Why do liberals get all the sex when I’m still a virgin

Why do liberals get all the sex when I’m still a virgin

Attached: E54BAB40-95B6-4B31-9371-30CF36D30D58.jpg (993x882, 106K)

because they have jewish parents and uncles

It might have to do with most guys on the alt right being traditionalist Christian's and waiting till marriage for sex. Nothing wrong here

because the right prefers to watch their wives/gfs get fucked rather than fucking them themselves

Is it possible that fucking at age 13 is dangerous and irresponsible? And that maybe liberals are promiscuous slobs?

because you post fake articles on the internet
maybe if you didn't, you wouldn't be a virgin

Attached: 1559160540393.jpg (433x427, 17K)

>i-it's a choice, i swear

The national average to have sex is not 13 you fucking dunce.

Vice is run by lying jews, you can't trust anything they say, nor should you have for the past 3000 years.

>26-7=19
Did the math you spastic autist, go back to fucking your sister.

Vice do big think

Do you really believe soyboys cucks who believe in third-wave feminism and other retarded liberal propaganda get laid more? This ad is obviously targeting low self-esteem incels to believe that being liberal will appeal attractive

Attached: cuck.jpg (400x296, 12K)

Liberals are more free-spirited. Some are annoying but if you find the right girl she will ride your cock raw immediately after she gets on the pill. Dated two girls so far here in California that just hopped on my dick first time having sex given no prior warning or suggestion of condoms.

It's probably got more to do with a woman's pussy sealing shut the second any conservative begins discussing abortion, immigration, or even tattoos/piercings.

Enjoy your AIDS retard

this tbh

>AIDs
Remember Planned Parenthood also gives free STI testing before birth control is issued. Not only that but also if you have an STI you can be sued in California if there's evidence that you're aware of it and with HIV you can be sent to prison. I'm sure in some white trash town you're from none of that happens retard.

Also, you're pretty gay if you don't like the feel of good warm, wet, raw pussy.

no idea....

Attached: trumptard1557480905199.jpg (576x768, 120K)

again with this post? Why's this faggot still spamming this shit? We get it you based ass retard, you want to "trigger the nazi's!" but come on, be fucking creative you shit eating fag-tard

Attached: PNhUwk2.jpg (952x960, 41K)

Most women I meet are against abortion flat out or just for themselves. I personally don't care tbh.

Oh. Look. This fake news article again

Sage

Cause you're prolly a retard

govt mandated sex therapy