Am I the only one that views youtube like this...

Am I the only one that views youtube like this? Whenever a jewtuber says "don't forget to pay into my patreon" I only do so if that youtuber provides a service or good. Like if they make music and post it on youtube if I like it I'll go to the patreon or if they're like a grad student of criminal law and making videos doing analysis of criminal interrogations I'll sub to the patreon. It's just when the youtubers do nothing but make silly ha ha videos or just play video games do I just get offended when they even ask that of me. Like all you do is play video games, you don't make a good or service it's just comedy you didn't put any production into it you didn't make the game and I bet some of the jokes are stolen.

I wish people weren't so stupid and pay into these patreons for literally no reward. You're just gonna help some guy buy bottles of mountain dew and more games to play. Like am I missing something? Because you'll see these patreons with tons of subscribers and all they do is say the naughty fuck words playing apex legends.

Attached: rigger.jpg (397x403, 31K)

Fuck. I never gave a dime to anyone on YouTube.

>giving anyone on the internet money for anything
I bet you pay for video games and subscribe to netflix too you fucking faggot

theres a youtuber called jim can't swim, and he locks some behind patreon paywall but that's because it's not monetized by youtube. It's like buying a digital box set of like true crime type of stuff so I don't have an issue with it.

I hate netflix it's just leftist propaganda, and video games I seldom pay for. Im in my 20's and probably only paid for 10 games.

''leftist propaganda"' LOL

yeah, that's overdoing it. More like globo-homo outreach

You pay into patreons? Fucking paypigs.

Wait, are you saying that most of people are stupid? No shit, Sherlock.

Most channel on youtube are fucking cancer, retarded man who yells over a stupid game. Yesterday I stumbled on a video of someone called "Jacksepticeye" ... I almost threw my cumputer in the wall when he began YELLING like an absolute nigger for no reason at all, its basicaly the most retarded man I have ever see in my life, and guess what, 22 millions subscriber, no less. The guys have no life, doesn't help anything in this world, he's an absolute bafoon who doesn't do anything for society AT ALL. But he makes millions playing video game.

That's how it is, I guess.

> yesterday I saw an episode of Barney and nearly trashed my computer because he was TEACHING ME about SHAPES AND NUMBERS

You are literally angry at children's programming. God forbid you ever learn about Smosh.

"Childrens programming."

Is it? Many, many adults on those cancer channel. Its not for childrens, there is nothing to learn by watching an atarded adult man yelling on some stupid video game.

Some adults watch Powerpuff Girls or whatever. Some people just want something mindless to watch. Mostly, though, the audience is children and teens. What you're upset about is a man who uses loud noises and bright colors to grab attention.

TBH I bet Powerpuff girls is less retarded than most youtube channel. Anyway, I wouldn't want my child to watch something as retarded as this. But I guess its just a personnal choice.

Not to be mean, but I had the same reaction. I asked my girlfriend just to check if I was being weird, but she said the same thing. It's not a mean or insensitive question, some people just get up in arms over anything related to gender.

This actually highlights how gender theory is very inconsistent and having issues with logical integrity. Is it a guy? Well, some people would tell you it only matters how they dress. Ironically, this reduces women to a stereotype depending on their clothing. Most of the "theory" reverts to societal stereotypes, which is why it has so many issues with logical consistency, unsurprisingly.

Most people view gender and sex as synonymous, which is why a lot of people question if this is a guy or girl even though the outfit is clearly that of a girl. It could be a guy in women's clothing, a transgender person, or a woman. The key point is that 99% of people automatically revert to bone structure and physiological markers to determine if it is a "guy" or "girl", which makes the whole idea of gender being how you dress seem ridiculous, along with many of the other conjectures in that field.

What the fuck? Literally nothing was said about gender.

A comedic video is a service you dumb fuck. Just like any of the channels you support. You admit to paying people on patreon when you could otherwise get it for free and yet you're accusing others of being idiots because they like other content than you do. You're a retard.

i would gladly give money to davie504 if i had any

This but also not really. Any type of video can be a service as long as it provides something that the viewer wants. What I don't understand is how a person like Jordan Peterson held the record for most patreons. He's literally a university professor and a best selling author and people were piling cash for him just because he uploaded some of his lectures online.

Attached: CqUIp3g-1-1.jpg (311x300, 22K)

Well it's not just because he uploaded some lectures online. It's because he became god of the anti-sjw's. Those lectures wouldn't have gotten hardly any attention otherwise.

This tbh, he became the go-to for some in their constant search for a dose of euphoria.

Mostly .
A lot of alt-right types hadn't heard life advice like "clean your room" and "take a shower" from an intellectual so they didn't do it. He was heralded as a life coach because of that shit and it just so happened to overlap with his anti-left politics.
Next up: a critical thinker tells manchildren not to touch a hot stove and starts getting blowjobs from his Patrons

"hey guys lets add more niggers in our show, so those stupid apes feel accepted." that's not liberal propaganda?

it's more like "crowd funding a crime series" to continue.

I thought I had a stroke for a minute reading that. Glad to know I saw that too.

yelling cringey lines of reddit humor isn't a service, on that logic your funny co-worker is probably owed money from you. You pay for stand up comedy tickets because you pay for his time and the promise he is gonna entertain you. Go back to 8th grade.

stay mad libtard, and also hang yourself then shoot yourself. Fucking nigger why is jordan peterson on your mind like all day? are you perhaps mad that he debunks your gay worldview? Kill yourself fag.

samefag but he dunks on sjws like you and he's right and he offers inspiring stuff. Sam Harris and allan watts are in a similar boat but they don't dunk on sjws so your point is null and void. I hope you get beaten and raped by niggers.

yes dildo some of us actually have jobs and can buy stuff we want

> I'm so edge you libtards I can tell you to kill yourself in over five different ways

Attached: 1462543888765.jpg (400x400, 100K)

Making a video and putting it on youtube is a service. They put out content, and people watch it. It's a service. Just because you don't think they put in enough effort, that doesn't mean other people shouldn't want to support it. People will support whatever they want. No one is saying that they're 'owed money', what the fuck are you even talking about? Those musicians you support aren't owed money either and yet you still pay them.

What about what I said made you think I'm an SJW? Peterson got popular because of his stance on SJW's. Are you really disagreeing with that? Remember that video where the college kids got mad because he didn't want to call them 'xhe/xher' or whatever? That's where his popularity came from and it isn't even debatable. I never even said he was wrong about anything but you see one little comment not completely supporting your god king and you sperg out.

Jesus fucking christ you're the worst case of zoomer this site has seen