It's Saturday evening, and all the normal people are having sex. How do you find someone willing to have sex with you?

It's Saturday evening, and all the normal people are having sex. How do you find someone willing to have sex with you?

Attached: 1547993929995.jpg (1700x1133, 388K)

not sure if this counts, but people are pretty willing to do a lot of things with a gun to their head or vigorous amounts of money as a reward.
pick your poison.

btw if you go and rape someone i’m not responsible.

Not really interested in rape. Neither of us would enjoy it. What's the point?

Are you the same retard that won't get a prostitute because it won't feel right because she doesn't really mean it? lmao

The "normal" people are escaping from their profound existential misery by drowning themselves in physical sensation. Their weekly ritual is to do this to put the pain away until Monday. Your fear of missing out is somewhat misplaced.

I just want to experience normal sex with someone who actually wants to have sex with me. Is that too much to ask?

I have the same profound existential misery that they do. I just don't get any sex to take my mind off it.

You're fucking hopeless

Attached: lmao.jpg (600x600, 63K)

All you have to do is dont masturbate.

>It's Saturday evening, and all the normal people are having sex.
No, all the normal people are at parties or out with their friends/dates.
They won't get down to having sex until Saturday night.
You're new at this, aren't you?

Prostitutes want to have sex with you after you pay them.

No, prostitutes want to run off with the money after you pay them.
That's why you have the sex first.

Already had sex..

How does that help? That would probably just drive me completely crazy.
Obviously. I don't really know what normal people do, so I have to guess.
I guess, just like how a burger flipper wants to flip burgers after you pay him. People do jobs to make money. If they liked it, it wouldn't be a job. It would be a hobby, and they'd do it for free.

Yes, but you have the opportunity to not be numb to your own unhappiness, and that is the first step in finding what makes you truly happy. These poor sods drown out that awareness and so the opportunity to pursue true happiness is closed to them for so long as they misplace their unhappiness in sensation.

Met an Asian girl online
Convinced her to fly to my country
She's not used to big Dick white guys that are 6'3
Had sex 3 times a day every day for a week
Visiting her country for two weeks soon

What did you do to make her interested enough to fly over?

Well her culture is very family orientated so I talked about wanting to raise a family and have kids. Also played a lot of vidya with her.

it's not that hard man
just be yourself and women will come eventually

You’re a real one user

try. have you never noticed other people at wal mart? there's a nut for every bolt

Do people really hit on random strangers while out shopping? I don't think I've ever seen that happen. If she's busy shopping, she probably doesn't want to be bothered.

I ask her if she wants to come over then we have sex.

Attached: 1541382678219.jpg (500x378, 48K)

How attractive are you? How much do you talk to her beforehand? How often does this work?

Best place to get one?

You just find a slut.

Wouldn't she be busy fucking Chad though?

Just met a girl at a bar and brought her home. We're about to fuck as soon as she gets out of the bathroom. You can do it OP.

Nice, how'd you meet her? How did you get her interested in coming home with you?

N-i-i-i-c-e

Imagine being so lonely that you gotta fly to another country for sex. Being tall and having a big dick is worthless when you gotta throw thousands of dollars out there to use it

>Be Yea Forumstard
>Have mediocre job
>Kinda in shape
>Average dick
>Have a woman at home that I fuck 3 time a week
>Solid 46/10 QTπ with small boobs, tight pussy, and an ass you can eat a well balanced breakfast off of
>Feelsgoodman.wav

How'd you manage to get this setup? How did you meet her? How did you lead the relationship towards sex?

it is too much to ask if you aren't charming enough to get a girl to want to, nobody owes you anything

I just don't know how to be charming though. Everyone else learned how to be attractive back in high school. I realize it's probably too late for me. I don't know why I even keep trying.

I had sex Thursday as the cunt is currently closed for the week due to red tide.

Normal people have sex whenever, Saturday is for drunk slurs and guys that get allowed to nut after a week of shit aka cucks like OP.

Fair enough, though getting to have sex once a week would be far better than my current situation.