*africanizes your DNA*

>*africanizes your DNA*
Whitebois can’t resist black booty

Attached: E3DB509F-B557-4C04-ACEA-09CFC82EC6E5.png (500x332, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/
npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ILUVBLACKPUSSYLICKLICKLICK!!!!

Ya goddamn right

Let her Africanize you

Attached: 8465055E-2F13-4208-BB66-338A0A47CB5B.jpg (618x411, 26K)

Can't resist? I've never tried to. Black pussy is best pussy.

You mean by decrease my offsprings IQ by average 1.5 standard deviations?

It Is. no other can compete with the chocolate pussy

Attached: A1B90FC9-DD78-412E-A232-3352C8B0849F.jpg (2000x1501, 255K)

Wmbf makes high IQ offspring plus they’ll have strong immune systems

Attached: 6428D3A4-E70E-4FA3-8F72-90F085694B6A.jpg (498x750, 49K)

Bump

Attached: 328D8DCC-B349-4DEA-AE7C-9ECB1A54A8CA.jpg (1080x1349, 148K)

If I could put a bullet in every nigger I'd feel bad only because I also didn't kill the halfbreeds.

Attached: 1565744546971.jpg (960x960, 57K)

*Casts a repel spell*

>Let her Africanize you
Only if she forces herself on me

*gets africanized*

Attached: tumblr_onh6wfER8f1usrt4so5_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 246K)

Attached: 375x250.jpg (334x250, 8K)

FUCK YOU, I KILL HER AND COMMIT SUICIDE

Attached: 339801E0-9BB9-4E71-91B8-1663140C6730.jpg (615x937, 55K)

Sounds like someone needs to get africanized

Attached: CF2BEAC0-5AEB-45A8-8011-6546EEF7B250.jpg (474x842, 48K)

das rite user, Ja'Quan will spare your family's life but you have to pound this ass on the daily for a year.

Attached: 965_1000.jpg (1000x1242, 191K)

or fried chicken with mayonnaise

Getting Africanized is the best thing that ever happened to me. Have one child from the marriage and hopefully another soon. Oh yeah. These white supremacy ass hats can keep their sickly women with weak genes. Dumbasses.

>daily for a year.
Only a year?

Good luck with that. You can’t resist that fine ebony booty forever.

>*bounces off her big jiggly ebony ass like a shield*
>*your genes get africanized*

Attached: C22B1DEF-179E-450A-A4FE-52B08C131261.jpg (303x718, 66K)

Nah. Don't want to add raw sewage to a pristine pool

Attached: 1564618923315m.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1565912781453.jpg (1024x684, 34K)

Your children will always been inferior to my ebony and ivory mixed kids. Strengthen the gene pool idiot.

No see you don't dilute, you enhance. The only choice for that is more god-like DNA and the Annunaki were the last one to do that for us white people so..... no. You don't trade down.

Vocabulary Scores for Black and White Three- and Four-Year-Olds, 1986–94
“It has narrowed since 1970, but the typical American black still scores below 75 percent of American whites on most standardized tests.2 On some tests the typical American black scores below more than 85 percent of whites.”

Go to bed mossad

That's because they'd rather learn the watered down blanglish called ebonics than actual civilized languages.

Muh testz

Attached: 80DD55F4-05C7-4718-98FC-FE212360FDEA.jpg (750x921, 157K)

Go “enhance” your pure dna by fucking your sister dumbass. Show me a scientific source that backs up your asinine claims.

Show me the rates for only black kids that had a dad or specifically the offspring of wmbf relationships. It's more than likely a culture issue. i.e, black americans have almost no positive culture

Right because that has to do with race rather than socioeconomic and cultural issues.

DEGENERATE THREAD

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 19K)

Show me yours first because there is zero scientific evidence mixing races that are clearly opposite ends of the spectrum have any added benefits.

Cope harder faggot

Not our fault ghettos are filled with the darkies. We didn't put them there, they did it to themselves. No one is keeping them there but their own. But hey, whatever. Keep playing the victim card.

the only alternative to species-mixing is incest? lol nice try

>enslaving a race didn't offset them in the years to come economically
uh

I’ll sacrifice my own statements just to prove yours are just as wrong. Race is a socioeconomic construct and has no biological meaning.

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2017/science-genetics-reshaping-race-debate-21st-century/

Bros I have this black girl texting me and she is hot as fuck and she has big ass titties. I don't know if I should date her because she's liberal as fuck but she's nice as hell and her brother is a punk hood rat and her dad is some scary ass big dude but damn she is fine as hell should I do it or cut her off? I'm fucking white btw but like she digs white guys and this may be my only time to fuck a black girl idk guys

You’re right. It isn’t our fault. However, to pin this down to a racial issue is just not correct.

Banks and financial institutions literally decided where black people could live. Physical maps existed, showing where blacks were allowed to live. Most of the current black areas can be directly tied to the redlining that occurred after WW2. You probably know this and are just hoping others don't know this so that your racism doesn't have to answer to facts.

So if Jews that were actually enslaved for thousands of years before a couple of dutchman convinced Mbutu of the Wachutu tribe to sell their own people, and they are successful in almost everything they do, what are the darkies excuses?

Good god

She took a big one

Where do you get this bullshit you spew? Species mixing? We are all humans and there is no genetic difference in producing offspring with a white or black woman.

I do know this but I also know its not 1942 anymore, but 2019, they can live anywhere, yet CHOOSE to live in ghettos and be victims of their own people's violence for no other reason they think its as good as it gets. Meanwhile, Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington are just standing there shaking their million dollar heads at the rest of youse guys.

3000 years ago vs 200 years ago. Hmmm, crazy how jews recovered from slavery in only 2800 years and the negros can't even do the same thing in 150 years?? They must all be lazy and stupid. What's white people's excuse for jews being more powerful than them? Can we finally get you fags to acknowledge that white people are inferior to jews using your same logic of why blacks are supposedly inferior to whites?

But you're a retarded white faggot anyway. IQ wouldn't be affected

Here's the deal: I breed black women with my white DNA if you reinstate black slavery. The offspring would then be my productive property instead of a detriment to society.

There are multiple levels of human evolution too. We are 97% the same to Chimpanzees but you don't see the rest of us climbing trees and throwing shit at each other.

Go back to Tumblr

White people are Juden too dipshit. So barring a few million in Israel vs a few hundred millions "whiteys" of the Juden Force, your statement is incorrect.

Nothing will ever convince you that you’re not a superior “race”. Be safe brother. Don’t let that tiki torch accidentally burn down your double wide.

The government issued a redlining fine to a bank as recently as 2015 because Associated Bank was purposely denying loan applications from blacks and latinos for areas in and around Milwaukee and Chicago. Redlining was still a major practice for many banks into the 1980s. There were interviews with Baltimore citizens after Trump's comments about how "no human would want to live there" and there was a general consensus from black Baltimore residents that they would rather live somewhere else and would gladly move if they had the money.

My Mutts will be superior

Attached: 6FA73577-5BE9-4403-9950-9C8799D4F48B.png (750x1334, 788K)

our fucking conquering and colonizing ancestors didnt give a flying fuck about fucking the natives. why the fuck should we?

who cares?

Natives are great people, but black people ahh...

So all the white supremacists that hate jews are fully aware that they're juden? Last I checked, there were already white europeans by the time Judea was established.

Holy fuck, source?

>my facts and arguments aren't valid but who cares
if you just want to say stupid shit, you can stick with "fuck nighers they r dum" instead of making an argument that has no basis in logic or reality

If they actually looked even close to this good, then yeah.

im not the person you were talking to, but who cares if based jews were keeping blacks and whites seperate

and our ancestors fucked many black women when they colonized Africa dummy

>flushing your genetic lineage down the toilet like a badly shat turd
No thanks.

probably the black communities that were directly affected by the policies that kept their areas poor and hopefully white communities who don't like their state having 10 of the top 25 cities with the highest murder rates just because we've got a few super impoverished black communities.

I have almost completly pure euro gene with only a .02% of which are supposedly asian. I for one am an absolute fiend for black girls and unironically want to breed with the darkest women i can find.

No they didn't, looking at empirical data africa has the lowest biracial individuals per capita.

Are you literally an Israeli operative? Saying shit like "Who cares if the jews intentionally started class and racial warfare so that we never come together to realize that they're controlling the world?"

*a different negress extracts the semen from your still-warm ballsack and impregnates herself with it*

That’s true

Attached: 00D9A5FE-F3DE-492D-82AA-7837A51FAA41.jpg (1440x1521, 232K)

I've heard of this but I've never really found places to learn more about it. You got any more sources or books for this?

I mostly learned about it from history and social studies courses in high school and college, but I found the case from 2015 by just googling "redlining" and there's a wikipedia article that's decent. I can try to find a better link about historical redlining as opposed to the current state of it.

Attached: costume-sexy-ami-seq-playboyblack_4.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

I'm a white dude but i've tasted black pussy twice and it was the best taste ever.

I would marry a girl who tasted that good, but since they were hookers that wasn't in the cards.

May these threads continue to proliferate.

Attached: 0buv7ld4iei31.jpg (2149x2142, 798K)

I remember when baboons were attractive to me, good thing I never bred one

Well if you would I'd like to hear about it. If not you're good, just point the way. Kind of tired of Yea Forums idiots not taking actual things like this into account and doing the run around of arguing.

Would throat fuck this nigger

npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america
This is an article specifically citing govenrment sponsored redlining. The clearest examples come from Levittown, where they developed a bunch of houses (it was pretty much the first suburb) and then literally wrote it into codes and laws that black folk couldn't buy those houses because they thought it would lower property values. So blacks were forced into urban housing developments where they owned nothing, while white folk, who were often lower class than the black families, were able to buy houses and get an investment in the housing market.

Interesting, thanks user.

Don't get me wrong. Black people could be doing a lot more to help out their communities, like building strong family units and developing a culture that promotes education and wealth-accumulation, but the government really tried hard to keep black people down for a long time.

no problem. There's definitely a way to look at facts and statistics and still be racist, but it seems that most of the time, people on this site are racist simply because they're ill-informed or not informed about certain issues. Nice to not be called a jew for once just because I present contrary facts.

>race is just a socioeconomic concept
>posts zero genetic studies to disprove the claim

Bait tear. Genetic variations of humans exist due to evolution and enviorment.

When you look for a definition of race, it's actually super difficult to pinpoint a definition that works. Some genetic variations are common among people from opposite sides of the world. People that live in neighboring countries sometimes have ridiculously different genetic variation. For instance, there are white people that are actually much more genetically similar to certain black tribes than they are similar to other whites. If you go based on skin color, you'll find that Mexicans and Arabs would often be the same race, Central Africans and southern asians would be in the same group, but when you look at the genetic similarity between those groups, it's very slim.

k