How do I stop crushing on underage teens? Is there something wrong with me?

How do I stop crushing on underage teens? Is there something wrong with me?

I’m sane enough to know to stay away from them but it doesn’t stop my brain from thinking about 13yo cuties all the time.

Attached: 8262DB7C-18D2-402C-B81D-35216B50493C.jpg (820x1024, 189K)

You're an ephebophile. It's alright. Just get used to it, and accept that you will never have it.

inb4 "bro i fuck teens"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

the way i see it, if they are pubescent, jerking off is okay, but dont take it any further, you get into the murky waters of consent and if minors can make informed choices and all that, but if you can accept that you dont want to fuck them, then your cool bro

Its natural just never act on it.

Just jerk off thinking bout them or think bout them while fucking a girl your age like the rest of us and live your life in peace.

Yeah, I’m not stupid enough to actually ever do anything with one IRL. Probably the most self destructive thing one can do.

But yeah, I jerk off to instagram pics pretty much everyday.

what kinda instagram pics

I fucked a 14 year old. You haven’t experienced pussy until you bang an early teen.

come on give us some context here

Why would you want to stop?

Start crushing on overage teens.

Attached: 1164564694617.jpg (355x437, 79K)

>13
>underage

Pics that regular teens post on their insta. Selfies, etc.

>How do I stop crushing on underage teens?
kill yourself you fucking pedophile. or come here and I'll do it for you.
>Is there something wrong with me?
yes, your existence is a blight upon society.

Do you have regular contact with women your age? Would you be able to talk to one? If not, you may not be a ephebophile, but just insecure with women - and fantasizing about minors because they seem less intimidating. In this case, man up. Hit the gym, talk to women, take a pickup course if needed.

If you already have chances with women your age and still prefer teens, you've got a problem. You apparently already resolved to not act on it, and there's not much more you can do.

This is what is wrong with society.

Being a sick fuck and being attracted to an under developed kid is not the same as being attracted to a near full grown woman.

See

i didnt read lolita thinking it was real but i still jerked off

Lolita is well-written literature, though, unlike some shitty greentext larping on Yea Forums...

I jerked off to the scene in the modern version where they’re pulled over and she sits on his lap and starts making out. Hnnnnnnnng. Was the actress underage in the film?

same here i cant stop

Attached: dfdgf.png (598x574, 805K)

You're supposed to crush on nubile teens. Can't change millions of years of evolution in 150 years.

Yeah but the nude scenes were done with a body double. The part that gets me is when shes on top and pulls her retainer out before they fade to Black

more on the midget

Still though he actually got to make out with a cute underage actress. That’s a win. There’s no way the actor didn’t get a boner from that

I know I did at 15

Force yourself into a breast milk fetish.

Attached: yuiuyt.png (592x595, 828K)

What even is she lol

she isnt a midget just small

Everyone has seen those teens at the mall with their ass hanging out, nipples poking through a vest that's showing their stomach off. Any man that hasn't thought about those sights while jerking off is lying to himself

poor girl clearly hasnt hit puberty yet, bummer

Is that Soph??

even better

soph? whos that

Nah mate its not fit when she looks like a boy

That’s like, your opinion

You would have to be gay to not want to fuck those girls.

they all 16

Legal in most the world. Back when I was on tinder there were plenty of 16 year old looking to fuck older dudes.

This is my cousin. She’s 14. If you don’t find her attractive then you’re fucking gay. Simple as that.

Attached: C1662660-391E-444E-B12D-0D541204A225.jpg (1242x1504, 261K)

true. have kik??

My step daughter is the same age and all I think about when I fuck my wife is her. Poor wife thinks I am hard as a rock because of her kek.

Attached: 20190824_185800.jpg (1080x1171, 548K)

Nope.
Describe your step daughter for us? What’s your biggest fantasy involving her?

more of her?

Never thought about it.

My daughter could give any guy a boner. She does it to me all the time

pics?

She looks better than most college girls IMO and she’s barely starting high school in a week.

Attached: 03DD2B98-A840-4E05-ABE9-F8A280CD4502.jpg (1242x1235, 646K)

yeah your theory is correct. suddenly have a boner

No face

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-224259_Bottled.jpg (1080x2220, 532K)

of course. thank you and cute feet. more pics/info?

More

She's 16 now, but has been quite an intense daddys girl since she was about 11 or 12. Always wanted to cuddle or lay down with me

Literally has tattoos - she’s 18+

Can't stop thinking of my cousin now. She would make many men hard, as she does me

I took her to a tattoo parlour for her 16th. All her friends have them

yeah gonna need more

more of her ass