More viewers than the highest rated shows in broadcast TV

>more viewers than the highest rated shows in broadcast TV
How long until internet video fully supplants studio/broadcast television?

Attached: _92868184_gettyimages-494848232.jpg (660x371, 32K)

>one of the most famous people alive said nigger on a live stream
what a time to be alive

Never. People still listen to the radio.

when internet """comedians""" become actually funny instead of repeating the same memes over and over again in a quirky voice for 12 minutes of ad revenue

sup

Attached: 1449044909126.jpg (1638x3053, 427K)

reply to the post directly above me if youre a discord tranny

Can't wait for Minecraft let's play #394

he just passed 100mill

How many times has he apologized now?

Attached: Cucked.jpg (308x164, 13K)

And still pokes fun about it in his videos to this day.
Pewds is the best.

Rollin. Please no bannie, jannie.

yaaaaaaaas internet culture makes me so unique and interesting keanu reeves area 51 breathtaking pewdiepie irony minecraft gordon ramsay twitter

Okay let's go

More and more IRL celebrities are going to start branching/pandering to eceleb market

We're starting to see this already

Attached: Quality over quantity, faggots.jpg (2234x2289, 804K)

NOO DELETE THIS I THOUGHT I WAS UNIQUE

extremely based

Elizabeth best waifu.

Pewds and other youtubers are more like a replacement for daytime/latenight talk shows than competitors with scripted tv shows, keep in mind that these shows always pulled much better numbers than primetime programming

In that sense he's basically already achieved that, there will never be another oprah or Ellen Degeneres or jay Leno, that's pewdiepie now

>He apologizes knowing his enemies are too volatile to accept it
>They don't accept it and end up getting angrier
>Then he attacks and looks like the good guy
How does he keep getting away with it?

>Giving two shits about Youtubers

The funniest thing pewdiepie has done is unironically saying nigger and then sometimes joking about that time he said nigger.
That's the level of quality of YT stars.
At least TV required people have talent.

do people actually want to watch him play minecraft, or are the numbers fake and they got to him?

either way, I am sad to say I unsubscribed to pewdiepie

Ni...

It won’t until ( or If ) we get full metrics on viewers income. WWF was the most watched show on tv at one point but advertisers payed shit because poorer people tended to comprise most of its viewership.

could you translate that? I can't read Hebrew

Ecelebs are not and will never be real celebrities.
Stop treating these people like they're Michael Jackson. No one gives a fuck about them in the real world.

I do watch him. Can't play minecraft now so it fills the void

implying that being an eceleb and whoring yourself out for sponsorships and dumbing down your content to make it consumable to middle schoolers isnt the most jewish thing ever

I want mommy Jillian

Lo más divertido que ha hecho Pewdiepie es decir irónicamente negro y luego, a veces bromeando sobre esa vez, dijo negro.
Ese es el nivel de calidad de las estrellas YT.
Al menos la televisión requiere que las personas tengan talento.

sorry I forgot all of you are shitskins pretending to be white

Pewds pulls in better numbers than prime time reality TV. He's been averaging 11 million viewers a video while the top network show (America's got talent) is getting 9

This. Most viewership doesn't necessarily equal most money to be made.

>tfw 100 million ppl who watch this retart say dumb shit and play vidya
yikes

Attached: 1564781537836.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

I unironically enjoy YouTube more than TV shows.

>retards ITT unironically equating views on youtube to television viewers

You're wrong. Some of these vloggers are basically almost a-list standard at this point and have their own giant cults of personality. They probably bring in as much revenue as "real" celebrities. I'm not trying to defend zoomer culture or whatever. I'm telling you things are changing.

films where the main character marries his long time gf?

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 2.3M)

Most of his viewers grew up playing Minecraft. So yeah. I miss the days when Minecraft was the fortnite of gaming(in that everyone shit on it and called it autistic) but now all these faggy zoomer memes make it sound like Jesus Christ developed it himself. Zoomers are so fucking cringe.

How long do you think this offtopic thread would have lasted with an image of ltcorbis or lauren southern?

Who??

at least the OP was actually about television, I see anime threads on this board with hundreds of replies and the jannies dont do shit about it

they got anthony fantano to give up reviewing memes, and pewds was an okay replacement. now he's just going to do minecraft from now on because even his meme coverage (and Pew News) was too dangerous for them.

we should start a petition for Poppy Gloria to moderate all the 2020 debates.

Lemme guess you donate to both of their goytreons

Good on him, Marzia and Pewds are a perfect match imo.

I remember when this faggot had a /pol/phase

00 please so I can learn some kick ass spells. Y'all will be lucky to get out of jail with a handy, I'll be busting out with a skele army

this is the worst post ive ever read

Gloria Borger has better presence.

that's nice dress for once.

Attached: 5d5eb8699563f425f40b5329-960-642.jpg (960x642, 109K)

>had
He was playing remove kebab extremely quietly in one of his recent videos.

roll

pewdipies fans are brain dead btw

These people genuinely don't create anything worth remembering though, that's the difference. And deep down their audience knows this. Doesn't matter if someone like Ray William Johnson was at the top of the world at some point, 10 years later he's a nobody. PDP will suffer the same fate.

Rollan

>remove kebab
You think he'd avoid the meme songs after the shooting.

>one of the most famous people alive
The majority of people don't know youtubers. Everyone in my family uses the internet and none of them would know who the fuck he is.

>white people holding torches
not again

Attached: 5d5eb869ad2b4725e86ac882-960-1200.jpg (960x1200, 153K)

I must be a boomer cause I don't who this disney channel looking actor is

>youtuber
>famous
oh no no no

>italians
>white

show your skin mutt

She is northern Italian so most certainly white.

what a lovely thread on a lovely board

Together they'll make a German

Most of Pewdiepie's viewers are white kids (with access to their parents bank accounts) and tons of disposable income due to no financial obligations (rent/mortgage, etc)

You're probably right about that. Jake Paul and Tana Mongoose are just the Paris Hiltons of zoomer culture.

>mutt
You mean the ones calling him based and her white? or does that not count because he's your Yea Forumsirtual buddy?

also since Brad 1 isn't there anymore, you have another indication that the good era of Pewdiepie is over. basically when the T-Series feud ended, the channel just fell apart, even before minecraft.

I'll sorta keep tabs on his channel in case he starts making good content again (meme review, lwiay, pew news on a regular schedule, or maybe some new good format) because he still seems capable of being funny but just is choosing to lie low and make safe bad content.

lel, you mad mutt?
I don't care about pewdiepie, I care about what you said about italians (northern at least).
Again show us your super white skin mutt

How do you define fame? I see Ninja's faggy face every time I go to a gas station on Redbull cans, and see articles by major outlets covering PDP drama all the time, like any other celeb. Do you define by just starring in a movie, cause that's gay and retarded.

reminder that this is the average Yea Forums poster

Weird for someone that "I don't care about pewdiepie" to have over 10 posts defending him in this thread.

Attached: Untitled.png (686x92, 5K)

Attached: 1549101805294.png (645x773, 11K)

Hey I'm the one who called italians not white.
I can see how you be confused as there are no ways to discern between posters but if you're going to talk to someone in a such a disparaging manner, please make sure it's the correct person for decency's sake.

THIS IS KATANA

famous means famous across generations like Elvis, anyone only watched by one generation is merely popular and will be forgotten by the next generation

His videos are getting more views than ever. Minecraft is fucking everywhere again.

immediate pleb filter. 100 million plebs... Fucking cancer has metastasized.

i was going to say "please be bait" but then remembered that the demographic of Yea Forums is a 14 year old redditor

Let the good times roll!

t. Tom Holland

so 2 retarded mutts in the thread..
>over 10 posts defending him in this thread.
where did you get that mutt? my only posts here are this one and this one .
> talk to someone in a such a disparaging manner,
maybe you should shut the fuck up about calling an entire country "not white" first. mutt

>this one
So we have an effeminate brain poster

I'm just stating facts. There's no need to be so upset. lol

roll

facts?
what facts mutt? do you even now what "fact" means?
How about you show us your facts?

nah, this is just an basic observation about a nice dress.
maybe your mutt brain can understand beauty either.

I watch it, it's unironically good, he's pretty creative. Haven't watched anything else on his channel in years.

my boy Ronald

roll

snroll

They’ll buy his stuff but will they buy a suit or car off of a ad?

I'm hungry

TEST (YOUR) MIGHT

>Popular means good/relevant

>Yea Forums related thread
>moved to Yea Forums
wtf

based mods