Atheist now close friends with Christians, cause of the company and moral support. Is that a bad thing...

Atheist now close friends with Christians, cause of the company and moral support. Is that a bad thing? has anyone gone through something similar?

Attached: atheist-evolution-d001003818333.png (1000x554, 102K)

I moved to a new state where I have no family or friends. These fellas did some remodeling around my house, and we kind of hit it off. Next thing you know I'm at their homes meeting their families and enjoying some nice BBQ's. Soon after they started reading me some bible verses, and I was like "WTF!? this people only want me to join their church/cult. Oh, hell nah!"

But I can't stop their advances. It feels nice to be invited to events, and having them over. They even fixed a few thing around my house free of charge. FUCK! I feel like a total fraud, and I don't have the heart to tell them the truth. I'm in too deep.

Attached: history.jpg (639x768, 100K)

stfu no one cares.

Fucking idiot

Just tell them you aren't religious...

well here's the thing, you're not an atheist

>well here's the thing, you're not an atheist

no bro, I'm a full blown atheist. And I actually envy the ppl who think they are going to heaven and meeting all their dead relatives, and walking in pathways made of gold.

For me, it's lights out once I'm dead. I only have the now. And I can only depend on luck and my wits. I have no invisible man looking over my dumb ass.

Attached: 1477151540643.jpg (728x960, 61K)

you're not an atheist dude, you just think you are. real atheists don't envy religious people at all.

I grew up in a secular family, but I'm sure that many religions have followers who are there due to custom, norms, and acceptance. I doubt that 100% of followers are believers.

I thought *letippy* threads died back in 2009. Real niggas are occulist now.

If you’re an atheist, as soon as you die, lights out, you’re dead. No memories, no salvation or eternal punishment. Therefore, there is no ultimate penalty for anything you do. Go full blown anarchy. Once you’re dead none of your crimes will matter to you.

This. If anyone were a true athiest they would have this mindset. Who give a fuck if you go to prison. Oh no more opportunities to cause chaos what ever shall I do.

being atheist doesn't mean that you're a bad person. I don't donate to churches, but I have help many ppl directly.

And it doesn’t mean you’re a good person either. There’s no reason to be good or bad.

Every atheist I have met is dumb. They always indulge in nothing but their own pleasure, and they will betray you as they believe there is nothing more to life than their own senses as they are empty, perhaps even dead inside and have no reason to be loyal to you or their nation. Do not do business with atheists, they believe in no God and cannot be dealt with, same for niggers except "God" in this case is "civilization".

If you're too dumb to realize it's a fucking miracle beyond coincidence that you're conscious inside a physical organism, you really don't deserve an afterlife OR friends. I am sorry you don't realize this, OP.

>If anyone were a true athiest they would have this mindset. Who give a fuck if you go to prison. Oh no more opportunities to cause chaos what ever shall I do

Bullshit. Who wants to be in prison? I rather be in my comfy living room. See here's the thing.. if you are only being good cause someone is looking over you. You are Fake! wtf? don't you have a moral compass.

Doesn't it feel bad to kick a kitten out of your own heart? Who give a fuck about an invisible made believe god.

Attached: WRONG.jpg (952x500, 53K)

If you’ve been accepting their invites to BBQs and allowed them to repair your stuff, as well as read bible verses to you and the other people around you; that probably means someone or something has something planned for you. Not to sound like a zealot with that last part, but at least give faith a chance. Go get a bible and read some stories from it, go to community service events with your neighbors’ church. Hell, maybe even go to church on occasion. It doesn’t hurt to try new things and create new memories and experiences; maybe you’ll become faithful in the process and lose your envy for Christians and other religious people. So go out there and not just get a life, but an afterlife too.

How is it bad? You will finally see the light. You are wrong we not monkeys asshole. A monkey didnt fuck a fish and make humans. If evolution was real we would see it all the time. We dont.

So, your heart talks to you? Mine pumps blood.

>A monkey didnt fuck a fish and make humans. If evolution was real we would see it all the time. We dont.

You need to open are real book for once. that's not how evolution works.

Attached: 1434650200301.jpg (950x1828, 802K)

>So, your heart talks to you? Mine pumps blood

it's a figure of speech. It's all in the brain.

Attached: 1450145012283.png (444x570, 664K)

If you’re an expert on evolution, then where did the first bacteria and marine life come from? They couldn’t have been made from some combination of water, rock, sand, etc. because those things, no matter what combination they’re used in or in what way they’re used, they cannot produce life. They couldn’t have fell from space because they would’ve burned in the atmosphere. The sun couldn’t have made them from the Earth’s surface or any part of the planet because the ozone layer didn’t exist when life first came about. They couldn’t have come from underground because dirt, rocks, metals, and other underground elements cannot provide a sustainable food source for any life living in or around it. Even worms can’t sustain themselves with conditions like that because they don’t even eat dirt; they eat bacteria and dead matter. It couldn’t have been magic, dumb luck, or some stupid destiny either because how come Earth and it’s properties were made and calculated just so that life could flourish here; when every other planet in the universe is lifeless? So what explanation do you have for me and any other users on this thread regarding the origins of life and evolution now that I’ve proved almost every single possibility to be false?

>And it doesn’t mean you’re a good person either. There’s no reason to be good or bad.

I guess you're right. As long as you're not affecting other people who gives a fuck what u do.

Do what feels right.

Attached: 1493649407698.jpg (599x264, 53K)

That is, other than the actions which God did to create this universe you live in.

Fixed it.

Attached: troof.png (1000x554, 92K)

Attached: 1521005737070.jpg (400x366, 41K)

Your high school biology class should have introduced the Miller-Urey experiment to you, a demonstration that suggests that organic compounds could form naturally after Miller and Urey approximated the Earth's early conditions. The experiment supports the idea that life could have begun spontaneously. Of course, no one will definitively know how life started.
>proved every single possibility false
now you're just trolling. you didn't prove anything, there are actual theories supporting the hypothesis that life began naturally. You also can't prove God created life because there's no proof. Both scientists and religious experts don't know how life started. I'm not saying religion is shit (I like religion as a system of ethics), but you cannot falsify every claim that you feel is wrong because you're just as wrong.

hahahaha, good one.

Attached: 1494100248728.png (610x457, 530K)

Wtf are talking about this as if it wasn’t suppose to happen at all? Can all of you fuck nuts act like normal people and just like a person for reasons?! Stop looking for minor bullshit that you don’t like and just accept that not everyone is gonna like and hate the things you do.

Correct...we laugh at the religious

Organisms live in the most hostile of environments...so your assumption that they couldn't have arrived from elsewhere is false

Attached: tip.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

Not entirely true though, personally, I envy a couple of commodities of churches, especially the community and the links to other people, I've met a couple of faggots that get pretty well paid jobs because the pastor has some connections

The idea of "God" as we know it wouldn't answer these questions either. You could apply the same question with how life on earth started, but asking who or how was god created. You would really have to swallow the "God has always existed" thing.

Nothing wrong with good religious people.

Religion is a way to get morals to the masses. Look at how most people are these days, better be a bit more religious, then the degeneracy there is nowadays.

Without god some people have no boundries, and start turning into incels.

Btw, muslims are incels as well, other religions are fine.

Just return the favours. A good neighbour is imoortant. Be part of the community. You are not a fraud, they just assume you are a christian as well, just be honest.