trannies, jews, soibois.

because they hate America. simple Fact

They arent, you guys are tho.

no u

libtard get off Yea Forums

you want mexicans to flood our country and give them free health care, faggot

bait?

if your a liberal yea

No conservatives are the biggest crybabies of all time. Literally scared of children's programming, weed, pop music, movies, people who pray differently, people who love differently and people who think differently.

Does that make you angry and feel like you've been harmed in some way

wrong, nice generalization, immagine trying to sound like an intellectual when you think men with penises are women.

yea when illegals come over illegally itss unfair to those who wait in line and go through the legal processes and you liberals want to just let them flood in like ants when you leave a candy bar on your kitchen counter.

Back to /pol

Attached: 1565923540375.gif (412x229, 1.76M)

right :)

honeslty get these stupid ass liberals off Yea Forums.

Attached: 1566422420745.jpg (567x561, 57K)

from the president who literally has a baby fit every other day on twitter over someone even making a slight against him.

There is no line. Green cards are drawn by lottery and take between 6-20 years to get. There are only a certain number issued every year and they run out on the first day they become available. They are only available to people who already have a job lined up whose employers are willing to pay tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees, or to people who are spouses or relatives of citizens.

If you are an unskilled worker, there is no established process to getting a green card.

ik its almost hard to comprehend that people actually think that way. They are to stupid to wake up from the brain washing they get every day from CNN MSNBC CBS and the like.

Attached: 1565904666007.jpg (599x600, 72K)

compared to the devastation the criminal Hilary Clinton would have caused, I can handle any tweet and honestly the times of being nice and PC are over, grow up little victim ass libtard. If you cant handle tweets from the president get the fuck off Yea Forums little girl.

Then stay the fuck in Mexico untill you can, is it that hard to understand, if your not legal, dont come in thats why we fucking have laws.

Contradiction is not an argument.

Not an argument.

Triggered!

Attached: 45480421_2253515311548808_4367124803862134784_n.jpg (800x450, 43K)

I'm a liberal that loves capitalism. I worked hard and I'm an engineer. The government does not take enough of my salary so I donate, but most people that earn as much as I do don't donate sufficiently. I also wish that the company that I worked for was subject to harsher regulations and much, much higher taxes.

you sound and look stupid as fcuk liberal get off Yea Forums little victim crybaby.

Triggered!!!!!!

Most of the people immigrating here at the moment are coming not from mexico but from countries like guatemala, honduras, and el salvador whose governments are collapsing

for some reason

This ylyl now?

Attached: 1565179466543.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Not an argument. Not even a good insult really. Sad.

Attached: binky.jpg (494x421, 15K)

what an awful anti capitalism thing to say fucking no surprise coming from a stupid ass liberal engineer from Texas.

As big of a problem as alt-leftism is.... the reality of this situation boils down to one simple thing. A lack of logic on the left and a lack of empathy on the right. This singular condition is the root of the majority of the current divide.

The Left needs to undertand that being nice and helping people is cool, but it needs to happen in a manner that recognizes and accepts reality/math/science.

The right needs to understand WHY the left feels this way and try to frame debates/issues in a way that validates emotuonal responses but steers twoard logic and practicality. When you totally dismiss emotion in favor of facts you alienate the left in a way that makes any middleground impossible

( to be clear i am neither left nor right... i prefer to take a stance on a case by case basis grounded in science and facts)

Attached: FB_IMG_1531333663652.jpg (640x640, 42K)

IG nigga

No U

Attached: FATBEARDS.jpg (819x436, 99K)

they are coming from the mexican border.

Fucking liberal assholes should know their place with the rest of us vermin. Know who their masters are. Natural order of things

mexico borders the united states

sad cause mad

What a completely fictional narrative you live in. Frightening.

Attached: 1562547886998.jpg (749x586, 112K)

and your losing next election... honestly I would feel bad if you guys weren't trying to divide and destroy our country.

Are reverting to infancy?

Attached: redneck.jpg (607x439, 75K)

thanks for taking the time to respond. i'm sure it was taking away from your daily lynching meetings with your fellow klan buddies.

Attached: 305zo9.jpg (559x478, 60K)

I disagree I dont see anything wrong with the republican party the issue is all the Left.

(FACT)

This country only gets more and more liberal while fat incel 20 year olds and senior citizens watch trump cry like a bitch and fail at everything and claim they are winning something.

We got 10 million more votes in 2018 before Trump started eating his own shit and calling himself Napolean. I can't wait to see what the recession does for his poll numbers.

I actually aspire to get to that guys age and have a good looking gf like that.

shit taste in guns though

I love ice cream

i disagree you are not a professional russian internet troll

(FACT)

Attached: 32hyxe.jpg (500x522, 61K)

sorry I dont live in fuck ass Mississippi like you do I dont fuck my cousin or hang niggers just argue on Yea Forums.

at the risk of taking bait..... just what part is so crazy?

I say this from the perspective of an outside observer, and this is most certainly the main problem I see?

Attached: FB_IMG_1531952440156.jpg (627x818, 48K)

get him re elected because china is stealing from us.

()FACT()

wow these liberals real steamy

[centrism intensifies]

Trump dont give af about china its just a way for him to twist $ out of them to his overseas bank accounts.

ik they just get triggered over the stupidest shit.

You might not live in hillbilly land but you sure think like one. Don't even try to deny it, also yes you do fuck your cousin or at least fantasize about it.

proof? he wants to help america by exposing whats going on in China and stopping it, our biggest trade deficet is with China and they are devalueing there currency to make exports cheaper. China is ripping us left and right, but the Liberals just want to say fuck it we dont care we are to bussy dying our hair and playing victim all day.

Attached: 37jx40.jpg (666x500, 60K)

Attached: qwo8r8v1p8i31.jpg (715x960, 97K)

Attached: 2plda9.jpg (575x388, 66K)

nah they only thing i fuck is liberals heads up with these facts of golden knoiwledge. I AM THE CHOSEN ONE I AM THE OP FUCK LIBERALS IN ALL FORMS< HERE TO DESTROY LIBERAL LOGIC, ANY LIBERAL THAT DISAGREES WITH A CONSERVATIVE IS JUST WRONG.

(FACT) (FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)(FACT)

mad liberal victim keep ur mouth shut you have nothing smart or helpfull to say.

Attached: 23d7ve.jpg (600x369, 85K)

For starters, the left's position is already grounded in science and proven demand side economics. The right position comes from faith and the completely debunked supply side economics. The idea that the right derives any of their positions from anything other than fear that is stoked by right wing media at the behest of billionaires is hysterical.

Fuck that nigger Obama, He caused an actual recesion in 2008 but you liberals where to busy collecting food stamps and SS checks to give a fuck.

Fuck that criminal bitch too weak ass women could never touch Strong ass Donald .J Trump, BELIEVE IT

Attached: 2tdftz.jpg (500x533, 36K)

Attached: 20180125_131031.jpg (185x280, 34K)

Literally the opposite is true.

Attached: D_357OmX4AIgput.jpg (639x1064, 148K)

everything you just typed was just fucking nonsense, drink some fucking Jizz Mouthwash dyed hair snowflake.

Attached: 20190309_003506.jpg (488x410, 141K)

mfw when you really think thats what trump wants

This is the most coherent argument you folks can muster huh? No wonder you guys are going to lose in a landslide in 2020.

Not an argument.

Attached: 2wqgjt.jpg (554x451, 51K)

those numbers dont matter at all and there wrong because Obama added almost 9 trillion to the defecit, adn Trump hasnt added any, he has boomed our econemy to record leves. WHEN YOU TAX A FUCKING BUISNESS THEY MOVE OUT THATS HOW YOU HOLLOW OUT THE US ECONOMY TAKE A FUCKING COURSE VICTIM ASS LIBERALS.

Another example of the right playing victim. Clinton dropped off the face of the earth. The only reason she is still relevant is because the right well not shit up.

And nobody in the states is left. Even the dems are right wing. They would be way right in any other western country.

Trains?

Not even a liberal can take hillary supporters seriously

Citations please?

Attached: 20190418_094748.jpg (422x562, 110K)

sais the party with fury suits on, bitch ass Vitcim, #GetTheseLibtardsOff4Chan

Attached: Muhammed.jpg (310x163, 7K)

is projection a disease? cause it seems infectious

Attached: 23d7nd.jpg (684x394, 79K)

she should be in prison and how is that playing victim when you libtards are begging for free healthcare and college?

trannies

Funny, you are the ones crying about everyone and everything...wah Mexicans, wah trannys, wah niggers, wah gays....even right here on this thread, the crying and complaining is non stop

>tfw she lost

Attached: 23d6w4.jpg (299x404, 40K)

hahah that wasnt even me nice try kid stay triggered liberal.

Attached: 20180125_122630.jpg (426x392, 109K)

ik the liberals crying about letting mexicans in, crying about healthcare, and college isnt it annoying as fuck...

Attached: starving.jpg (575x434, 68K)

thats actually funny how liberal you are, completely ape shit backwards logic, I wish everyone could think like me then we would have a great republican capitalist world.

it's more about how taxes are being used

stay mad Liberal. victim ass baby why dont you go date a trani

Attached: 20180125_123857.jpg (338x822, 164K)

ok , how should we use our taxes?

do you make a new one every time or do you just have a computer full of junk?

Attached: 248len.jpg (500x559, 84K)

angry liberal

crybaby victim. stay triggered

Why are you a simple fucking moron?

because Im not a democrat.

Attached: 2m5uul.jpg (382x509, 43K)

Ted Nugent says so, and we all know how stable he is.

Attached: 2q2zop.jpg (204x246, 12K)

Facts

o all day baby... :) im sittin here chillin

Attached: 2xavdv.jpg (500x514, 59K)

Yeah, we all know that’s what the idiot meant, I was just pointing out how much closer to trains the message was than trannies

Funny how you respond by crying about liberals...wah

well your the idiot triggered liberal. FUCK TRANNIES you cant just change ur gender on command and have people achnolage that thats fucking wrong as fuck. also DEMOCRATS ARE THE MOST DAMAGING TO TRANNIES BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT THE MENTAL DISORDER.

you guys are the ones crying on youtube comps when ben shapiro talks on your campus lil pussy antifa bitch.

Attached: 31ty7z.jpg (500x877, 133K)

Attached: 23d3rl.jpg (542x499, 128K)

Mad cause you dont have to work for anything but you want more?

still mad? woiw liberal monkey logic

Attached: 324gwn.jpg (500x563, 56K)

mad lil bitch get your ass off Yea Forums libtard. look how stupid you look.a:)

Attached: 20180125_112215.jpg (500x667, 196K)

“You’re” as in you are...not “your” as in “mine” you retarded fuck!

ANTIFA YOUR ARE FACHIST

Now you are crying about antifa....wah pussy wah

im too smart to type correctly it just rolls off my keyboard at 120 WPM

Attached: 2d0l2c.jpg (468x558, 73K)

WAH LIBERAL WAH YOU LOST NOW YOUR PANTIES ARE ALL WET WITH PISS FROM FEAR OF "RACIST DONALD TRUMP" HOLD THIS L ANTIFA FAGGOT.

Now you are crying about other people getting free things...wah baby boy wah!

still mad? die antifa die

Attached: 23d4xf.jpg (500x676, 95K)

im not wying im winning nigga hold this L

Even liberal monkeys are smarter than you...cry baby cry...wah

get off Yea Forums loser hold this L

nope, you know why... cause there liberal... CAPITALISM > COMMUNISM< FUCKK ASS LIBTARDS

Attached: 23d3yw.jpg (384x348, 38K)

Victim ass baby #GO4C

120wpm is retardation if you can’t spell words while doing it

baby antifa bitch stay mad dyed hair ULTRAFAGGOT

Attached: 23d3h2.jpg (225x193, 20K)

Now you have to cry in all caps because your tantrum is growing...wah

Attached: 2sdpx6.jpg (309x400, 31K)

spelling is less inportant than clenseing Yea Forums of these illogical ass libtards that want illegals to just come on over and stay in our house.

[.02]

It's all about the gibs. If Trump stays in power, less gibs for the democrat voters. Probably even less democrat voters too, if some of them get tossed back over the fence, or stop voting from the grave.

For example...

The gibs include the education welfare recipients. From professors and deans to janitors and security. If everyone needs a degree just to werk at McFuck, they will have no end to their job security.

CAPATALISM ALWAYS PROVAILS

Attached: 363e9y.jpg (500x545, 89K)

Winning on Yea Forums is like special olympics retard

Attached: 2yd1f6.jpg (749x500, 68K)

new fag libaeral ive been on this shit for years dont tell me about winning loser ass victim.

“Their”...Jesus you are dumb as fuck

Attached: 1516911427431.jpg (720x480, 192K)

wir

Attached: 1548225080676.jpg (652x960, 152K)

Why are all conservatives such butthurt, whiney cowards?

No, an education is more important...the fact that you can’t spell worth shit means you are either dumb as shit or a Russian troll...rendering you insignificant

at least im smart enough to know whats best for america and thats all that matters, honestley do you think if I was writing a paper for school I would use this fuck ass grammar, no I would whip out my inner rapper and finese that paper, liberals arent worth typing shit out correctly.

idk why are liberals,

So you have been winning at special Olympics for years then dumb ass?

Thats a line

Attached: 23d4jk.jpg (600x426, 91K)

ik nigger thats why im about to graduate boyyyy hold this L mad cause you lost 2016 and Americ is doing better than ever.

162 billion a year. 500$ per year per citizen.
i would rather keep that money

Attached: 1557366910976.jpg (775x960, 69K)

better than any accomplishment a liberal could have.

Attached: 2fjl85.jpg (500x562, 139K)

So you are still in school baby boy? Aww how cute...FYI, the teachers you write papers for are likely to be liberal so by default you “waste” your energy writing all smartlike for them retard

LIBERALS ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE THEY LOST 2016, and AMERICA IS DOING BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE, LOOK AT THE FACTS LIBERALS, NO ONE IS RACIST IN 2019 except for VERY FEW INDIVIDUALS BUT YOU PRETENDS LIKE ITS A HUGE ISSUE WITH YOUR BLACK LIVES MATTER BULLSHIT,

go fuck yourself not angry at all just hate nigger liberals.

Wow the education system has really lowered the bar for your generation, your entire statement is chicken scratch

biggest crock of shit i have ever seen

Attached: 1539892039904.png (595x842, 40K)

Attached: 23d7sn.jpg (468x489, 59K)

Sure kid

There is a key you can press to remove the caps

Attached: 23d2ii.jpg (411x343, 37K)

no im in highschool my papers are lower quality than 10 liberals IQ put together, try again tho... :)

You just went all racist on us without even noticing dumbass.

Attached: conservatard(1).webm (640x360, 414K)

ik not worth using my brain on these stupid liberals dont need to there incompetent as fuck whenever you state a fact like idk (PLANNED PARENTHOOD DOES NOT PROVIDE MAMMOGRAMS) they just get triggered and call you a racist, so why would i waste brain power on incompitant fools.

So, what you effectively just said is that you are dumber than at least 10 liberals? See, punctuation and spelling are really important if you do not want to screw up your point...also high school is not one word

ikr . LIBERAL LOGIC. #GetThesaeLiberalsOff4Chan

Durrrrrrrrrrrr u wrong because you support trans people lol did I own the libs yet guys?

thats the problem with you fuckers.
"mississippi is a flyover state". last time i checked they are part of the union.

Attached: 2 chimps fucking in tree.webm (480x882, 1.81M)

Attached: 1516913057448.jpg (696x696, 183K)

They call you a racist for arguing about planned parenthood? Or they call you sexist? Do you use the word “nigger” anywhere in your argument? Honestly, I don’t know if you are sexist or racist, but I do know you are retarded

if I used full power I could destroy 10's of thousands of liberals at once but its not worth it. YKWIM. You wouldnt understand because you have the brain power of a squerrel, FACT because you are trying to argue with a CONSERVATIVE STRAIGHT MALE fuck outta here triggered ass liberal, you are so insignificant to me I would destroy you all day EZ.

yes very good im the OP but your doing a good job.

So you are saying you are a nazi goku then?

I can't fucking wait until the civil war. So sick of reading this shit every single day. We obviously can't occupy the same country anymore and never will again.

triglib

im not a liberal so idk Nazis are extinct last I checked but nice try libtard.

Attached: 348.jpg (552x369, 27K)

You know that Count Dankula right, and in that video he's taking the piss out of the left...

I cant wait to clense the world of stupid Democrats that think they are intellectuals arguing with a hioghschooler on Yea Forums. pretty low IQ individuals if I do say so myself

ur'e'

Dude seriously though, NO ONE is ever getting destroyed by you if it involves your use of the English language...I feel sorry for you

You've got me. I am liberal and can't get over the race to be the biggest victim. This is fairly new and doesn't date back past the 80s.

White liberals no longer consider non-whites equals, but as pitiful children that need white care. I think the train went off the rails with LBJ's Great Society. (yep, I was alive then). It was just another way to put non-whites on reservations (projects) and get them out of the way of "decent" people.

The genuine pride and courage of a JFK, MLK, Shirley Chisolm, or Gloria Steinhem are gone. Replaced with whining gits trying to shame everyone into servitude.

Attached: mean conservatives.jpg (500x300, 58K)

Attached: 1516917641556.jpg (720x452, 230K)

You are a couple of centuries late, FYI your side lost

same here brother if you think communism is anything less than hell then I feel bad for you too.

Look in a mirror fucktard

(FACTS THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY NIGGA)

So what you are saying is that you are tired of being schooled by smarter people...got it!

ok waht next

because you have the brain power of a squerrel
power of a squerrel
a squerrel
squerrel

Attached: 1487820358134.jpg (280x373, 25K)

Good attempt at switching things up...albeit a failed one

this

Attached: 1437442547574.jpg (600x600, 46K)

The west coast is the new south. Hate the US, immoral, wont give up your brown slaves. Which side will be flying the American flag when we go into battle? You cunts will be flying the fag flag with a hammer and sickle in the middle.

If you could read and understand the language your correcting me about then you would know what I meant and its not your fuck ass monkey backwards logic. nice try sounding like an intellectual then you say something like that.

Put your right arm up and say “fuck! I am a Nazi”

that was the joke

Attached: 1550449623957.jpg (1080x1074, 64K)

TRIG LIB

Write a book about that wonderful fiction bro!

woa woa woa im on the same side brother dont fucking generalize the WEST COAST IM TRYING TO TAKE THIS SHIT BACK OVER NIGGA.

Sure thing “highskool graduet”

so fucking much THIS

Attached: 1554666523401.jpg (500x604, 43K)

im not out yet 1 more year of libtard bullshit then i can get to that BAG NIGGA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Make sure you are commenting on the correct post retard

Good luck with that...

You have to be 18 to use this site.

proud conservative bud

Attached: 1552189207568.gif (499x250, 774K)

I am LIBTard

Hopefully you don’t get frustrated and shoot up a mall by the time you are 21

you have to be 13 to have a steam account.

No...no you weren’t

if I do the liberal media will sure love to cover it to try and snatch hard working Americans 2nd amendment

I posted a reply to the correct comment. ive been using Yea Forums for years nigga the fuck you mean.

are you retarded, actully

this is the most true statement i have ever heard (screen capped)

Attached: 1438514236902.jpg (640x640, 88K)

Attached: 1562876545132.jpg (400x400, 73K)

They would be proven right by you, so honestly, it would be your fault. Figure it out jackass

Im ashamed to say that im from portland :( lib central but most of my state is red ITS JUST FUCKING PORTLAND MAKES UO THE MOST QUEERS IN THE STATE SO WE ALWAYS FUCKING VOTE BLUE, but this next election when I can actually vote im gunna vote for TRUMP AL FUCKING DAY.

Attached: 1555189951886.gif (300x255, 110K)

Attached: 24ftrr.jpg (406x276, 28K)

how are you gunna try and ban a piece of metal when a psychopath shoots up a school, nigga the gun doesn't pull the trigger on its own, stupid ass liberals cant seem to understand this.

If I were, I would probably spell “actually” like you just did

we need to stop drunk drivers. so lets ban sober drivers.

Attached: 1522926043416.jpg (490x427, 72K)

your still lurking why dont you say something pussy sjw?

Attached: 2zaq8e.jpg (509x500, 86K)

no point in arguing with illogical libtard SJWs

your mad tho...?

whats the STD rates like up there?

Attached: 1553904368986.jpg (569x725, 35K)

Attached: 20170924_171834.jpg (496x317, 50K)

Attached: 1561687776562.png (680x680, 124K)

The gun is a weapon, it is a tool dumbass, you can ban an object so that it is not used as a tool to commit murder...there are already bans on multiple weapons in our country jackass, to say more cannot be, especially some weapons that have been banned in the past is outright ridiculous

that mad is his property

Attached: 1561682939416.png (500x522, 145K)

idk why are you asking me?

Drunk drivers lose access to vehicles, cars are registered and insured...you just made the dumbest argument today, effectively supporting gun restrictions

Good strategy, label anyone that disagrees with you and claim the win

yea and thats the problem Liberls think that because children die they can strip away our 2nd amendent im discussted that people think this way and just look at California as an example. also there are huge holes in your fucking gun legeslation like how you ban AR 15s and the like even tho they arent used in any school shootings aside sandy hook. nigger

so what you are saying is: we need a bunch of guys with guns to raid all the houses with guns to take away the guns? so you are not really against guns you just dont want us to have them?

Attached: 1560770068683.jpg (500x486, 44K)

Are you capable of completing one coherent sentence?

get the fuck off Yea Forums your not smart and you sound stupid as fuck arguing with a conservative you should be ashamed if your unhappy with america GET THE FUCK OUT dont make it worse with your stupid LIBTARD logic.

the right to buy a gun is taken away when you get a felony.

Attached: 1560755941828.jpg (615x615, 39K)

pretty much the whole lefts arsenal

Most Americans are very simple/narrow minded and base a lot of their opinions and views on knee jerk emotional grounds. Conservatives can be just as whiny and emotional as liberals (abortion, gun rights, and religion). Conservatives have much better troll game tho.

not for you sorry ass excuse of a fucking human liberal.

Hey, whatever you choose to believe is how you will choose to see it...in reality though it is not that retardedly simple

lose access to vehicles? do the cops come take your car away? nope. if you are convicted of a felony the come take your guns.

Attached: 1566262105173.png (900x700, 196K)

and we actully make sense and want america to be great not actively trying to ruin it like democrats.

Aaaand we are back to you using “your” instead of “you’re”...

Attached: 2d5hsj.jpg (550x499, 83K)

um..... not even sure where to start with that nonsense?

How can you say the left is based in science is kinda comical. You are talking about a group that totally dismisses basic human biology and tells people they can be whatever they want to pretend to be? Saying the right is ALL about religion is equally false. Yes, you have the christian right, but to say that is ALL republicans is just plain wrong. Fact is most republicans tend to be atheist or non-practicing christians?

As for fear-mongering..... republican tell people to be afraid of things that tend to be an actual issue. The left has caused WAY more fear as of late between overly PC culture and its repercussions, not to mention ACTUAL violence against republicans anytime antifa gets wind of a right wing event.

Ben Shapiro should not need 600 cops on campus to give a damn speech. The efforts by the left to shut down ANY discussion is pretty goddamn facist for a group claiming to be anti-facist?

Attached: FB_IMG_1533822617820.jpg (720x944, 109K)

all day baby idk if you can read but you seem to love correcting peoples grammar no life fucking antifa peter pan queer bullshit go back to a fucking you tube comments section ugly nigger.

You cannot drive illegally modified or straight up race cars on a public roadway

EXACTLY democrats have no logic its all fairy tail TRANNY BULLSHIT JUST READ SOME OF THE SHIT THEY HAVE POSTED ^^^^^^^^^^^^

you seem to have it all figured out. tell us.

Attached: 1566461736637.jpg (720x484, 24K)

conservitives are liberals idiot

equality under capitalism is an oxymoron. also we aren't the ones saying that being banned from a fucking website is some human rights violation, all those poor twelve year olds on xbox not getting their rights to free speech.

piss off

FUCK CALIFORNIA EVERYONE IS LEAVING WORST STATE IN AMERICA

so much this

Attached: 1559230064660.png (200x202, 28K)

You are one stupid monkey

what a fucking retarded thing to say honestly LIBERALS WANT TO RUIN AMERICA PERIOD

(FACT)

I'm not a liberal but you type like a Facebook boomer.

you act supid as fuck get outta my face SJW

stupid democrat leave Yea Forums forever and off yourself.

Oh gee, you got me there slick

off yourself liberal you will do the world a favor.

Right...California is thriving...they do not need you

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA "California is thriving". thats why thousands of cali fags are moving to Texas, they are destroying businesses and citizens rights on a daily basis.

what a fucking idiotic thing to say.

yayyyyy OP here looks like I cleared out what weak SJWs where in this thread, I call that a W

Nice good work

Attached: 2ggsf0.jpg (521x500, 60K)

you lose bye

Attached: 2y2x7h.jpg (788x500, 81K)

keep wasting your life :) old ass bum

Why are conservatives so butthurt about constantly being btfo that they even make these types of threads?

btfo i dont speak idiot libtard?

liberals seem the one to be Butthurt but nice try kid.

>no u! "kid"

yikes

>btfo is now a liberal slang term

dont pull a muscle reaching so far

whatever at least I dont think botched surgery helps someone with a mental disorder

Back The Fuck Off?