Why does people insist calling this kind of image 2d? you can see the curves of depth...

why does people insist calling this kind of image 2d? you can see the curves of depth, the artists inteded to make this look 3d, so why do we call it 2d. This makes shit sense

Attached: 3dimg.jpg (1000x715, 71K)

because its hand drawn retard anything drawn flat on a piece of paper/screen is considered 2d

it was drawn in 2d. just because it looks 3d it doesn't mean it actually is. why does someone need to explain this to you?

are you high?

so a drawn cube is 2d?

yes because it's drawn on a flat surface

it's a projection of a 3d object on a 2d plane

Ok, then why are old games considered 2d, but new ones aren't. I mean, both of them are in a flat surface

>not understanding the illusion of depth

so...if your argument is right, then albedo is a 3dpd?

Attached: overlordcgi.jpg (1919x1079, 923K)

It's a 2D representation of a 3D object.

because they're 8-bit. 3d games are created in a 3d engine while pong wasn't. they were rendered in 3d while 2d images aren't. why are you arguing this?. it's a flat fucking image.

what about cgi? they are made on 3d modeling programs...therefore as I said, albedo is a 3dpd?

Attached: 3g0d8ryqp7vy.jpg (3024x4032, 890K)

Can you show me an instance of Albedo animated in a 3D software in the official anime?

Attached: 8bi7jHo_d.jpg (640x419, 18K)

god dammit, haven't you seen the shit cgi from the anime?? if not, just take as an example kemono friends, any shit netflix makes or that cristal girl anime of which name I forgot. The logic is the same, they were made on 3d programs, my doubt is if that makes then 3d.

Yes, I have seen the shit CGI. But I haven't seen Albedo in CGI, therefore she's still 2D.

what the fuck is an albedo?

seriously, ths is no bait, I created this thread because a friend of mine was saying the I actually masturbate to 3d images and I should call then so, but my pride is too big for me to renounce the privelege of escaping the 3d world, therefore I am using the same arguments he used on me

Attached: 1552953783200.png (323x431, 178K)

if she's sometimes rendered in 3d then she is 3d sometimes. just because it's on a screen dosen't make it 2d.

>a friend
ok, user. we believe you.

You're a loser, kys

3d without 3d rendering is an illusion created by the artist. This is obviously 2d, regardless of definition and shading. Lrn2art faggot

I don't have any proof she was made on a 3d program, but just take any dance from any idol anime and you will see it clearly, so te girls from zombieland saga are 3dpd, right?

>I don't have any proof
Case closed, saged and thread hidden.

Attached: loads shotgun with malicious intent.jpg (720x408, 48K)

he is actually wrighting on this thread
you see this guy that said "what the fuck is an albedo?" that is the exact kind of normie who would question such basic fact

op is always a trolling faggot

I have no doubt that there are people really this genuinely fucking stupid.

> op literally doesn't understand what a dimension is and people are bothering to argue with him
This thread is wild.

Yes it does.

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

anything that is shown in a picture is 2d, brainlet.
2d (two dimensional):
first dimension=length
second dimension=width

3d (three dimensional):
first dimension=length
second dimension=width
third dimension=depth

anything called "3d" that's on a flat surface (picture, drawing, video game, movie, cgi, etc.) is merely a 2d object giving the illusion of three dimensions.

Attached: 2d-and-3d[1].png (1046x472, 42K)

Attached: download (7).jpg (666x500, 104K)

so is everything made in 3d considered as 3d

You retina is a 2d screen but the real world is 3d you retard

>Bitch don't know 'bout eyeballs

Your retina is a 2d screen. Are you saying the world is 2d and it gives the impression of a 2d one?

if I bend a tv It doesnt suddenly display in 3d

>your retina is a 2D screen

Attached: sKLRvgx_d.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Doesn't it, user? Doesn't it?

Attached: 1564973381633.jpg (339x339, 30K)

>Your retina is a 2d screen
Not necessarily wrong. Not entirely right either.

Attached: retarded.jpg (640x480, 37K)

So you are saying that if I have a piece of paper with a 3d drawing on it, it is 2d. The moment this piece of paper is slightly bent, the drawing becomes 3d

My post was bait, but now I feel bad because you actually took the time to react to it. Of course that's not how it works.

Attached: 1566662873952.jpg (125x125, 2K)

*The impression of a 3d one

>Not understanding that people dont care if something is bait and just want to waste time

Oh, you're right.