What really happened? all theories are welcome

what really happened? all theories are welcome.

Attached: 40BD7F1E-7A3B-43BA-90DC-5CD2C4FD9D40.jpg (2000x1500, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512
youtu.be/Hc54gFmBANY
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/24/trumps-claims-week-king-israel-chosen-one-china-trade-war/2093627001/
deadmansswitch.net
google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/news/shrieking-heard-from-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-cell-the-morning-he-died-officials-tell-cbs-news/amp/
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/21/epsteins-ex-cellmate-barred-from-brooklyn-jail-prosecutors/amp/
twitter.com/CEOErickHayden/status/1129336360450445312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clinton wanted to off Robert Epstein for his research into SEME. Her assasin misunderstood and thought she wanted bills mistress supplier killed.

yikes

Jesus H fuggin' Christ ! At least pay enough attention to get the guy's name right !

don't tell me i'm not the one who fucked up

pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512

he’s not dead. what they found in jail was his clone.

>pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512
Tell me this is a funny from yew- that you aren't seriously offering this up as an excuse for the divorce between the image and the name...

yall keep saying clinton, but what about trump?

>Prince Andrew visited him in jail
>Prince Andrew was silent until he was killed when he finally spoke about their "distant" friendship
>Prince Andrew's guilt could have fucked over his family's wealth

>Robert Epstein may have prevented Hillary and her team from completely swinging the vote her way by identifying SEME's role in the election
>Clinton calls her danny trejo looking assasin and says "kill epstein" but the only one he knows is the one currently in jail. Hard task but thats what he's paid for
>"are you sure? He's kinda high visibility right now"
>yes she shouts and hangs up
>days later Jeffery Epstein is killed and Robert Epstein is none the wiser that he could have died

no way youre this brainwashed. i refuse to believe you actually think trump is the one behind it. this is bait 100%

Attached: DSWE423-342FHO34-234.jpg (267x189, 6K)

the assassins face when he killed the wrong epstein and has to watch his back now

Attached: edd.jpg (448x412, 26K)

He's living on Shutter Island

what about trump?

Attached: 8F0C768B-B609-42E5-AFBD-D29A764D08FB.jpg (856x557, 96K)

He did nothing wrong.

keep sucking the trump dick, faggot

Cause it wouldn't be the first time the Clintons had someone catch a bad cause of the suicide seriously look up the clintion body count plus Trump has so reason needing him dead he was calling him out during rally's during his campaign

Attached: DJT raped a kid.jpg (806x539, 133K)

hmm i think we'll cash in those rapes of bills for this.

Nigger detected.

name one

jeff ran mossad sting operation for isr**l to get blackmailing power over powerful individuals. he's probably dead but if any footage of him chillin in cuba surfaces they'll say it was deepfakes.

Juannita Broaddrick

1. the bitch was having an affair and was trying to deflect
2. ain't a kid

Body double imo. Or killed. None of us goys will ever know.

rape is rape user regardless of whether its your hero or not.

if the allegations you posted against trump are true then he deserves just as much prison time as your god lord and his mafia don wife

Attached: 1564767429043.gif (360x360, 25K)

>SEME
What's that?

>pnas.org/content/112/33/E4512

the reason google is in hot water and such a bastard to use lately

>implying I give a fuck about clinton
No kid ever accused him of rape, that's all. And your one example was a piss poor one. YOUR hero is the one who should be worried

I'd kill myself too if I'd tasted the sweet nectar of underage pussy and it suddenly got taken from me forever

>realize you can get young girls for cheap
>get young girls
>invite friends

wow that's some serious loopy juice you're on

wildest fucking theory of all:
the suicide was real

cry more user

get off the internet bill you know hillary doesn't like it when you talk to strangers

he hung himself cause he was a pedo

capitulation suits you

0/10

A sick serial predator. He had tons of rich friends who also bought and sold kids. He didnt kill himself. He was murdered to make sure he never spoke. The old stories of the rich selling and abusing kids here you go. Cheese pizza and all that bam here it is. Clinton going to an island getting some cheese pizza here it is. The royals involved in cheese pizza yeah here it is. Buddy they had him put down.

Sure, faggot

Attached: 1444796087767.gif (277x342, 1.99M)

The trump administration got him killed, and blamed Clinton for it

>this retarded

>implying the most powerful man in the world who has been accused of rape by a child with Epstein isn't the one who offed him.
that's some primo delusion you got there champ

fact: bill clinton was never accused of rape by a child UNLIKE SOME OTHER PRESIDENTS

who's the most powerful man in the world?

but he is accused of rape by several women

No shit they all dead stupid fuck

>several
you came up with the cheating whore, who else you got
name one

Attached: 2CF9AE6300000578-0-image-a-6_1443713757731.jpg (634x423, 42K)

you have 500 million dollars - find body double - kill- replace - pay off - party

being detested by the most delusional generation of children to grace this earth. So much so that some of them can't even say his name.

i wasn't going to vote for him for a second term but his mere existence is the panacea against the SJW's and your ilk so i will

imagine trying to defend the clintons in 2019

He's farting in young girls mouths as they lick his dirty butthole while everyone thinks he dead. His deadman switch would of destroyed everything so they had to fake his death and get him out at all cost.

he was raptured but got tangled up in his sheets or whatever... woops!

of course when you are indoctrinated to consider them as far better than you.

look at what happens to the people that suddenly realize they work for monsters. Theres that one guard that shot himself in the back of the head 11 times. Thats a hell of a way to commit suicide

but you're not old enough to vote

prove otherwise

Hillary had him offed because he was such a pussy he would have given up anyone to save himself. She would have been outed as a pedo bull dyke.

Hes dead, he was worth more dead to way more billionairs then to fake his death soo he can get a rusty trumbone from another teenbopper.

Attached: 1_bin7cY7LbCtN2_q10eczUQ.jpg (720x709, 28K)

>off by one
it's a recurring phenomenon permeating every aspect of your life, isn't it?

Attached: 1515412363596.jpg (500x281, 74K)

>can't name one
I guess you're paid for quantity, not quality

ha ha yeah keep thinking that way it helped you guys lose the first time

His neck just did that

Attached: 420blazeitfortnite.jpg (236x234, 12K)

shit theres a theory that JFK's head just exploded due to abnormally high blood pressure too

There's no way that happened to Epstein, JFK, AND King!

he was so shocked by their misdeeds he just had to make sure, so he kept pulling the trigger until the gun went "click"

Wasn’t even high blood pressure. His head just....did that

He died. A handful of people are relieved. A fuck tonne of people are pissed.
End of determinable facts.

Talk about bad luck am i right

>Associated with a great many big names worldwide across all sides of political aisles
>BUT THE CLINTONS

You trumpies never stop being so hilarious.

richard simmons shot JFK he may have also been the one to have killed epstein

trump

Attached: ancient-aliens.jpg (1200x1200, 69K)

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Attached: Richard-Simmons.jpg (300x300, 17K)

So THAT’S what he’s been up to!

Next time you have to go before a judge, just think this is the same legal system that lets cock suckers like Prince Andrew get away with no hassle "because he is better than you" in the public eye. They would have you inna tiny cell with some stinky nigger for life. BTW its Q user

Guilty by association. Thats all they got, he booted Epstein from his maralago club for being a chomo

figure out why there are so many foreigners being cunts on Yea Forums recently

chomo?

Child molester

Why do you even hate the right wing so much? Is it because it's mostly comprised of people with traditional system of values and are not prone to all sorts of degeneracy and sexual deviancy? What's your gain being a leftie? I can't imagine anyone in their right mind buying into their shitty rhetoric who's not black and/or a member of the LGBTQALPHABET community. Y'all just a bunch of brainwashed biased degenerates. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

I mean it's not impossible that he just killed himself.

Going from an awesome life with billions of dollars to being in a prison eating shit food forever is really tough.

Niggers don't care because they don't know what they're missing. Their lives were poor and shitty before jail anyway. But once you're rich it's really hard to go back to being poor.

I doubt he could even handle going to a normal middle class lifestyle on $70,000 a year. He'd probably kill himself if he had to do that.

you weirdos sure do have some odd terms

he literally doesn't know

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 10K)

You weirdos?

Wasn't the Clintons. Probably some unknown party that did it, someone who wasn't yet implicated and now cant be. It's likely the only Clinton influence was the #trumpbodycount thing, and that may not be their doing. We live in the age of unpaid shills after all.

What's the name of the pathologist in charge of Epstein's autopsy, and what are his connections to JFK's murder, that is spontaneous brains spillage?

hey look a reasonable post.

actually that makes some sense. Its all the other "suicides" put together that gets me. 1 suicide in relation to them ok fine whatever 2 suicides yeah still just a coincidence. 3 suicides hmm maybe- 4 suicides i don't th- 5,6,7,8 suicides later theres a trend

yeah you weirdos

Attached: yi2g03wz8oook6k4vl2p.jpg (884x515, 80K)

Moderates arent even welcome in the democrat party anymore, the whole thing is ready to collapse. The only saving grace is the party can walkaway because it has none to begin with.

Wtf

Now this is a conspiracy I can get behind.

Richard Simmons literally said he did it an nobody can stop him.

He raped a silver back gorilla to death user he's been known to beat horses to death after chasing them for several hours on end. He admitted to climbing mountains just to get at birds so they don't get too cocky about flying.

Shame*

i thought the headline of them turning against obama was a joke until i actually saw what was going on.

shit is bizarro land as fuck

There is an immense difference between the right wing and trump supporters dude.
On one hand, you have people with differing opinions and perspectives on a political spectrum to the left which is extremely healthy for democracy.
Then there are trump supporters. The world's greatest retards.

Im left leaning and I'd have gladly voted for John Kasich over any candidate on either side. Fug you.

damn that connection though.

Also
>Sexual degeneracy and deviancy

Yes like bragging about grabbing pussies and cheating on your wife with hookers and paying them to keep quiet about it.
Model right wing morals there bud.

yeah damn people for supporting the current president regardless of who he is.

you seem to have the right wing confused with the catholic church

Democracy thrives on not supporting shitty leadership, are you retarded?
The entire point of the first amendment is your right to criticize the government. And right wingers tout that louder than anyone. How do you not understand this?

Downloaded this the other day for something else and thought I'd never use it again but here you go:

Attached: source.gif (408x346, 1.84M)

>There is an immense difference between the right wing and trump supporters
Would you mind dumbing it down for me? Obviously I lack the intellectual capacity necessary to figure it out on my own, and I don't want to make the fatal mistake of voting for the wrong candidate (first time voter, yippie)

theres a difference between criticizing and

"lol trumpshits fucking kys he raped a girl impeach foty fie!"

you people are coming completely unhinged and the left is splitting among itself even at the command staff level.

Judging people and their terms. Bro, your on Yea Forums idiot

yeah I had a hunch you were black

trump went to the island too
dubs confirms

Hildabeast snapped his neck with her powerful cankles.

nigger

Trump is catholic?

dubs confirms (x2)
based though

No black Obama cock sucking by you

Prince Andrew shrunk himself and had a friend smuggle him into Epstein’s vagina and then sucked his clit before asking him where he could find more kids.

Trump and Jeffrey fucking Eiffel towered middle schoolers for decades. Trump has a powerful propaganda machine that is trying to focus all the attention on Clinton, like that makes any difference.

ah theres your problem this is Yea Forums.org not Yea Forums.idiot

you canucks are a long way from home

aaawww,,a libtard trying to meme magic
how adorable

checked

hold on i wanna hear this.

ok?

checked i guess

Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool.

Attached: trumptoilet0103a.jpg (564x846, 35K)

*you're

Epstein had compromising information on the leader of a nation thats accused of colluding with a communist dictatorship that kills people for much less than "he sleeps with kids".

Kochs death is suspicious too. This is what happens in Russia, and what happened in the UK when Russians tried to poison a diplomat.
If someone has kompromat on you, you take them out and then spread news that it was "suicide" or "accidental" or "natural causes". I mean in Kochs case the possibility is stronger but its pretty convenient timing for his body to call it quits right before the election.

if that was obamas face you guys would be rioting and crying racisms

i think it was the clintons

CIA was running fine tuned ops spying on that island long before the media even knew how to spell Epstein, this one was unmasked today and put on blast youtu.be/Hc54gFmBANY

Central core values of left vs. right summed in one point.

Left: Actualised lifestyle.
Right: self sufficiency.

Jordan Peterson take:

Right: maintain heiarchies which are beneficial and even essential to a functioning society.
Left: prevent heirarchies from becoming too powerful to the point if oligarchy.

Context of this conversation and current political climate:

Right winged: protectionism, maintaining a functioning system, protect the values and interests of the american people

Left: but strike a balance with humanitarianism and justice and fairness and remaining an international beacon of hope, which, historically America has always been until the last 20 years.

Trumpies: having major Twitter meltdowns like a 15 year old girl. Complete perception and opinion based approach to all problems, reactionism, total demonization of Enemies.

Also if you're a Christ fag, which I am not, this entire declaring himself the king of Israel, second coming of Christ, and being the chosen one thing, well in the bible they called that guy the Antichrist.
And still I bet his Christian voter base is eating it up.

Repugs literally posted pics of obama with a bone in his nose snowflake.

jeffrey epstein fucked kids. william barrs father gave epstein his first teaching job, the exposed him to kids. epstein was fucking kids, and having others fuck kids, while also video taping them. extortion was probably his main racket. Trump fucked kids with epstein. william barr is clean up man, has been since iran-contra. oh, and before working for trump. william barr was a lawyer representing russian firms. william barr is instrumental in the killing of epstein. its a cover up in plain sight, and holy fuck, it might work.

everyone thinks it was the clintons. Shit i bet even the clintons themselves are wondering if everyone actually knows what happened or are just assuming.

user, I can spell. Jesus fucking Christ.

He's not dead. His blackmail file has not been released.

>>it's funny how they treat assets like the plastic lid on a cinema Sprite even in a post Benghazi world

>declaring himself the king of Israel, second coming of Christ
Sauce?

>being this stupid

Attached: 1500062373029.jpg (596x628, 46K)

Literally fuck you. I'm not catholic but you satanist sympathizing cucks are fucking this side of the internet up

>sauce
fucking everywhere

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/24/trumps-claims-week-king-israel-chosen-one-china-trade-war/2093627001/

>its the clintons lmao

its 2019. who the fuck cares about the clintons anymore? bill got impeached for a blow job 22 years ago, and hillary lost the election 3 years ago.

live in the fucking now.

K

inb4 he calls every source you post in response "fake news". he doesn't want a source. he wants you to softball in his next response for him so he doesn't have to think good.

hey bro im based and fashy fuck off my dick. its true trump went to his island though and fucking kids isnt cool.

epstein tried too
he failed

I hate that jew-loving boomer but y'all are barking up the wrong tree with Trump.

so out of the two of us. Me and you who has pictures of past or current presidents on their computer? Ive never had pictures of obama even though i disliked the man. You've already posted one. How many more do you have? how much vitriol do you have and how much are you willing to spit before you realize that you aren't actually effecting anything?

*middle fingers* :/

boi i pray to the Cube "ave nex alea" you don't even no

I'm not trying to effect anything brainlet. I'm trying to make dumpsters like you have a butthurt. Score one for me.

yeah big win buddy meanwhile your political house on fire

One reason why Agent Orange wants to keep secret his history with Epstein is that it wasn't just girls that Jeff supplied him.

>meanwhile your political house on fire
ENGLISH TRUMPNIGGER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

oh yeah? next you're gonna tell me you have a receipt for that bike too, right?

little girls?

genetically modified cat girls?

Attached: 1565739967313s.jpg (124x98, 2K)

that sucks dawg

ain't hard to steal a receipt nigguh

Pedo piss parties

Attached: so salty.jpg (1280x853, 127K)

holy shit the buttmad

Attached: Frosted.jpg (636x599, 91K)

oh no not pee IN trumps mouth. Well gosh darn it that seals the deal i definitely won't be voting for a man who has an imagine of him consuming the somewhat dehydrated urine of a disembodied person on stage no sireee

y u mad tho?

Attached: keep crying bitch.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Mango Mussolini is a closeted cock-sucker. Notice that almost all of his closest allies are also like cock.

He watched The Greatest Story Never Told and found out he along with his people were absolute parasitic scum, so he kill himself like a faggot.

because my pickups fuel alcohol reading keeps creeping up every time i fill the tank?

oh OH yeah grr you got me good i'm so angry

I don't own a bike.
That really should be all the proof you need I'm not black. I could provide you with more proof if you like; I know how to use a semicolon.

Only Pootie's penor.

Attached: 1484782566795.jpg (960x712, 84K)

like they're cockesque? i'm not sure what that means is that a new CNN slur?

tried to what, run for president? seriously?

of course you don't OWN it you silly billy

tried to run for his life

His dead man's switch walked out on him. Should have gotten something automatic, but he couldn't predict how long he'd be in there because of the attention the internet put on him. They found the guy with the trigger and made him gone.

Attached: yeeep.jpg (236x133, 8K)

Everybody wants to distance themselves with Epstein. Lots of people wanted him dead, sure. The Clintons have a history of people around them being murdered and dying in suspicious circumstances. They are a more likely culprit than Trump.

what kind of automatic dead mans switch could he use though?

He was about to out a bunch of rich pedos (including the clintons). So they paid off the guards and had him killed

user he was in prison. that doesn't make sense.

Then how come I can do this.

Attached: source (1).gif (320x319, 2M)

Attached: pizzagate.png (480x360, 400K)

Doesn't matter which party killed him. They all went to the island and fucked kids. Trump went once though while the Clintons went like 18 times if I'm remembering correctly.

>Then, Trump tweeted out a conservative commentator and conspiracy theorist’s claim that Trump is like the “King of Israel” to Jewish people. “They love him like he is the second coming of God,” Trump tweeted, attributing it to Wayne Allyn Root.

Above you stated that he declared himself...
Do you know what that word means?
Either the source you just posted is wrong or you are.
Which is it?

Gonna admit I didn't watch the whole gif so i didn't realise this dude looks like he's Stealing a mattress. Made myself lol.

stealing someones mattress at the same time doesn't mean its yours either jamal holy shit we talked about this

you can't speak sense to these people they want to see trump burn and clinton given a golden scepter.

Clinton used the pedo plane to travel raising funds for the Clinton Foundation. No proof he ever went to pedo island, but then Magats don't need no stinkin' proof anyway.

I appreciate that, but you are aware of the fact that you can't get into politics without pounding a kid or two before cameras first whether you like it or not, right? that's how the things work - they brownstone you, put you in charge of something and have you do their bidding
knowing this makes seeing ANY politician an absolutely appalling experience lmao I don't wanna live on this planet anymore
if you flip me off, I'll get in your face

>Trump went once
Source?

what happened to this place

deadmansswitch.net
One of many.
In the days of film noir, deadman switches were attorneys and safety deposit boxes.

BUT CNN SAY!

JOHN OLIVER TELL ME!

>o proof he ever went to pedo island
so then why the fuck are we talking about him in this discussion about child rapists dying in prison under mysterious circumstances?

You're assuming that Epstein was killed even thouch it's most likely that he isn't even dead.

>Then, Trump tweeted
Did you think dumpy repeated it to assert its not true dumbfuck?

Attached: whoisthis4chan.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

Became too popular. Gookmoot has essentially abandoned us and the mods give no fucks about anything.

i kinda wanna click on that link but don't think i should...

Because 8-chan is closed, and magats gonna magat.

everyone else is referring to bill or hillary clinton by their names. I can't imagine being so angry that can't even state the mans name correctly

Kinda new to this internet thingie, eh?

Epstein's flight logs (I'm assuming). I haven't cared to check much of this out for myself to be quite honest.

So he didn't declare any of those things like you said he did?

Great talk, bro.

Keep moving them goalposts. Surely you'll score.

He literally typed it into twitter you mental midget.

why are you like this

Attached: yukko.jpg (180x280, 10K)

jesus dude just talk normally not everything is a personal affront to you

It was never so lefty in here though. Doesn't matter I guess. Just more fuel

The article you linked said he, "tweeted out a conservative commentator and conspiracy theorist’s claim that Trump is like the “King of Israel” to Jewish people. “They love him like he is the second coming of God".

Can you link where he made that declaration?
Because the article is making it sound like he quoted someone else.

oh thats likely due to the upcoming elections for 2020.

Sure dude. What do you want to talk about? Did you see Andrew Luck retired? Pretty crazy.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

gotta admit though. Them asians have bike skills

>He didn't declare it, he just repeated it approvingly
My god what a hair splitting cum-guzzler you are.

I read an article recently talking about how he spent his time in prison. He was paying lawyers hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour so he could meet with them "to discuss his defense." But he was running the clock out so he could sit there and eat from the vending machines. He was paying people not to attack him. He was using as much of his influence and money as he could, but it wasn't getting him very far. From what I understand, his cellmate attacked him when they found him in the fetal position, but I may have that wrong.

It's not impossible it was suicide considering he had been in for a little bit and knew that either he'd be killed, or he's looking at a miserable life of looking over his shoulder.

HOWEVER (a big however): 8 guards were all informed that Epstein was never to be off constant surveillance. They left him by himself. No cellmate, no video surveillance (apparently, but that's sketchy af), and no guard checks for at least 4 hours (that we've found out about so far). He was found dead but there was also "shrieking" heard from his cell that morning. You don't shreik when you hang yourself, do you? If the whole thing doesn't sound suspicious to you, congratulations your critical thinking skills are non-existent.

Attached: E70DE7E5-8639-4EDB-AD8C-C90CB1963A89.jpg (1242x827, 808K)

>thinks the asian guy is named jamal

No that part was the reddit invasion. I can't remember what started that either. It must've been their response to /pol/s growing popularity with conservatives. I remember a lot of misplaced arguments at first, a lot of politically themed threads that belonged on /pol/ and not on the board they were posted, and somehow that seemed to just get worse. this was never the place to come for any kind of debate, or logical/civilized discussion about anything.

Trump's DOJ "fucked up" to protect the elites.

So he didn't declare it?

Cool story, bro.

at the end of the day it doesn't even matter if he was suicided or just vanilla suiceded. Nothing is going to change. 2020 will come "meet the new boss same as the old boss". mass shootings will still occasionally happen in the US. Mass stabbings and aciddings will continue to happen elsewhere.

who r u talking to peter

>You don't shreik when you hang yourself, do you?
No, you fucking dont. Wow I had no idea about any of these details. Can you post a source on this one and the one about him in the fetal position? I mean shit, his celly might've just shanked him because of his reputation as a child molester. Inmates hate those guys the most.

follow the kayfabe nigga damn

jesus what a useless observation. it's been applicable since the dawn of time. mass shootings will always happen, acid baths will always happen, real revolutionary shit sherlock.

read that in joes voice. Lel'd

Attached: s-l300.jpg (239x300, 16K)

Is a discussion necessary? (((They))) killed him, end of story.

my guy nobody here has the physical capacity to harm you here. Why are you so defensive?

sincerely,
((They))

Yes, Trump did write he's been called the King of Israel, the second coming. What part are you not understanding Cletus?

Nothing fishy goin' on there. Nothin' fishy at all...

Attached: hmmm.png (1316x744, 114K)

I'm not even the guy you're responding to. And this is just how I talk. Where do you think you're posting this shit? reddit?

He could have paid someone to kill him. I'm still favoring the position that he was killed so he wouldnt speak. Or that he's chilling in Isreal rn as we speak.

google.com/amp/s/www.mediaite.com/news/shrieking-heard-from-jeffrey-epsteins-jail-cell-the-morning-he-died-officials-tell-cbs-news/amp/

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/08/21/epsteins-ex-cellmate-barred-from-brooklyn-jail-prosecutors/amp/

But he didn't declare himself to be those things, correct?

its just not necessary reddit or no. You aren't going to physically meet any of us so why the attitude? i sincerely doubt you talk like that in your day to day

LOL FAKE NEWS FUCKING TRUMPSHTIS

?

Imagine being this wrong.

Yea Forums has always been counterculture you ignoramus. First it was against the moderate/conservative culture of the early 2000s, and now its become counter against the more liberal culture of 2010s.

Yea Forums doesn't need your politicking, go bootlick your god king somewhere else

You know "declare" means to state or communicate, right? So yes he did. He certainly didn't deny it. Is your tard helmet on too tight?

Yea Forums was never a lefty haven stop pretending

Attached: OBEY1.jpg (599x374, 61K)

Did he call himself the King of Israel and the second coming or not user?
It's a very simple question.

There's quoting someone liking you to something and then there's outright claiming to be that something.
You understand the difference, don't you brainlet?

Yea Forums was an apolitical weeb forum long before you got your first pube.

again someone is speaking to your rationally without turning to insults and your responses usually end in them.

why

can't

you

just

talk

to

him

don't you guys always say "we need to have a conversation"

Yeah seriously. Haven't really been on here since 2015 or a little earlier, so the sheer volume of trap porn/just porn alone is a little surprising but also telling. Some sort of fishery idk.. I know it was always on here, but there used to be more other stuff too. Looks way worse here than s even. Mods must be mossad

the internet didn't even exist back then my fren.

Yea Forums was never a lefty haven.

lole

So your argument is Trump didn't mean it because he wasn't the first to say it? Damn you're like severe fetal alcohol syndrome dumb.

babby need a boddle

welcome to Yea Forums newfriend.

supposedly the traps thing are a wacky attempt at turning Yea Forums gay. Operation pink or something retarded. I don't even give a fuck about the single threads of traps. I'm more frustrated about the 40+ normie porn threads you constantly see.

Theres literally boards made for traps, normie porn, draw threads etc... but the mods give no fucks.

and no they don't just automatically go to Yea Forums because random. Thats why /mlp/ was created to quarantine that shit. Boards exist for a reason and these newfags don't know how to use them

trips confirms

see that isn't so hard

Can't help you kid.

My apologies sir. Have a good day

I never had an argument, I responded to by asking him for a source.
>declaring himself the king of Israel, second coming of Christ

His source's article said Trump quoted a person likening him to those things.
Now user is refusing to admit that he either misspoke or lied.

So you're saying that a bunch of cuckservatives got together and started posting on an anime imageboard that was known for being one of the most "depraved" in another sense liberal part of the internet. Makes complete sense comrade.

So are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia this time?

You're looking for pleasant chatter. Reddit is that way.

twitter.com/CEOErickHayden/status/1129336360450445312

(the original one on the big bear's channel was removed, along with the channel itself)

So again, your point is there is some meaningful difference between stating the first time and repeating approvingly? Wew lad.

theres that anger again

difference between depravity and degeneracy. some Yea Forumstards have some form of dignity they'd like to uphold. that doesnt include fucking lil boys and smoking weed all day

Dismissed. Try again.

The absolute desperation of you fucking lefties is laughable. ALL rich, powerful men have lawyers on retainer to handle the sometimes 100's of false rape claims by goldiggers.

usaully does incude one or the other though

Nice try Clinton cuck. From the way everyone talks about how dumb Trump is, how is he smart enough to pull off this suicide huh? So he is either low key smart as fuck or your just a fucking idiot.

user said that he called himself the King of Israel and the second coming, nowhere in the article does it say that he did that.
The person he quoted didn't even say that.
How are you not getting this?

If someone says you're LIKE Micheal Jordan and you quote him that doesn't mean you're stating that you ARE Micheal Jordan, user.

>tone policing on Yea Forums

Attached: 1532399076379.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

nigger

not really Yea Forums ran the gamut and if it did cross into those territories it wasn't discussed like a bunch of ridiculous middle schoolers.

truth

again nobody is tone policing you. Calm down. i'm curious as to why you just can't have a conversation without resorting to insults.

You do realize how difficult it is for someone to take you seriously when you do that don't you? even if youre right people won't listen to you if youre a dick. Thats one of the reasons you guys don't like everything trump does. Because he acts like a dick when he does it.

The thread that reported his death before the press (which was allegedly by a prison employee) implied that he was switched out. A trip van came in, someone in military attire in the back, and Epstein was rolled out frontcuffed to a wheelchair. It could be he's in protective custody while the investigation happens. None of us will ever know though.

>which was allegedly by a prison employee
didn't that get disproven?

i can't recall where but i saw a headline (for what thats worth) somewhere stating that they looked into it and found nothing

Yes, it does mean you are stating the thing quoted unless you immediately follow up with an explanation of how its not true. In what backward-ass universe do you assume people offer up quotes because they are false?

hahahahaha

Wasn't me friendo. And yes you are tone-policing, as much as you'd like to deny it. But only the lefties. Why is that?

Why are you only hurting my lefty fwens :( babby wanna boddle

>stating the thing quoted
Pay attention, user.
>Trump tweeted out a conservative commentator and conspiracy theorist’s claim that Trump is like the “King of Israel” to Jewish people. “They love him like he is the second coming of God

> Trump is like the “King of Israel”
>They love him like

AGAIN, this isn't the same thing as what user above claimed.
You're either being intellectually dishonest at this point or not smart enough to understand.
Either way, I'm done.
Obviously he didn't declare himself the King of Israel or the second coming because you've had 25+ minutes to post a better source and haven't.

Good day, sir.

Attached: 1564978108960.gif (244x166, 794K)

You're gonna get arrested by the tone-police with that kind of attitude.

8ch needs to
Come back

No.

Thank for avoiding the question and thus admitting you are wrong.

policing would indicate i have some capacity to stop you which i don't. If the other guy is responding with insults then it applies to him as well.

Yea Forums didn't used to be like this. People used to have week long threads where they discussed interesting shit as if they were in a room together.

now everyone has to be the tough guy

>Yea Forums didn't used to be like this.

Attached: DmlWy2dUcAEWQlY.jpg (750x663, 41K)

Sorry, I only read the first few words.
> In what backward-ass universe do you assume people offer up quotes because they are false?
This has nothing to do with my question to user above, which was me asking for proof that Trump LITERALLY called himself those things, as user asserted.

Not only did he not prove it, but the article he linked even rebutted his claim.

We're done here.

poor tucker carlson. dude has the derpiest listening face in all of mankind

You know police can issue warnings, right.

delivered via 9mm pistol

Thanks for again avoiding answering the question and confirming you are wrong.

>People used to have week long threads where they discussed interesting shit as if they were in a room together.
>Yea Forums
bait harder faggot

even if i could issue "warnings" whatever that constitutes as the mods and janitors literally give no fucks about anything. Gookmoot likely just wants Yea Forums dead

> Thank for avoiding the question and thus admitting you are wrong.

i just wanted to jump in and say this is a great quote that i will be using in my life from now on

Babies first debate.
It's alright, you'll get better over time, user.
Maybe choose your battles a little more wiser.

ok internet tough guy

MIGA!!!!

Sir im gonna need you to relax

Trump and Hillary own Evergreen shipping which trafficks weapons and humans

Please be sure to explain how it is wrong after quoting it, so people don't believe you are declaring it to be the truth.

as a joke when I want to look purposefully retarded in front of my friends

eh? wheres the proofs tho

>(You)

>choose your battles a little more wiser

Attached: ahm reel smart.jpg (580x872, 62K)

Trump flew on Epstein's smaller plane once. Not the Lolita Express. And only from Palm Beach to Newark, nowhere NEAR Little St James Island.

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-10.34.18.jpg (3081x1700, 884K)

lol suck me

>in front of my friends
Sure, all those friends you have. Too many to count really.

U Stupid Fucking Libtard

you mad white boi?

acting out like this

Attached: Bawlin' Bart.jpg (800x430, 60K)

ya you mad

Listen, here, newfriend. I've been frequenting this board since 2017, and I'm also familiar with some major moments that took place here as far back as 2016, so don't patronize me you little shit, or I'll be forced to bring out the big guns and meme you into oblivious. Have I made myself clear?

haha Your not my dad!

i dont care about whatever debate you had with this person, it's a good quote to use when someone is dodging a question.

/thread

Attached: 23d3yw.jpg (384x348, 38K)

> friends

Yes sir.

Attached: 1565649257731.gif (231x210, 1.13M)

you don't know that for sure

bruh. im test tube..

Yeah he just had the girls delivered at fat-a-largo after that taster

but who was phone?

Sigh. Yea Forums was such harmless edgelording, then 2000-era insta bullying turned actually dangerous little boys into murderers who couldn’t tell edglording from their own inferiority complex.

it was all fun and games until someone stole that other kids ipod and became an hero

Attached: whut.jpg (180x214, 8K)

Prove it. I proved he only flew on Epstein's little plane once. Show me a flight log of Trump flying girls in, or proof of anything like that.

You can't.
Because their AIN'T NONE!

How can I prove it? THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT BY NOW!

He's clean, like Teflon. Teflon Don.

jesus its been a while

Attached: 1565811121249.jpg (690x476, 66K)

dad?

nuh uh nigga miss me wit dat shit

Yeah, the little plane could only fit two lolis at most you cuck.

It’s all who you chose to believe. Look at the settlements. That’s the closest you get to /actual/ public slot available evidence. Hiding behind doubt alone will not age well.

Attached: BBDE60F1-3852-47D6-B0F1-1A84D21C10DC.jpg (504x337, 43K)

goodbye anons it was nice until the angry lefty showed

You wanna know the truth? Couple of niggers killed Epstein.

Yeah, hard to believe the little dude snuffed it over a $200 ipod that would be obsolete before he finished puberty.

over an ipod was enough

Bye user, glad you enjoyed a good cry among friends.

yeh

Never flew in a small, two-row passenger plane, huh?

You can't even stand up in them. Tiny bathrooms, tiny seats. But you go ahead and hold on to the this tiny fragment of hope. After Russia, emoluments, an spygate just warming up, it's gonna be hilarious to see your skull crack when we win.

Again!
Loser.

can't even take a joke good god. i'll miss you the most angry lefty

I'm agreeing with you comrade. You can barely spitroast a pair of 12 year olds in one of those planes.

THE CASE WAS DISMISSED!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hold onto that last fragment of hope, though. Like you did Russia, and emoluments....