How is this place not getting robbed 24/7

How is this place not getting robbed 24/7

Attached: 3C7F10DD-E5EC-4D99-A56A-5B80F3422D0D.jpg (750x1013, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
web.archive.org/web/20140126131836/http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1019254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably in a white neighborhood

Money probably isn't real and is just pictures of money printed onto paper for AESTHETIC

fpbp
/thread

Doesn't money become basically worthless once it's been written on anyway?

It’s real you staple your cash to the restaurant

Attached: D426242F-806C-42A4-B5C5-9CB49710C1FD.jpg (750x932, 601K)

No

wheresgeorge.com

that looks like it's all singles, if they're even real. it's probably no more than a thousand dollars total. it's way too much effort to take it all.

lolno

Depends on how badly you deface it
I've seen those twitter threads of Nogs print Harriet Tubman over Andrew Jackson and basically invalidating an entire stack of $20 bills as if they were righting a wrong done to them or something.
All they did was just create more money for the banks to reject and throw in an incinerator

Hmm that's actually retarded
probably exists in rare white utopia
Some cultural enrichment will fix that and a whole gang of nogs will take rob them some day

>rare white utopia
It’s in key west

robbing imminent

>shea stadium

Jackson notoriously hated people who weren’t white and American. Dude was so racist he hated Bongs. Started the Native American reservations as President. He owned hundreds of slaves, vehemently fought against abolition, and committed several war crimes during the War of 1812. He was a bastard who represented everything America’s ideals stand against.

>He was a bastard who represented everything America’s ideals stand against.
Uhoh seething shitskin detected
America was always meant to be a white ethnostate, such a shame how corrupted it became
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Stay mad and keep subverting our heros and patriots, shitskin

Cringe and unhygienic

Yess gibs me all your money that's been written on

Christ what a pussy. Old Hickory was Our greatest.

This isn’t your country. America stands for freedom, democracy, and justice. You don’t like that, then get out.

>America was always meant to be a white ethnostate
lol, thats why southerners were literally shipping in africans

Imagine America today had southerners not been so obsessed with bringing in black people

America isn't even a democracy you disingenuous idiot.
>it's my country because my mama came here illegally and shat me and my 6 siblings out despite yours coming here and conquering it and paying for the price of land in blood
You're not an American anymore than Hillary is our President

jews*
Jews aren't white and therefore aren't American. The founding fathers let their guard down.

>southerners

Attached: jewishslavery.jpg (800x600, 85K)

>male thread about weird money restaurant
>turns into a tangential argument about Andrew Jackson
wtf is /pol/ down or something

Attached: 0562B929-1AA6-480A-B7CB-30BDA1DFE22F.png (730x860, 213K)

Mexicans were here long before the first pale, sickly cumskins crawled off their vermin infested ships.

My race is irrelevant. Your ideology is one of evil, slavery, and injustice. America has no place for you.

Someone asked about defacing money and I brought up this example of someone defacing money and making it useless and some idiot reeeed about one of our best presidents being a racist back in a time when non-whites were considered subhumans
I bet Jackson hated gays too

Everyone hates bongs.

>Only president in history to return the debt to $0.00
>Ended the national bank
He represents everything that someone's ideals stand against.

>Mexicans were here long before the first pale
Mexicans weren't even a race until the Spanish showed up and colonized them, try again
>my race is irrelevant
seething shitskin detected
You don't expect to argue morality and expect anyone to take you seriously do you?
>America has no place for you
any more buzzwords? this is getting comical now

I had to double check that I'm not browsing Facebook comments.
America has no culture or place for anyone anymore but it's because of the normalization of browns and faggots. One day we will go all the way back.

>My race is irrelevant.
nope, you will be the first to go

how can one man be so based

/ck/ is a Yea Forums colony. /pol/ bleed over is to be expected.

/pol/ bleeds over into every board because most of the site was originally /pol/ tier. The non /pol/ boards are the nu-boards that got taken over by redditors and invaders who made their own hugboxes on a site with no hugbox

Wrong , Trap threads predate /pol/

trap threads are one of the oldest known form of "do we love it or hate it" divides in Yea Forums history
there have always been trap loving homos and always been trap hating straights that stir up shit everytime someone posts "feminine penis" meme

wrong newfag, Yea Forums in the early 2000s was staunchly left wing, communist even and anti-christian/religion in general. the slide towards the far right came in the 2010s when stormfront realized the potential of budding angry internet virgins. proof: web.archive.org/web/20140126131836/http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1019254

And where are the mexicans now? Being beheaded by other spics while they play gay mariachi music, lmoaoo

>wrong newfag, Yea Forums in the early 2000s was staunchly left wing, communist even and anti-christian/religion in general
Yea Forums was notoriously libertarian you commie history revisionist

ZZZZZZZZING

Attached: C7KgGbNX0AANIzj.jpg (960x1200, 129K)

>Staunchy left wing
No
>Communist
No
>Anti Christian
Yes
>Anti religion
Maybe
>Stormfront
No

Why are leftists so stuck in the past?

Mexicans didn't exist until the Spanish showed up and started fucking their conquered native women. They weren't even that bad until a couple centuries of mutted inbreeding turned them back into the shit colored mestizos that plague central America to this day

no niggers

Nobody cares about mexican lore. They were always injun nigger retards and their modern equivalent doesn't discuss the real question at hand, why is this bar's gimmick stapling money to the wall?

What cha doing rabbi?

Yea Forums was 99% apolitical, but the faggots who crept in were normiefags who watched the daily show and liked king nigger. the spectrum has shifted so far, that it's an apples to oranges proposition at this point with /pol/itics infesting every board

/ck/ used to actually be about cooking, for god's sake, now look at us.

Because all the dollar bills are fake?

Okay fag, what's your favorite food lemme guess tacos and the treaty of guadalupe hidalgo

What are you even trying to say, newfag?

>/ck/ used to actually be about cooking
You dont actually believe that do you?

Yea Forums shit on Bush, Yea Forums was "leftist" during the Fox hacker Yea Forums era, nobody really cared about Obama or talked about politics outside of /pol/ until the fappening and the election, now Yea Forums is muh right wing death squad.

Left used to be counterculture, now right is, people who were 20 in 2007 are almost 30 now, /pol/ is mostly 16-22 year olds, none of them were here in 2007. The influx of new people who matured politically during the Obama era and think Trump is some sort of exciting rebellion against social norms are who spam all this shit.

>N-newfag!!
The ironing is palpable. Is that all you can say after ruining this thread, little faggot? How about you go back to /leftypol/ and leave the good people alone, little faggot? Nobody likes nor cares about your politic faggot opinions, little faggot.

>Trump is some sort of exciting rebellion
>taking boomer posts seriously when most of /pol/ dislikes jews and jewish cocksucking especially from the guy who just took the title of "king of jews"
Everyone shit on Bush, not even the right wing wants to go back to the neo-con days of "we found WMDS lets go fight for oil and israel!"
You are right though that most of Yea Forums is about being contrarians so whatever is counter culture is popular at the moment

>staunchly left wing
Yes, that's why we openly called each other nigger faggots

I had two posts, including the one you quoted.
>nobody likes nor cares about your politic
Now that's irony. Go fuck yourself, this is /ck/ you off-topic newfag.

>How is this place not getting robbed 24/7
Old money on the walls smells soooo bad. All that e.coli all mixed in with mildew.It's like opening a dumpster.>
>Jackson notoriously hated people who weren’t white and American. Dude was so racist he hated Bongs. Started the Native American reservations as President. He owned hundreds of slaves, vehemently fought against abolition, and committed several war crimes during the War of 1812. He was a bastard who represented everything America’s ideals stand against.
It's a huge mistake to judge someone based upon the sensibilities of modern society. It's also a personality disorder to discredit everything good about a person once you find one single fault, which is not just about revisionist history, either. The modern climate is only critical when it wants to be. Fact is that people who could afford a servant in that era had servants, slaves and everything else like that, north and south combined, and in every country in the world. It's a very sad fact that classes existed and people weren't treated equally born, because they weren't and they still aren't. It's another thing to not consider there were just as many slave owners in the North, though fewer were owned, since it was only house servant work not giant amounts of acreage and farmwork. Crossing the moral threshold to pay someone's passage or not paying the wage but room and board is old world and new world. Just watch Dr. Gates on Finding your Roots, and you'll see the slave ownership in every Northern family the comes across. That's revisionist history to assume it wasn't like that.

there was about 10000 "mexicans" on average in each modern state they had that the US has now for a total of 15 years and did precisely nothing infrastructure wise it was just glorified nomadic settlements

>/pol/ is mostly 16-22 year olds
lol

Attached: 540FD751-C889-4090-B35E-F6F5EFDBDE76.png (800x1062, 1.02M)

I only ever experience /pol/ when they leak into Yea Forums and /ck/, and when obvious glowniggers post on /g/.
I thought all this shit was still kept to reddit?

probably not too many jolly africans around.

your point? she’s 16 women are just running into “the wall”

Q larp started on /pol/, got shilled a lot by the boomers that go there, and then ended up on reddit, so now every boomer believes it because it's the ultimate boomer fantasy
>just sit back and wait and dont take action we know whats happening and its all going according to plan

Yea Forums has just always been about being as edgy as possible when there is the whole fucking internet between you and the other person.

What happened is its just way more edgy now to be an Internet Nazi than it is to be a Satan Worshiper. Being "staunchly" anything has never been what any chan board has been about.

You are completely delusional.

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

lol right they grew up with tales of legendary informants like Deepthroat and bought into the media lies about Yea Forums being a sect of highly intelligent hackers and not a dumpster that anyone can shitpost on

this, this is literally just paste bin where things are semi-sorted by topic and you can reply

moron

you underestimate the broken risk-reward mechanism of niggers

>Jackson notoriously hated people who weren’t white and American.
fucking based
> Dude was so racist he hated Bongs.
jesus christ he was too pure for this world

Attached: 1558203456865.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

this
watching live-pd is easily one of the biggest redpills ever
>man I was just pulling you over for a busted taillight why did you evade arrest and speed off that just added so many extra violations when i was just gonna send you off with a ticket?
>i wuz just trying to get muh keedz and cahr home to muh mom cuz i didn't wunt them to see me get arrested

they're ones. Nigs cannot into addition so they only care about large bills.

My opinion is that she is a butterface

/pol/ is all around you all the time, reddit's /r/The_Donald became a containment board when PTG threads were so infectious and off topic ( often 3 up at a time ) that it was too much even for /pol/

Attached: 2019-07-02.jpg (512x491, 104K)

>Dude was so racist he hated Bongs

Dude, was Andrew Jackson the first brit truth poster IRL ?

>brits
>white

Sounds based

cope harder nigger faggot

Attached: Ch99XUt.jpg (638x960, 139K)

This is so fucking true, Yea Forums is just a boomer filled shithole at this point

>Yea Forums is full of boomers
>Yea Forums is full of summerfags
It's all so tiring. I've seen both claims in this thread alone

Cool story, boomer.

I'm 24 and have been here for almost 10 years
I'm neither of those things

money smells like shit, that bar probably smells terrible

>America isn't even a democracy
The knots you people tie yourselves into.

It's not though
It's a constitutional republic, and I beg you to go back to high school civics class and get this through your brain

This is a violation of Title 18, Section 333 of the United States Code, which says that “whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued, shall be fined not more than $100 or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.” The law is enforced by the Secret Service. If this was real, the owners are going to shafted HARD, and hopefully fast, if not I'm gonna tip intelligence myself!

How?

based

Owning an establishment that requires/encourages people to deface money makes you entirely responsible, especially considering that they become needlessly defaced BY the process in which you aqcuire them, ie. people aren't ripping up bills and putting them back in their pocket, they are ruining them IN ORDER to give them to you makeing YOU liable for the repercussion. So for everyone of those $1 bills those retards staple to their wall they end up with a $100 fine or jail time

>with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued
In order to understand the law, you should read it first

>unfit to be reissued
ok retard

stole my thunder. pretty sure there's hard and fast rules as to what constitutes "unfit" like 3/4 of the corner numbers still intact is still good, 2 is not. stapling it certainly is still good.

doesn't matter anyway have fun enforcing and all the negative pr over a grand in dollars

But they aren't ruined

>hard and fast rules as to what constitutes "unfit
yeah, if ANY of the anti-counterfit inclusions are damaged its considered "UNFIT" and will be destroyed when they reach a bank (that send money to be recycled by the FED)
which means even a small staple in the wrong place like the hidden metallic strip makes the bill worthless

You should write for the Washington comPost

>I'm clueless
stay mad

Sounds based as fuck

Ok use your words to explain how they are breaking the law

>I am clueless and I stayed mad
absolute retard

Attached: Capture.png (1059x927, 2.29M)

Why are you mad at a bit of creativity?

this is a work of art, beautiful and intricate, some would do anything to have it, some even died for it, and if a bunch of dirty hippies want to deface it then I want to see them pay for it.

Attached: 76567.jpg (640x424, 45K)

>americans doesn't own "their own" money

kek

>Fuck banks!
>Fuck indians too!
ol hickory was based

Maybe get a law passed making it illegal then you weirdo

Nobody owns their own money
It's all meaningless paper that represents an imaginary number the (((banks))) tell you is worth something despite the gold standard being replaced with 20th century usury

ron paul was our boi, shitting on bush doesn't make one a leftist

who are you to decide what's not okay to do with THEIR OWN money?

don't mind handing over the money in your possession then?

Nice cooking thread, folks.

Attached: sad story 1.jpg (500x599, 110K)

money =/= currency
Im starting to think /ck/ is most female heavy board, disgusting

the law requires intent to be rendered unfit
if you do something like staple a bill to a wall and damage it in the process you're not necessarily intending to render it unfit.

Any law that requires establishment of intent is notoriously hard to prosecute.

>missing the point entirely
If the banks wanted, it could decide tomorrow that nobody has any money and that all of it is theirs. They wouldn't because that would defeat the entire purpose of spending money. But it's still just a number that's value and importance changes daily, either through wages rising or falling, the cost of living changing, or the cost of goods rising or falling. $5 today is completely different from $5 100 years ago

correct, but in this case intent can be established on the owners of that place. The person doing it may be oblivious but the owner amasing a large wall of worthless bills is clearly using the bills as "decoration" and cannot be said to have the intention on using the damaged bills for actual transaction

key west is not Miami, its mostly gays down there

yeah the only thing being stolen there is STD's

so

Attached: 1551979726306.jpg (420x500, 48K)

it's not against the law to hoard bills or to not intend to use them for transaction.
It's against the law to deface them with the intent to render them unfit for circulation.
Pinning them up on the wall doesn't render them unfit for circulation.

I actually really hate this aesthetic, I think it's dirty and dusty and gross for an eating establishment. You know all that money is filthy and never gets cleaned. But you'd have a really hard time proving it as illegal.

you are clearly a woman and you havent read a single thing here except your own post

typical

>money is unfit and never gets cleaned
Off topic but kinda related. All money is gross and filthy and covered in germs, AND also covered in drug residue. If a cop ever pulls you over and the only thing the drug dog hits on is your cash and he brings up drug residue, ask him what bill doesn't have drug residue on it. They confiscate cash with drug residue, dont clean it, and then put those SAME bills back into circulation. Money is fucking disgusting and all of it is covered in drugs, cum, and shit

amazing

Attached: 1499478299596.jpg (2048x2048, 819K)

>inb4 this is why I use card

your card(s) gets tainted from being inserted into the card slots, indirectly, but it does nevertheless

No I wasnt even going to mention cards and just stuck with "all money"

Attached: DFAE6E01-7CAB-435C-AFF5-8FCA9103C430.jpg (720x731, 31K)

It's nice that there are places in the world where this can happen. It speaks highly of the neighborhood, the town/city's residents and the trust and probably the solid beat-down that would be given should any thieves got caught. An honor system is cool when maintained.

Yeah it's a shame we have people calling for quality seals on ice cream now. I remember when we used to be able to trust that some nigger didnt lick the ice cream and put it back

oooooooook

I agree, but they won't be able to use the money to pay off bills and such

What may the name of this lovely Lady be?

cash and drugs go hand in hand
although the bills you get from bank tellers are always clean and pressed and sometimes even straight from the press that you can hardly bend them. I dont think I've even touched a bill thats not marked 2019 all year since I cycle them with banks so often.
Public bathrooms and cash are big no-no's for me, cant fucking stand them but still better than having your name attached to ever transaction

>he doesn't know /pol/ spawned from Yea Forums
whew im new but not that new, these kids are fresh off the summer boat

Attached: 1555050510528.jpg (467x480, 60K)

You can bring a ripped bill to the bank as long as it's the side with 51% or more of the bill in tact. They accept if then send it to be destroyed, so if they can still verify through the writing that it's a real bill, they will accept it then remove it from circulation. I know this from receiving tattered up tips sometimes like ones that were taped, written on, or someone literally tipping half a bill thinking it was worthless and thought they were pulling a fast one. The bank always took what I brought it.

nuff said

Attached: 1563077431390.jpg (750x658, 63K)

i don't know what what to believe anymore

fucking kek

Attached: 1551209128500.jpg (603x961, 244K)

>still better than having your name attached to ever transaction
That's one of the main points of cryptocurrencies and it's scaring the shit out of the nation states who literally lose all legitimacy if you take away their total control over currency. I'm not an investor in it, but I see the potential of it as an observant armchair critic to dissolve the cancer of the tribalistic nation state which is leading us headlong to extinction.

>racist against the bongs
Good.

t. Idiot servant of oligarchs

ah, the humble shitcoin, the commodity that behaves like currency but acts like a security and without any of the defining features and global requirements of a currency. Countries need control over their currency because of basic import/export principles, sometimes the entire economy is centered on devaluing or proping a currency, just look at china and its yuan. If the yuan wasnt devalued global import of chinese goods would drop, the only reason china even exists in any state of power is only because of its "shit" currency making chinese imports so cheap.

shitcoins are at best digital "cash" and at worst digital beanie-babies, either way its a completely worthless endeavor and absolutely the wrong approach for developing the use of blockchains (which are genuinly usefull but not for psuedocurrencies)

Attached: 777.jpg (680x510, 44K)

You're actually just agreeing with him, but assuming that nation states need to exist.

>some fool thought those chains could hold Sminem

You have to go back

Attached: 1563999758623.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

each of these bills has a gun

Attached: 1565840395459.jpg (960x869, 174K)

>raised adopted natives in his own home with his own children
Yeah boy I cant even imagine how much he hated them

>America’s ideals stand against.
Exact opposite.

Lower your definition of "robbed" and yes it is being robbed 24/7. No one's coming in with a gun to scrape every bill off the wall but yeah people are gonna be yanking bills off the wall to use later if they think no one's watching.

No money is still usable even if it's been written on or even partially destroyed (banks will replace damaged bills if you can provide at least 60% of the bill or something like that I forget). And defacement is pretty much a completely unenforced law, literally no one will ever give a shit for ripping up bills.

Who the fuck is going to go through the trouble of removing all those bills and then get something like a couple thousand bucks? Not to mention most of them have some shit scribbled on them.

>literally no one will ever give a shit for ripping up bills
Yes, but I'm pretty sure SS won't hesitate to crack down on an establishment that encorages this practice

>democracy
t.tyrannypro

It's intentionally designed to protect against the evils of democracy. Despite the fact that it is becoming further democratised over the years it IS NOT intended to be one.

No fractional reserve currency is owned by the"owner"

>No money is still usable even if it's been written on or even partially destroyed
This is why punctuation matters.

Why do you think we have threads full of blog posting niggers telling you that you can caramelize onions in 10 minutes. Women really don't belong in the kitchen.

that's about the most boomer thing i ever heard

Based owners correcting hyperinflation

fucking this
does nobody realize they are all 1 dollar bills?
also I'm sure if someone saw them removing all the bills from the wall they would be quickly removed by management.

kek
why do indian men act like horny teenagers all the time?

go back to and shill bitcoin there

Attached: 1561557581644.jpg (562x434, 45K)

there's too many men for how little women there are, and not even indian women want to breed with such disgusting hairy boys
there's a reason most of the indians in the west tend to be females or "super smart" doctors and engineers

>digital beanie-babies
not a reference i'd though i ever hear on /ck/

Do you not realize that niggers go shelf surfing in 7/11s just for snapchat views? They dont give a fuck. Niggers lick icecream and put it back, fill up empty gallon jugs at the soda fountain, chimp out at the drop of a hat. It's a legitimate question asking why a troop of these monkeys doesnt show up to stage dive into the dollars, taking a armfull of 30ish dollars and then booking it while facebook living the whole thing.

>ice cream
I unironically saw someone advocating for quality seals on ice cream today. It's absolutely astounding how much niggers ruin the social trust we're allowed to have in our communities anymore.

>Jews aren't white and therefore aren't American.

Attached: chadJew.jpg (720x501, 31K)

no niggers or Jews around.

yay, we got moved to Yea Forums like a bunch of retards

>says something sensible that doesnt attack historical white men
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>blog posting
mroe like Yea ForumsLOG posting!
S L I D I N G
L
I
D
I
N
G

Attached: post logged.jpg (500x749, 70K)

Can confirm I live here

haha

>Thread sits on /ck/ for fucking hours even though it's related to cooking like Elizabeth Warren is related to native americans
>This is somehow fine
>Instead of letting the thread slide because it's already festered on the fucking board for so long that all off topic posting is basically finished, mod-kun lifts his greasy fucking cheeto finger and decides to move the thread to Yea Forums just to make sure we know that he thinks this thread is RANDOM and OFF TOPIC while he also refuses to do anything about the rampant spread of garbage all over the fucking board
>DAE fast food? DAE post saem webbum a million time? How do he escape eggy????
>*siiiiiiiP* sugar juice dae le CRAKC of the dAY this is cooking
>For me it's __________
>Slobbb a sheed
>HUh
>DAE eat alone
>I surely hope you don't ______
>Do AMURIONCSCSNCS ARRLRLRLRLRLRLR
>Wow america

>post something about jack
>2 week ban
ck mod is legitimately a special needs child

Attached: jackattak69.jpg (474x358, 59K)

>WA LA
>Blogggs ur pad
>AMGSESFG BYTOFFFFFOOOOOOO
> AWALALAAAAAA
>Blogsgs ur pad
>SIBBBBBBBB
>Would you a milkshake through a pasta?
>DaE gf for me it's the ALTON BRONWE
.SD I serslllyyy hjopnnsr you DONT do this

All the underage basement dwellers in this thread... jfc...
Thousands of fucking bars hang dollar Bill's on their walls. You go to the bar, sign your name on a single and staple that motherfucker wherever there is room.
There is a whole world outside your mom's basements faggots. Check it out sometime.

yeah, you guys are fucking stupid have you never been to a bar you losers

I went to a bar just yesterday lol signed my name on a hundred and stapled it to the wall you idiots also I had sex last night and maid her cum 20 times

SHE GOES TO ANOTHER SCHOOL

Jackson was the closest we'll ever get to a Chuck Norris presidency. Dude was such a badass that in a duel two pistols misfired because the bullets themselves were afraid of his alpha aura. Andrew mutha fuckin Jackson is the spirit of everything that embodies Murica, and this is why he's despised by liberal cucks and minorities who view their pigment as a disability in current society.

Jackson needs a 1000ft monument in Washington DC so he can look down on all the swamp ducks who sell us out to lobbies and foreign interests on a daily basis.

>in a duel
Wrong. It was straight up an assassination attempt.
He did belt the would-be assassin with his cane though, before Davey Crockett (I shit you not) and some others dragged him away.