Help me out guys, we're having drama at my house...

help me out guys, we're having drama at my house. I live with my parents and have a job always having to deal with my sister's dog barking constantly. My sister 25 years old has never had a job, constantly goes out neglecting her dog that she went behind our backs to go buy. she embraced him when he was a puppy, but when he got to about 6 months old she just started not giving a shit, it's year and half in and she completely neglects him not playing or walking. she bought a shock collar just to shock him and it pisses me off i started taking it off. she just shocks him for doing nothing wrong he gets so little exercise from my dad walking him in morning. I would walk him but then would encourage my sister's shitty behavior, i hid the collar, she says she's going to go into my room and start taking my stuff, i think it's blatant abuse shocking a neglected dog. it's a labrador that has shitty manners and barks alot. what happens if i call animal control? what do? my parents are pissed at both of us

Attached: 1420373097650.gif (400x316, 979K)

Inb4 "rape sister"

Well OP I'm gonna be brutally honest here. You fucked up by

1) Tolerating her getting a dog in the first place when your parents told her not too

2) Not immediately giving the dog away or returning it back to where you get it

3) Making an already shitty situation worse by not purposely training the damn dog

So basically what I'm saying is that everyone involved in this situation is shit, including you. As for what you do now? Nothing since your parents clearly don't care anymore.

Take it to a shelter, then say it ran away

Where it came from I mean, not where you got it

put the shock collar on your sister until her behavior improves

Attached: hail_satan.jpg (500x741, 93K)

That's the problem though, it sounds like the dog is already shitty af and un-adoptable. If OP does that they will just put it down anyway.

This is useless retarded advice

wtf can i do about her getting a dog behind family's back, it's fully her responsibility my dad takes him for a walk in morning, maybe quarter mile then that's it for rest of day, she even calls my parents to feed the dog when she's out with friends and shit. she's a shitty human, is it abuse?

I'm not gonna bother giving you actual advice because I can tell you're the type that won't follow it. So why waste my time like that?

I just told you what you could've done, which is give the dog away or return it. Now it's too late. Most people aren't going to want a dog that old if it's not trained properly. All you can do at this point is either keep the dog and put up with it's shitty behavior, or give it to a shelter knowing fully well there's a 99% chance it will be put down by the end of the week. It's your call.

i'd probably have gotten kicked out the house if i had done that, my parents are pushovers, it just pisses me off that going to the yard with this hyper fuck is annoying,dealing with his barking and sister shocking him is even more annoying. Is it abuse? what would animal control do if i called?

Yes it is abuse, you really gotta ask that? The reason it's barking constantly is because it is being neglected and/or abused, as you just pointed out. As for what will animal control do if you tell them all of this? They will probably come to your house and take the dog away.

thank you user, that's all i needed to hear.

Dude, just drive it to the pound. I’m not here to fucking brag but I got out of the hospital from almost literally dying.

Just so you know, if you go this route the dog WILL be put down, almost guarantee it. Good luck to you OP.

>I’m not here to fucking brag but I got out of the hospital from almost literally dying
Is that suppose to be impressive? People do that every fucking day

And you didn’t lel. It was fucking painful as fuck and I’m angry.

i just want someone to come over and have a talk with my sister, she's a fat lazy fuck. neglected dog barks for attention he gets shocked

also, what should i tell my parents to justify taking off the collar and hiding it. they're pissed because "it's her money" but my argument is that it's abuse to a neglected dog

I get that, but she's a grown ass woman. It's not like how to raise and train dogs is a hard process or hard to find information. Animal control ain't gonna show up for a talking. They're there to do a job. If they have knowledge of an animal being abused, they're gonna remove that animal from that environment. It's just how it is.

This. Problem solved.

she gave up on that clicker training 2 weeks in, she did ZERO research whatsoever. guess i'll have a serious talk with my parents about the animal control coming to take the dog and they can maybe scare some sense into her

One thing I will say, and I'll leave you with this. If the dog is put down, ask if you can be there when it happens. It'll give the dog some peace to have family with it when it happens.

Like everyone else has said, post nudes of your sister or GTFO.