Comfy saturday thread. i'll start

comfy saturday thread. i'll start

>be me
>mom is going out of town for weekend
>i get off work at 4 yesterday
>mom texts me
>"hey user! i went shopping for you. There's a $20 on the table and I also got pop tarts and chocolate milk for you. I'll be home sunday night. I love you sweetie."
>i come home and sleep all night
>wake up, 6:37
>chocolate chip pop tarts in cabinet
>single gallon of chocolate milk
>microwave pop tarts
>pour choccy milk
>poptarts are warm
>milk is sweet
>watch the sunrise w/ chocolatey breakfast in hand
>play vidya the rest of the day
>wake up today
>repeat
how's your weekend going user?
t-thank you mom. i love you

Attached: baby-pepe-55697299.png (500x619, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69169309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My weekend is going great, thank you for asking

Rifk drink

Attached: I REALLY hope you're not serious.png (556x359, 231K)

bump

Attached: Kirb (229).jpg (480x500, 24K)

if he's lurking then you really shouldn't ask weird questions like that, i don't want to be apart of any drama that happens
if you only go out when he's with you then go out and do some stuff before summer ends, have dates idk

but outside is where you can be in touch with reality and nature, and you can meet new friends out there, it is very fun

if everyone committed murder in your state and it was legal but you refused to because of morals, who's the crazy one here?

Attached: Djeeta 91.jpg (850x516, 225K)

It's been okay. Glad you're enjoying your weekend fren

Attached: frens (2).jpg (1000x564, 108K)

No one truly knows

Morals are a societal construct and as such different societies have different ideas of them. Who knows who's actually right?

Attached: It's true, you know.png (632x354, 295K)

just tell me your size, are you ashamed?

we did a lot already
its time for me to recharge in his arms all night

Attached: Mash Kyrielight 1486.jpg (2000x1412, 236K)

That all sounds awful though

Attached: Kirb (162).jpg (568x568, 136K)

i'm glad to hear it user

Attached: 28xyygcl6hx11.jpg (661x554, 33K)

>be me
>super hangover
>drink tasty smootie
>its good
>thank you tasty smootie

Attached: shiina_mashiro___take_off_your_clothes_by_em120x-dampehg.png (1280x720, 435K)

>be me
>hung over
>drink more
>no more hangover, only drunk now

Attached: I think I might be dying.png (465x348, 182K)

I pay my respects to you
amazing talent

Attached: a955c64d17863464f3354adfcbb050d6.jpg (236x236, 11K)

exactly, that's why all of you people are damn crazy for using weird limp dick pencils over there

if i were ashamed of my size then i'd just lie about the size but if i was comfortable about the size then i'd tell you the truth but you won't know the truth either way, basically what i'm saying is, it's pointless to ask if i'm ashamed by it's size

why is that kirby? why do you hate making friends when they can be there to help you in your life when you need someone there for you the most?

smoothies are very delicious, what kinds do you like? i love pineapple ones a lot also hello how are you today? you do anything during your summer?

Attached: Djeeta 55.jpg (850x1148, 170K)

are you big or smol?

Attached: Mash Kyrielight 283.jpg (1000x1414, 567K)

it's okay fren. just eat some protein, some sort of meat or eggs or beans will suffice. drink some water too if you have clean water.

Attached: 41-412195_meme-feeling-understanding-information-friendship-hug-meme-i.jpg (920x687, 80K)

That sounds like a LOT of gay shit right there

Attached: Kirb (1).jpg (800x800, 40K)

who are all these animeposters?

Truly only I possess the superior ability

I recognize you as my subservient

Or maybe everyone else is crazy for not doing it. DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I JUST WROTE???

While I appreciate the advice, I am a pro at this point

I never drink without a backup hydrating drink, tonight I have a giant glass of iced tea

He didn't summon us, he just had the misfortune of being chosen as the vessel for our glory

Attached: entrance.gif (245x163, 983K)

unsure. think it might be a new form of spiderposting

not smol, there have that for an answer, also what do you mean recharge his arms? does he do exercises? having a fit boyfriend is a good choice user, good luck he seems like a keeper

it's only gay until the time comes when you need a friend the most kirby friend, why don't you like friends?

we are cute anime "girls" that like talking about our lives, how are you user?

you are right too about that, but i'm deciding you guys are the crazy ones especially because the west coast is full of crazies so my claim has more validation

Attached: Djeeta 45.jpg (502x802, 71K)

excellent. enjoy your evening, friend

theres this brand called innocent which i like
it has so many flavors like orange fruits or energy stuff with guarana and kiwi
i gotta see if they have pineapplesomewhere tho

ye i traveled all over europe saw many beautiful places

thank you
i hope to learn much

Attached: autism incarnate.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>unemployed gambler
>am given iphone 6
>thinking of selling it
>enjoying my bluetooth earbuds

Nope! Just circlejerkers using your thread for our own purposes

Thanks for being accommodating

And I'm deciding you're a gayboi

Will do, thank you!

Just watch and you shall learn

Attached: Colbert (10).png (636x355, 214K)

Because I am a reserved and asocial person

Attached: Kirb (11).jpg (404x328, 15K)

As long as they keep the thread comfy it's alright I suppose.
Are you like jews? You get kicked out from one thread so you have to go to another one?
Okay? I guess I'm fine I suppose.

he's very fit cuz of his job
i'm an introvert so i don't recieve pleasure from doing normie things like going outside, hanging out with friends, talking to people...
i don't get drained from him at all which is great. i can talk to him for hours...
being with him recharges my brain

Attached: Mash Kyrielight 696.jpg (1378x2039, 1.26M)

Nope, just ran the image limit out so moved to another

How are you new friend?

Attached: Generic Colbert face .png (607x354, 222K)

op here, I'm about to go play LAN minecraft with my little bro. I leave the thread in your hands, anons.

Who are all these pepe posters?

Attached: 1559417189606smol.jpg (769x929, 245K)

Enjoy your quality family time yo

idk some pepes

Attached: lol that tongue.png (631x352, 256K)

Why don't you make a new thread then? I'm okay, doing some work on my OC.

Checked. Have good one fren.

Attached: frens with beer.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

That is an option, but it's more fun to post in other threads where people don't know us and have convos with new people ya know?

Your OC? You an artist?

Attached: Just so you know, I'm looking down on you.png (488x358, 261K)

I wouldn't consider myself an "artist" no, I'm one of these art purists who believe real art is no longer produced. I draw on my PC yes.

i usually get my smoothies from the mall, we have people that make them there so idk what brand it is, i never bothered to read their names
europe is very fun to travel through, i loved it so much and i'm still going through countries to go through, sorry if you're the same user i talked with about this, i forget a lot of things

if you ever wanted to see a gayboi then look in the mirror, there's a big one in those

i was pretty anti social too but if you get out of that bubble you really start to enjoy communicating and talking with people, it takes some time but you can work on it if you're ever bored

how has your summer been so far? you do anything fun or special?

i was considered an introvert too but i guess not anymore? idk i don't get those test things but sometimes it takes a little bit of getting out of your shell to start enjoying the outside world, maybe he can help you with that, sorry to hear those aren't pleasurable though, they weren't for me either years ago
i can talk with friends for hours too, it's pretty great right? time goes by so fast and you don't even notice it, he seems like a great boyfriend, i hope you guys have a long loving life together!

Attached: Djeeta 17.jpg (850x819, 470K)

Oh, and why is that?

I've done some drawing myself, though not on PC. What do you primarily like to draw?

>looks in mirror
>I've put a pic of you in every mirror in my house
>ur the gayboi

Attached: LET'S BURN SOME SHIT.png (534x333, 199K)

Anons... i'm quite happy today. I visited my grandma and and grandpa and brought them a new oven i bought with my own money. She was super happy for me and even made some chocolate cake and coffee for us to drink. After i went home i played some vydia and talked to some friends about weeb shit, and here i am right now.

Attached: D7Qr-yhW0AABhm7.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

That is wholesome as fuck yo

How'd you make the money to buy that for them?

Attached: Irish Colbert.png (481x361, 217K)

Except I do have people i talk to and hang out with.

I just don't get emotionally invested in anything

Attached: Kirb (250).jpg (1000x791, 41K)

you are very nice hehe

he has brought me out of my "shy shell", but not out of my introvert shell............

i hope change can come for me like it did for you...

Attached: Mash Kyrielight 356.jpg (1191x1684, 1.78M)

yesh

no worries me too
cant wait for winter now though
summer was amazing but i want to wear hoodies and woolen coats again

Attached: PPt3Doz.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Why? Just compare modern "art" to that masterpiece in pic related.
I think that themes of masculinity, glory and piety are the most common in my works though I like to draw more cartoony stuff once in a while.

Attached: art.png (1554x458, 1.52M)

BBZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ bzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzz BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzZZzzzzZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: istockphoto-184303044-1024x1024.jpg (1024x706, 129K)

Saved what i could from my job as a waiter on the local restaurant. Usually i buy vydia and other things for myself, but since her birthday happened last week and all i did was give her a hug, i made a small sacrifice and gave her the present i felt she deserved.

Attached: 03b8f18f9a64454d6efdc5b03f74912fee3a41dbr1-754-625v2_hq.jpg (564x752, 81K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wow, talk about obsessed with me, i knew you loved me and wanted my tight boi cunny but you don't need to make it so apparent you know? what a la la homo man you are

that sounds like a great day user, i'm glad you had a nice day today, we need more wholesome days and anons like you, you're doing the world a service by being so charitable and positive

i see, i hope you made some great friends user and you guys can be friends for a long time

thank you, you're nice yourself mashu, you also have a very good waifu so good shit with that
good to hear he got you out of your shy shell, it's a step in the right direction but it took me a few years to even think about getting out of my introvert shell so take your time with it and don't do anything that makes you too anxious, small steps are the way to victory here, i hope you can change too, talking is very fun and it opens you up to a huge amount of friends you can end up making

i kind of want winter too, i love christmas even though i don't really get gifts but i still love the season and seeing people so happy, it brings a smile to me, you do anything with your family during christmas?

Attached: Djeeta 38.jpg (750x1052, 1.01M)

Forgot to mention it was kind of a second-rate one, but given that her old one was 15 years old and from her old house, it's still an improvement.

But art is subjective, no? It's true that the painting on the right has more detail, but does that inherently make it better?

That's very nice of you, then. I'm sure she appreciated it very much. My sister was a waitress for almost 10 years so I have a lot of respect for that job

I only did it to foil your plot, ur ugly lol

The fact that you went out of your way to do it for them is enough

Attached: Let me tell you something.jpg (460x276, 18K)

>Be me
>Sunday morning
>Up with the sun thanks to East facing bedroom window
>Make a pot of coffee
>Sit outside, have a smoke while watching the sun rise
>Time for breakfast
>Eggs fried over medium
>Bacon
>Biscuits with fresh preserves
>Just like the family breakfasts we would have when I was little
>Wash dishes
>Clean up
>10 eggs left in the carton
>3/4 of the biscuits are left
>Even though I only fried half of the bacon, there's still enough left for lunch and snacking
>There were never any leftovers when I was little
>because there were 5 us
>Now it's just me
>Try not to cry

Attached: ey3jskc8brp111.png (1000x602, 1.07M)

Nothing lasts forever, they'll move on, it's just life

Will enjoy while it lasts, but I don't get attached

Attached: Kirb (2).png (743x607, 13K)

Yeah that is super comfy
so many festive decorations everywhere too
yeah i tend to have two big christmas dinners
one with my grandma and one with my aunt
my grannie takes us to her favorite restaurant and my aunt cooks homemade

Attached: 8Hcy.gif (500x245, 431K)

Is this from something? I feel like it's from something

Attached: I should wait to name this, I'm too tired to come up with something good. Oh well, i've al (634x355, 272K)

:0 that's like the meanest thing you could say to me, how could you :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

don't think about how things do last forever but yea enjoy the moments you have together because you don't know when they'll end and when they do, you'll probably feel like you took them for granted
don't be afraid to get attached because of the fear of it ending eventually, everything ends but that doesn't mean you should give everything half your time/effort, get attached and enjoy the times you have, it's better than not

aw that's so cute of grannie to do, i love eating with family sadly i don't get to do it often and i kind of didn't appreciate the time i had with them while i was still living with them, do you not eat or celebrate with your mom and dad?

Attached: Djeeta 53.png (620x900, 878K)

It can be subjective to a degree. But the painting on the right is objectively superior to the painting on the left. It tells a story, it expresses emotions, it has a message. What does the left painting do? It's meaningless, you can say "well you can interpret it however you want" but that's just reaching. You can argue whether The Death of Germanicus is subjectively better than Prometheus Brings Fire To Mankind. But here it's rather clear that the painting on the left is inferior to The Battle of Grunwald on the right.

Nah, pure OC. It was last Sunday. Thought I'd bring it up except I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow, but with sausage, cinnamon rolls, cantaloupe, and probably scrambled eggs

I mean, I've already been there and done that, usually feels like empty sentiments tbh

Attached: Kirb (155).jpg (630x630, 21K)

It's alright fren, things will get better over time. You'll find your place in the world.

Attached: frenss.png (1143x836, 216K)

my feet and back hurts

im waiting for him to come home so I can feed him...
i do get anxious when he's not with me... and... and... i kinda don't want a lot of fwiend becuz then i have to buy gifts for them on the holidays :thinking:

i think your waifu is beautiful :)

Attached: Mash Kyrielight 319.png (644x879, 555K)

BC just wants to get her Hotwheels paycheck tbh

Attached: Kirb (264).jpg (666x522, 65K)

lol get rekt kiddo

Objectively? No. You're stating your subjective opinion that historical paintings of humans means more than abstract art without providing a basis for it.

The painting on the right only tells a story because we understand its context, but you'd rather ignore the context of the painting on the left because your bias keeps you from looking for it

Just don't waste the excess food yo, give it to someone that would appreciate it

Attached: Come on.png (398x429, 234K)

>means

*mean

There are objectively qualities to art. Like, which painting has more color? Which required more brush strokes? Which took more or less time to make? Does it fit into a particular period or genre of painting? Is it a landscape, a portrait, abstract, still life? Those are objective qualities. Not a single one of them make one painting necessarily better than the other. That's always going to come down to things like aesthetic preference, and a general framework for what makes art "good". One painting might objectively not qualify for some subjective standards while the other might. The presence of objective qualities does not make the interpretation and judgement of that art objective and never can.
That said, most people in a society can generally share a cultural framework for what makes art "good" and have a consensus on what art is "better", but that's still culturally defined and doesn't necessarily apply to everyone in that culture, and definitely may not apply to those of other cultures.

drink up~

Attached: 1488411098936.jpg (1600x1200, 705K)

nini

I know that feeling
my grannie is the last of my grandparents
my moms there with grannie and my dad is there with my aunt
thanks tho now im excited for christmas to come i hope you have lots of comfy and happy times in the coming seasons

Attached: Of+course+i+do+shiina+is+best+girl+_897a66867aa117e9815c4fa9c7ccceab.png (748x473, 136K)

Damn I just got smoked by that user in argumentation

Granted I'm a bit drunk so I'm not as on point

Props to him/her tho

Attached: markerz.gif (200x156, 454K)

>Just don't waste the excess food yo
Today's breakfast will be tomorrow's lunch. I almost never throw food out.
Thanks fren, but I'm afraid that boat has sailed. I'm in my 30s now. Best I can do is to learn to accept the isolation with a quiet dignity

Very good, I approve. You sound lonely though.

Attached: Phone pics 3460.png (492x500, 296K)

i get that, it is without a doubt pretty hard to get attached to people again after you were already attached to someone and they betrayed your trust or sort of left without telling you anything
sorry that happened to you but it really isn't worth killing off any attachment you may have with others, the best thing you can do is try to move on and learn from the mistakes of former friends and apply it when you're deciding who to be close friends with, life is a learning experience so fuck ups are normal but you shouldn't let it scare you away from attachment

aw that's very kind of you to make him food, guys love it when their partner makes them food after a long day at work so i'm sure he'll be happy to eat it and will thank you a ton
don't feel anxious when he's not around, you're going to have to be somewhat independent in life, that's just the harsh fact of life, you need to be able to do things by yourself so take some baby steps to becoming more of a stronger independent person!

friends that expect gifts and stuff aren't really good friends imo, gifts are things you give people when you really appreciate them as a person, they should never be expected so if you choose your friends right, you won't ever need to worry about gifting, i was raised by religious parents so i hate being given stuff but enjoy giving, there are plenty of people like that out there

thank you, we both have beautiful waifus

i'll get you next time colbert you fuck, don't think you've won the war yet you poopoo head

i hope you have tons of comfy times too with them, it's very nice of you to go and spend time with both your parents, it's not easy to deal with that kind of situation but your parents being able to see the effort you go through to meet with both them is greatly appreciated even if they don't say it, keep up your holiday customs, i'm sure they love you a lot as a son and i know your grandma probably thanks you a ton

Attached: Djeeta 10.jpg (661x935, 848K)

is it petty of me to be typing so much to annoy people that ask why i type so much?

Attached: Djeeta 9.jpg (881x1280, 1.33M)

I have bested you, therefore I claim you as my concubine

Not at all, it just makes you a quality poster

Attached: It says here you're being a colossal faggot.png (421x350, 152K)

Sheesh, quit making it sound so dire. I've always been a loner, that's nothing crazy to consider

Attached: Kirb (79).png (1088x900, 563K)

college teaches you many wonderful skills, and one of those is how to extend a single simple point and make it a 2 page long analysis

Attached: Djeeta 1.jpg (807x1054, 88K)

Not either of you, but I'd like to bring up Lovecraft's 'At the Mountains of Madness'. I know a lot of people have said that deterioration of art/culture predicts the fall of a civilization, but I was impressed with how he used that idea as a plot device in the story.
Kind of tangential, but your discussion made me think of that

I quit drinking 4 years ago, so whining on a Mongolian goat herding forum is my main release these days

As a college grad, I can confirm this

Tangential but definitely appropriate, thank you! I haven't actually read At the Mountains of Madness but I might now because of that

Do you live in an isolated area?

Attached: Ooooohhhh, THAT'S what he meant....png (514x359, 362K)

Abstract art doesn't take hard work, it's mostly splashing paint and drawing shapes on a canvas. Let's be honest, abstract art is an excuse for people who can't paint. It's very easy to make, I could make an abstract piece within minutes. Alright, my bias keeps me from looking for the meaning behind the left painting then please share with me your view of the left painting, what does it mean? What emotions does it express? Does it try to portray anything? Here's the problem, abstract art rarely tries to produce something other than free interpretation.
An individual may prefer the left painting to the right one because of subjective taste. But that doesn't discard the objective superiority of the right painting to the left painting. The left painting might as well have been made by a child, people generally tend to fall in line with others and can be rather easily swayed one way or another.

But why is it objectively worse if one painting could be painted by a child?

hello hello, I love you all

You're assuming that it doesn't take hard work, and the picture you posted isn't a Jackson Pollock which is what you seem to be insinuating all abstract is.

>abstract art is an excuse for people who can't paint

How do you know? Have you asked an artist known for their abstract work to paint something less abstract? Just because that's what they like to do doesn't mean they're incapable of doing anything else.

And why is free interpretation a bad thing? Why can't an artist want to make a piece that encourages it?

Attached: I'm throwing most of this away because I can.png (636x357, 405K)

you can't have me as a concubine, i refuse you huge homo, my butt virginity is sacred, sacred i say!

i love you too love user, how are you today?

Attached: Djeeta 93.png (777x1290, 1.51M)

>Do you live in an isolated area?
Small city/large town of about 100k. But I work two week hitches in the oilfield, which is about as isolated as it gets. I also stay on an extra week a lot of the time, bringing my downtime down to a week

Lovebot you're a LIAR!!!!!!!

Concubines don't get to refuse. And that's fine, your mouth virginity is enough

I would guess Texas or Alaska, maybe Florida? Do you try to get out and meet people?

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (436x360, 135K)

hello djeeta! I am doing my best today. are you well?
please do not say these things, colbert.

>doubting lovebot
You MONSTER

Attached: Kirb (228).jpg (500x513, 25K)

How DARE you pretend to LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's impossible he has to be lying

I can't be loved

Attached: rainbowz.gif (245x184, 326K)

LOVEBOT HERE TO PROVE YOU WRONG

Attached: Kirb (169).jpg (1144x547, 331K)

I love

I am not pretending, friend. please do not say these things.

not if i kill myself first you, just going to yeet myself off the roof

why is today your best? or is every day your best? anything good happen for you today or anything worth noting? i'm doing well, was thinking about playing some games now or something while talking in thread on the side

Attached: Djeeta 11.jpg (850x1167, 392K)

I hate the way to talk, but thanks anyways.

>I would guess Texas or Alaska, maybe Florida?
Texas, and I used to. Most social events revolve around the bar/club scene. I've tried striking up conversations at the book store I frequent, but people tend be put off. I don't do online dating because 1. I hate the idea of putting that much of me on the internet and 2. I'm not really into single moms trying to get their lives back on track (hypocritical I know). So I eventually gave up.

So you feel like abstract art cannot be compared to other forms of art? I don't really get what you're trying to say.
Are you trying to imply that the left painting took a lot of hard work to make? Come on. Jackson Pollock literally splashed paint on the canvas and called it art. Picasso's art wasn't that good either, you can go to any primary school and see a bunch of little Picassos. I haven't said that free interpretation is bad. I said that abstract artists pretty much rely on it as an excuse for their meaningless art. People may like abstract art but that doesn't change the fact that it's objectively inferior. I don't like the Mona Lisa painting but I won't deny that it's objectively a good painting, I don't like it but it's objectively good.

We're kinda lead to believe that modern art is just splashes on a convas, simple colors and shapes, and weird pretentious sculptures.
I'm not exactly a fan of this kind of art, but that's not what modern art in general is.
'Modern art' as a category actually covers much older stuff, the kind of stuff you seem to like. Post-modern art is a categorization for art that is attemptiing to make metacontextual points about art, specifically modern art. This kind of discussion of what does and doesn't constitute art is precisely what things like a urinal being displayed at an art gallery is trying to provoke. And evidently it's a discussion worth having, because a lot of the time we don't even know why certain art becomes considered award-worthy or whatever. A culture tends to decide on certain things that make art good and rarely scrutinizes them to see if they're actually justified.
Anyway, it's not as though landscapes, portraits, still-lifes and accurate renderings of historical events no longer exist.
What I will give is that one thing that decides what art is "trendy" is rich people with too much money to spend, super over-inflating the monetary worth of certain art. We can argue that as long as there's a financial incentive to create art, it's not art for its own sake. But, frankly, you'd have to go really far back in time to find art that doesn't have a financial incentive.

right now I am doing the best that I am capable of doing at this moment!
I do not understand this reply.

Or to prove themselves a FOOL!!!!!!!

I hate

What are you going to do if I don't?

You're chained to my bed tho.

Ay, first guess was right! My mom and one of my sisters live there.

You seem to like cooking a lot, maybe try to find people that also do and connect with them?

I can't say one way or another, I don't know the story behind that art. You don't seem to either, so it's really unfair of you to judge.

Again, you seem to be conflating detail with quality. A computer could make a detailed painting, but would it have the same meaning as someone who made that their vision?

Attached: Colbert (41).png (445x360, 134K)

The repeating of words and the awkward wording makes me want to die, but I appreciate the sentiment. Some people may like that. I guess I'm just one of the kinds of people that want to shoot my computer every time I see a typed heart.

That would be awful if they proved that to be the case

Attached: Kirb (161).jpg (1024x1271, 98K)

it is alright to disagree but I will continue to have my feelings.
I do not understand what you mean, friend. I am sorry that you feel this way.

Yeah well I guess only time will tell

And I will continue to call you out because I am the holy avenger

Attached: R.I.P. Nanners.png (636x359, 292K)

Well, I'll just assume you're a foreigner from Morocco or something and English just isn't your first language.

>You seem to like cooking a lot, maybe try to find people that also do and connect with them?
Tried that. The only events centered around cooking (where I could meet people) are in the vein of "eating healthy for recovering meth addicts at the y". I've tried to start a cooking night sort of thing with the few friends I do have in this town, but none of them want to do something that doesn't involve getting hammered (says a lot about my friends I know)

You can compare it, but it doesn't make much sense to make that comparison one of merit. They're trying to accomplish completely different things, and sometimes we have no way of really knowing what the artist was trying to accomplish. All that really matters is what thoughts and feelings it provokes in a viewer. That's kind of what makes art meaningful.

Let's say that the historical rendering of soldiers was intended to be critical of the soldiers and show them in a negative light, but the composition, colors, and lighting chosen in the drawing made them seem noble and righteous... in that case, the artist would have failed at what they were attempting, right?
But then the painting goes on to have the same historical context, being seen as a celebration of those soldiers and appreciated by viewers as such, and the artist's intent is lost to time.
Would you say what you actually get from that painting as you interpret is less important to you than that artist's intent? In the end, how do you know it wasn't their intent? The artist is dead, after all, and all that's left is their painting. What really mattered was what you interpreted from it.

that sounds very nice, when i was younger my mom used to do those things for me. Now she is old and i'm the one taking care of her. As for my saturday.
>wake up around 7am
>get the dog for a walk
>come back, have breakfast and leave to my parents house
>bought them a new bathtub also made some furniture for them
>bring them over on my truck
>spend the morning installing the new bathtub
>eat with my parents, mom made raviolli
>paint the front of the house with my dad, also clean the backyard
>go back to my own place, play with the dog
>drink coffee
>now sit down on my pc, time to play some vidya
tomorrow im going back to my parent's house, there is some more work to do and they have a couple of fruit trees that could be harvested now.
I feel good about doing things for my parents so it's a nice weekend so far, hope yours are too guys

anyone has that comic with the girl and the bowl of eggs?

If morals were a societal construct, or otherwise relativistic, the idea that anybody is "actually right" would never even entire your mind.

Attached: 1518723526680.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Hm. You're in a tough spot then, sorry.

By the by, would you say you're an introvert or an extrovert?

>someone on Yea Forums that actually does things irl all day

What the FUCK?????

But it would, because I would have a bias towards what I perceive as moral.

Attached: 1383423293821.gif (450x253, 571K)

>someone on Yea Forums that actually does things irl all day
lots of people on Yea Forums actually do things, also its still early and i'm not planning on doing anything else but playing and eating

I was mostly joking, lol. When I started here I was a kid but yeah I'm a working adult and whatnot now

Attached: I'm so incredulous that I can't even think of a filename.png (276x392, 147K)

>would you say you're an introvert or an extrovert?
Extreme introvert. Feeling isolated only bothers me a day or two out of the week. Usually on Sundays, hence why I'm here.
I'm still looking for some social scene that I'd for into, I don't want to become some shut-in

Ah I see, same. Well hey, you're at least talking to people so that's something

Attached: LOGICAL INCONSISTENCIES.png (576x358, 393K)

nice, i also started here as a kid, maybe ten years ago, but i have been coming here on and off

Exactly, there is no meaning to that painting. It expresses no emotions, it does not try to portray the world around us in any way nor does it try to express any form of emotions. It does nothing. If by saying "would it have the same meaning as someone who made that their vision?" you mean the person who programmed the computer to produce that piece then yes, since it's the programmer who envisioned that particular piece and programmed the computer to produce that particular piece.
The goal of art is a selective recreation of reality, to communicate some aspects of being human or how we perceive the world surrounding us. Abstract art doesn't do that. It's often described as a "painting about paint itself" meaning that there is no objective to it. Therefore, by following the definition of art it has failed to be even classified as art.

I hope all of your weeks are better than mine. I've been going to the funeral home and having to entertain family members that I don't like while people try to comfort me over my brother dying.

Ayy, same. Good shit yo

No, you're saying there is no meaning. And colors alone can express emotions, look at film making. Tons of movies use colors to evoke emotions, and colors alone. Colors do plenty on their own.

Let's say then that the programmer didn't program some specific painting to be painted, just gave the program a set of parameters that you consider "real art". Anything it created would be devoid of any human influence, other than its parameters which anyone could put in there

Attached: I'm Kermit now.png (403x290, 126K)

I just realized how bad this looks. I'm not here to pity myself or anything. I'll see my boyfriend on the 6th. I'm just sharing to get it off my chest.

You and I both know it's not the same as honest to God human interaction. I could go into one of those orange man bad/good threads and be at least talking to someone

thank you corbs for keeping the thread alive, i started to play games and got a bit too into it, keep doing god's work

Attached: Djeeta 37.jpg (850x1110, 255K)

no u, man. Also where is that art from?

Nonetheless I feel for ya. I've been in that boat a few times myself. Best advice I ever got was to focus on everybody else's grief first. By the time they're gone, you'll have had more time to process your own.
And don't forget to return the casserole dishes

I just hate talking to people. I'm just waiting it out until the 6th. I just feel bad that the funeral will be before he arrives.

Well it is still human interaction, even though a screen.

Sorry to hear that. Not much else I can say.

Any time brother

Attached: Obey.jpg (400x520, 153K)

character is from granblue fantasy

artist is pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69169309

Attached: Djeeta 4.png (700x873, 1.1M)

I’m a 24 year old deadpan blackpilled drunk who draws anime titties for a living. I haven’t felt comfort like yours, OP, since I was 15 and my dad used to pass out at his girlfriends house for days at a time. Replace $20 and pop tarts with 6 packs of ramen and video games with a Gateway that could hardly run paint. Enjoy that feeling while you can.

>10% of communication is in the words used, 20% in the tone, and 70% in body language
Interaction through a screen is still human interaction in much the same way stagnant pond water is still water.
You only cease to make the distinction when you're really desperate.
Not to say that you don't have a point. It's better than nothing, that is certainly true

You can't compare film making to painting. These are two separate art forms. A painting only has the paint to express the ideas and emotions, film has many more aspects to it like camera angles, cinematography, etc.
Art is a selective process, therefore if the process has been randomised it cannot be considered real art, since art as a definition is supposed to selectively express certain emotions or create a certain perception of something.

You don't meaningfully know an artist's intent by looking at the art. You can't really use intent as a way to determine whether art is art. That was my point.
Honestly I would go further than Colbert and wouldn't necessarily discount a pattern of colors procedurally generated according to an algorithm as art. Because if intent doesn't matter, then it doesn't necessarily matter if it's not made by a human. That said, there's always going to be some human choice involved. Even if we create truly sentient androids who create art, there's still going to be a reflection of humanity in what they create, because we created them and provided the social context in which they exist and learn.
And if all the humans die and there's only androids living and creating art, then androids will find things reflected about their own experience from the work of other androids... I guess what i'm saying is, art as a word is kind of meaningless, actually. It just seems to be used to separate a "merit-worthy" experience from a non-merit-worthy experience. Because you can't ever create a precise division between art and non-art that everyone could agree on.
This argument is basically about which painting has merit, and which doesn't. Which doesn't make sense, because our definitions of what constitutes "merit-worthy" is always going to be different. I say, just don't separate these experience into little boxes, just enjoy them... or don't. I'll still coloquially use the word "art" to refer to creations that serve an aesthetic, narrative, or emotional purpose as opposed to a practical one... though even that categorization doesn't quite work because art can be practical, too.

>I'm just waiting it out until the 6th
That's a pretty long stretch before the funeral. Sorry it's dragging on like that

Ah, just wait it out man. I'm sure things will at least get a little better. So are you good at drawing/can show us a sample?

Nah, the funeral is this Wednesday. The 6th is just when my boyfriend will come visit to hopefully fix some things in my life.

Hey, I’m not saying it’s bad, but you’re wrong when you say it gets better. The more you learn about the world, the more you hate it.

Ah gotcha. Don't forget about those casserole dishes

>baby talk goo goo
What are you, 12? Get the fuck out. Reported.

Don't worry, they brought the lasagna in disposable trays. I don't really like it, but I'll eat it to at least satisfy my aunt who made it. The cookies are also shit, but at least someone brought a large container of m&m's. I've just been eating that for a while.

>The more you learn about the world, the more you hate it
Not him, but I try to treat it like the more I learn about the world, the better I can improve my little slice of it. You know, some stoic bullshit like 'it's not what happens to you but how you react to it that defines you'

Well clearly your forays into physical in-person interaction with people haven't succeeded so I was mostly trying to say that you at least have talking to people online as an outlet

I can't? Why not? They're both forms of expression. Color is important to both of them, you can't just dismiss the importance of color in painting and film because they're not the same art form

If a robot was to create the painting you initially showed and you were presented the original and the recreation side by side, would you know the difference? Your criteria for judging what is and is not art is fundamentally flawed

Attached: kjiujiujiukjijkjijkjiji.png (767x431, 320K)

>baby talk goo goo
What are you, 12? Get the fuck out. Reported.

Don't worry, they gave me the lasagna in disposable trays. It's pretty shit, but I'll eat it just to make my aunt happy who made it for me. The cookies are also shit, but at least someone brought a big container of m&m's.

it's okay fren. no need to be upset. you're obviously uncomfortable so just chill in this thread. you'll calm down soon and be able to enjoy the thread with the rest of us.

God I hate Yea Forums sometimes... Thought the first one didn't send so I sent another.

>Well clearly your forays into physical in-person interaction with people haven't succeeded
Lol got me there. If I didn't have this much I would have gone insane by now

Don't give up, there are always people willing to listen.

Attached: 'Murrica.gif (300x224, 494K)

>fren
For some reason, this little word on here always cheers me up just a little. Maybe it just shows how lonely I am to here someone calling someone else their fren.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>disposable trays
Lucky. I hated having to make the drive to return 4 sets of dishes after my dad's funeral
>It's pretty shit, but I'll eat it just to make my aunt happy who made it for me
That's part of what I meant by focusing on others' grief. Good on ya
>someone brought a big container of m&m's.
Only counts if they're peanut

>fren

JOEYPOKEAIM?

I personally dislike peanut m&m's. My boyfriend is allergic, so I always avoid peanut stuff just to make sure he doesn't get a mild reaction if we interact or anything. But at least he's good at cooking and can hopefully make me feel better about this whole thing.

That's my point, art is supposed to have meaning, it's supposed to express certain emotions selected by the artist. If the artist doesn't succeed in expressing these certain emotions he has still achieved art as the painting expresses certain emotions or a meaning that can be recognised by its viewers. Pollock's paintings do not do that, they are meaningless, it's paint on a canvas, that's it. Humans create art, if androids were to create their own art then what they define as art may be different to what humans define as art. A flower may be aesthetic, but it isn't art. Art is the selective recreation of reality for the purposes of expressing an idea.
That's comparing apples to oranges. You cannot practically compare film making to painting.
If the original was made with a randomised algorithm then indeed it isn't art by definition.
>Your criteria for judging what is and is not art is fundamentally flawed
Then historical and human criteria for judging what is and is not art is fundamentally flawed. Because I'm following the traditional definition of what is and is not considered art. Random is not art, that's the objective, traditional and irreducible definition of what art is.

peanut m&ms are great though

pretzel m&ms are also great

Very cool. God bless you.

>I personally dislike peanut m&m's
Get out
>My boyfriend is allergic
You mean he's cursed

peanut>peanut butter>pretzel>plain>dark chocolate>all the rest I haven't tried

:(

Kidding. Stay a while and listen. This is the comfy thread after all

Attached: 156227820284.jpg (574x430, 35K)

I like the cat. tomorrow morning I'll be able to play with my two adorable kittens. other than Yea Forums, they're all I have for now.

Attached: Djeeta 6.jpg (992x1403, 948K)

Kittens are fun. Sadly, my job doesn't really conduct itself towards pet ownership

what's your favorite candy bar

Why can't you compare them? They're both visual mediums.

Again, if you couldn't tell the difference then how could you judge them? You couldn't, therefore your basis for judging them is fundamentally flawed.

Attached: hey!.jpg (460x276, 23K)

Nice, but the nipples and cameltoe kinda throw me off.

Payday. Yours?

Not him, but I like fave reds starbursts.

Hershey's Cookies and Cream is best candybar

Attached: O face.png (437x356, 117K)

Coffee Crisp
Other favorites include:
Mr. Goodbar, Butterfinger, & Reese's Cups

starbursts are ass and not a candy bar

those are pretty good, yeah.
tracer likes them.

Attached: 1489835994885.jpg (827x1122, 306K)

They're soooo gooooood

I have an extreme sweet tooth tho and they're ridiculously sugary so I can see why most people wouldn't love them

Attached: Pleasantly surprised.png (480x359, 171K)

that's very lewd

Attached: Djeeta 32.jpg (850x1141, 240K)

>Coffee Crisp
Had to look it up as we don't have leaf candy down here. Looks good tho
Not bad
I used to think you were cool

Attached: 1563264385375.jpg (700x781, 55K)

And I used to think you had taste, but here we are

Attached: C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.png (307x301, 201K)

My dad spontaneously invited me to visit him (5-6hr drive away) for the weekend before I start classes next week. Haven’t seen him since the end of February.
Feels Good Man.

Attached: 031047C9-02EA-4682-B633-6B16431EA5DC.jpg (820x1024, 107K)

I'm pretty sure that much sugar killed your taste.
Peanuts. Caramel. Sweet. Simple. Delicious

Again, they're both visual mediums but they're two very different things. Apples and oranges; drawing comparisons between events or sets of circumstances that seem to share a common denominator but are in fact distinct from one another by virtue of having occurred during different time periods, in different places, under different socio-economic conditions, to different groups of people, etc., can lead to the incorrect assumption that, just because something is true under one set of circumstances, it will necessarily hold true for all circumstances of a similar sort.
Even if I couldn't it doesn't change the fact that it isn't real art. I may perceive it as real art but my perception of it will be wrong. Either way, the point of this discussion is abstract painting created by humans, not about randomly generated paintings and whether they can be perceived as art, we are driving onto a completely different topic. Abstract paintings are meaningless, therefore they have failed to serve their role as pieces of art. Abstract paintings can be aesthetically pleasing, but art by definition of itself has meaning. Therefore a canvas covered in colourful vomit can be aesthetically pleasing, I'm not trying to drag your gaze away from it, admire it all you want I won't try and stop you. But that canvas covered in paint is not art by definition. In literal sense it is not art. It can still look nice but it's not art.

Sounds great user, hope you enjoy yourself.

I like sweet things too

but I'd rather not eat stuff with sugar all the time because it's addictive and unhealthy

pshh, barely

nigger I live in florida

check the "international foods" section of any grocery

Attached: seau7lc5i3h31.jpg (2000x2000, 341K)

I fixed it. Now it looks a little less lewd.

Attached: fixt.png (992x1403, 1.33M)

Those are also good though.

I'm not gonna argue this because I have reached the point in my drinking where any response I give you will not be deserving of the conversation.

I can only say that you should try to expand your view a bit and be a bit less rigid

Yeah, most of the time I prefer savory honestly. I've been drinking a ton of water at work which helps

Attached: Look at that shit.png (376x403, 208K)

taxi drivers that talk are pretty annoying just in general, they always talk about the most random, unimportant things ever as if you're supposed to care

don't cut off Djeeta's nipples and fill her vagoo with cement, that's very rude of you, how could you do that to my beautiful waifu?

Attached: Djeeta 26.jpg (1000x1600, 253K)

What can I say? I am a stubborn man by nature, my friend.

Attached: looking.jpg (628x378, 52K)

Texas here. "International Foods" is code for chink shit in our grocery stores. There is no such thing on our shelves (though imma double check next time I go shopping)

It just looks weird with the camel toe and nipples. The forced lewdness really throws me off.

good boy.
I like silence.

KKKKKKK

I bet you walmart has it fam

Attached: kaname09_055.png (800x647, 129K)

Meet us halfway. Keep the camel toe and lose the nips. Bandages are usually wrapped multiple times whereas a fundoshi is a single piece of fabric

i'll force lewdness onto you if you try to cut her again >:(
don't harm my Djeeta, she's perfect as is

silence isn't bad sometimes, i do like there to be some noise though, too quiet makes me feel uncomfortable, wind and stuff are nice

Attached: Djeeta 92.jpg (1000x1320, 207K)

introvert life~

Attached: 35.png (399x440, 73K)

been there done that for me, i prefer talking, it's how you make some really great friends, like how i met you guys

Attached: Djeeta 63.png (850x707, 505K)

Then do you have any images you don't mind me altering? I like doing it to keep myself occupied.

o alter anything you want, i was messing with you, pick or choose what you want to mess with, i don't care

Attached: Djeeta 47.jpg (600x800, 447K)

It's not looking promising, unless it's a 3rd party vendor that isn't listed on the website (which used to happen with DVDs and Vidya)

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-205124.png (760x1381, 196K)

Don't you do this to me Nezi

Attached: mfw vaginas.png (599x315, 230K)

hello

1. We want all Germans to live in a "Greater Germany"

2. We want Germany to be treated the same as other nations, and we want the peace treaties of Versailles to be cancelled.

3. We want land and territory (colonies) to feed our people and to settle our surplus population.

4. Only Germans may be citizens of the Germany. Only those of the German races may be members of the nation, their religion does not matter. No Jew may be a citizen.

5. Non-citizens may live in Germany, but there will be special laws for foreigners living in Germany

6. Only citizens can vote for parliament and councils, or vote on laws. Everyone who works for the German government, a state government or even a small village must be a citizen of Germany. We will stop giving people jobs because of the political party they are in, only the best people should get a job.

7. We think that the government's first job is to make sure every citizen has a job and enough to eat. If the government cannot do this, people who are not citizens should be made to leave Germany.

8. No-one who is not of a German-race should be allowed to live in Germany. We want anyone who is not of a German-race who started living in Germany after 2 August 1914 to leave the country.

9. All citizens shall have equal rights and duties.

10. Every citizen should have a job. Their work should not be selfish, but help everyone. Therefore we demand

11. The abolition of incomes unearned by work. The breaking of the slavery of interest

12. So many people die or lose their property in a war, it is wrong for other people to make money from the war. Anyone who made money from the war should have all that money taken away.

13. We want all very big corporations to be owned by the government.

14. Big industrial companies should share their profits with the workers.

15. We want old age pensions to be increased.

>Wake up at 11am.
>Study some Czech for 30-45 minutes.
>Shave/shower.
>Grocery store.
>Check all emails, pay bills, get final info on classes starting Monday (location/time).
>Cook some chicken, rice, veggies.
>Have a beer.
>Study more Czech.
>Discord with the bros.
Good relaxing day before the semester begins.

I'm extroverted online but introverted online

social anxiety is my achilles heel

huh
big rip

I'd check store to be sure but idk

*patpatpat* GOOD BOYYYYY

nobody cares, kill yourself my nigga.

Attached: 30.png (1496x2112, 301K)

16. We want
to create a healthy middle class
to split up big department stores, and let small traders rent space inside them
to make State and town governments try to buy from small traders.

17. We want to change the way land is owned. We also want
a law to take over land if the country needs it, without the government having to pay for it;
to abolish ground rent; and
to prohibit land speculation (buying land just to sell to someone else for more money).

18. Crimes against the common interest must be punished with death.

19. We want the Roman law system changed for the German common law system.

20. We want to change the system of schools and education, so that every hard-working German can have the chance of higher education.
What is taught should concentrate on practical things
Schools should teach civic affairs, so that children can become good citizens
If poor parent cannot afford to pay the government should pay for education.

21. The State must protect health standards by
protecting mothers and infants
stopping children from working
making a law for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and
supporting sports clubs for young men.

22. We want to get rid of the old army and replace it with a people's army that would look after the ordinary people, not just the rich officer-class

23. We want the law to stop politicians from being anti-German, and newspapers from writing about them. To make a German national press we demand:
that all editors of, and writers in the German language newspapers are members of the nation (of a German race);
Foreign newspapers need permission from the government. They must not be printed in the German language;
Non-Germans cannot own or control German newspapers.
any non German who does own or control a newspaper will be made to leave Germany, and the newspaper closed down,
Newspapers which criticise the country or the government are not allowed.
Art and books which support foreign ideas, should be banned.

24. We want to allow all religions in the State, unless they offend the moral feelings of the German race. The NSDAP is Christian, but does not belong to any denomination. The NSDAP will fight the Jewish self-interest spirit, and believes that our nation will be strongest only if everyone puts the common interest before self-interest.

25. We will
create a strong central government for the Reich;
give Parliament control over the entire government and its organizations;
form groups based on class and job to carry out the laws in the various German states.

The leaders of the Party promise to work—if need be to sacrifice their very lives—to put this programme into action.

Posting some comfy as I enjoyed this thread

Attached: 1558996874712.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

signing off for tonight guys. Tell everyone i said goodnight for me

Based and comfy

Stooooppppp

I also enjoy it

Attached: Colbert (2).png (510x285, 185K)

do me a favour and post your kaname folder

Good to hear

Attached: 1511401182572.png (500x620, 651K)

a lot of people are extroverted online but introverted irl, i used to have bad social anxiety and cried a lot when people tried to talk to me, i had it pretty bad when i was a kid but if you slowly open yourself up, it becomes a ton more manageable

Attached: Djeeta 101.jpg (787x1036, 105K)

Attached: comfy house.gif (834x870, 327K)

that is way too comfy, i'd live there, i actually want to live there very badly, i kind of miss snow

Attached: Djeeta 8.jpg (850x1236, 175K)

>a lot of people are extroverted online but introverted irl
I'm introverted in both. Most threads I usually only lurk. Only been talking in this one because I've been craving some interaction

Attached: 1500167396745.jpg (922x1200, 151K)

that's why most people talk friend, they're craving interaction, why do you think you're introverted? any thing that you feel makes you that way?

Attached: Djeeta 49.jpg (850x679, 73K)

It is a very comfy image. If fortune smiles upon me then hopefully I'll have a comfy log cabin in Iceland or Norway in ten years.

good luck to you my man, i hope your dreams of a log cabin in either of those countries come to you in those 10 years, make sure you're as happy as that pepe or else i'll gut you

Attached: Djeeta 86.jpg (850x883, 209K)

Probably a combination of general anxiety and my own sense of pragmatism. People (especially larger groups) put me on edge pretty easily. On top of that I have a hard time talking for the sake of talking. So then they find me weird or odd, I eventually pick up on my lack of belonging and withdraw. Repeat over the course of my life and here we are

Attached: 1504334496573.jpg (1400x907, 978K)

I made the nose WAY more defined, fixed some clipping issues with the eyebrows and made her eyes blue.

Attached: newandimproved.png (600x800, 884K)

>Be engineering student.
>Have a calculus test on monday.
>Studied all Friday so I can spend whole weekend watching movies and playing Pokemon heart and gold.
>Wake up at 8 am and start playing.
>Watch a couple of kino films and then keep playing, defeat Whitney in a single move with female Geodude.
>Feels good frens.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1454363658985.png (1280x1440, 1.87M)

have you tried booze?

Thank you user, but happiness is not my goal in life to be honest, at least not directly.

Attached: 1536526964623.jpg (873x900, 354K)

Yes, and it works wonderfully. Not because it's easier for me to talk when drunk (by the time my tongue is loosened, it's also numb), but because everybody else seems a lot more accepting when they're drunk, which helps me feel calmer and more sociable.
Sadly, I got a little too into booze and wound up quitting altogether.

Attached: 1514207758922.gif (540x810, 275K)

looks like most of your issues stem from lack of ability to communicate well which is pretty normal, talking is very hard and i still suck at it irl but like with drawing, you can practice to become better over time, it generally helps with your anxiety too when you practice to become a better speaker, it's very hard but if you ever feel like you want to get out of your shell, don't feel like you're fucked, you can become better at talking, it just takes time and practice

her eyes not being blue was like one of the few differences between Djeeta and alice from touhou, now they're too similar, almost identical

what is your goal in life it it's not to be happy? what is it that you want to do with yourself?

Attached: Djeeta 96.jpg (850x1257, 135K)

yes to all that. Just make sure you interact with people before you hit that age of no return.

Seeking knowledge and the truth. Can a man be truly happy if he's ignorant and oblivious to the truth? I say yes, but that form of happiness is indeed unrighteous and inferior to the happiness felt by an enlightened man.
This life has limited meaning, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try and reach a certain level of enlightenment. I only wish to find true happiness which is only obtainable through attainment of previously mentioned knowledge and that knowledge will take us closer to the truth.

It's nerf or nothing

Attached: nerfornothing.png (850x679, 616K)

>Be a rancher on paid off land in Texas.
>Raise sheep instead of cattle, so trade war don't fuck with my markets or flow.
>It rains today breaking a heat wave.
>Ass end of summer so it's slow as shit.
>Didn't even use 3/4 of expected hay, so bottom line looking real nice.
>Just hanging out with wifey who spoils me a bit too much.
>Youngest kid finishing up H.S., graduating at end of school year.
>She wants to be a welder, so no bullshit underwater debt degree.
>Oldest finishing pre-med.
>Could die tonight and go with a smile.

Feels good Yea Forumsro's..

But, I ain't stupid either. Shits about to go sideways here in the U.S. of A. Probably gonna watch it all burn right in front of me. Might even be holding one of the torches.

But tonight, it's cozy as fuck.

Jesus, are you like 45?

Attached: Old.png (480x360, 228K)

Literally my dream, appreciate it user. You have a great life.

>before you hit that age of no return
In my 30s, I'm kind of fucked there.
>you can practice to become better over time
I've already learned that I'm doing good to not come across like I'm retarded, and that's with practice
>generally helps with your anxiety too when you practice to become a better speaker
My anxiety doesn't seem from fear of saying the wrong thing. It comes from fear of the people that I'm dealing with and how they'll act/react

Attached: 1515755253093.jpg (1000x1333, 333K)

Close, 46.. But settled into this at 31. Bought the family farm and a neighbor's after making my fuck you money. Made it twice actually. The 2000 tech crash then the 2007/08 shit sandwich.

This ranch and what I raise is my next big short position.

Yeah. What's coming is gonna be that bad. Most of you won't survive it. Hell, I'm the toughest SOB I know and I give myself around 70/30 odds.

And one my MOS had an 18.

Enjoy it while we got it gentlemen.

Attached: feeling comfy.png (1198x677, 950K)

Just relax, I think. socially it seems better to relax.

Nothing is going to happen, gramps.

When I was like 12 I sat on a flight next to the VP of Wells Fargo, we talked for the whole flight and he had faith in me so I feel like I'm okay

Attached: Colbert (4).png (478x358, 118K)

cute pepe. Did you make that yourself?

no

Attached: comfy gondola.gif (666x499, 79K)

Well, it's still a good find. I'm glad you shared that with me.

Actually let me expound on that. Sometimes I legit think I'm autistic. Give me a dog, any dog. I can tell how that pupper's feeling. If he's friendly, defensive, aggressive. I can look at how he carries himself, the manner in which he barks, or how his tail is moving, and know exactly how to interact with him. And most of them like me. Same with cats, goats, cattle, even a fucking rattlesnake. I've been told all my life that I'm good with animals.
I can't do that with people. I can't get any feel as to their disposition, their mood, nothing. I really can't tell much until they act. And they don't like me. It's like they can pick up on the fact that I'm not reading them like a normal person should.
It's also why I do better online, I think. All y'all can see is 10% of my communication. Not the 90% that I suck at

Attached: 498789.jpg (750x1334, 672K)

my pleasure

Attached: gondola comfy evening.gif (320x480, 1.65M)

>And one my MOS had an 18.
Muh special forces.
Alright Gorilla warfare. Calm down.

Attached: IMG_20180228_184706131.jpg (3456x4608, 1.99M)

I'm gonna be sleeping in about 10-20 minutes. Can't exaggerate on the time constraints or else i'm going to be wake up 11 AM just like today. Otherwise i'm doing good.

Anaheim House of Blues?

Attached: 2sexy.gif (270x224, 107K)

Running out of what little comfy I have. I'll find more by the next time

Attached: LPxM1cS.jpg (1500x2000, 206K)

Finished Jojo Season 4

PROGRESS

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1679, 257K)

bump

bump assist

Attached: 5048CE1070124907AE099EE18B987426.jpg (640x906, 188K)

Goodnight anons

night, man

Night y'all

Never as good as your user.
Very proud of you..

Attached: 1548013069253.jpg (326x269, 26K)

Can this be a bahhhhh thread too? I almost literally died this weekend.

Sure, why not

Attached: I'm not saying I'm Superman, but I'm Superman.gif (400x211, 808K)