Baby faced and can't grow a beard,what do?

Baby faced and can't grow a beard,what do?

Attached: 15739300321_c875ddaf84_b.jpg (1024x1024, 251K)

Stomp a tranny to death

get big

I heard that instead getting lean and with low body fat makes your face look more attractive and less "baby faced"

drink your own piss and put icyhot on your balls

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 10.34.18 PM.png (802x1024, 1.08M)

Uhhhhh

UHHHHHHHHHHH

Do more push-ups, squats, and bench press...

Also, turn 18. Inb4underageb&

trannies take drugs and start growing beards. Do the same drugs work on men that can't grow beards?

I'm 20 lol

I’m 25, same boat. Is what it is. Can’t do much about genetics. Kind of pathetic a beard matters that much to you.

Why do you think a beard matters that much to me?

Just said I can't grow one so no one says that lol

Because you made the thread.

Well there's your problem...

First off, you need more testosterone. As stated, do more of those specific exercises, and eat more protein... Also, shave every day for now...

In the mean time, can you at least grow a goatee and/or sideburns? Nothing wrong with a partial beard for now...

Im 40 and still have almost no facial/body hair. Fuck these morons i still go to bars and clubs and pull bitches half my age. Use it to your advantage because it is one.

That's a dumb conclusion

I care about my looks,not the beard like you said.

Sideburns,yeah,goatee not so much.

I do think it is gonna be an advantage later on,but right now I'm 20 and look like I'm 16

Kill yourself scrub.

Pic related : is me

Attached: FB_IMG_1566702118686.jpg (720x489, 34K)

minoxidil

I have the exact opposite. I could grow a beard in like 4 days.

That looks terrible lol

You look like you're tripping your ass off on LSD because you don't have anything else in your life

Jealous neckbeards

Yikes,you okay buddy?

Must be the LSD talking lmao

Nothing. Beards are a fad and most guys under 40 with one look like a hipster fag.

Besides, who the fuck wants to look old? Old has NEVER been in and never will.

Dawwwwww, look at the widdle guy

Attached: man the fuck up.jpg (605x300, 34K)

shut up you fucking retard

Embrace the shota lifestyle, become a faggot (this shouldn't be hard for you, OP), go to the gym and get cardio bunny body. A nice bara lifter should decide you are his mate within a few weeks and claim you off the treadmill. Do not fight this, accept your new roll as a housewife.

Smash highschool puss faggot.