Sooo the USA is slowly starting to legalize pot because the USA has no idea how to combat opioid addiction...

sooo the USA is slowly starting to legalize pot because the USA has no idea how to combat opioid addiction. they also hope you forget about the opioid problem so you can't sue.... prove me wrong

Attached: BeachWeedReason.jpg (856x642, 154K)

How the fuck is pot related to opioids?

being this stupid, the country is done

how can I sue the government over opiods

they don't care about opioid addiction dumbass, they created the problem and they profit from it
they're only allowing weed to be "legalized" because they can tax the shit out of it, not to mention that's on a state level and the federal government does not recognize it's legal status

Fuck I got addicted to weed

Attached: 20E24318-C6B7-43D6-BFD2-D430AC810DB4.jpg (640x670, 56K)

You would have to have millions of dollars for the best lawyers in every state of the USA. At least 5000 different cases at once wait 12 years in till it gets to the supreme court for you to lose.

me too nigga

Attached: smoking.jpg (420x420, 20K)

If I had it my way, weed would be banned and heroin would be legalized

But when you tell someone this they say you’re just a drug addict

>the USA is slowly starting to legalize pot
looks like it
>because the USA has no idea how to combat opioid addiction
you're not as smart as you think you are. grow up some first

nope ain't dumb. started to read some of the court cases from the state as the USA is suing the infamous sakler family. some of the researches they have done included that alternative medicine such as weed might combat the opioid problem the country has

Who cares just don't

I think we should legalize all drugs, but people dont like that idea either user

hence the federal government still opposing the legalization of weed. they're making plenty of money pushing pharmaceuticals and continuing the war on illegal drugs

*don't get addicted to shit

50/50

it was one FDA agent who went rouge and approved the drug. the FDA now wants concrete evidence weed will no be the next opioid

>slowly starting to legalize pot because the USA has no idea how to combat opioid addiction
Things happening in parallel don't mean a cause-and-effect just because you want them to. Decriminalization of weed has been a long process existing before the opioid crisis and the states that did it first were not the ones struggling with opioids. Not to mention, the most effective way to combat opioid addiction is to stifle their distribution, which is something the feds are on top of.

>hope you forgot about the opioid problem so you can't sue
You didn't even bother to check on ongoing litigation, did you? There are many suits from both federal prosecutors and private citizens.

legalize opiods

again an FDA agent went rouge and approved the drug. therefore they didn't do anything illegal so they can't be sued so easily. the government knows this so some states are looking into weed to calm things down. a cover up if you will...

also the first 1000 cases happened in late 90s early 2000s

which specific drug do you keep referring to

I'm not sure who feeding you this, but that's simply a gross mischaracterization of what caused the opioid crisis.
The addictive potential of the drugs was already, this was not the causal factor. The opioids were over-distributed and over-prescribed in very conspicuous numbers and regions.

all opioids

corruption is what happened

ah I see, you just have no idea what you're talking about
it's not as if all opiates were approved in one fell swoop
the government and the pharmaceutical industry know exactly what they're doing and they're making plenty of money, they have no intention of alleviating the problem off addiction

sure enough, there's plenty of reciprocated lobbying, but if they didn't care at all, they wouldn't bother with prosecuting opioid producers, strengthening FDA regulations, and large operations against opioid trafficking