Proud to be white? What does that mean exactly? How can you be proud to have fallen out of a white pussy...

Proud to be white? What does that mean exactly? How can you be proud to have fallen out of a white pussy? I get black and queer pride. Thriving while black or queer actually takes some additional work. Why do white folks think they deserve a pat on the back for having the game set on easy mode?

Attached: Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg (1200x1622, 246K)

there aint no easy mode even fo womyn nigga

b8 at its finest. Go back to shekeltown, jew.

>Thriving while black or queer actually takes some additional work

>Have to walk down the street without mugging the first person you see
>Have to go an 8 hour work day without gargling semen
>Have to go get a pack of smokes while resisting the urge to run out on yo kids
>Have to wait in line at the dmv without spreading AIDS
Yup, nigs and fags sure do have it tough

Kek. Faggots and niggers are pathetic. Nigger faggots are literal subhuman garbage.

>thriving
thriving has nothing to do with it, they say they are proud to be gay or black just by sucking cock or having more melanin in their skin. there's nothing to be proud about if you were just born that way.

Whites are the youngest and smallest race, yet conquered the world in only 1000 years. There are endless reasons for white pride. There is shame to go around, too, but not like the shame of utter defeat.

Attached: viking.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

I'm proud I'm not a nigger

Bait, but I'll take it.

Whites, compared to any other race (except the Asians, debatably) have done far more in the time that we have been around. More leaps in science, culture, art , governance, and rights than anyone else. There is pride to be had in what we have done, and what we will continue to do.

Blacks have done very little in the scope of things, and gays have done pretty much nothing in and of themselves. Pretty much any and all of their achievements have taken place in predominately straight, white societies.

Vikings are the niggers of white people, don't fall for the meme.

How long did it take you to accomplish?

So you are proud to have fallen out of a white vagina? What have you conquered/invented?

By conquered you mean made unlivable with carbon emissions? Cool I guess.

“Pride in what we have done”?
You’re a fucking waste of space posting on Yea Forums, you ain’t done shit. People who are the same color as you have done things. Taking “pride” in that is pathetic, try doing something for yourself and earn being “proud”.
Race pride is stupid.

>What have you conquered/invented?

>Whites cannot take pride in the accomplishments of their ancestors
>Simultaneously We wuz kangz n sheeit
Oy vey

OP Why do you right wingers like old men so much and hate women?

Me, too. I wonder what blacks tell their children when asked why God loves white people more? It's so clearly obvious he does.

Hey, I'm a fag! Hey, I'm a black. Ya! Ya! I think I've got it pretty bad, my life is so hard, I hate it! I hate my life! Fuck ya OP, fuck those white people.

I’m a proud white man does that trigger you?

Attached: 5CF0C061-01B2-4001-A182-89FD693FC28C.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I used to think the same way as you do user, but really there's nothing wrong with taking pride in teh achievements of your forefathers. Would it not pride you to know that your father, grandfather, or brother was a great person before you? There should always exist a reverance for the achievements of great men in days past, and pride in the fact that you are, even tangentially, one of those men. Its the same palce that national pride, workplace pride, or anything of the such comes from.

>Do something yourself
I am a husband, a father, and a hard worker. What of yourself, user?

All pride is stupid.

People usually mean grateful combine with honored when they attach "pride" to a state of being.

Like some people are grateful and honored that they like having things stuck up their ass.

Fear and hate. The "pride" is paper thin. The real driving force in racial pride is fear of having to share with people you don't know.

Not realizing Greek started white pride and there not even white, fucken idiot

You're on a board developed by a white man using a computer designed by white men with an operating system designed by white men. That's a good starter list.

Attached: caber tossing.jpg (500x748, 69K)

Greeks were white. They have been subsumed by other cultures and races since, though, so most of them aren't white these days. They're a mix.

I subscribe to the George Carlin school of thought: If you are proud of an accident of genetics, then you are a fucking idiot who needs to be set on fire, thrown into a dumpster and pushed off a cliff.

Given that being black and queer are both genetic accidents, people who are proud of such things are just as retarded as people who are proud of the genetic accident of being born white.

Attached: Carlin.jpg (1050x640, 58K)

your problem is your own racism. You stereotype whites based on your sheltered view of them, based on seeing them on tv

imagine stereotyping niggers based on seeing them depicted as criminals in tv shows/movies? thats racist right? Surprise: youre just racist.

You dont know shit about whitey and if you did you would know that they went around the world and into space for a reason.

Props for being consistent in your logic

Attached: whitepeople.gif (320x236, 1.4M)

We engineered the country. Deal. With. It.

Hot little slut

Attached: 1565674907197.jpg (480x363, 27K)

Attached: 1561864409392.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

Attached: 1537428978788.jpg (960x952, 226K)

Attached: 1558828005931.jpg (1600x2348, 999K)

Attached: 1563046665520.jpg (1000x1366, 207K)

Attached: 1563859985349.jpg (750x699, 73K)

Attached: 1556768176386.jpg (1024x707, 339K)

Attached: 1505489809089.jpg (960x882, 315K)

>Proud to be white? What does that mean exactly?

>be white and successful
"Look at what I accomplished! Damn I'm good!"
>be white and a loser
"Look at what we accomplished! Damn I'm glad to be white!"

because we are capable of setting the mode to easy....you on the other hand just have to suck up what we spew out, friend

Oh look, it's a picture of a nice white community
before they sent those kids to die in the Vietnam mud
so that General Dynamics stock could raise $2.
What a happy time to be alive, as long as you were exactly like everyone else, no exceptions.

Disagree. Women have mega easy mode. Less jail time, better chance of getting custody, total freedom of abortions without the father's input, quotas, favoritism, cushier everything, even just favors and people holding the door etc. Less likely to have to do manual labor. Can accuse men of sexual assault/harrassment and ruin their lives with no repercussions, pmuch. Women 100% have it set on "I'm too young to die".
Source, am woman.

When is the last time you wore a tie on the bus/train/plane?
Face it, you're part of the slob crowd too.

Attached: video-game-player__140211213634.jpg (275x183, 12K)

You can be successful and proud of your heritage at the same time. White pride is about being proud of what our white ancestors accomplished, not necessarily about disparaging other races. But it's fun to do that, especially niggers, because it's so easy.

>Burning a bucket of KFC
Don't you disrespect the Colonel like that

shut up, spook

i like the way you think user

Race itself isn't something to be proud of. It's not an accomplishment. It's just how you were born.

the greeks didnt give a fuck about faggot status and they did a ton of shit

if you believe the fairy tales, god likes jews the most

Because they're the ones who created a world where blacks and queers could live freely in a civilized society?