If you have a smartphone and your screen is cracked or you have to use a case 24/7 you have to actually be retarded...

If you have a smartphone and your screen is cracked or you have to use a case 24/7 you have to actually be retarded. How is it fucking hard for you to hold something in your hand or put something in your pocket without dropping it? How the hell do you care so little for a device that often costs over 600$?

Attached: f64jzpuwvax11.jpg (2976x3968, 689K)

Second that. I have a friend who break every new phone he has within a couple of weeks/months. I never use a case, nor drop my phone and I’m always apprehensive about letting him use mine in case he breaks it.

My phone was 95 pound and is now 4 years old. Screen got cracked recently, I don't see your point?

Im talking about the people who buy high end phones and arent able to keep them from cracking two days later. Having a phone for 4 years and it cracking then is no problem.

Hey Op, how hard is it to suck you’re own dick?

I assume you have a since almost everyone here is a guy.

While there might be some who are kissless incels, I’m guessing the majority who post now are moderately well balanced people who, nonetheless, have a bone to pick with the world.

Which brings me back to you. How often do you suck your own dick, because that’s all this thread amounts to.

Is it tasty? Do you like your own salt? Did you feel some gratification from a split second of being anything other than a loser?

I’d be really happy to know.

Are you being salty because youve realized youre too retarded to hold something and got offended?

T. Broke his $1000 phone screen.
How does it feel to be this incompetent?

Never broke a phone, it just pisses me off to see the “hey user commiserate with me” posts because others use this as a cop out for feeling superior to others.

This is cancer.

Then maybe you shouldn't bump threads that you believe to be cancer? You could at least, I dunno, sage?

>Why do people use/care for their material possessions how they want to
Just don't give the dumb fuck your phone
Turbospergs. Sage

the same kinda people that buy high end smart phones just to use WhatsApp and Facebook.........

>you’re own dick
>you have a since

Go to bed, Ahmed.

So when your friend asks if he can borrow your phone, you just say “no” like some autistic degenerate? No wonder you spend so much time here.

change the display yourself, it will only cost you about 90€

Why don't you borrow him your phone?

You're not even trying.

Stop typing, stupid foreigner.

You're gonna need a bigger hook

No need to.

Rise to me, cuck.

Weak.

Good boy.

No, amerimutt

Eh.

Shitskin.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Again, no.
Also, my parents weren't white trash brits forced to go to the colonies. Or are you a negr :)

Fuck off, beaner.

For me it's keeping the phone clean and keeping the scratches off the screen/back. (Back of phone is glass) I work for a lumberyard, haha wood jokes kys, it's just nice knowing my expensive phone is safer than without a case if I set it down somewhere

I bought a oneplus 2 a month or two after they came out, summer 2015 I use the flip cover, which isn't really a case it replaces the back plastic with a leather flip thing and therefore doesn't cover the edges of glass or metal body.

And as a person with nerve damage that often makes me just drop whatever I'm holding I've gotta say tempered glass screen protectors are a life saver. I've been rocking this phone for over 4 years I've replaced 3 screen protectors but my phone remained intact.

I don't know why other people break their phones but I could be holding my phone watching a video and I'll feel an electric shock go though my hand nerves and automatically drop it.

Attached: IMG_0489.jpg (2592x1936, 973K)

That’s excusable. Some people are just dipshits.

Tldr but you're probably good homie

Make me.
And no beaner.
Also, my ancestors weren't white trash brits forced to go to the colonies. Or are you a nigger? :)

Spam.

Suicide is really awesome

Unspam me. Meanwhile, let's talk about your ancestors and your man tits, redneck.

Shitskin

Got a new samsung a few months ago. Younger brother tossed a screwdriver onto my bed where my phone was on the day I got it and shattered the screen protector.
Replaced it, and now I never let it out of my sight when he's around.

I’m not American, you stupid nigger.

Europoor. Not from islamistan. Were your grandparents also European, but forced by poverty into the new world, or are you black?

Perfectly understandable. When I had my iPhone, I had a case on it for when I went camping.
Also OP is desperate. Why tf would you bash people for using a case on their phone? Do you drive your car around with no windows or airbags? Do you let an infant bounce around a car without a seat? It's called insurance, and taking care of expensive shit. Mistakes happen.
Also the pocket thing is bullshit, most women's pockets are at most like three or four inches deep. Or they're not there at all.

Let me check the list...yup, that's about it

Attached: 1566617194849.jpg (500x376, 66K)

You really are fucked up. A guy shitposts about race and the whole thread derails.

Thx user, op is definitely a faggot. Sage from me

We should forcibly deport this retard.

Attached: 2C124A5A-9323-4321-A239-1CAFB9D158DA.jpg (482x361, 87K)

Still, won't it be enough to handle the thing with care? This new phones, all glass, flat as fuck, sometimes colorful, well, this shit isn't meant to be inside a case.

Not everyone is a poor.
$600 is nothing. The stress of constantly being paranoid about your phone is not worth $600.
Some of us have far more valuable things to think about.

You shouldn't be here, little willy. Underage and retarded.

you want to deport someone who went threw the full immigration process?

wow some people really are ageist all immigration

If I didn’t use a case my screen would be scratched to shit because i work around sand all day. But I guess if you’re a neet and your phone never leaves your hand and your ass never leaves your bed then yeah, a case is pretty useless.

Handle it with care all you want. Mistakes still happen. Things fall, you'll drop shit, if there's pets or kids around then that's even more risk of your likely slippery glass phone taking a tumble.
So do you only think about your phone, at all times? That's pmuch the only way to guarantee not dropping that shit at some point. Unless you're a completely immobile fuck, but that's another animal.
Point is responsible adults protect their investments. A $600+ item is an investment, why the fuck would you not give it a layer of protection if you could?

Shit happens that's not totally in your control faggot. It's called insurance and piece of mind.

Rip op

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-210923.png (804x547, 564K)

Accidents happen.
Also
>He actually spent $600+ on a device designed to break down after a year.

But wouldn't I have to be in your country in order to be deported from there? Already went there a few times, "vacations", never has the slightest problem getting in or out, in fact I find most of you americans quite nice. But would never want to live there. Fuck. Now I also understand that this is Yea Forums, sort of a containment board for unadjusted teens and alround morons like you. My europoor lg is about 1 yr old, all glass, lives between a pocket and a table, isn't yet too dirty or scratched. What about your iphone? Still waiting for an enlightening discussion on your ancestors and tits, bro.

More or less this, yes. Why would you want an impeccable, but obsolete phone?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Attached: 1557725589868-b.png (562x604, 197K)

I’m suggesting we exile you to some shitskin populated country away from our society and our internet.

I use a case because I don't need my phone to scratch. Absolutely nothing fucking wrong with a thin case

You have no power to do that.
And no one ever listens to you.
Meanwhile, you're amusing me.
Do you really own an idevice? Keek

It's very easy to not break your stuff when you never leave your mom's basement.

You obviously don't have kids

It's my dad's basement asswipe!

That's a heavy phone

Attached: b83ccb6.jpg (2316x3088, 884K)

>”no one ever listens to you.”
>”meanwhile, you’re amusing me.”
What??

This. I had a samsung with an otterbox and hated every minute of the four years I had it. Then it died (yay). So, I went and got a new Pixel 3xl. I put it in my back pocket like I did the samsung, and the pixel cracked right down the middle. I don't care, because the pixel works 100x better than the POS samsung. I can always go get a new one, because I'm not a broke fuck teenager who's life revolves around phones.