawing shit, do you have a good cat post? Not that cardboard scratchy shit. A real post. If not, I can tell you how I made mine and the cat has never touched anything since.

We're chillin now bois.
I didn't think of citrus in the bottle. I appreciate it.

I tried to take a picture again but I can't lower the resolution any further and it's still over 2mb.

Curious about your post user
And/or your penis, take your pick

Attached: 38600438_2266769993534413_5831080792003969024_n.jpg (720x960, 32K)

Yeah. He's just a fat ass. The gf is in vet school. The cat has the best shit. Food included.
2 different scratching posts. 1 was like $60 at least. He's got a big ass tower and a bunch of toys. But it just likes to fuck with stuff.

Dumbass. Look up scruff of the cat and grab that shit hard (its painful if "too hard") but be sure to support its body weight either with the floor or your other hand.
Cool thing is that this also stuns the cat temporarily on a completely safe way often used by veterinarians to treat cats without needing an anesthetic to sedate them for a grooming or a shot.

The cat isn't a shithead. You're just a bad person because you're male and males lack empathy so your bad with animals. You're the shithead.

Thanks fam. If I ever torture and kill one I'll keep you in mind.

It's the cat's girl, not yours
What about learn some respect on pets/persons/things that someone you "care" loves?
Geez
It's just a little animal, you moron

Just learn to respect your gf if you love her and if you don't like it just stay away from it

I took an 8ft long 2x6 of cedar, and cut it into 3 equal lengths then screwed them together. It basically made a 6x6 square post that’s just under 3ft long (cats love cedar because it’s soft). Then I got two Square pieces of plywood as the base and screwed them together so it was a heavy base that won’t move. Put the post on and used long screws from the bottom of the base to go up into the post. Then wrap it with natural sisal rope with nothing on the rope (you can get sisal rope from Walmart Home Depot etc for like 5$ per roll). The cats love the natural sisal rope smell. That alone will be more than enough.

Yes I built a little den for my lion on the side and a platform on top and wrapped it all in carpet, because I’m a pimp like that, but you really only need the post wrapped in sisal rope.

Attached: 1815BBD7-2D96-48B5-82CF-2A5A6C0BA263.png (750x1334, 1.95M)

just smack the little bastard around with a ruler or something. maybe let it drink antifreeze while the woman isn't around and the problem will solve itself. fuck cats they're basically parasites, they deserve rough treatment now and then. hopefully the law that lets us catch and kill strays will go into effect soon.

Fuck off, Satan.

you must have had a great childhood Im honastly jealous

How is this an issue for you? You're really that autistic that you have to take out your feelings on your gf's cat? Try not being a retard instead, works every time

This