What's up fags, I'm getting a cat tomorrow, Bombay and he's 2 months old, I hav no friends, anyone with a cat...

what's up fags, I'm getting a cat tomorrow, Bombay and he's 2 months old, I hav no friends, anyone with a cat, please what do I need? :D

Attached: images (34).jpg (677x453, 14K)

kot

Attached: if you read this u gay.png (358x350, 265K)

Attached: 1566690439470s.jpg (222x250, 8K)

A litter box
Unscented litter (the perfume is for us. Cats dont really like it)
Wet food
A cat tower or something they can climb up on.

Bombay cats are cool but that mf is gonna latch onto you and require a lot of attention lol

ok so my house is small, I'm thinking on putting the litter box in the bathroom maybe

put it on hard floor, because theyre fucking messy and youll be cleaning up around it often

Attached: 1560741200510.gif (500x379, 60K)

get some treats for training, and cat food, shit box and shit gravel

ok, litter box, the gravel thing, and food(does it have to be cat food or can it be any wet food?)

Attached: 1557665438424.png (500x488, 273K)

Between 50 and 100 of your monkey money y suppose.

Go to a veterinarian for basic vaccincation kit and cut his balls.

Said him you are ignorant about cat, he will provide basics shit and info.

My roommates cats like to track litter throughout the house, so a corner would probably make it easier to keep clean. Also find a good brand of food and try to stick with it. Switching foods can really mess with their stomachs. Go on amazon and buy a cheap bag of a bunch of toys so you can see what it likes.

feed it wet hot dogs

Go on /an/ Lots of discussions there on cat owning.

he's vaccinated and no balls

Honestly for the most part, cats are pretty fucking low maintenance. Only things you really need to do is know how much to feed them, give them a consistent feeding schedule, and clean their litter box at least once a week. If they’re affectionate, they’ll give you love on their own terms and after a few weeks of care will develop a mutual respect/loyalty towards you.

Pic related, my little one

Attached: 4L_WjJ7bXTf.jpg (756x1008, 475K)

>does it have to be cat food
it should be cat food, cat food is made for cats specifically, dog food has to much salt and isnt good for kittehs

a piece of carpet in front of the shit box will catch most of it

seconding this

Attached: going-to-need-less-edge-on-that-28960696.png (500x522, 170K)

Also for the litter box, buy the good metal litter scoop.
You think you're saving money getting the plastic ones, but they ALL break after a couple of months.

Has the cat been fixed or vaccinated?

I've had the same plastic scoop for nearly 20 years. It could just be luck, but they aren't all shit.

litter box with a lid, so it wont get everywhere
wet food and dry food
wet food as a treat for breakfast or dinner
idk how many cups of catfood cats require daily but google it

go to vet, get a check up, ask about it

a cat tree, lazor pointer, cat nip toys, empty boxes, a cardboard or regulars scratching post

cat proof your house - make sure nothing is anywhere they can knock stuff over, and can't get to electronic cords

also you will need a water squirt bottle
shake it to get your cat to stop fcking with something because they will, and if they dont stop, squirt em

also you can put foil on stuff like around cables and ontop of counters cause they hate that shit apparently

litter food a shit box and cat nip when their older those toys with the string and a toy on the end are cool as well as lazer pointers

Orijen cat food. Keep kitteh healthy, he loves you.

Get a litter box, a toy with a string and feather kittens love them. Dont pick it up all the time let it come to your lap if you pick it ul and hold it constantly it wont like you as much. Or at least beimg held.

thx, I've met some cats before, we seemed to understand eachoter on a spiritual level, I hope this works out
normal food works? like wet sausage or meat

yep

Then just make sure it has a place to shit and eat. Maybe a comfy bed to sleep on, but cats can usually sleep anywhere.

stay away from human food
every once in awhile as a treat is ok but don't make it regular

Feed it cat food, stupid.

thx man

ok cat food since day one, kittens eat cat food dry? and wet for treats right

Blink at your cat slowly to gain it's trust

FEED HIM ORIJEN

simply throw him outside and he will live on his own

yeah they make specific food for kittens too which usually has smaller pieces. don't let them get used to wet food lol they get spoiled and honestly dealing with wet food sucks

Get a Litter Genie, it'll make your life so much easier. Also, the best toy is Da Bee by GoCat.

You can get both of those on Amazon.

Prepare for all of your clothes and belongings to be covered in hair until the kitty dies. That's the main reason I haven't gotten one. I have allergies though, so if the hair doesn't bother you, just get ready for all the weird things cats do, but they can be really great pets and companions.

Get different kinds of scratching posts. Find which post your cat likes the best and keep that one.

Congratz, I saved you on $1000 worth of furniture and property damage.

yeah no problem
hope it goes well
may take 2-3 weeks for the cat to entirely trust you, but it will come

also, I may have missed it, but have you named it yet? going to do a dubs/trips names my cat thread?

yep, been thinking about it and it's honestly worth it, having more of a responsibility and getting great companions
will look forward on getting him a post and some other toys

Nice choice! Here's mine

Attached: 20180813_080813.jpg (1094x1260, 643K)

Dont be surprised if he pukes out a hairball from time to time. You will need a litterbox, litter and food. Make sure to water daily and play with the keytahn. Also research quality food and dont feed him cheap stuff. Ocassionally treat him with wet food and dont step on the tail it hurts

Attached: 1564524349289.jpg (960x960, 238K)

op here
other question, where should I leave the kitty when I go out, I take classes from 1 to 7 pm, should he wonder in the house? will it be safe alone or should I keep him in a cage for now? what's best for the kitty

either the bathroom or maybe a medium/large cage that can fit a litterbox and food

he'll be fine in the house with food (indoor eight management formula for adults), water, and a litter box. he'll be perfectly happy and happy to see you when you get home.

thx a lot, really guys I'm gonna be the best father :')
also feed the kitty twice or thrice a day if I'm correct? one in the morning and one in the night, that should be perfect for my schedule

Cats aren't too difficult. They need to eat/drink, shit/piss and scratch so get bowls for food and water, a litterbox and a scratching post. Refill or replace as needed.. That's it.

>what do I need?
a kot, clearly