Obesity thread

obesity thread
>how fat are you?
>why?
>what do you eat?
>stories etc

Attached: 0d3133176baf085e141b5c44f0c6fae5.jpg (634x462, 35K)

Currently 305lbs was at 350 2 months ago. I eat less now. In the past I lost 70lbs to look better (270-200) so it's a process. My GF and I had twins and lost them to miscarriage, after that we both just say around doing nothing but eating. I cut out all forums of pop, and pizza entirely. I would say my biggest problem of "why" is that I literally don't like anything. I don't like chicken, or lettuce or fish... anything good for you. So my weight loss options become eating a significant amount of just less everything.

Currently at 295. Down from 380. Still losing. Being fat is a fuckin choice. Feel so much better. Still a fat bastard but the sex is better and I'm getting mad Respect.

Attached: 1556061265795.jpg (480x360, 11K)

My uncle was 500lbs at his fattest. My brother would piss in his shoes and he would wear the shoes everywhere without wearing socks. Size 60 pants. He also was lactose intolerant but loved ice cream. He once took an emergency ice cream shit beside a busy intersection in broad daylight. I got more stories.

Attached: 1537271275646.jpg (674x960, 37K)

>I got more stories.
yes pls

my mom complains about getting fat at 110

tell her sex is good exercise and give a wink

Monitoring for stories.

Attached: 9337458.gif (382x200, 64K)

You /fast/ing?

One time he shot at some niggers who were knocking on his door looking for school donations. He robbed a bank with a steak knife and was apprehended waiting for a city bus. He got out of federal prison with $25k in disability backpay. Spent most of it on KFC. I got more. I'm driving kek

>130 lbs
>because i exercise and care about health
>meat and potatoes with some bell pepper, soup once a weak and fast food like once a month
>dont have much

do you guys find that you can think more clearly at a lower weight? not trying to be offensive but on a lot of the shows i watch it seems like the extremely obese people have cognitive difficulty, they speak quite slowly and repeat themselves etc. not sure if it is coincidence or where the cause and effect lies or they are on painkillers or what

2 meals a day. Low carb. No snacks. I've lost it all since May.

how tall? 130 is pretty light
im 5'10 175 for what its worth, never been more than a bit chubby as a kid but always felt like i could have become really fat if my life had gone down a different route

I definitely think clearer.

Just coincidence/respiratory problems, theres no any mire connection

Most of those 600lb lifers are fucking Special Ed retards anyway man.

Do you like to eat?

250lb 6'2"

Eat a lot and dont care so much, and in the shit thing of feed fetish I dont feel so bad anyways

Biscuits, milk (semi), some candy sometimes and burgers its more common housemade than mcdonald or sonething, I eat a lot and anything dont made any exercise

Actually this isnt, BUT a girl (When I weight less like 200 or less than(15/16 I think)said to me: She would go on a date with me if I just weight less and I was: K, that hurt me a little, but she wasnt wrong, and I just remember it to say: REEEE ALL WOMEN ARE INTEREST IN BODY REEEEEEEEEEEEE,

Syke, my friends/(girl ones) said to me that being fat isnt the problem, dont have selfcare its, and actually I should try to have a little mire of selfcare

Food makes me feel better. That and prednisone.
What ever I want.

I lost 40 pounds in a week long coma.
I lost 20 pounds walking from bar to bar in Europe for 2 weeks,

yeah sort of, i don't have a huge appetite exactly, never one to have giant portions but i have a real sweet tooth and could happily snack all day if i wasnt concerned about gaining weight. when im lifting its ok but my health is not great so when i cant exercise i have to be careful, no snacks or sweet drinks etc or i start putting weight on

WTF?

>how fat are you?
267 lbs
>why?
Poor eating habits, sweet tooth, lack of exercise, slow metabolism
>what do you eat?
Mostly fast food and chocolate
>stories etc
What kind of stories? I've managed to lose and regain the same 50 lbs several times.

i always wonder why fat men don't lift weights, its so quick and easy compared to cardio and you are always in caloric surplus so gains will come easily and the benefit is like threefold burning calories at the time, building muscle to carry your fat / improve how you look and then the muscle will burn calories just sitting there from then on

Does lifting their guts count?

it would if they actually did bodyweight squats or push ups or something. i just find it weird that they all seem to either run/walk or do nothing, when running involves being out in public and puts stress on your joints and takes a long time vs lifting weights at home for 30 min a few times a week and you can even do it sitting down watching tv and it doesnt get you so out of breath etc

No, the only difference I have noticed is I am much more upbeat/personable when I am at a lower weight, I think it's mostly due to higher confidence though.

I can't speak for every fat person, but I used to lift weights, highschool and a few years after. I always played sports (still do) but lifting weights is just tedious. Even at higher weight, I don't have too much trouble getting girls (not big ones like me).. One of my ex's ex, was a competitive body builder, and she'd talk about how he'd spend atleast 4 hours a day at the gym. I would rather be my weight, then go through what he does.

>5'3 and 190 lbs
>still run a 6 minute mile
>DL 405 1RM
>Mentally mog my coworkers, call everyone thinner than me "fat"
>Considered absolutely revolting by my female coworkers
>It's ok because I know that the only thing stopping me from beating them to death is I wouldn't be able to eat McGangBangs in prison
>Life is still good

I went from fit to fat.