You dont know what its like to hate life til you wake up every morning wishing you never woke up because you hate...

you dont know what its like to hate life til you wake up every morning wishing you never woke up because you hate yourself that fucking much.

Attached: Pain.jpg (600x331, 52K)

Attached: 1539048538281.png (417x400, 174K)

Attached: 1556033811610.webm (720x536, 1.29M)

do a backflip

fuck you too fuck all of you

Attached: 1535930218065.jpg (300x271, 11K)

no shit sherlock

Attached: 1539812633198.jpg (720x757, 51K)

you dont know what life is until you wake up the morning after someone tried to fucking kill you.

grasp the scope of your preteen problems, child. i'd give anything to remember my fucking childhood.

i fucking hate waking up every day because everyday i wake up im me i think its bad enough

Attached: 1538572204419.png (500x490, 201K)

your little tangle with an aggressive person is so far below severe depression. you don't even know about it

life took a shit on me

my depression is so bad it prevents me from getting laid from having a normal relationship with my family girls friends and my own self. what do you know about waking up everyday wishing that the pain would someday end knowing that the next day it will be the same shit all over again.

why the fuck does everyone get to live a normal happy life while i have to fucking suffer

i have fucking night terrors and flashbacks to a moment in time that literally fucking ruined my life. i dont even speak to my mother anymore, and i moved out of state just to get away from what happened.

what the fuck have you done in response to all this
>wishing the pain would end
bullshit that even begins to compare? nothing.

waking up wanting to die is my fucking norm too, on my BEST of days.
but this isn't a fucking contest. this is a wake up call. your problems pale in comparison to those of others, which means you have 0 scope of yourself outside of your little world. wake up, go to work, or not, talk to family, or not, break up with gf, or not. first world problems that most wouldn't think warrant the end of your fucking existence.

if im still hanging on by a fucking thread while talking to the literal voices in my head, in a dark closet with the door locked, then you can hang on too.

everyone suffers. you just whine about it loudly.

im in my room every day. i cant work. i cant have a normal relationship. every fucking day i have to do the same routine until my muscle feel sore to the point where i have to stop then once they rest i do it all over again. i have no one to talk to about it. i fucking hate my life so much. im so miserable. i wish i could be happy. i wish i could be free.

Attached: D48A82B2-4048-426F-A0B5-C9BBC25FFB34.png (500x355, 73K)

>i wish i could be free.
free from what, the tedium of living a life that makes you unhappy? then fix it. you're bored with your routine. big fucking deal. change it. stop doing the same shit everyday, and stop talking to the same people if they make you feel like shit. you have no one to talk to about it? support groups are everywhere, just like licensed therapists who can prescribe medications to regulate whats clearly a chemical imbalance and little if nothing more.
every problem has a solution, and suicide is the fucking easy way out. it'd solve all your problems, sure. but create an infinite amount for the people in your life that do love and care about you, even if you're wallowing in your own self pity so much that you can't see it. and even if you have no one, like me, you still have no idea what death would even entail. how could you? you've never seen it before. you've never been affected by it, or threatened with it, or maybe even had your physical safety threatened in any way before today. short of a bully giving you a swirly in middle school, at best.

stick a fucking gun in your mouth and wait 15 seconds. it'll be the most productive 15 seconds of your entire life. the end of everything, the end of every memory you've had and every thing you've done in this life, every thought and every detail. the end of you. over what, feeling sore sometimes? give me a fucking break.

find some fascists to hate. we need more hate against fascists.

I do, user.

"oh im a pussy i cant deal with my problems life is so hard ooo" neck yourself cracker, i bet you dont even lift

heres a little poem il freestyle for u on the spot.

As i wake up to the bright, shining sun on this beautiful summer day
I realize
Im not a regular person. no
I am something else. Most would say they are alive. I am barely alive. Its what I like to call my state of existance. Barely hanging on. Its been this way so long that the loneliness doesnt even bother me anymore. Im used to it. I look in the mirror and see my visage. I let out a big sigh, knowing that this is who I am right now, and will be tomorrow, and the next day, and the next. Probably for another month, maybe two, three, who knows? I take my daily dose of THC to help with my pain, physical and mental. Now I must continue my process of healing. Until my muscles cant work anymore. Until I have to rest. Once my rest is over, I must repeat.

I lay down. Its night time and Im tired. I think to myself, wow, feels like I made a lot of progress today.
I wake up, wishing I never woke up. Its a new day. I realize that the progress I thought i'd made, is minimal. I am still the same man. I still hate myself.
The solemn song of a sad loner, yearning to breath free. A big trapped in its cage, with a lock so heavy that no matter how hard the bird tries to escape, the lock will only budge.
The bird looks at what it has. Food, shelter, water, a nice car, a phone, laptop.
And then the bird goes to sleep. The cycle repeats.

gosh man hows high school going? you wanna talk about it?

r/im14andthisisdeep

entire fucking /thread.

also

i have bad scars on my back and one on my face. i can never show myself in public anymore. iv fucked 25 different girls and this year this summer i havent had any pussy. iv been to hundreds of house parties, legendary ones. Im a fucking retired party legend. IV TASTED VICTORY MANY TIMES AND NOW....
I am ruined.
I am a freak.
I am disgusting.
I am a wierdo.
I am nothing.
Whatever your dealing with, you will never understand my pain.

And now, I will end this thread with this quote from Pain from Naruto. Pic related

"Do you understand pain a little now? If you don't share someone's pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn't mean you can come to an agreement. That's the truth"

-Nagato Uzumaki

Godspeed, all of you who suffer as I do. Goodnight

sure sounds like you place all of your self worth on your appearance and nothing more.

but you're right. ignore all the solutions to your problem and just suffer loudly while begging others to commiserate with your first world problems. thats a much better alternative than getting off your ass to fix any of it your damn self.

It takes a while to fix. A toll on the mind, body spirit, and soul. And that toll is why im here. Now surely you must understand. My back hurts. My wrists hurt. Everything hurts. Nothing feels right. -user

What the fuck is even this thread?

Yeah. it does take a while to fix.
but you're not even trying to fix it.
so that whole healing process hasn't even begun for you yet. what the first step requires is the humility it takes to admit that you're not the center of the universe, and that your problems can be solved if you at least TRY.

Fuck off incel weab

Bunch of whiny underage pussies in this thread. Everyone on Yea Forums hates their life. You're not special

Attached: 1546922768077.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Ultrafaggot

Iv been fixing it for a long time. Iv been trying for long. Its been at least a year now. Iv finally managed to fix it halfway. Iv made so much progress. My body just hurts now. As I said earlier it takes a toll.
I cant bang any girls because they will think im a freak if they see the real me.
My parents are pressuring me to find a job.
This is all that iv been dealing with and quite frankly, a job would be suicide for me.
I have no money.
I live off my parents money.
I suffer so much. So so much. The headaches, the body aches, the physical pain.
Iv suffered in silence for a long, long time.
If anyone found out that Iv been dealing with this, my reputation would be ruined.

The only thing that I have is

Memories.

A broken shell, full of memories and sorrow.
A fitting end, for the song of the suffering loner.

I really have to go now, my back is getting sore as I end this. It was nice vibing with you user. Im sorry someone tried to kill you. And trust me, Iv been in physical altercations before. Had my nose fucked up. Took me a while to fix that. hah. no really, I gotta go man. shoulders are starting to give up

Fuck you nigga. Fuck you

>for the song of the suffering loner
yeah you should have this poem engraved on your fucking tombstone. it'd be so much cheaper for your family to pay for, than yknow....supporting someone they love and care about until they can find a job.
jesus christ, you're not trying to do jackshit except give up. you're in pain, guess what. theres pain doctors for every single part of your body, and physical therapy. and medications. there is a solution to every fucking problem you just listed, but you're too blinded by some weird over romanticized fetish you have with suicidal ideation that you're not even trying to find them anymore.
you dont have money because you dont have a job. and because you dont have a job, you live with your parents. big fucking deal. work from home, or produce a product instead of offering a service that requires your physical presence. take up blacksmithing. im coming up with a million and one fucking solutions to these problems because they're THAT easy to fix. on your own. whatever man, goodnight. hope your death ends up looking really good on that poster in some preteens wall. how valiant and noble, your rotting corpse in the ground because you couldn't just get a fucking job.

Fuck you too nigga. Ima be a fucking fitness model. Then we'll see whos gonna rot in a fucking grave. Fuck you all who laugh at my pain and dont appreeciate my poetic style of expressing it on here. Fuck all of you. IM SWOLE AS FUCK NIGGA! WASSUP!

wow i'm really glad i'm not as much of a bitch as the people in this thread

jk. you were cool. but dont you worry about me. #bigdubsallsummer2k19 #wegongetthisdubbois #swoleniggashit #nopussygang #longergang #swoleniggagang #bigdubs #dubs #fuckyouallimout #reallifegang

Fuck you for laughing at my pain, you know who you are. Sincerely, Fuck you.

>ITT : Insecurity and attention seeking

Attached: 1273921241857.jpg (1408x1159, 210K)