How are things? Really?

How are things? Really?

Attached: A Child With Progeria.jpg (800x533, 53K)

I am talking to a girl for 45 days, we are each others best friends. I cant go back to college until i pay for last semester but im broke. My car is dying slowly, but i keep her going with my own hands. I am going to a buddies house tomorrow because theyre throwing a intervention for me. But hey Classic WoW comes out monday!

Why can't you get financial aid?

So... Looking up?

Not OP but most times they check your academic shit so if you owe money they wont give you more money until you pay.
Yes the money you need to pay for school you cant get until you pay your school

Not the best. My dad has been in prison since July for burning down buildings my grandparents property that I am very close to. I looked up to him heavily growing up but ever since my parents got divorced he has declined into drug abuse. When he lit the fire he was high on meth for over a week im pretty sure. The part that hurt most is I witnessed his decline. I havent gone to see him, he is still detained at the county jail, but older sister , mom, and uncle have. Grandparents hate him and whatever he left in their yard. He had lived there for the past 4ish years almost. My girlfriend of 18 months and I are splitting ways recently. She wants to take time to "heal herself" in her words. She was always very insecure about me doing stuff on my own or didnt like me going to hang out with friends. That kind of made me grow away from the relationship but when we split I still cried because it hurt. I loved her, think I still do. She wants to get back together later if we're neither of us haven't found anybody.
TL;DR dad did drugs, lost my girl

Make decent money, have an "okay" life, but I'm bored as shit and life feels grey. Wish there was an off button.

Uni is doing fine, I'm maybe in love with a close friend of mine but it could just be loneliness because I'm trying to leave a LDR

Im also just trying to keep myself occupied with friends or helping the grandparents when needed. Trying to get carts for a pen so I can be baked af, any recommendations??

Ever tried to do something different for one weekend, party, do drugs, drink a lot, talk to strangers ??

Not great OP.
I started dating this girl at work to get close to her son. It worked. I even get to take him to camp with me. Tight little thing. But I'm starting to think its wrong to make a girl like you just so you can fuck her little boy.

pig and elephant DNA just won't splice

Things could hardly be better. I'm kickin' ass, makin' cash, and crushin' puss. I honestly wish I could do something to help you guys struggling, but no one wants to here from happy people.

Attached: mgtow logo.jpg (412x606, 23K)

i feel lonely. i really wanna cuddle with someone

sorta average i am fortunate in a lot of ways but also i have ehlers danlos and some other bullshit chronic health condition stuff so i feel like shit most of the time physically. im not depressed but just constant pain and fatigue all day every day is a real drag and it has sort of forced me into being a neet which i never was previously. thanks for asking

You could do something for my by buying me Remnants From the Ashes for PS4. That’d help me a lot seeing as I’m broke as fuck

pretty shit

Don't let your Dad's problems be your problems. He'll clean up and make it back if he wants to bad enough.

Look around at girls looking at you. Show interest in them and get another girl. Breakups, especially bad ones like divorces, mean the chick takes a step down in her next relationship and the guy takes a step up. Every divorce I've seen turns out like that in two years.

If you try to get back together with your ex-chick, she'll just use you and lose all respect for you. Hold your head up and go your own way. You can't make people love you, but you can always find new people attracted to you.

You're on hard times and need to be selfish. No one else is going to care about you as much as you can. Take care of yourself and distance yourself from trouble.

Be somebody. Everyone wants to know a somebody.

Pretty god damn terrible. Work six days a week 7-5. Girlfriends been in Europe w rich parents for the past 2 weeks. Think shes been cheating on me with a fucking Chad. I've spent like 3 grand on this bitch in the past couple months and she pulls this shit. Fucking wack

Gotta go back too school soon, so now I'm gonna be dropping cash on that. At least I have a hella disposable income right now to go and feed the fuckin liquor lmao

You need a challenge. When was the last time you won a race, fight, or made a strike in bowling? What do you do?

Fight Club was written for guys like you. No need to go to those extremes, though. You've got the win in you or you wouldn't have a comfortable life. You've just gotten stuck in your comfort zone.

Take up triathlon or jiu jitsu. Get ranked in something. Don't be afraid to fail or be judged. People get bored because they don't get out of their comfort zone. Be the best at everything you touch.

If you want to go out, go out in a blaze of glory, not pushing a damn button.That might be a huge waste in your case. Think back to some happy times and I'll bet you were kick ass at something. Get back to kickin' ass.

i'm failing college and i can't hold a job for more than a month. that and i'm 50k in the hole because of college.

Begging is a suck start. Get yourself unbroke. Go outside. I don't know much about your situation, but I'm pretty sure if I wanted to help you, the last thing I'd do is buy you another video game.

Attached: lard ass gamer.jpg (500x461, 176K)

Attached: 98vmug.jpg (228x320, 9K)

Tell me if this looks familiar. Don't fear Chad. Be Chad. You work harder than anyone I've heard of in quite awhile. Save that money for yourself. Quit white knighting for women. No presents, dates, free drinks. Hook up and let the betas pay the bills.

You need your money more than she does. You need a better gf, too. One that's actually attracted to you and not what you can do for her. They're out there. Just look around for the women looking at you. Don't waste your time trying to convince women to love you. It doesn't work like that. To some women out there you are Chad. Enjoy them and ignore the rest.

Attached: cuck betas.jpg (900x713, 165K)

Drop out of college now and get a job. I took a factory job for a year and the experience was so boring and robotic it changed my attitude about college. You can also pay off some of your debt.

Currently passing the night hours until I can go try to eat at my local church. I’m literally flat broke as I’m fighting to get my pay as stated in an unfulfilled design contract. It was a huge chunk of this years income and the payment has been so dragged out that I’m now broke by the time I’ll pass in court about it. Only a week or two until paid by recent client. Tough time though, outta rice and beans already

My fuckin man. Shit like that genuinely helps sometimes dude!

Trying to get into auforce as a nurse bc working in the civilian sucks. No pension.
Wont find out if i get accepted until oct/nov
Till then work as slave fag for a hospital but eh. I can still afford my games and chicken tendies so its not all bad

Where's her O face? Is she aware she's being fucked?

I'm curious as to why you can't hold a job. You'll hate my advice, but the guys who have taken it have all thanked me.

Join the military. Take like six months to quit dope and seriously shape up and join the toughest squad that will take you - Marines, French Foreign Legion.

This will do all sorts of good for you. You'll have your $50K paid off in a 4 year stint. You'll have more than enough GI Bill to get a degree. Probably even grad school.

You'll develop real skills in case college doesn't work for you. Best of all, you'll be beginning a life of bad assery that will give you years of pleasure.

The military isn't for everyone, but it might be a better option that you might think. If you have a single mother, you will have to stand up to her. All single mothers want their sons to get degrees for bragging rights. They don't want you to get hurt. But, until you take some real risks, you're never going to see any real rewards.

It might sound trite to join the military, but it's just right for students in your position. Plus, get real, check the pic. Who'd you rather have a fight with.

Attached: marine before and after.jpg (1200x504, 154K)

Excellent advice. I'm the one who suggested he join the military. Student loans and costs are a horrible thing holding back a lot of talent. A break to get some real skills never hurts.

Good luck to you, man. It sounds like you've sussed a good path. Are you working those effing 12 hour shifts. I always hate getting shots at the 11th hour.

She's hiding it so the beta cucks won't know what she really enjoys and the type of man she really likes.

Attached: cuck life.jpg (923x1600, 268K)

Okay by me.

Attached: dirty old man by dumpster.gif (500x384, 270K)

>(You)
Thanks for the support. I'm an oldfag and went through the same shit in my late teens to twenties. I wish I had some old ass tell me the truth about money, women, and the joys of bad assery. Luckily I got there myself in my mid-20s. You young guys are too concerned with other people when you should be concentrating on your own futures. If you waste your 20s, you waste your life. It's a frightfully narrow window.

Yep and if shtf ill chart towards the end, might stay an hour after, my unit manager will gripe. But not as bad as when i did medsurg
But its what ever. Long day, do some good for my pts, rack up karma points, play games.

What about you?

Be careful, black market thc cart put me in hospital for respiratory problems.. Was off work 18 days.. Still coughing 4 weeks later.. Know your source or stick to green.

What do you design and why don't people pay? Are they just being cheap assholes. When I started in web development I came across fucks like that. Learned that the clients you turn down determine your success much more than the ones you accept.

They're not going well. I've had suicidal depression since I was 10 and every day my brain has told me to kill myself. I tried in April this year, ended up in the hospital. I've been trying to build a life worth living, the meds make my behavior outside change but the thoughts persist despite many attempts to distract or change them. I'm giving myself until I'm 25, which is about 2 years give or take, and if I'm still miserably suicidal I'm going to kill myself.

Nobody knew of the last part but me until now. Something I had to get off my chest. Not necessarily asking for help or pity mainly just ranting into the ether.

I'm an old fag. Almost 60 and worked for myself since the early 90s. Got into some trouble in my early 20s and joined the Navy. Legal and financial troubles went away. Started a life of both technical repair and general bad assery.

Came out wanting to open a garage, but couldn't find a space or get a start. Worked for a garage and discovered that it sort of sucked.

I've started and sold a string of businesses since: a cleaning service, small engine shop, scooter/motorcycle shop, web development business, web server network, and a network security business which recently sold to a big company. Now I'm retired. (GFcalls it retireded).

I boxed and still train as a boxer. I haven't fought since my 40s. Took up triathlons when I quit fighting. If I can't fight I'd better be able to run:) Quit 3 years ago.

I don't think any man can be happy if he's not kickin' ass, makin' cash, and crushin' puss.

Attached: i got the goods.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

What is it you need to do by 25 to not kill yourself? Is this the result of some trauma? It must be obsessive. How have you coped this long?

Im a paranoid schizophrenic that actually successfully gotten off his meds without a psychotic break. (For over several years) finally got a good paying job and I'm about to move out of my mother's basement. A lot of big strides in my life, but I feel so alone. This life wasn't what I thought it would be. It's full of trials and tribulation. I feel pretty sad most days. At least I'm sober now, sometimes I just want to quit, but quitting is no longer an option. I met this dude off Yea Forums and nothing came out of it, but what did I really expect.. I've been dealing with mental illness for a decade now. At least that failure has me twice as motivated to pump out more results. For what, I don't know.

25 is a self imposed limit basically. I'm trying to build a life worth living and if by then I can even find just one thing or reason to not do it then I won't.

It's not necessarily one thing I think, more of a culmination of smaller events that lead up to me feeling this way. Moving schools, getting bullied, and having to experience the death of very close family/friends at a very young age. Not all at the same time but they certainly didn't help.

I've coped this long by living for other people basically. I built my existence to make other people happy so I could at least feel a little useful. My main reason was my parents but it turned out my dad is a pedo and he's facing heavy jail time, and my mom isn't really emotionally available, understandably, to be a supportive figure.

So one day when the foundation I built my life upon crumbled I had nothing left and that's when I attempted suicide. I need to find something else, and start living for me, but the mental and physical toll of resisting the urge to off myself every day is wearing me down.

Boring and slightly frustrating.
I don't know what or who I'm supposed to wait for anymore. I could be a vagrant for the next month, and chances are hardly anything would change with my family and friends.

Thanks for the motivating dubs! I got a hold of a Navy recruiting officer a couple of weeks ago, I just need to turn in medical paperwork to move the process along.