"Hey Dad meet my boyfriend Jiang"

>"Hey Dad meet my boyfriend Jiang"
How do you react to her race mixing?

Attached: 01_1800526070249635_8687659.jpg (1080x1129, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn Jiang must have a cock on em

Not the worst since its an asian. Honestly could care less, they aren't subhuman or anything. But if it was a nigger I would be so fucking pissed.

Attached: dew.jpg (431x424, 23K)

Way more approvingly than if it were some ghetto nigger.

What if your kids all looked like Bobby Lee?

I'd be cool with second generation Asian. Not first.

Never cool with niggers. I don't want black grandkids.

if it's not a nigger, it's okay by me

Wouldn't care since I slam Asian pussy too

So guys can get an asian mail order bride and it's not a problem? Science forbid a woman want's to date an asian though.

Asian is the only acceptable male option for race mixing.

There is not a single white person in this thread

you too

He would have a career and be able to support her most likely; perfect credit, comes from a home with tradition, both parents, not on EBT, new car, home owner in a few years, doesn't need malt liquor, probably is a high tier employee, in shape, travels, has hobbies that don’t include shooting up a 7-11, went to Penn. and not the Pen, isn’t on probation, doesn’t take 15 months to pay off a $500 loan from Americash Loans, hasn’t sucked a dick for crack, doesn’t smell like ass and coco butter, literate, wants to have a family someday and be there for his kids, doesn’t have Sickle-Cell anemia, comes from a great history of people that built civilizations, isn’t a nigger

Fucking winner.

"Honey, I expect your math grades to go up now."

shut up, nigger

I can clearly tell she's not doing it because she wants to be a whore so ok

AMWF is the best possible race mix you can possibly pull off next to BMWF, that being said they both need to look good which is the case in this picture so its fine.

WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES. RACE IS A MADE UP CONCEPT SHITLORDS.

WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MATTERS YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

If he can't suck my dick to satisfaction then he'll be no son-in-law of mine

hey everybody stfu and stop judging what other people do. Its none of your business.

>race is a made up concept
>people such as nutritionists understand that different races react differently to different types of macronutrients (i.e omega-3 fats, etc.)
kys retard

Asians are okay and cute, especially the women. They are not bad to form a relationship with, and usually bond well. They have high intelligence, and can function in a family unit in modern society. You may want to breed with them.
youtu.be/pVF3jde2Ehk

laugh because my daughter is to retarded to realize that chinks have small cocks

lol normie retards still believe that?

Only the ones who haven't bothered looking up Asian dudes' masturbation vids.

Talk about hot.

>TFW I'm now the Trollface's father in law.

Attached: Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg (1100x1100, 103K)

As a white guy who dates an Asian girl, I support racial mixing.