Hey Yea Forums I’m going to kill myself , don’t nothing trying to talk me out of it...

Hey Yea Forums I’m going to kill myself , don’t nothing trying to talk me out of it. BUT I need some help with some ideas, I want to go out with a bang and to be remembered for a long ass time (no I won’t shoot up a place) drop your suggestions and I’ll kill myself with my favorite reply (:

Attached: 35393C42-B114-4A26-942D-BCEA8F78E40A.jpg (320x338, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.com/jeremiah-button-lived-in-bunker-for-more-than-3-years-2019-8
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/american-hermit-caught-27-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go missing and you’ll end up being a Netflix series or something. Btw here’s the attention you ordered.

Any suggestions on how to go missing ?

should I tweet “I have information that will lead to Hilary Clinton’s arrest” then go missing ?

Whats the reason why u kill urself?

walk across the border into Mexico. walk into the desert.

Police are on to me for shit I may or may not have done in the past. Not getting registered as a sex offender for shit I didn’t do

Ok and how old are u? U have family? Maybe storytime

I’m 18 so I’m fucked if I get arrested, I’m pretty sure they have bugged my phone and I’ve seen them around my neighborhood when they normally never are

put me in the suicide note

legit OP don't do it yet. take all the money outta your bank, gather all the camping supplies you can, get like 3 weeks worth of canned food and start fucking walking. go out into the remotest parts of your country and make bi-weekly trips to random ass shops for foods and supplies. live a solitary live in nature and discover yourself. eventually the heat will die down and you will be expected dead and you can kinda just live in the nature.

OR JUST DO A BACKFLIP FAGGOT LOL

Yes sir

You’re not gonna be famous unless you go for the high score. If you kill people and you die, they can’t hurt or harm you, but regardless, you’ll go to hell.

hang yourself on a stoplight or freeway overpass

i doubt that they would bug you phone. i doubt that they are staking out your place. if they know who you are, think that they know what you did, they're just going to walk in and bust you if they have the goods. they won't if the don't. i doubt that you are important enough to build a case if they don't have one.

Go to the talest building in your city, and bring a boom box with. Start playing YMCA while taking off your clothing, one piece after another. When you are finally naked start jaking off while loking down the city bellow you. When you finally cum you jump from there while screaming Geronimo.

There. It will be registered as the most bizarre suicide on the history of America.

My favorite so far

go into a place where a lot of people congregate and just start holding your breath. once you awake from passing out, hold your breath again. keep doing this until you eventually die

that might work for while if you are really smart: insider.com/jeremiah-button-lived-in-bunker-for-more-than-3-years-2019-8 this sounds relevant. this guy was luckier: theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/11/american-hermit-caught-27-years

Depending on your location, five tonnes of gravel is about $100. Spend all of your money on gravel, have them dump it anywhere on your property and then kill yourself

Attached: 1566265091288.png (532x582, 385K)

Film yourself dying in a sunbed

all these great ways to die, but you can only do it once. Choose wisely kid

self-immolation always makes the news

1. Fill bathtub with baked beans.
2. Sit in bathtub of baked beans.
3. Eat beans til all the beans are gone.
4. ????
5. Beans

Do a live suicide with a psychic who will instantly ask you if you regret your decision.

Attached: C5959F6E-0377-467B-960C-8FBA8D8929D3.jpg (614x500, 51K)

Alternately,

>>Get piano wire, rope, super glue
>>Find elevated public position. Attach rope and piano wire to something
>>Measure piano wire and rope to same length (bonus points for almost hitting ground hanging from rope w/are extended). Piano wire slip around neck, rope around ankles.
>>Super glue hands to head. Quick set epoxy, maybe, depending on height of jump from your elevated position.
>>Jump, faggot
>>If done correctly, your corpse will dangle at eye level after you jump, hanging from ankles by rope. Piano wire will sever your head, which will then be glue to your hands, as your corpse dumps blood everywhere

So far this is the one I think I’m doing

OP you are probably some schizo who thinks the government is after him. Just take your medication retard

Old age

Jump out of a plane over Disney with a grenade up your ass.

Find a type of person you hate.
Become friends with them (not close)
Start to do like you're having a depression cuz of them
kill yourself
they feel guilt

and do a flip

Assassinating a world leader would do it.

yeah shoot them, then yourself.

sneak into an orphanage and hang yourself in the middle of the night

Go to area 51 and livestream it on twitch...you'll get arrested but you'll get famous.

be a man for once

Yeah drive to DC
Ram the fence of the White House and go out guns blazing