This motherfucker is a youtuber called "peluchin entertaiment" but he has created another channel called "Akatsukito暁"

This motherfucker is a youtuber called "peluchin entertaiment" but he has created another channel called "Akatsukito暁".
He is a Cat abuser and, please, help the Spanish-speaking YouTube community to get this motherfucker in jail or something, This can not go unpunished, Any help is appreciated.

This is the channel :

youtube.com/watch?v=PvHitr-z0R8&has_verified=1

Attached: gato.png (574x766, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insucopuntaarenas.cl
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytc1Tfl4Pp0
change.org/p/ministerio-de-justicia-justicia-contra-el-maltrato-animal-45331720-70b6-4ec6-9a4b-8c3802ef274e
youtube.com/channel/UCVcwHZ0Wq7oDDbWCgVqdQdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this guy Japanese or a shitskin?

What’s so bad about what he’s doing? Where’s all this emotion coming from, user?

No, he is Chilean, he just posted his name like that

He killed about 4 cats, and he's abusing this little cat, ¿Do you really think that is not bad?

No, he is Chilean, he just posted his name like that

He killed about 4 cats, and he's abusing this little cat, ¿Do you really think that is not bad?

Okay, I gotta say I can’t go full edgy and be like “hur dur I have no emotions towards this”, I get why you’d see this as fucked up. He’s not stealing other people’s cats is he? They’re just his and he decided to destroy some of his property? Would it be more ethical if he ate them afterwards so the meat doesn’t go to waste? Like if you went out and caught and killed a rabbit in your backyard and cooked it and ate it it’s pretty common. I get the torture part is pretty disheartening. I just really wanna know your view point of this, I’m not trying to be cruel here

Sorry, I have several cats, and the pain it feels to lose one is very big, and seeing that this guy ADOPTS cats and then kills them, is simply devastating, if I bought them it would be a little more "moral" (what true it is an atrocity anyway)

It's the fact that he is harming them for the sole purpose of causing them pain. He isn't killing them to eat them in a quick manner, he's slowly torturing them for the sake of making them suffer.

It's fucking evil.

Personal Information:
Rut (?): 21.391.808-7
Name: Matías Ignacio Vera Oyarzo
Nationality: Chilean
Civil Status: Single
Sex: Male
Profession: Unemployed
Date of Birth: September 19, 2003
Address information:
Street: Patagona
Street Number: 2845
School: insucopuntaarenas.cl
his house is a total shithole (just like him)

Thank you very much my friend

Video and channel have been already taken down

How? that was quick, so what's next do we file a police report or something?

If someone knows how to report him to a international court or something like that, it will became a real hero, i would aprecciate that

How can we report him to the police? Behavior like this in a fully developed human being tends to progress

Do we have any chilean anons here? Would make the task much easier.

well you bring up the legality of it as the issue that keeps you from acting against it, but this is four chan, remember scientology? organized religion is legal but scientology is evil, so fourchan decided to act against it, point is, this kind of dilema is what gives fourchan a chance to be what it once was famous for, a chaotic-autistic force that can pull off shit the normie world cant, so yeah, im in

wait.. im from chile, is he from santiago?

How do you know that's not just some random person's info?

I think so

Because the data conccords whit the poor public information that was exposed

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytc1Tfl4Pp0

someone found him on youtube last year, im from chile and i was browsing just now, aparently he has multiple denounces, let me read more

that wouldn't be the sole purpose if he's recording and uploading the videos, as well
it takes an exhibitionist sadist for that extra fucked up step.

Hernando de Magallanes 847, Punta Arenas, Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile

dunno how to read a chilean adress my guy, but seems to be it due to the shit show on the comments.

What are your animal abuse laws in Chile? Can we nail this guy? Is he protected because of he is under 18?

Do you really think that shithole Chile would give a shit about some poor faggot killing cats?

hey theres a petition to bring the asshole to justice its in spanish, but it basically denounces the whole deal change.org/p/ministerio-de-justicia-justicia-contra-el-maltrato-animal-45331720-70b6-4ec6-9a4b-8c3802ef274e

shit hes really far, like half the country away

He lives in punta arena, in Chile,
The direction is Hernando de Magallanes 847.
Thats the direction, the second part is the city and the region

the more you know.

i read an article in spanish about and it says it is punished by law, but in my countru the animal cruelty law is not really very harshfully enforced, i pasted a link to a petition on change.org to bring atention to it, maybe if you guys sign up it could gain momentum

you posted this yesterday
nypa

we are no shithole user, im chilean and im trying here, so are other people in my country, animal cruelty laws are very new here, so if you wanna help sign the petition

Change.org doesn't do shit, it's basically a site just to bring awareness to an issue.

yes, but if that counter goes up i can mae the effort to get it to the news on chile

>insucopuntaarenas.cl
Do you have a picture of his house?

>nypa
not a personal army, but a mass of individuals that have been known to act on common whim

you know how media like them juicy numbers

Nope, i posted this today

Thats a fake news, he wasnt punished

If some based chilean could kill this kid that'd be great

Thats too extreme, and he will not pay the pain that he makes feel to the cats

That's his school, we don't have his address although it be great if we had, we just file a police report or something or dox the shit out of him and Let nature take its course.

Attached: 1564893379816.jpg (480x853, 22K)

didnt say he was, the article says hes been denounced several times, and that the act is punishable under the new animal cruelty law, but he hasnt been brought to justice yet, so signing the petition to get shit moving would be a way to actually help get shit going

Break his legs until he becomes a cripple. Let's see him try to harm a cat again without his legs.

bro if u're gonna try and raise awareness for something like this, make a discord and link it.
We need shit to store data in and something to stay in.
This thread is gonna die at some point and we're gonna get nowhere.
>checkmate

Attached: 1533763488799.jpg (326x251, 25K)

Thats better

sorry for the crap english hahaha

Can u make a discord?

user I normally don’t agree with doing things like this but good job, this guy had it coming just killing animals for no reason at all is messed up

not op, im not familiar with discord, but if you make one ill join and help translate the info for you guys

This, but I'd also cut off his dick too

Yea Forums is fucking back

Ok, im on my way

nice

This. A Discord would be perfect for reuninting anons interested in this cause and not having the thread die over time. If some user could do this it would be based.

Fuck off then and human beings with souls try and stop a monster.

P.s. you're a worthless faggot

This. I'll join for sure

Lurking for nostalgia vibes

Keep up the good work guys

How i can post the Discord link? i cant because it says its spam

i volunteer for translations and social media, im from chile, im half a country away but ill help with whatever i can

Bumping to keep thread alive. Do we know if he has a Facebook or insta? Doxxing him may be our best bet for now. Does Chile has a watch list for dangerous criminals? There is a good chance he'll graduate to women and children after the animal torture stops giving him the fix he needs

This isn't a personal request!
Fucking hate newfags

maybe spaces between every character

try spacing the letters in the link

replace forward slash with backslash

I tried that, but i screenshoted the link btw

just ignore the lazy fag

Attached: Discord.png (432x221, 16K)

based

I can't post the discord link. It thinks it's spam. How can I get the link in this bitch??

Attached: 4dd5ea71e52501b003a431a497e38803.png (480x316, 278K)

Great I hop on and join the fight as soon as I'm done work.
Can you guys link the change.org site as well. If there isn't a solid chance for police action we need to hit as many avenues as we can for maximum damage

nevermind

I'm not the biggest cat fan here. Its just the fact this faggot is being an edglord posting his abuse on YouTube laughing at torturing an animal he is clearly superior to intellectually and physically. The dude is just a major fag and should be stabbed.

If I read from the right website he can earn upwards of three years in prison for animal cruelty, Ley Nº 20.380 - Ley sobre protección de animales

Couldn’t have said it better, cats are give or take but that doesn’t mean I want them fucking dead

>>>
Great thanks user.

Thanks, i'll see if i can join in a few minutes.

The YouTube page is taken down. How can we gather the sufficient evidence to have him charged?

There are screenshots of his YouTube account, plus YouTube would probably be willing to help out if this is brought to the attention of the law, nothing online is ever truly deleted

They didnt even close his firts channel

Different user you stupid fagott.

video removed already. link to channel?

youtube.com/channel/UCVcwHZ0Wq7oDDbWCgVqdQdw

Maybe someone could contact YouTube and see if they would willing to cooperate

Well this faggots cat vidz are gone. What els to do????

I like this idea. I hope it's viable. You'd think they'd like to help but big companies generally try and distance themselves from controversy

Someone needs to contact YouTube about it they would be willing to use the videos as evidence in court

We have his name and the school he goes to. Can we contact the school? Maybe they'll be willing to engage with local authorities. For the sake of the health and wellness of the community

I think it is, but YouTube would get more hate if they didn’t cooperate

set up a malware campaign, remote administration is pretty straight forward these days

It has been reuptloaded

I agree while it’s unlikey we could be dealing with a future Ted Bundy or worst

Ted Bundy was a donjuan at least

We need to keep it on YouTube for as long as possible so somebody needs to get the video wether screen record download with proof that it is from the faggots YouTube channel

If it has where at you fuckin subhuman??

what would it cost to get you there? plus a little more for your time

>If it has where at you fuckin subhuman??
In Twitter i think

Too many cats anyways let him continue the slaughter. Yes, I am serious.

Attached: 13241165_1272183796144639_6395647639750826105_n.jpg (603x392, 41K)

hmmmm

Even if you believe that it’s okay for him to kill those cats those habits could lead to humans in the future that’s why he needs to be stopped

srsly?

put a figure out and let us see.

What's it like having the smallest dick known to mankind?

im no criminal, but i could deliver a message if you wanted me to

yes indeed, sent him to jail so they teach him how to abuse people and don'tget caught

let me check how much the tickets are