Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?

Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?

Attached: d4ff85327528ba7887fdb49bffac58aba91051e6483b5d0dc7adc6d7ab161441.webm (720x720, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8kXNuIrn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do I'm married, just wish I weren't

my condolences

Attached: 1565499965151.jpg (863x1534, 681K)

Sauce?
And I do have a gf

First girl is Danielle Lace

Attached: 1565850607026.jpg (772x1024, 63K)

Because im too busy slamming the fuck out of everyone elses gf!

Attached: mind_blown.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Of fuck that.

No gf? BE the gf.

I have a girlfriend, she's ugly and fat. What the fuck do I do now?

Attached: 12493245_1300x1733.jpg (1300x1733, 286K)

Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't have qt trap girlfriend.

Jews

Slow dance with her to this song. youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8kXNuIrn4

Because I'm gay. Got my twinky boyfriend though.

Fat girls cheat more. Look elsewhere

Attached: 46b8f1f495d6bf4ee5a5fb0822e66a6a3bc27b515e777ea6a54d120bc906616d.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

I just broke up with her about 20 minutes ago.

Wow is that a real song? Sounds like something Spinal Tap would write.

Why did you break up?

Story?

Attached: ca003a868f059de30d3ce2e67789d09ea8ab8da7cbfe1a382de453a982cc8d46.webm (352x640, 1.46M)

Short version is she cared deeply for me and had strong feelings, but lacked the mental clarity and maturity to be able to have the necessary adult conversations that can sometimes be awkward, tense, or even painful.

She would scream and rage and curse and act belligerent and unreasonable whenever emotions would rise with no restraint. Eventually she got to the point of smashing and breaking property.

Oh, and the sex was trash.

I’m disabled and I have a girlfriend who’s way too hot for me but I’m also insane and worry I’ll lose her because I’m so broken from the stroke

Attached: F47EB060-0705-4B9B-9BA4-6B61AA2D7CFD.jpg (622x901, 79K)

because i gave up looking for one a long time ago.

Why?

>Oh, and the sex was trash.

I have a try before you buy mindset regarding this if I even want to consider her my gf.

Where you guys near the same age? Girls my age are complete garbage (25 - 30). My current girlfriend is 19 and already a significant improvement. Much more mature

Attached: f2f1bb891c21831f9d50b8b3cafdd0bd3d4304a2a85ba1ae30046cd69c7034f2.webm (320x240, 1.82M)

Steel Panther is basically spinal tap as an actual band.

Be happy and enjoy your girl.
The pain in the ass is quite normal. Do not be worried.

Yeah. I wasn't super attracted to her going into it and thought maybe things would change or I could work on it. Big mistake.

I'm 23 and she's 21

Man you can see the sadness in her eyes.

Just let go and let her be happy. Just accept a life of living alone.

I have one but sometimes I come across friends and people I know and just want to fuck them senseless. It's a troubling issue since before being with this new girl I had to put myself on timeout for a littler over a year since sex was a thing I always needed. I ruined a lot of friendships by just jumping into sex and fwb before thinking things out. Having sex again is reawakening this drive.

Just let her go. Don't chain her to you.

Damn, you guys are picks.

i do.

No, its maturity. How is it fair to trap a young girl with you if you're a cripple? Just get over it and let her have a life.

I tried she wants me because my family is rich I think

No, it's just incels screeching like autistic virgins.

Also I should have mentioned I have a huge cock so that’s in my favor too

>afraid of manning up

When you grow up you understand that you aren't worth ruining someone else's life

>implying cock matters when attached to a cripple

Because most women are tiring, annoying and boring. Been there done that.

It's sad for you to think that she can't genuinely love him, regardless of his physical body.

these are my kind of girlfriends. hot and with bigger dick than mine

>When you grow up
I'm sure you're grown up kiddo.

Oh shit, trips gots a girl. Bet she's a 9/10

Life? Oh you mean go drinking, go clubbing and go fucking around like a whore. So much for commitment or even love for that matter.

Rip in piece

I had. she left me 3 months ago.

Attached: 1565856473353.webm (1280x720, 1.67M)

Need me my big tiddy goth GF

Attached: 1511683239311.png (300x300, 114K)

because i cant get one. duh

why not

because i cant ask girls out at all, because i think im gonna get rejected really fucking harshly

because I have no confidence in myself

Usually its more awkward than harsh but even if its harsh you can say "You know what, you're a fucking bitch. Thanks for sparing me the trouble".

Im gay

I fell you man, but every shot u dont take is a miss!

After my last GF I just stopped trying.
I’m not fuck ugly, I’m not totally broke, there doesn’t seem to be anything preventing me from doing so, other than an internal idea that I just don’t fucking care anymore.
So, Apathy, i think she broke my brain.

sauce?

this. I'm too bitch and can't flirt, fuck my life

Attached: 1451276881138.jpg (500x374, 26K)

sure i could, but the only people i would even consider asking out are my friends
and if i miss then ill feel awful, and i feel like ill always miss anyway, so i dont see the point in trying.

I do she's asleep on the couch with our dog right now.

Because I am a worthless human being.

I fell in love with a girl, and things didn't got far. And now I can't think about anyone else romantically.

And because, quite paradoxical, I have a unending sex desire. I can get hard to almost anything and everyone. And ended up doing things I regret.

Because I have to do the 12 steps of alcoholics anonymous

did you fucking rape someone user?

Because I'm here?

Because I'm 5'3

She's so sexxxy

Because I don't go out and talk to people.

Her penor wasn't feminine enough for you?

Attached: c71bf575869fd41389abb193f49130913b673dc5d7e1eeb05c6976538da30a88.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

salsa

No.

But I mean going out with married woman/ lying that I want a relationship to get in bed with someone/ having sex with literal stranger's. That kind of thing.

Off-topic but funny I thought, Pantera is Spanish for Panther, reflects their hair metal start

Cookie fortune?

Girls in general cheat. It's like comparing 70% to 75%. You're fucked either way.

hairy penis

men actually cheat significantly more, but even then its really low. its something like 10% for white women, 15% for white men, and then something like 30% for black men and 20% for black women

Gonna need to some evidence of that?

I did, but she wanted less and less of me, first we stopped having regular sex, then she would only see me once a week. I stopped talking to her for 4 months, then when I came back she would intentionally wait hours to respond to my texts. When I left the state she refused to even see me. The worst part was it’s not cause she was seeing someone else, but because she’s rather focus on herself and career. I saved this bitches life once, got her off domestic violence charges against me, and allowed her to amass a savings while living and getting set up rent free in the third largest city in the United States. Still love the cunt too. She’s under the impression we need to better ourselves, and we’ll get back together, but I don’t believe that life has its own plans for you, and why would I want to do that with such a heinous user. Nowadays I’m back to fucking tinder hoes, but like clockwork as soon as I cum, I remember I’m not as available as I thought I was, and immediately want to get out of there.

Attached: fd1450aae54db0edf3de95ceed7b56c99fc19b3eb6917dd5df4dd0a51cb20ae7.webm (301x542, 1.92M)

I've done nothing in the past five years to make it happen, but I've gradually been feeling better about that. Went to a brothel for my last birthday, it was the best sex I've had.

YOU FUCKERS WITH THE COCKS ARE MAKING ME HORNY BUT ANGRY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE VAGENE >:(

dont need the headache

based and redpilled

I've had 3 non-shopping related conversations this year. May I An Hero now?

Attached: 1564976852035.jpg (975x630, 129K)

Andy Milonakis was the best

Teens : bullied at school, considered myself average looking at best but usually ugly, no freedom from my family to go out, get a job, or make most personal decisions
Twenties : struggled through university, wasn't helped that my cunt of a sister moved back. She studied to be a doctor so she was the favourite child, so she was spoiled rotten and never held accountable for her behavior. Basically I was expected to be mindful of her needs, but she didn't act in similar fashion. Struggled to find work, whilst at uni I was misled to believe that if I took a retail job part-time then they'd force me to prioritize that over study and I'd be stuck there forever. After uni I applied everywhere I could for my degree field, 3 years since graduating I resorting to applying for the retail jobs I'd been lead to believe we're dead ends. GFC happened around this time, so tightening of belts for employers plus being a mediocre student that took twice as long at uni plus had no work experience meant I stayed unemployed and broke. Finally given a pity job at family business out in rural area far from city I lived.
Early thirties (now) : slightly overweight and starting to bald, only want time to myself for self-improvement but my family constantly intrude, thinking that since I have no life that they can impose on me to be their personal manservant. Live in the middle of fucking nowhere with barely any assets and no friends, cannot afford to go anywhere with better prospects. No desire to use social media, old acquaintances would either laugh at my misfortune or pity me in that way where they think you'd be happier if you had no ambitions for anything good in your life and instead became a metaphorical shit eater cleaning up for others

" I’m not totally broke, there doesn’t seem to be anything preventing me from trying in life, other than an internal idea that I just don’t fucking care anymore. So, Apathy, i think she broke my brain."

I completely feel your pain, but my problems don't stem from relationships. Hang in there and keep on pushing. Do what is good for you. Get out more.

Attached: Danicka mccellar.jpg (700x1023, 139K)

Why don't you and your wife have girlfriends yet?

Attached: 1566431745016.jpg (337x290, 56K)

Anxiety fucks me over when I speak to a girl